Assuming what I tried worked there should be a shack just outside Vault 101 in DC which is where the teleporter leads you, and it should go both ways. For testing purposes I'd still suggest coc'ing to the Store and going in that way so you can be aware of its exact location. I didn't add a map marker because I wasn't sure how running MoveTo on one would work; there are some in-game things like AudioMarkers that do not like having scripts run on them. If what I have in now actually works, I can try throwing a marker in the mix.

Creating a shortcut path this way from DC to Vegas is bad. When you arrive in vegas (if you step outside) you'll have ghostly khans in the cemetery, a persistent CTD when going near the docs shack an empty strip etc etc.

The first journey kind of needs to happen via the TTW train, so quests and scripts fire up properly.

Perhaps set it up so that using the vegas door deactivates the DC exit and vice versa. (closing the world bridge, while keep access from both sides available)

...why would there be Khans in the cemetery? I thought the in-game version of that had been completely cut. And TTW must do some heavy editing to vanilla scripts if stuff isn't firing up on its own like it should.

Anyway, if that's the case blocking off either exit would only be a good idea until that journey occurred. After that point it would just make no sense, and I have no way of checking whether or not it has occurred. Regardless, changes of that level are going to have to wait until I know that what I have in place right now is actually working. Until then, this plugin is just a test plugin and you use it at your own peril. :P

Your plugin didn't have TTW or it's masters attached so it was doing nothing on the DC side. I fixed that, but I had to add all of TTWs masters to do it (FO3 GOTY and FNV Ultimate, minus courier's stash). I also added a Zeta teleport pod to the shack and hallway because I wasn't sure the console would still work and didn't want to tamper with it.

There's a wall blocking off the side hallway. When I tried to move it in GECK, the render window showed a normal hallway junction but the in-game test had a hole in the hallway. I got frustrated and stopped at that point, but here's what I did get done. I cleaned the changes I made with FNVEdit, so the only problem should be the hallway wall.

SexoutStore.esm

The Khans in the cemetery are actually from the FNV intro scene. (I thought it was funny as hell the first time I saw them there after COC'ing to goodsprings)

These things I'm telling you are not me surmising things, I've been using TTW for a very long time and these are the things that happen when you don't use the train (or emulate using the train) for the first journey.

Thinking about it, there is actually a way for you to easily check to see if the train has been used. (there are variables in the train script itself that track it) Even simpler than those variables though is to simply check to see if the courier has the delivery note that the doc gives you in goodsprings. You can't get it any other way than using the console (which means people are letting it be on their own head) or travelling via the train, if you use TTW.

Your plugin didn't have TTW or it's masters attached so it was doing nothing on the DC side.

I can't have any of the FO3/TTW stuff as masters. It would require maintaining two separate versions of the Store. The scripting right now checks for Fallout3.esm and places the objects in DC with a MoveTo offset from a BuildRef. Here is the relevant script:

if IsModLoaded "Fallout3.esm"

DebugPrint "SexoutStore: TTW detected, teleporting teleporter shack"

set mod to GetModIndex "Fallout3.esm"
	set list to buildref mod 13012 ;Vault101Marker

SexoutStoreTTWShackREF.Disable
	SexoutStoreTTWShackREF.MoveTo list 2206.5068 -535.542 -825.0547
	SexoutStoreTTWShackREF.SetAngle Z 182.3832
	SexoutStoreTTWShackREF.Enable

SexoutStoreTTWDoorREF.Disable
	SexoutStoreTTWDoorREF.MoveTo list 1966.6104 -661.9151 -741.7256
	SexoutStoreTTWDoorREF.SetAngle Z 272.3832
	SexoutStoreTTWDoorREF.Enable

SexoutStoreTTWHeadingREF.MoveTo list 1864.5049 -665.4366 -818.9932
	SexoutStoreTTWHeadingREF.SetAngle Z 270
	SexoutStoreTTWHeadingREF.Enable

else
	SexoutStoreTTWHeadingREF.Disable
endif
The wall in your way has SexoutStoreTTWHeadingREF as an Opposite Enable Parent and a door as an Enable Parent. If Fallout3.esm is loaded, the HeadingREF is enabled, the wall is disabled, and the door is enabled. If Fallout3.esm is not loaded, the HeadingREF is disabled, the wall is enabled, and the door is disabled. The in-game test showed a hole in the hallway because the other piece was not enabled. I'm not entirely sure what could cause this behavior to be broken as you describe.

The main problems we might have.

• Blatant error in the script I can't see
  • I got the wrong ID for the Vault101Marker
  • MoveTo just isn't working
  • I got the math on the offsets wrong
So what needs to be done to help figure out what's going wrong:
  • Did you tcl through the wall and see if the teleporter actually worked at all?
  • Try coc'ing to SexoutStoreCellDebug. There'll be a giant shack sticking out of the wall if the MoveTo didn't work.
  • Try coc'ing to SexoutStoreCellTTW. Leave via the door and see where you end up.
Now I know that I found a bug and fixed it after I uploaded the first test but it was while I commenting out the operating script because it wasn't tested and I don't remember what it was. My working version should have the script in it and is attached.

The Khans in the cemetery are actually from the FNV intro scene.

That sequence was originally in-engine but the dirt-on-your-face effect was buggy so they switched to a pre-rendered FMV instead. Just thought it was weird that the devs kept the NPCs in the worldspace anyway.

These things I'm telling you are not me surmising things

Not saying they are, just saying that it feels like a weird behavior. I don't claim to be an expert on either FNV or TTW, but a lot of stuff in FNV just is and doesn't need to be activated in any special way. For it to have to be activated somehow via the train suggests either TTW is meddling in a lot of FNV's operation or FNV is even more senselessly badly programmed than even I thought was possible for a Bethesda game.

simply check to see if the courier has the delivery note that the doc gives you in goodsprings

The variable route is a no-go, but this will probably work. Thanks.

SexoutStore.esm

In first post of the thread, the link is http//www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

It is missing : in http://

Fixed. You're the only person to catch that. It's been years. I feel like I should give you a prize, but I don't know what it would be.

In first post of the thread, the link is http//www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

It is missing : in http://

Fixed. You're the only person to catch that. It's been years. I feel like I should give you a prize, but I don't know what it would be.

Most ignore that error ... ;)

Name an NPC after him. An extra-vigilant guard who is the one that busts any players up to hijinks.

Cool idea. Naming a character in your mod after this member might be a nice "price".. Perhaps a new NPC in the Orgy mod.. :P

• 3 weeks later...

The Ghost merchant's items are determined by a formlist in Store since when the vendor was added SCR didn't have its own list. I was aware of neither the addition of the Spectre items nor the vendor list which I just confirmed is present. This is a simple fix that should be up momentarily assuming my internet doesn't crap out again.

The Ghost merchant's items are determined by a formlist in Store since when the vendor was added SCR didn't have its own list. I was aware of neither the addition of the Spectre items nor the vendor list which I just confirmed is present. This is a simple fix that should be up momentarily assuming my internet doesn't crap out again.

Let me know if my end needs something changed :)

Just updated to the latest store posted.  Tons of items have gone missing from a vendor.  Nothing else was changed.  This using the latest stable SCR.

Missing masks, gang outfits (only boomer slut appears), thong (though the boots are there), slave rags, among others.  I do get a couple new items that I have always had the files installed for, but have never seen in the vendor list (the Jill outfit stuff).

Just off the top of my head (I'm on another box atm).  The main vendor female (2nd on the right from the entrance past the clinic door).  Dragongirl Thong, Ranger Casual, All slave rags (none show up), Damaged Red Corset (all normal corsets show up, but that one used to show up), Official NCR Prostitute Outfit, Jailhouse Rocket... 

I'm sure there were a lot more, but I can't recall them atm.  I'll post more when I get a chance to test later this afternoon.  It seems like it's no longer adding the DLC/AddOn stuff in response to the SCR MCM tick boxes.  I tried with the SCR beta as well.

I also get an error in the esm reported by fnvedit, but I don't see how it would effect things.

I'm not getting any errors when I check it in FNVEdit, but there have already been changes from the current release so I may have inadvertently fixed whatever it is. I have the NCR Prostitute outfit noted as being removed from the Store's inventory almost three years ago, but I'm just now noticing that the download page hasn't been keeping the full changelog intact. I think I removed it because it was a quest-specific Tryout item, but I may have put it back. I'm not sure, but it feels like it shouldn't have been in there. Regarding DLC-related SCR/MCM tick boxes, I have no idea what those are and Store has never checked for them. The Dragongirl Thongs, Jailhouse Rockette, and Slave Rags have been restored to the clothing vendor. The Ranger Casual outfit is a vanilla item so any inclusion in the vendor inventories was/is incidental; it won't be manually re-added.

Roger that.  I should have said so, but I'm not necessarily requesting any of these be added back.  I can still get at them if I need to.  I just wanted to make sure everything was working as intended.

There's also the masks, and I think underwear and bikini underwear btw.

Adding back items from SCR that can't be obtained any other way is a priority. I'm not sure what masks you're talking about. I'll look into the underwear. I've been thinking about just dumping the "optional" vendors since I've been dumping external asset-dependent items into standard vendor inventories for a while now. I may make a separate underwear vendor and put them in their place since the clothing vendor's inventory is getting quite bloadted.