MegaVillain Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Well, you could have saved yourself four hours by just opening Skyrim up in the Creation Kit and looking at it. Just sayin'. That's what I did. Anyways, you are not stranded. You're just trying to get a randomly thrown greeting. You can Marry any NPC who is marriageable and you have fulfilled the required Quest for (e.g. Buying Breezehome makes Lydia marriageable.) To be fair, if you've gone through the Amorous romance with a character you've already accomplished more to make that NPC love you than the Vanilla game ever imagined. They are already greeting you like their lover. Probably hoping you'll settle down and tie the knot. That's an interesting idea though. I should just add my own Marriage Comments as well. They could all be badgering you to marry them until you pick one. "Oh! Is that an Amulet of Mara, my Thane? Pick me! Pick Me!" TBH, I've seen things that make sense in CK but in-game show up broken and vice versa. I prefer experimenting in real-time (in-game) first and if I can't figure it out at all, I turn to CK for clues. Oh, no. I already have a lot of lovers squirming for my attention like hungry little chickens in a nest. Although, I'm willing to support the idea IF, and only if it happens when I put on an amulet of Mara. On a similar note, can you increase Serana's hunger timer? I feed her before taking off from Whiterun and by the time we fast travel to Dawnstar, she's hungry again. What bugs me is that she'll keep saying she's hungry and it gets irritating after a while. I realize its realistic but it gets annoying.
FoxFingers Posted April 29, 2016 Author Posted April 29, 2016 On a similar note, can you increase Serana's hunger timer? I feed her before taking off from Whiterun and by the time we fast travel to Dawnstar, she's hungry again. What bugs me is that she'll keep saying she's hungry and it gets irritating after a while. I realize its realistic but it gets annoying. You best option is to use the Lovers Options to flip it on and off to suit your mood. Just assume she's feeding on local citizens or something, I guess. It's timer is designed to work within the context of Dawnguard. The space between "Beyond Death" and "Unseen Visions". So, I can't change it. The ability to toggle it was added as an afterthought to her lovers options. Thanks!
MegaVillain Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 You best option is to use the Lovers Options to flip it on and off to suit your mood. Just assume she's feeding on local citizens or something, I guess. It's timer is designed to work within the context of Dawnguard. The space between "Beyond Death" and "Unseen Visions". So, I can't change it. The ability to toggle it was added as an afterthought to her lovers options. Thanks! Lovers Options? Pardon my ignorance, but what on nirn is that?
rubenibanez Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Good Talos, new Bijin npcs includes Gerdur, Ingun, Adrianne, Idgrod... even Maven is totally bangable now <3 <3
srayesmanll Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 ...even Maven is totally bangable now... Yeah...until you get your nuts bitten off afterward
MoonSpot Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 ...even Maven is totally bangable now... Yeah...until you get your nuts bitten off afterward shocked-scream-smiley-emoticon.gif And that's why we have Devious Devices
Guest Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 ok now i want a amorouse advanture with cicero: this mod is fucking amazing.^^
cloudlloyd Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Hello bros ! I'm here because I got a problem : When dialogues are supposed to run an animation the two characters just stand and they are stucked in the same place, without doing the animation but the sounds. Do you have any solution pls ?
karlpaws Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 First question is always: can you start a sex animation via any other mod or the matchmaker spells?
rubenibanez Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Hello bros ! I'm here because I got a problem : When dialogues are supposed to run an animation the two characters just stand and they are stucked in the same place, without doing the animation but the sounds. Do you have any solution pls ? Do you have XPMSE skelleton installed? Have you run FNIS?
Gulfwulf Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 ok now i want a amorouse advanture with cicero: 20160430000849_1.jpg this mod is fucking amazing.^^ That is some seriously funny shit, man. What would be really great would be if new dialog was either recorded in a female voice or the existing ones changed in pitch to be more effeminate. Hello bros ! I'm here because I got a problem : When dialogues are supposed to run an animation the two characters just stand and they are stucked in the same place, without doing the animation but the sounds. Do you have any solution pls ? What the others have said: if Sexlab doesn't work, then this mod won't work. Anyway, your issue is with Sexlab and not AA. Go check the main SL thread for troubleshooting suggestions.
Guest Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 ok now i want a amorouse advanture with cicero: 20160430000849_1.jpg this mod is fucking amazing.^^ That is some seriously funny shit, man. What would be really great would be if new dialog was either recorded in a female voice or the existing ones changed in pitch to be more effeminate. try downloading the lena voice pack. same downloadside.
MegaVillain Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 What would be really great would be if new dialog was either recorded in a female voice or the existing ones changed in pitch to be more effeminate. Visit the mod page he linked to. There are various different female voice options available as replacements for vanilla dialogues.
z00b Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 I'm running into some problems with "Nordic Hospitality." The quest pops up just fine (using Alternate Start, followed Ralof to Riverwood, though I discovered it prior, conversation with Gerdur/Hod works, Before The Storm stuck though, maybe that has to do with it), but if I sex Ralof first before Gerdur, then all his NPC behavior breaks (only sandboxes around the house, says nothing but ..., tried resetting/disabling/recycling/kill/resurrect, nothing worked). If I sex Gerdur first then that happens to her instead (and of course I miss out on Ralof). Is there some other way to reset NPCs in event of the ... behavior that I might not have tried yet or might it have something to do with Before The Storm's objective being stuck?
LostHere Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 Lovers Options? Pardon my ignorance, but what on nirn is that? Probably the "My lover..." dialogue option. I have a small question, do some AA characters have more idle chatter than other? I right now have both Lydia and Illia following me, and both use the same voice type and have the "My lover..." dialogue. However, so far I have only heard Lydia doing idle chat and never from Illia.
FoxFingers Posted April 30, 2016 Author Posted April 30, 2016 I'm running into some problems with "Nordic Hospitality." The quest pops up just fine (using Alternate Start, followed Ralof to Riverwood, though I discovered it prior, conversation with Gerdur/Hod works, Before The Storm stuck though, maybe that has to do with it), but if I sex Ralof first before Gerdur, then all his NPC behavior breaks (only sandboxes around the house, says nothing but ..., tried resetting/disabling/recycling/kill/resurrect, nothing worked). If I sex Gerdur first then that happens to her instead (and of course I miss out on Ralof). Is there some other way to reset NPCs in event of the ... behavior that I might not have tried yet or might it have something to do with Before The Storm's objective being stuck? I couldn't say. Pretty sure Ralof does sandbox in the house until Civil War starts up. Anyways, I'd say if you feel this Mod is responsible for that behavior either don't take that quest or perhaps remove the Mod. It may not be a good fit for your current load order. Amorous Adventures only provides a couple short dialogues for those characters - it does not put any AI packages on them. Thanks!
FoxFingers Posted April 30, 2016 Author Posted April 30, 2016 I have a small question, do some AA characters have more idle chatter than other? I right now have both Lydia and Illia following me, and both use the same voice type and have the "My lover..." dialogue. However, so far I have only heard Lydia doing idle chat and never from Illia. Lydia is the only follower I gave a custom follower commentary to. Considering Illia spent her life locked away in a Hagraven tower - if I were to give her a follower commentary I don't know what I would do for it. "Look, a giant spider. Can it be our pet?" "Everything is so... clean... here." "I used to bullseye skeevers in my T-16 back home." "Gee... I hope Mom's still dead."
Old Book Posted April 30, 2016 Posted April 30, 2016 I have a small question, do some AA characters have more idle chatter than other? I right now have both Lydia and Illia following me, and both use the same voice type and have the "My lover..." dialogue. However, so far I have only heard Lydia doing idle chat and never from Illia. Lydia is the only follower I gave a custom follower commentary to. Considering Illia spent her life locked away in a Hagraven tower - if I were to give her a follower commentary I don't know what I would do for it. "Look, a giant spider. Can it be our pet?" "Everything is so... clean... here." "I used to bullseye skeevers in my T-16 back home." "Gee... I hope Mom's still dead." "So much death! Wanna get funky?" If the vanilla dialog were out there, she could be the anarchist suicide girl we all dated in college. No. I mean ALL. She worked fast, that one.
FoxFingers Posted May 1, 2016 Author Posted May 1, 2016 So, I've been working on these new lovers options. Finished Lydia - my perennial test subject. It's pretty nice. Lydia talks like Lydia does in the options. Not using the generic one liners every lover that has her voice type uses. And there's some randomization to mix up what she says a little. If the raison d'être of this Mod is to Go Deep on specific characters because the player loooves them, then it adds immersion and is pretty great I guess. On the other hand... what a pain in the ass. I've got near 30 characters on my sheet to personalize lovers options for. If I did one a day, that would be a month. And I ain't doing one a day. Still, it's nice. Makes it all a bit more immersive and adds a certain luxury value to lovers with the personalized voiced dialogue. Some new features I'm testing on Lydia: - She wants attention after a few days without. Who wouldn't? - You can ask two of your Lovers to make out together - You can Break Up - ... and all the other stuff you could already do, just voiced In-Character and randomized a bit so Lydia always feels like your Lydia saying something. So, it's nice in the way leather bucket seats are, I guess. But will take awhile to do a lot of characters and kind of a pain in the butt.
MegaVillain Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 So, I've been working on these new lovers options. Finished Lydia - my perennial test subject. It's pretty nice. Lydia talks like Lydia does in the options. Not using the generic one liners every lover that has her voice type uses. And there's some randomization to mix up what she says a little. If the raison d'être of this Mod is to Go Deep on specific characters because the player loooves them, then it adds immersion and is pretty great I guess. On the other hand... what a pain in the ass. I've got near 30 characters on my sheet to personalize lovers options for. If I did one a day, that would be a month. And I ain't doing one a day. Still, it's nice. Makes it all a bit more immersive and adds a certain luxury value to lovers with the personalized voiced dialogue. Some new features I'm testing on Lydia: - She wants attention after a few days without. Who wouldn't? - You can ask two of your Lovers to make out together - You can Break Up - ... and all the other stuff you could already do, just voiced In-Character and randomized a bit so Lydia always feels like your Lydia saying something. So, it's nice in the way leather bucket seats are, I guess. But will take awhile to do a lot of characters and kind of a pain in the butt. Sounds cool. I'd like to see how it comes out.
z00b Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 I'm running into some problems with "Nordic Hospitality." The quest pops up just fine (using Alternate Start, followed Ralof to Riverwood, though I discovered it prior, conversation with Gerdur/Hod works, Before The Storm stuck though, maybe that has to do with it), but if I sex Ralof first before Gerdur, then all his NPC behavior breaks (only sandboxes around the house, says nothing but ..., tried resetting/disabling/recycling/kill/resurrect, nothing worked). If I sex Gerdur first then that happens to her instead (and of course I miss out on Ralof). Is there some other way to reset NPCs in event of the ... behavior that I might not have tried yet or might it have something to do with Before The Storm's objective being stuck? I couldn't say. Pretty sure Ralof does sandbox in the house until Civil War starts up. Anyways, I'd say if you feel this Mod is responsible for that behavior either don't take that quest or perhaps remove the Mod. It may not be a good fit for your current load order. Amorous Adventures only provides a couple short dialogues for those characters - it does not put any AI packages on them. Thanks! Ah well, just gonna speedrun to the Civil War stuff and ensure he's still working then. It's actually quite hilarious from a RP perspective, Ralof escapes/survives beheading, a dragon, Imperial soldiers, giant spiders, lying in a cave for countless days bleeding out because he can't figure out how to drink the nearby health potion, and bandit hordes on the way to Riverwood...but then the victory sex with his new friend who proceeds to casually bang his sister as well was just so mindblowing it rendered him speechless and in need of many drinks...the power of love trumps all, haha! Thanks for the quick response, I wouldn't dream of removing this mod, everyone else's quests that I've played with so far work just fine!
Sacremas Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 So, I've been working on these new lovers options. Finished Lydia - my perennial test subject. It's pretty nice. Lydia talks like Lydia does in the options. Not using the generic one liners every lover that has her voice type uses. And there's some randomization to mix up what she says a little. If the raison d'être of this Mod is to Go Deep on specific characters because the player loooves them, then it adds immersion and is pretty great I guess. On the other hand... what a pain in the ass. I've got near 30 characters on my sheet to personalize lovers options for. If I did one a day, that would be a month. And I ain't doing one a day. Still, it's nice. Makes it all a bit more immersive and adds a certain luxury value to lovers with the personalized voiced dialogue. Some new features I'm testing on Lydia: - She wants attention after a few days without. Who wouldn't? - You can ask two of your Lovers to make out together - You can Break Up - ... and all the other stuff you could already do, just voiced In-Character and randomized a bit so Lydia always feels like your Lydia saying something. So, it's nice in the way leather bucket seats are, I guess. But will take awhile to do a lot of characters and kind of a pain in the butt. I suggest you only do like the "top 10" more popular NPCs this way. Lydia, Serana, Mjoll and Aela for sure, then ask who has favorite characters and do the ones who have multiple people that really love that character. That way you can do this in a manner that will be felt in the mod by most people, without tiring yourself out utterly.
Leito86 Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 So, I've been working on these new lovers options. Finished Lydia - my perennial test subject. It's pretty nice. Lydia talks like Lydia does in the options. Not using the generic one liners every lover that has her voice type uses. And there's some randomization to mix up what she says a little. If the raison d'être of this Mod is to Go Deep on specific characters because the player loooves them, then it adds immersion and is pretty great I guess. On the other hand... what a pain in the ass. I've got near 30 characters on my sheet to personalize lovers options for. If I did one a day, that would be a month. And I ain't doing one a day. Still, it's nice. Makes it all a bit more immersive and adds a certain luxury value to lovers with the personalized voiced dialogue. Some new features I'm testing on Lydia: - She wants attention after a few days without. Who wouldn't? - You can ask two of your Lovers to make out together - You can Break Up - ... and all the other stuff you could already do, just voiced In-Character and randomized a bit so Lydia always feels like your Lydia saying something. So, it's nice in the way leather bucket seats are, I guess. But will take awhile to do a lot of characters and kind of a pain in the butt. That's great to hear that you're still fleshing out characters with existing quests. I can't wait to try it out!
FoxFingers Posted May 1, 2016 Author Posted May 1, 2016 http://youtu.be/Rlm5-OEScHs At the 1 hour, 11 minute mark. Another episode from a fellow doing a Dawnguard playthrough with Amorous Adventures installed. He deals with Valerica here. Besides seeing how people will work with the dialogue, which is always fun for me, sometimes I see issues to fix. In this case I do - I need a continue into Valerica's next round of Dialogue if the player chooses not to take her offer. So good on him for that. I feel bad because he was so hot to get away from Valerica he didn't even find out how to get his soul back. And that's a second issue - I should have Serana and Valerica both tell the player he's gonna need his soul back if the player chose that route. A helpful hint from me to the player.
Old Book Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 I feel bad because he was so hot to get away from Valerica he didn't even find out how to get his soul back. And that's a second issue - I should have Serana and Valerica both tell the player he's gonna need his soul back if the player chose that route. A helpful hint from me to the player. Adding extra quest relevant info like that is another way that Amorous vastly improves Skyrim's vanilla quests. I was shocked by how much better both the entire Companions quest line and Dawnguard were with Amorous.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now