yoana (the old hag) 

The old hag?  :(

That's not very nice.

Not that it's not off-topic, but Yoana even states that she is too old to, yanno, do what you do herself now - and as for nice: Bothela of the Hag's Cure might have something to say about that :ph34r:

Did you two accidentally slip into the wrong thread? Who is Yoana? O.o

She's the main character/quest giver in the mod bestial essense

Anyways back to this mod

Where you able to add in the ability to ask non-college magic users for "special" training? (like the court wizards etc)

Did a test on a new game and there's definitely a problem at Level 50 with no way to advance it as there's not an option to pay.

Below are screenshots so you can see what's happening. This is the nexus version v4.00 and I also noticed that when first meeting Mhoram there's a line that says "Do you like what you see" which I'm not sure should be in the "clean" version

ScreenShot7.jpg ScreenShot8.jpg

Okay, definitely did something wrong, thanks for testing it. That line does not come from this mod.

yoana (the old hag)

The old hag? :(

That's not very nice.

Not that it's not off-topic, but Yoana even states that she is too old to, yanno, do what you do herself now - and as for nice: Bothela of the Hag's Cure might have something to say about that :ph34r:

Did you two accidentally slip into the wrong thread? Who is Yoana? O.o

She's the main character/quest giver in the mod bestial essense

Anyways back to this mod

Where you able to add in the ability to ask non-college magic users for "special" training? (like the court wizards etc)

Ooh, no, thanks for reminding me.

Guest anonimouss32231

any way to start the semester with the console command? i didn't start if i pay with 1000 gold

Try uninstalling, doing a clean save, then reinstalling.

which script i need to cancel for the clean save?

any way to start the semester with the console command? i didn't start if i pay with 1000 gold

Try uninstalling, doing a clean save, then reinstalling.

which script i need to cancel for the clean save?

all of them. make a save (not a quick save, a real one), exit, uninstall the mod, reload the save you just made, do another real save, exit, re-install the mod, and reload the new save you just made. 

that part just looks at the quest stages of the mage quest line, so yes, that should be fine.

It does work fine, however it doesn't look like it will update successfully.

I keep getting the "I'm ready to advance in conjuration" and he will keep taking the 5000. I tried the next level (conjuration at 50) and although the dialogue starts no matter how much gold I have I only get the one dialogue option that I need time to raise the gold.

I'll try reinstalling the older version to see it corrects things

(nb this is the nexus version)

Hello ! Your mod is amazing and thank you for the update. But i use the Sexlab Version and when i ask lessons to teacher it works i learn something but no sex happens. Am i doing something wrong ?

I do have the same two problems on a freshly started game using v4.0 sexlab version.

Still like the mod though. When these bugs are fixed I'll really enjoy playing it.

hi...

i have a strange issue... after updating to version 4.0 (sexlab edition) when i ask the teachers for private lessons, most of the times  i get the skill enancement, sometimes i don't... but in either case no sex scene starts... so, if i get skill advancement i get them for free...

i tried uninstalling v. 4.0 and reinstalling v. 3.7 and the sex scenes are back... now i have to somhow pay for my lessons... what's wrong ? any new requirement i might have missed not needed for v. 3.7 but necessary for 4.0 ?

thanks... :)

hi...

i have a strange issue... after updating to version 4.0 (sexlab edition) when i ask the teachers for private lessons, most of the times  i get the skill enancement, sometimes i don't... but in either case no sex scene starts... so, if i get skill advancement i get them for free...

i tried uninstalling v. 4.0 and reinstalling v. 3.7 and the sex scenes are back... now i have to somhow pay for my lessons... what's wrong ? any new requirement i might have missed not needed for v. 3.7 but necessary for 4.0 ?

thanks for the bug report. i think some scripts may have gone missing. I am looking into it.

A comparison of the scripts and source directories between 3.7 and 4.0 gave me these differences, hope this will help

3.7 source not in 3.7 script
CDWYisraAliasSelfQuestScript.psc
CDWYisraChestAliasScript.psc
CDWYisraChestScript.psc

3.7 script not in 3.7 source
DsR__TIF__02025960.pex

3.7 source not in 4.0 source
DsR__TIF__020253E7.psc
DsR__TIF__02025949.psc
DsR__TIF__0202594D.psc
DsR__TIF__02025954.psc
DsR__TIF__0202595B.psc
DsR__TIF__02025962.psc
DsR__TIF__02025969.psc
DsR__TIF__02025ED3.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EDC.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EDD.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EE2.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EE7.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EEC.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EF1.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EF6.psc
DsR__TIF__02025EFB.psc
DsR__TIF__02025F00.psc
DsR__TIF__02025F05.psc
DsR__TIF__0301D261.psc

3.7 script not in 4.0 script
DsR__TIF__020253E7.pex
DsR__TIF__02025949.pex
DsR__TIF__0202594D.pex
DsR__TIF__02025954.pex
DsR__TIF__0202595B.pex
DsR__TIF__02025962.pex
DsR__TIF__02025969.pex
DsR__TIF__02025ED3.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EDC.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EE2.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EE7.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EEC.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EF1.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EF6.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EFB.pex
DsR__TIF__02025F00.pex
DsR__TIF__02025F05.pex
DsR__TIF__0301D261.pex

4.0 source not in 4.0 script
CDWYisraChestScript.psc

4.0 script not in 4.0 source
DsR__TIF__02025960.pex
DsR__TIF__02025EDD.pex

hi...

thanks for the bug report. i think some scripts may have gone missing. I am looking into it.

no, thank YOU for the mod... as i already told i love it... both the "clean" and "sexlab" versions... they make Winterhold worth attending and more realistic... :) in preceeding games i become the Arch-Mage without casting a single spell and when i left the College my highest magic skill was 20 in Destruction... exactly the same it was when i entered. LOL :P:D

A comparison of the scripts and source directories between 3.7 and 4.0 gave me these differences, hope this will help

3.7 source not in 3.7 script

CDWYisraChestScript.psc

3.7 script not in 3.7 source

DsR__TIF__02025960.pex

3.7 source not in 4.0 source

DsR__TIF__020253E7.psc

DsR__TIF__02025949.psc

DsR__TIF__0202594D.psc

DsR__TIF__02025954.psc

DsR__TIF__0202595B.psc

DsR__TIF__02025962.psc

DsR__TIF__02025969.psc

DsR__TIF__02025ED3.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EDC.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EDD.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EE2.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EE7.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EEC.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EF1.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EF6.psc

DsR__TIF__02025EFB.psc

DsR__TIF__02025F00.psc

DsR__TIF__02025F05.psc

DsR__TIF__0301D261.psc

3.7 script not in 4.0 script

DsR__TIF__020253E7.pex

DsR__TIF__02025949.pex

DsR__TIF__0202594D.pex

DsR__TIF__02025954.pex

DsR__TIF__0202595B.pex

DsR__TIF__02025962.pex

DsR__TIF__02025969.pex

DsR__TIF__02025ED3.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EDC.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EE2.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EE7.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EEC.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EF1.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EF6.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EFB.pex

DsR__TIF__02025F00.pex

DsR__TIF__02025F05.pex

DsR__TIF__0301D261.pex

4.0 source not in 4.0 script

CDWYisraChestScript.psc

4.0 script not in 4.0 source

DsR__TIF__02025960.pex

DsR__TIF__02025EDD.pex

Exactly. I did a name change for all of those DsR scripts because the DsR prefix is meant for my Dibella's Recruit mod. The scripts for this mod should all start with CDW. I forgot to change the auto-prefix function in the CK when I switched from working on DsR to CDW. 

But the CK doesn't like it when you change script names, even though it has a function to do exactly that. That's why I think some scripts may be missing - I changed the names then looked in the Data/scripts folder and discovered the DsR scripts were still there. So I deleted them manually before packaging them. When I get time, I'll have to go in and see what didn't survive the process and re-write it.

4.1 is my first time using mod, when i talk to the teacher they simply trained me. The dialogue box shows up and skill leveled up. Im not sure if this is a bug because it doesnt seem like the teacher was asking for sex, but the lesson was completely free.

Sure you downloaded the sexlab version and not the clean one?

thanks for the updates. did you all do clean saves (or are these new installs)?

tried the version 4.1 and have all the problem reported by the others....

i did a clean save (i think.. LOL) not very expert in the matter... anyway i saved, removed older version, lanched game without College Days, saved again... then installed the new version and tried playing...

I've conducted 5 sets of tests on the nexus (clean) version

1/ New Game - tested to Mastery level everything is working

2/ Update from V4.0 to 4.1 Cleaned and

3/ As 2/ but just hotfixed

No point in cleaning as results are the same. The mod works (only tested to level 50 but seems safe to assume the rest is okay) however you are stuck with the sex line "Do you like what you see". Even the cleaned version still has it so it's baked into the game.

4/ Update from V3.7 to V4.1

5/ As 4/ but hotfixed

Again no difference in cleaned game, everything tested and working perfectly to level 50, again safe to assume the rest is working.

The issue I raised about other options (like advancing in Illusion/Restoration was a logic error on my part, they should show as my pc could have advanced in those schools as well.

Everything looks good (though I can't speak for the SL version) though anyone upgrading from V4.0 will be left with that errant dialogue line. However as it doesn't interfere with the functionality of the mod I would simply ignore it.

There's no reason the clean save on either upgrade as the results (on the nexus clean mod) are identical

Excellent work it seems to run perfectly now :)

I've conducted 5 sets of tests on the nexus (clean) version

1/ New Game - tested to Mastery level everything is working

2/ Update from V4.0 to 4.1 Cleaned and

3/ As 2/ but just hotfixed

No point in cleaning as results are the same. The mod works (only tested to level 50 but seems safe to assume the rest is okay) however you are stuck with the sex line "Do you like what you see". Even the cleaned version still has it so it's baked into the game.

4/ Update from V3.7 to V4.1

5/ As 4/ but hotfixed

Again no difference in cleaned game, everything tested and working perfectly to level 50, again safe to assume the rest is working.

The issue I raised about other options (like advancing in Illusion/Restoration was a logic error on my part, they should show as my pc could have advanced in those schools as well.

Everything looks good (though I can't speak for the SL version) though anyone upgrade from V4.0 will be left with that errant dialogue line. However as it doesn't interfere with the functionality of the mod I would simply ignore it.

There's no reason the clean save on either upgrade as the results (on the clean mod) are identical

Excellent work it seems to run perfectly now :)

No one in my mod says that line, so it's from somewhere else. Thanks for the thorough testing. :)