Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

just updated by "devious devices" to the laest version, then installed the latest version of this.

most of the time she i get low on hp (or spam the submit button) I get a "you are still in combat" message, then the enemies start randomly drawing/sheathing their weapons, then my character puts her hands up, gets punched a couple of times, then just gets up like nothing happened, almost immidately going back into combat.

on the few occasions when the sex scenes start, i get a message saying "devious animation suppressed" (i don't know what this means) then I get bound, then the sex scene starts, then when it ends, i'm unbound already.

i'm about to try uninstalling this and just running Submit, to see if that's the problem, but if anyone has any ideas, i'd appreciate that.

so, i updated Submit too, and now it mostly works.

I still get "you are in combat" when i try to surrender, i still get enemies attacking me in the middle of sex, and once, refusing to attack me when she really should have. but it mostly works now.

my current problem, is the blindfold.

every single "capture" now, is the "thye put a blindfold on you" scene. it won't progress further thna that.

my equip menu says it's already equipped, the visual effect (blackness or blurring) is there, but my chracter model doesn't actually have one, and trying to remove it gives me the option to "put it on"

Perhaps the game can't tell its already equipped? alternately, it could be the ring gag (harness) that is stopping them from equipping the blindfold properly. 

i dunno

either way, i can't remove the gag to try and get another one, because i can't unlock it. guess i need to hack my magic skills super high, or actually find some lockpicks.

just to check, this DOESN'T require LADL, right? because that mod never worked for me. Even with nothing installed except the base game, and the LADL requirements, (including a specific old version of one of the other mods that is required to make it run) it CTD ever time i get to the new-game screen.

just updated by "devious devices" to the laest version, then installed the latest version of this.

most of the time she i get low on hp (or spam the submit button) I get a "you are still in combat" message, then the enemies start randomly drawing/sheathing their weapons, then my character puts her hands up, gets punched a couple of times, then just gets up like nothing happened, almost immidately going back into combat.

on the few occasions when the sex scenes start, i get a message saying "devious animation suppressed" (i don't know what this means) then I get bound, then the sex scene starts, then when it ends, i'm unbound already.

i'm about to try uninstalling this and just running Submit, to see if that's the problem, but if anyone has any ideas, i'd appreciate that.

I still get "you are in combat" when i try to surrender, i still get enemies attacking me in the middle of sex, and once, refusing to attack me when she really should have. but it mostly works now.

every single "capture" now, is the "thye put a blindfold on you" scene. it won't progress further thna that.

my equip menu says it's already equipped, the visual effect (blackness or blurring) is there, but my chracter model doesn't actually have one, and trying to remove it gives me the option to "put it on"

Perhaps the game can't tell its already equipped? alternately, it could be the ring gag (harness) that is stopping them from equipping the blindfold properly. 

i dunno

either way, i can't remove the gag to try and get another one, because i can't unlock it. guess i need to hack my magic skills super high, or actually find some lockpicks.

just to check, this DOESN'T require LADL, right? because that mod never worked for me. Even with nothing installed except the base game, and the LADL requirements, (including a specific old version of one of the other mods that is required to make it run) it CTD ever time i get to the new-game screen.

Hi there,

the getting attacked in the middle of the sex scene can be down to two things.

1 the detection radius in Submit's MCM is set too low...try 1000+ as the default 500 can miss attackers who then agro.

2 Multiple assaults is enabled. Try turning it off but you loose the "being seen while trying to escape" function (although I personally prefer it like that :) )

The problem with the blindfold sounds like it hasn't equipped itself properly. Sexlab thinks it is equipped hence the visual effects, but Skyrim itself thinks its not there hence my mod keeps trying to add it. Try these things to sort the issue

1. Try to remove the item using a key, lockpick or suitably high skill level.

2. Try clicking on the blindfold in your inventory to see if you can toggle the equipped icon

3. Disable "steal player equipment" in Submit MCM then get knocked down. This will trigger a full strip and re-equip which should sort the problem.

i dunno

Hi there,

the getting attacked in the middle of the sex scene can be down to two things.

1 the detection radius in Submit's MCM is set too low...try 1000+ as the default 500 can miss attackers who then agro.

2 Multiple assaults is enabled. Try turning it off but you loose the "being seen while trying to escape" function (although I personally prefer it like that :) )

The problem with the blindfold sounds like it hasn't equipped itself properly. Sexlab thinks it is equipped hence the visual effects, but Skyrim itself thinks its not there hence my mod keeps trying to add it. Try these things to sort the issue

1. Try to remove the item using a key, lockpick or suitably high skill level.

2. Try clicking on the blindfold in your inventory to see if you can toggle the equipped icon

3. Disable "steal player equipment" in Submit MCM then get knocked down. This will trigger a full strip and re-equip which should sort the problem.

I'll try the "steal equippment" thing, nothing else could work.

I can't pick the lock or remove it with magic, because every time i click it, it just gives me the option to put it ON. (obviousl,y trying to toggle the equip icon is having the same problem)

i managed to unequip it with consol hacks, (along with the gag) but then the game froze when i got another gag in the next scene.

thanks for the info on the detection level though, that should be handy.

i dunno

Everything is working completely fine for me and no you don't need LADL (how do you mean it never worked right?) and have the newest versions of both submit and devious devices.

1.) You play a female I assume so what body type do you use?

2.) If you use unp/unpb/7base download this and replace the meshes http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/958-devious-unp-reshapes/

3.) Double check to see if you have the latest version by uninstalling all dependent mods this one uses, look for and delete loose scripts then redownload all required mods and try again.

4.) If this doesn't work try a new save and test it to see if you have a corrupt save. If this is the case then use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

5.) LAST HOPE: If none of these suggestions work I can only assume it is a conflict with another mod therefore you need to do some checking yourself for instance mods that add staggering such as deadly combat can interrupt the scenes so make sure to uncheck staggering off; also don't have a follower with you it seems to screw with the submit process. Scenes may also be interrupted by enemies or friendlies from different factions so when you do this testing do it in a secluded area.

Make sure to run Fnis for Users!

think i found the problem.

I started a new character, and i got the same blindfold problem, but with the leather cuffs this time, i fiddled around with it, could "equip" them, but never remove them (because they wouldn't equip properly. and it stopped all progression.

then I got padded cuffs, and it worked.

leather leg cuffs? same deal.

Leather Collar?

same deal.

which mod/file contains leather cuffs collar and the blindfold? because apparently, perhaps i need to update my DD Assets as well?

I was under the impression i had the latest version, but it is a couple of weeks old...

also, finally got cuffs/legcuffs/collar i could use, then the game froze up when the sex scene was about to start (we both stripped off, then it froze)

probably a totally diffrent problem though.

edit: yeah, both FTM and Assets have newer versions out.

guess i should have checked that first...

A note about the Save Game Script Cleaner, I used it and it completely wiped out my stats in radiant prostitution, and others as well.  Could be I used it wrong, but since I  wasn't having any critical problems, I just went back to previous save and discarded it.

Well scripts that save into your game store information such as this, you should only remove scripts from mods you're removing completely or either some old script information from past version may be screwing with it; always create a backup just in case.

think i found the problem.

I started a new character, and i got the same blindfold problem, but with the leather cuffs this time, i fiddled around with it, could "equip" them, but never remove them (because they wouldn't equip properly. and it stopped all progression.

then I got padded cuffs, and it worked.

leather leg cuffs? same deal.

Leather Collar?

same deal.

which mod/file contains leather cuffs collar and the blindfold? because apparently, perhaps i need to update my DD Assets as well?

I was under the impression i had the latest version, but it is a couple of weeks old...

also, finally got cuffs/legcuffs/collar i could use, then the game froze up when the sex scene was about to start (we both stripped off, then it froze)

probably a totally diffrent problem though.

edit: yeah, both FTM and Assets have newer versions out.

guess i should have checked that first...

do you have zaz animation pack?

Well....I'm a bit stuck on sending stolen items to Belethor. My script works, but only if you are inside Belethor's shop :( I'm not quite sure how I can make it so it will work when you are anywhere in Skyrim. Any help would be great....

is the blindfold the last stage?

I ask because how many try at submiting after getting it, I never get the armbinder nor the chastity bra

bump

The last stage is the armbinder and the chastity bra isn't in the list at the moment. I think the different stages are detailed in the OP

Well....I'm a bit stuck on sending stolen items to Belethor. My script works, but only if you are inside Belethor's shop :( I'm not quite sure how I can make it so it will work when you are anywhere in Skyrim. Any help would be great....

Someone before said "Radiant Prostitution has such a function, in the rape trap quest the bandits steal your gear and sell it to a nearby merchant, you have to buy back your stuff then or allow the merchant to sell it, then it is permanently lost." 

So maybe take a look at those scripts but I'll ask around and do some searches.

is the blindfold the last stage?

I ask because how many try at submiting after getting it, I never get the armbinder nor the chastity bra

bump

The last stage is the armbinder and the chastity bra isn't in the list at the moment. I think the different stages are detailed in the OP

mmm, I never get the armbinder

Someone before said "Radiant Prostitution has such a function, in the rape trap quest the bandits steal your gear and sell it to a nearby merchant, you have to buy back your stuff then or allow the merchant to sell it, then it is permanently lost." 

Yeah, been looking at how they did it but I just can't get it to work unless you in Belethor's shop. It looks like my scripts are correct but when you're in a different cell to the container it doesn't work :(

Yeah, been looking at how they did it but I just can't get it to work unless you in Belethor's shop. It looks like my scripts are correct but when you're in a different cell to the container it doesn't work :(

I believe this mod has something similar too Death Alternative

Look at daymoyl_getyourgearscript.psc.zip

Never actually used the mod but take a look maybe it will help I know nothing of scripting language. 

EDIT: I wrote some messages to authors I thought may be able to help with this is there any chance I can get a look at the script just so I can explain?

I'm getting an error trying to remove a set of slave boots. "isWearingItem: received none error" or words to that effect.

I did some digging in ModOrganizer and the it's from the version of the zadlibs script that comes with this mod.

It could be an incompatibility with LADL, since that's where my girl got her footware in the first place.

I don't mind so much that she can't take them off, but they seem to be stopping her from using the enchanting table. (That could be another broken script and a separate issue, of course.

Anyway, any thoughts, or ideas on how to get my girl out of her predicament would be welcome.

[edit]

If it helps any, I used destruction magick to remove most of the gear. I may have set the unlock difficulty a little too low :)

I'm getting an error trying to remove a set of slave boots. "isWearingItem: received none error" or words to that effect.

I did some digging in ModOrganizer and the it's from the version of the zadlibs script that comes with this mod.

It could be an incompatibility with LADL, since that's where my girl got her footware in the first place.

I don't mind so much that she can't take them off, but they seem to be stopping her from using the enchanting table. (That could be another broken script and a separate issue, of course.

Anyway, any thoughts, or ideas on how to get my girl out of her predicament would be welcome.

[edit]

If it helps any, I used destruction magick to remove most of the gear. I may have set the unlock difficulty a little too low :)

I was having that same issue with blindfolds not allowing you to see the menus from enchanting/smiting tables which happened to be fixed in a recent update to Devious Devices. Are you sure you have all the latest version of submit and DD?

Either way I don't think your problem stems from this mod but you should do some more testing to find out maybe try disabling it.

[edit]

I'm using LADL along with this mod and the slave boots aren't causing problems. Make sure you're using the latest version of DD Integration, with the Expansion file (load the expansion right after Integration, you can grab it in the DDI downloads page), as well as the latest LADL.

As for the enchanting table issue, do you have Prison Overhaul installed by any chance? There's a bug with the bounty hunter code that causes your character to leave a crafting station as soon as you start working on it. If that's the case, you can fix it by restarting Prison Overhaul in the MCM, then setting the bounty value to maximum to stop it from happening again.

I tried the hardcore mode and noticed some details:

- the blindfold is the one without the blackout effect

- at the end of the rape, when the character get his/her hand tied, the zaz animation is triggered and sometimes, almost immediately the character auto-escape without me having to hit the hotkey (I didnt see any option allowing that so Im quite puzzled) and, since the bandits or whatsoever are still around the character, they immediately attack the character, which make sometime escape simply impossible.

are the non-progressive modes still maintained by Aelie?

- the blindfold is the one without the blackout effect

Blindfold effects are managed by Devious Devices Integration, you can configure their behavior in MCM. The default is DD blindfold, which sometimes glitches. Switching back and forth between 1st and 3rd person camera a couple times seems to fix it. Alternatively, you can use Leeches mode for blindfolds, as it lets you play in either camera mode and seems to always work correctly.

- at the end of the rape, when the character get his/her hand tied, the zaz animation is triggered and sometimes, almost immediately the character auto-escape without me having to hit the hotkey (I didnt see any option allowing that so Im quite puzzled) and, since the bandits or whatsoever are still around the character, they immediately attack the character, which make sometime escape simply impossible.

Do you have Hardcore Escape enabled in Submit? That causes conflicts with the Zaz bound animations.

If you have it disabled, are you getting a "You are still in combat!" message when the issue occurs? If so, that's a bug that some of us have with the more recent versions of Submit. Using version 11JAN14 (link) should fix the issues, but you'll sacrifice some of the more recent features of the mod. (mostly Serana support)

Blindfold effects are managed by Devious Devices Integration, you can configure their behavior in MCM. The default is DD blindfold, which sometimes glitches. Switching back and forth between 1st and 3rd person camera a couple times seems to fix it. Alternatively, you can use Leeches mode for blindfolds, as it lets you play in either camera mode and seems to always work correctly.

in my inventory, the blindfold from the hardcore mode doesnt have the small icon indicating it is enchanted, by opposition with the blindfold from the progressive mode, which does have the enchantment.

I havent checked the object id, but im pretty sure they are not the same object.

Do you have Hardcore Escape enabled in Submit? That causes conflicts with the Zaz bound animations.

If you have it disabled, are you getting a "You are still in combat!" message when the issue occurs? If so, that's a bug that some of us have with the more recent versions of Submit. Using version 11JAN14 (link) should fix the issues, but you'll sacrifice some of the more recent features of the mod. (mostly Serana support)

ah thank you, I didnt know about the Submit bug.

I have the "You are still in combat!" message at that occasion yes.

I will try to go back to the 11JAN14 version

in my inventory, the blindfold from the hardcore mode doesnt have the small icon indicating it is enchanted, by opposition with the blindfold from the progressive mode, which does have the enchantment.

Oh, in that case yeah, probably an old blindfold that lacks the effect. Keep in mind that MixedUpJim is focusing on Progressive Bondage Mode, and the other 3 modes are not being kept to date. Quote from opening post:

Modes 1, 2 & 3 can be considered legacy modes and are included purely for choice. They may not be kept up to date but should continue to work if you want to use them.

If you would prefer to not use the Progressive mode and instead get all devices added to you after one go, another mod that does this is Defeat + Devious Captures. On Devious Captures MCM, make sure to set it so the chance of each item to be applied is 100%, that should get you identical functionality to the Hardcore Mode you were trying to use. Or, you can even have Submit+ProgressiveDD and Defeat+DeviousCaptures running simultaneously. With the proper MCM configuration in Defeat, you can make it so that you're usually knocked down by Submit (resulting in 1 extra DD item), with a smaller chance of being knocked down via Defeat (which will add all the items via Captures).

mmm, the 11JAN14 doesnt solve the "auto escape" problem, and now I have new problem: often after the rape I get into the "unable to move - nothing happen anymore" state which force me to reload :(

I did a clean install of Submit

mmm, the 11JAN14 doesnt solve the "auto escape" problem, and now I have new problem: often after the rape I get into the "unable to move - nothing happen anymore" state which force me to reload :(

Try running FNIS again? Could also be load order, I have the following:

Zaz animation pack -> Sexlab framework -> Sexlab aroused -> DD Assets -> DD Integration -> DD Expansion -> LAL -> LADL -> Sexlab Submit -> DD Progression

Edit: Might also help for you to see if Submit works correctly by itself, with the DD Progression mod disabled. (preferably on a new game) That'll help narrow down the source of the problem.

Type in console ~ "enableplayercontrols" it should release you and I would suggest you be more careful with what mods you install it sounds like your skyrim folder is a mess.