I did too tell you it worked. Well, other than it being a freestanding door with no shack attached, it worked.

I downloaded the current version right above this one and I just get a freestanding door.

I have no clue why the shack isn't moving along with the door. coc SexoutStoreCellDebug and see if there's a shack sticking out of a wall. If there isn't, moveto xx00267a so we can see where the darn thing ended up.

Is this a TTW only version?

No, this is actually just sitting in the default plugin. It uses BuildRef to teleport a door and fail to teleport a shack to the FO3 worldspace if FO3 is detected. It doesn't even check for TTW at all.

It is cool. I can access the store even though a strange floating door is distracting :) I understand you don't even have a TTW to properly test with it. Unless something goes wrong with my MO install I can even create a profile for this and test what you got when you get something. I am sure there are some here that would like it. I think I would like this just because I can transport myself early in the game instead of playing farther.

There is one issue however some of the FO3 containers are in that same area might start some conflicts as more mods get converted to TTW. A shack is pretty large. However... if it is just a problem getting a shack.. Perhaps a sewer tunnel opening? Perhaps use some Metro resources and make it look like they take a train to the Store? Some prewar subterranean transport system that covered most of the US ? Maybe even make it 1 month between each transport to reflect the transport time? Anyway it is very nice for you to support this in any manner.

I think I would like this just because I can transport myself early in the game instead of playing farther.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!! You can severely break your TTW install doing this, I know from experience. TTW is hard-coded that you HAVE to wake up at Doc Mitchells or most of NV won't work right.

Good to know but I was just thinking on grabbing some resources from the store before I played through. Some outfits, armor etc. Not start FNV early. There is an optional ESM that can allow me to start at FNV first. Haven't tried it though but it did pop up correctly. I will keep in mind that if I want FNV early I need to actually start in FNV.. :D

However I was thinking of if I can understand this process the F3FNV mod pretty much allows transportation to and from FO3 anytime.

You receive a new location on your Pip-Boy 3000... As you find this new location, you notice there’s a strange cave you’ve never seen before. As you travel through it, it feels like a Deja-Vu. When you arrive to the other side, you feel like you’ve already been there before… Even locations you find seem so familiar to you that… It feels like your back at the Capital Wasteland again- oh wait! It is the Capital Wasteland from Fallout 3, only now available in Fallout New Vegas with EVERYTHING THE SAME!!! Now, you can fast travel between the Fallout New Vegas map and the Fallout 3 map without any changes to your character or character settings! All of your items come in and out with you when entering, and all items are still usable- even when you bring the weapons from the Capital Wasteland into the Mojave Wasteland! All quests, items, skills, perks, locations, etc. are available from the Capital Wasteland and haven’t been modified one bit! All characters are the same and even include original voice dialogue. The Capital Wasteland is a nice place to get away from the old, dried up Mojave Wasteland and go on vacation. So pack your things... it’s gonna be a long walk to the Capital Wasteland!

I can use something like this and patch the records for this mod and use it to be able to have a second way to enter / leave FO3/FNV :)

Huh. It's not the script crashing, because I think I try to move the shack before the door... I'll have to take a few more looks and see if I'm overlooking something obvious.

I think MoveTo does not work for statics, unless they are spawned using PlaceAtMe.

Good to know but I was just thinking on grabbing some resources from the store before I played through. Some outfits, armor etc. Not start FNV early. There is an optional ESM that can allow me to start at FNV first. Haven't tried it though but it did pop up correctly. I will keep in mind that if I want FNV early I need to actually start in FNV.. :D

You can use the store all you want. Just don't use the front door as a cheat to get into NV early. There are several mods, mostly house mods that I know of, that can be used as shortcuts between the two wastelands. Usually they have the NV side locked until you find and open it from the NV side of the door.

You can use the store all you want. Just don't use the front door as a cheat to get into NV early. There are several mods, mostly house mods that I know of, that can be used as shortcuts between the two wastelands. Usually they have the NV side locked until you find and open it from the NV side of the door.

i"ll keep that in mind. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Ok...I'm having a mesh/texture problem with this mod...in that the Ghost Armor never shows up...despite me having that mod installed...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words, problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

Ok...I'm having a mesh/texture problem with this mod...in that the Ghost Armor never shows up...despite me having that mod installed...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words, problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

Verify your install process using the SCR Resources Tutorial I created. (sig). It is very likely that it is in the wrong location. Give a try to reinstall it in the order listed in the tutorial.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I had the S.O store working really well yesterday..... but I played around with my mods today.

The store and dialogue boxes, trading is fine, but now the npcs are motionless and their speech audio has disappeared.

I was wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong or what mod should supply the speech and npc sandbox stuff?

Not sure what you were expecting to see, but the Store NPCs have always just stood there and have never had voiced dialogue.

I must be going crazy lol! Could have sworn they were voiced the first day I used the mod.

Think I need some sleep.

Thanks for the reply.

Me too. :D. However then never moved from their home location behind the counters.

• 3 months later...

The map markers for Knowledge is Power are no more or less broken than any other map marker in FNV. They all point directly to the items in question. I literally can't get them to be any more precise than they are right now. If they don't point to them it's the engine's fault.

Blaming out of the way, check the spoiler:

post-10712-0-56334000-1443502118_thumb.pngIt's in the Recreation Area on top of this here locker thing.

• 4 months later...

Hello Zippy;
First sorry for my poor English; I will try to express myself as clearly as possible :)

I have a stupid problem with one of the books of the shakespeare collection; that of Nipton.
I play the mod "Nipton rebuild" and because of this, inside the hotel is completely changed ...
I searched everywhere (I even checked under the furniture with the TCL command) Nothing.

There is indeed a book on the snack machine at the entrance but it's a static book and I can't grasp it.
if I was able to search with Geck; I would but I don't know the program it's not a good idea; I might make bullshit ^^
So could you just give me the ID XX ********it's a quest that I would like to continue and not give up just because of this issue.

Thank u ;)

Use FNVedit..

Open the SexoutStore and check for the items through the program.

Find it and copy the code.

You can do this with almost any other mod or item you need ID for.

FNVedit just don't save when leaving and nothing has been harmed. It also groups the mods together with the records so you aren't searching through other mods loaded to find the one you need and the records you need. Quick and easy.

Waw! quick answers: Thanks so much for the answer and for the advice to use fnvedit (I usual use it to clean mods; I never think that the IDs are also there)

Yes it is easier to find the Id and be sure it was from the mod in question through FNVedit. Smaller mods even easier to find. If you used this to clean mods you are more than versed on the in and out of FNVedit to be able to find any future ID's that you need. Keep in mind using console commands aren't always advisable sometimes it can trip up a script or game engine.

Everything is there to view, research and even edit. I remember removing some eyes that were part of a mod because I didn't have the needed mod added. Just changed a few eyes and hairs and I was good to go without the need of that beauty mod. :D.