9 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

i have other mods installed and it does not show i downloaded this and the mods required to use alien symbiote

If you are looking, you might not be able to access them. They are generally hidden. I am not sure if they are available (still) in the store. Might be. you might have to open GECK/FNVedit and find the item ID number and spawn one (if not available from one of the Store's vendors) .

Also, just head down the main highway toward Primm and you can't miss it, half way between Goodsprings and Primm on the right side. I believe it is before the depression/road break (where you have to jump,climb etc and get exposed to radiation. And right at the beginning of where you start meeting GECKOS... and after the 2nd powerganger camp on the right.

Never played Fallout Who Vegas, but does it really need THAT MANU PLUGINS. And aren't some of those plugins incompatible with eachother. (For instance I saw 2 'gamepad' plugins, but I couldn't see the full names of the pluginfiles.)

Also do you see stuff from mods near where we said the Store is? If you see a weird item added near where the store should be, and you click on the console on it, the first 2 values will tell you from which mod it is.

51 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Never played Fallout Who Vegas, but does it really need THAT MANU PLUGINS. And aren't some of those plugins incompatible with eachother. (For instance I saw 2 'gamepad' plugins, but I couldn't see the full names of the pluginfiles.)

Also do you see stuff from mods near where we said the Store is? If you see a weird item added near where the store should be, and you click on the console on it, the first 2 values will tell you from which mod it is.

i used lomm to install my adult mods like the instructions said ill try it now with a female character to see if the store is there now after reinstalling it 

9 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

i used lomm to install my adult mods like the instructions said ill try it now with a female character to see if the store is there now after reinstalling it 

You can safely ignore those instructions if you want to use another manager. It was a different time and some of the mods scripts (If I remember correctly) didn't get installed correctly using NMM. Now there is MO and NMM(updated and should work) as well as FOMM (which I assume you are stating you are using above) You should be able to use all those so use whichever is the best for you.

However.... DONT USE MORE THAN ONE MOD MANAGER AT A TIME (AT YOUR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING THAT IS)  If you decide to use NMM use NMM for all the mods. Using FOMM and NMM or any other manager is likely going to give you a big headache going forward. There is NO NEED TO DO THIS IN FNV TODAY.

• 6 months later...

Pardon my waking up a zombied post, but I have a minor issue I'm trying to iron out. I've gone through the tutorial for SCR and so on and I'm noticing a slight issue. I've managed to get all the vendors looking correctly in SexoutStore except for Isabelle the "toy" vendor. She has a head and limbs but a blank torso. According to my research, that means I'm missing a mesh for the Naughty Nightwear. I'm using the BnB body replacement, so I'm likely missing the corresponding armor replacement. Perhaps someone can steer me in the right direction.

4 hours ago, turnerd20 said:

can anybody tell me what mods (other than the drugs mod) use this mod, i'd like to collect them all

SexoutStore is a "leaf" mod, meaning nothing depends on it, It's meant to maximize the utility of Sexout itself by providing a one-stop stop for all Sexout-related resources. It doesn't include any additional functionality in itself.

26 minutes ago, HuusAsking said:

SexoutStore is a "leaf" mod, meaning nothing depends on it, It's meant to maximize the utility of Sexout itself by providing a one-stop stop for all Sexout-related resources. It doesn't include any additional functionality in itself.

Actually, that's incorrect. It has a Book-collection quest as an extra.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
17 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

Clothes from Kristinas closet doesnt appear at any of the shop keeps even though the files are in SCR

Actually, the files aren't in SexoutCommonResources (eexcept for 1 or 2). I've build conversions for Kristina's Closet, by request of users, but haven't touched any of the means, that you'd obtain the original outfits.

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Actually, the files aren't in SexoutCommonResources (eexcept for 1 or 2). I've build conversions for Kristina's Closet, by request of users, but haven't touched any of the means, that you'd obtain the original outfits.

Why not make so that you can get the original outfits? As with the original mod installed you get a box with the stuff but they cant get swapped for the pregnant versions

19 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Why not make so that you can get the original outfits? As with the original mod installed you get a box with the stuff but they cant get swapped for the pregnant versions

If you ran the Sexout Common Resources checks to add support for 3rd party mods

Then all outfits I have made compatible, should be able to swap.

It is in Maternity pack Overkill, because potato machines can't handle all the outfits (over 8000)

• 3 months later...

I have an issue with the items sold at the store.

When I buy them I have huge framedrops and eventually my game runs out of memory and crashes. I have noticed that for an unknown reason my character and my companions equip all the items sold at the store at the same time. There is some invisible stuff going on like some kind of infinite loop of equip/unequip which eventually crashes the game.

Is this a known bug?

On 2/10/2021 at 7:09 PM, Brokokass said:

I have an issue with the items sold at the store.

When I buy them I have huge framedrops and eventually my game runs out of memory and crashes. I have noticed that for an unknown reason my character and my companions equip all the items sold at the store at the same time. There is some invisible stuff going on like some kind of infinite loop of equip/unequip which eventually crashes the game.

Is this a known bug?

I have never heard of this bug. Do you have a loadorder/installation order?

• 2 months later...

While I know this mod is more of a resource, I have to wonder why the books in the one quest it does have are set to owned? Not that karma maters much but a book in an abandoned empty shack being owned? The other thing weird  - and this is the SCR's over-sight not this mods - is that the Skimpy Slave outfit is Skimpier than the Skimpiest Slave outfit. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 11:05 PM, eflat0 said:

While I know this mod is more of a resource, I have to wonder why the books in the one quest it does have are set to owned? Not that karma maters much but a book in an abandoned empty shack being owned? The other thing weird  - and this is the SCR's over-sight not this mods - is that the Skimpy Slave outfit is Skimpier than the Skimpiest Slave outfit. 

I believe it is due to the fact that Zippy was working on a entire mod that this location held. So some things might not be as you might find on other mods as this was likely the case. (reason for the owned book)

14 hours ago, Ice71Lake said:

some of the outfits from this mod jokrisstinascloset main file do and do not work ?

The mods that are covered are specifically mentioned in the SCR Resources Tutorial and/or specifically setup from debog2's mod conversions.  Due to the nature of the game mechanics every outfit needs to be converted over to the various pregnancy stages. There isn't a auto morph option. There is a resource xml that covers what has been covered  you can find in MPO mod documents. Or the SMMP document download

(just recently updated with what I hope is the newest version of this :P