Dittos.  What's weird is, every item we discussed that were missing previously 'slave rags, damaged corsets, thong, etc.' now shows up, but everything else is missing.  I'd have noticed sooner but switched to using my own clothing esp after the last update.

EDIT: Mine is the same as Ricky.  Just a few notes.

- Toy lady has items.

- Harness lady has nothing (as shown in Ricky ss).

- 1st male vendor on the right only has Skull Goddess armor (this used to be sold by the harness lady).

- 2nd female vendor on the right only has thong, damaged corsets, slave rags, nothing else.

Edited by t3589

Looks good as far as I can tell.  Everyone has items again.

I'm getting missing meshes on the ghost armor lady 'Sarah' outfit.  I'm assuming she's wearing ghost armor?  I thought I had those installed.  Will double check.  Had the variants deactivated for some reason.

EDIT: No masks are showing up.  Though I know you said something about moving them.

Edited by t3589

Uhhh...slight problem. One of the vendors...I think it's the one in the middle of the left-hand side as you enter the bunker...he/she is nothing but a red diamond with an exclamation mark...

Missing mesh.  Not a SexoutStore problem.  I'd look up what they're wearing but I'm on another box right now.  It probably means you need to install their clothing meshes/textures.  Check here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/ and take a look at the spoiler titled 'Assets used in SCR you really should install before reporting red diamonds, and invisible bodies and other stuff not showing:'

How do I get the pregnancy clothing, with a male main, and pregnant followers?  Also is BNB going to be added to the pregnancy clothing?

Pregnant clothing is only activated by the pregnancy mod

BNB will only be added when someone get interested enough to do it.

How do I get the pregnancy clothing, with a male main, and pregnant followers? Also is BNB going to be added to the pregnancy clothing?

Pregnant clothing is only activated by the pregnancy mod

BNB will only be added when someone get interested enough to do it.

thank you for the quick reply.

I tried adding weights using bodyslide from skyrim, figuring the sliders would not work, but I might be able to copy weights from the fnv body with them to the clothing, but bodyslide crashes trying to load the nv body nif.

• 5 weeks later...

For some reason this mod will not work with sexout slavers 3 activated. When I went to the bunker for the first time, nobody even had the option to sell anything, or any dialogue they should have. Once I disabled that everything works fine.  Not the first mod on my list I thought was causing this...

I have no experience with that particular mod, but if it's somehow managing to disable Store's dialogue there's not much of anything I'll be able to do about it. To do so would require some major mangling of the vanilla topics, and that's not something I can prevent.

I would talk with the creator off that mod and see what is going on that it messes with other conversations. Also check the amount of mods you have installed. I had a large load order before and it caused all sorts of problems that at first while I was inexperienced thought it was a mod authors creation now .. I know it was the game engine was just giving out. I currently get this happening occasionally with a conversation on Skyrim. Don't work. Then it does. then it don't. I drop a mod or two.. It works all the time. ;) you can tell because even after dropping a couple of mods (esps etc) the problem isn't resolved. If it is # of mods installed it usually fixes itself regardless of which mods you uninstall. Most users uninstall a mod and it fixes it and the assume that it is the mod they uninstalled when it is actually the engine can't handle the load. Some people can only get 129 plugins loaded stably without any issues.

I actually threw one of those up for testing a while back but the person who had requested it at that time didn't bother to come back and see if it worked. I don't have an active TTW install myself so I can't see if it works properly myself. If you can promise that you'll actually test it and see if it works, I can re-enable the code for it and throw it up for testing again.

I did too tell you it worked. Well, other than it being a freestanding door with no shack attached, it worked.

I downloaded the current version right above this one and I just get a freestanding door. At least make it look like the one from the Virtual Reality machine from Vault 12 lol. (reference to how this is all a dream.. ;)) .. philosophy and such not withstanding

I do transfer to the store and back and can enter both games through this mod. Nice. Good for a quick stop over :) Haven't played with the vendors yet.

OH yea I moved faster than I expected and have my system starting to get up (at least enough of the base mods to play this)