Jump to content

Amorous Adventures [v3.4] (2018/06/02)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll think about it.  But it takes me a very long time to release any content at all.  And, I have some quests already in mind I'd do first.

 

Thanks!

Posted

I guess the quest system in Skyrim is such that modifying the major quests is either too hard or too messy. With so many people that do not like the quest line for the thieves guild I would think that someone would have done something with it.

 

It seems they are less a guild of thieves, finding marks and providing fences, as a group of agents performing stealthy mercenary jobs.  The timing of what you are asked to do is certainly suspect but the majority of the tasks are stealth requiring... forging logs, stealing evidence to get someone out of trouble, framing a powerful person, etc.  At least they aren't the mage guild, where you can do every quest without using magic, except for the last.

 

If there was some way to remove the quest locks on certain NPCs and make them generally romance-able we could have the best of both worlds.

Posted

can't say if is problem with version 2.09 or just my mod configuration. But when Adriaine gives Lydia ebony armor and I try to take it from her game crashes. no trouble with 2.08. Dragonborn and all followers wear light armor (my style). I  want her to wear light armor, but not possible. The only fix is to send her home and have someone else follow me.

Posted

can't say if is problem with version 2.09 or just my mod configuration. But when Adriaine gives Lydia ebony armor and I try to take it from her game crashes. no trouble with 2.08. Dragonborn and all followers wear light armor (my style). I  want her to wear light armor, but not possible. The only fix is to send her home and have someone else follow me.

It's her shield that's causing the issue. If you're using a follower mod, like AFT, have her remove all of her equipment before you take her shield. We never could figure out what the problem was because it's a vanilla shield.  <_<

 

---

 

I know I've said this before, Fox, but I really enjoy your work. I'm currently working through Serana's quest and it's rather interesting. I can't wait until I get to the end of it.  :wub:

Posted

Uploaded version 2.10

 

This adds two new quests:

- "A Key To Her Heart" with Carlotta.

- "Spellbound" with Brelyna, Nirya and Faralda.

 

If you try the quests, let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Posted

Uploaded version 2.10

 

This adds two new quests:

- A Key To Her Heart with Carlotta.

- Spellbound with Brelyna, Nirya and Faralda.

 

If you try the quests, let me know what you think.  Thanks!

 

ropadope

Posted

Thank you very much Foxfingers! Is it safe to update mid playthrough? 

 

My feeling on it is that this Mod is generally safe to update.  Every now and again someone will report having an issue.

 

You can always copy your current Mod Organizer profile and switch versions to see, I guess.

 

Me, I'm always updating Mid-Playthrough and the number of people who have ever reported any issue are few.  YMMV.

 

Thanks!

 

Posted

Uploaded version 2.10

 

This adds two new quests:

- "A Key To Her Heart" with Carlotta.

- "Spellbound" with Brelyna, Nirya and Faralda.

 

If you try the quests, let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Great to see this, FoxFingers! I've been waiting to go through the college quests again until this was available! Many thanks. :)

Posted

If you are using the mod Immersive Wenches/Deadly Wenches (an expansion that adds guards, bandits and forsworn to those who will be beautified) there's a 100 % chance that Anska will be a smoking (random) babe. She was a gorgeous blonde with white facial tattoos when I did this quest last time, I invited her to my Bathhouse and consoled her as a lover actually, she was persistent as long as I invited her before she left the dungeon.

Posted

Wooo Yeah! Update! Thanks for doing one for Carlotta and more ladies from the college! I was wondering, do you use "The ordinary women" Mod that changes most of the women?

 

Also, Would you ever do one for an argonian like keerava or a khajjit like Khayla or an Orc? Or just argonian and khajiit and Orc in general?

 

I understand if you'r uncomfortable with making a romance with HuManinmals, but I was just wondering what your opinion is.

Posted

I'm poor at English, because I'm Taiwanese. I like this mod very much, glad to see updating.

 

Taiwanese players like Serana most, wish to Debella quest could be finish.

 

And I know that many Chinese players look forward to chase Brelyna Maryon. They call her 班花(banhua), means the prettiest girl in class.

 

 

Posted

Wooo Yeah! Update! Thanks for doing one for Carlotta and more ladies from the college! I was wondering, do you use "The ordinary women" Mod that changes most of the women?

 

Also, Would you ever do one for an argonian like keerava or a khajjit like Khayla or an Orc? Or just argonian and khajiit and Orc in general?

 

I understand if you'r uncomfortable with making a romance with HuManinmals, but I was just wondering what your opinion is.

 

I use "The Ordinary Women", but for discussion on Beautifiers you should see the Beautifiers thread linked in my sig. 

 

I have an Orc romance plotted out - don't know when (or if) I'll ever get around to doing it.  I don't foresee ever doing the other characters mentioned.

 

THanks!

I'm poor at English, because I'm Taiwanese. I like this mod very much, glad to see updating.

 

Taiwanese players like Serana most, wish to Debella quest could be finish.

 

And I know that many Chinese players look forward to chase Brelyna Maryon. They call her 班花(banhua), means the prettiest girl in class.

 

Hello!  I do plan to finish the Serana Dibella quest.  I will very likely do that next.

 

However, I can only work on a quest I feel like working on when I feel like working on it.  Otherwise I have poor results and work slowly.

 

I know I need to finish it, I just was not sure I liked the way it was going.

 

Thanks! 

Posted

Hey Foxfingers, glad to see the mod is continuing. (Although to be honest I never really had any doubts)

 

Still waiting on the empire player starting quest for Sigrun and one for the solitary archery woman on the cliff. (forgot her name now)

Posted

Hey Foxfingers, glad to see the mod is continuing. (Although to be honest I never really had any doubts)

 

Still waiting on the empire player starting quest for Sigrun and one for the solitary archery woman on the cliff. (forgot her name now)

 

I guess you know me too well. 

 

Sigrid, I should probably just throw out something stupid like the Gerdur quest and just get it over with.  I think the Gerdur quest has all of 10 voiced lines.  It will be lame and hardly immersive but it will be over with.

 

Angi, though, I'd like to do something better.  Takes me a long time to complete anything, though, you know.

 

Thanks!

Posted

Can't wait to try the new update once i'll have some time, sound great as always.

 

 I have an Orc romance plotted out - don't know when (or if) I'll ever get around to doing it.

Borgakh? Her backstory is perfect for a romance and she's one of two female orcs (or possibly the only one) that you can marry, if i remember correctly.

Posted

glad to see this mod running ^^

 

btw, i finally get the way to do the college quest , love the mirabelle system. and i take free to purpose an idea . what about sovngarde hero ? in the end of the main quest (after defeat alduin) can put an little option to get AA with sovngarde heros ? like felldir ,gormlaith and hakon

 

hakon got MaleNordCommander

felldir got galmar and septimus voice (i think)

only gormlaith use custom voice (only her voice not any other npc) but i guess its maybe possible to check for nordfemale or something

 

.... yeah, whatever, we all can accept an little exception i m sure :D

 

well, just idea, but i think it can be good to deserve some thanks for save the world but also sovngarde from alduin. with an summon spell like mirabelle.

 

btw , again, thanks for college quest, awesome !

Posted

You are the best! Thank you! It is great to have your arousal level lowered by the gut busting laughs you provide mid seduction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...