Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Try running FNIS again? Could also be load order, I have the following:

Zaz animation pack -> Sexlab framework -> Sexlab aroused -> DD Assets -> DD Integration -> DD Expansion -> LAL -> LADL -> Sexlab Submit -> DD Progression

Edit: Might also help for you to see if Submit works correctly by itself, with the DD Progression mod disabled. (preferably on a new game) That'll help narrow down the source of the problem.

na, it's not FNIS (I have run it btw), when there is a problem with FNIS, the character have that strange pose with the arms slightly open and they look like puppet.

in this case it is simply the character standing as usualy, but I cant move it (movement are prevented by script)

thanks for the load order. I checked mine and it was the same (though I dont have LAL nor LADL)

I made some try with different version of Submit and seriously pretty much all of them have some annoying bugs. I havent found yet which version work fine with "Submit + Devious Devices Progression" :(

Type in console ~ "enableplayercontrols" it should release you and I would suggest you be more careful with what mods you install it sounds like your skyrim folder is a mess.

thank you for the command, I will try that.

the mods I have are probably pretty much the same as what most people here have too. I do not have an inconsiderate amount and I always clean install / uninstall them.

Type in console ~ "enableplayercontrols" it should release you and I would suggest you be more careful with what mods you install it sounds like your skyrim folder is a mess.

thank you for the command, I will try that.

the mods I have are probably pretty much the same as what most people here have too. I do not have an inconsiderate amount and I always clean install / uninstall them.

Oh sorry nevermind you're using the hardcore mode by Aelie and I was having the same issues as you it has to do with the script as far as I can tell every time it applies the armbinder you auto escape and get attacked; tried to get this fixed for ages but Aelie basically wanted nothing to do with fixing it, even at one point I tried learning how to script lol failed.

Just stick with Progression if you want the difficulty then check "Multiple Assaults" and make keys craftable by Malachite that stuff isn't easy to come by and if you want to find Malachite try smelting glass stuff down sometimes certain glass items have it, plus you can add DD masses and make key spawn difficulty hard. Anyway those are just my recommendations but Progression is way better just the bondage poses after submitting make it :)

I was having that same issue with blindfolds not allowing you to see the menus from enchanting/smiting tables which happened to be fixed in a recent update to Devious Devices. Are you sure you have all the latest version of submit and DD?

Reasonably sure. I scrapped the character in any case, so this is more an advisory report than anything at this point.

Either way I don't think your problem stems from this mod but you should do some more testing to find out maybe try disabling it.

Well, I can guarantee that the script generating the error came from this one, but that certainly doesn't rule out its being improperly called from somewhere else.

And, to be fair, my game has other problems somewhere along the line. I just upgraded to a gtx770 and a 480MB ssd, but I'm still getting lag and black skin textures? I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing this game ...

I was having that same issue with blindfolds not allowing you to see the menus from enchanting/smiting tables which happened to be fixed in a recent update to Devious Devices. Are you sure you have all the latest version of submit and DD?

Reasonably sure. I scrapped the character in any case, so this is more an advisory report than anything at this point.

Either way I don't think your problem stems from this mod but you should do some more testing to find out maybe try disabling it.

Well, I can guarantee that the script generating the error came from this one, but that certainly doesn't rule out its being improperly called from somewhere else.

And, to be fair, my game has other problems somewhere along the line. I just upgraded to a gtx770 and a 480MB ssd, but I'm still getting lag and black skin textures? I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing this game ...

The lag you're experiencing is most likely script based, are you using a new save and getting lag? Do you use the Memory patch(probably wont stop lag but memory CTDs greatly) Here probably have it but just thought id ask. Black skin textures..... Like for your characters body?

I have a gtx670 and use a 120G SSD I hardly get any lag but I also have sized down all my textures and haven't downloaded many high res textures with an exception to armor and I am running 245 mods and a bunch of merged mods.

The lag you're experiencing is most likely script based, are you using a new save and getting lag?

Yep. And I agree it's probably script based. I have my suspicions about the new Civil War Overhaul, but I've been flailing around so much it's hard to say anything with confidence at the moment.

Do you use the Memory patch(probably wont stop lag but memory CTDs greatly) Here

probably have it but just thought id ask.

Using the latest ENB Series with the graphical enhancements disabled so I just get the speed boost. Also using the memory patch. Also, using BOSS and Wrye Bash, cleaned my esps and sorted the masters where needed. I've run FNIS, Bodyslide and TexBlend and I have the latest stable SKSE.

I've also been getting CTDs after a few hours play as well.

Black skin textures..... Like for your characters body?

Generally. Sometimes it's all skin textures. Some basic research suggests that it's either running out of VRAM (nowhere close according to NVidia Inspector) or a lack of mipmaps in CBBE (supposedly fixed in the version I'm using). I have noticed that when it happens the game hangs for a half second or so, often when an encounter spawns.

I have a gtx670 and use a 120G SSD I hardly get any lag but I also have sized down all my textures and haven't downloaded many high res textures with an exception to armor and I am running 245 mods and a bunch of merged mods.

Yeah, I have to be doing something stupid. I just wish I knew what.

Yep. And I agree it's probably script based. I have my suspicions about the new Civil War Overhaul, but I've been flailing around so much it's hard to say anything with confidence at the moment

Never used it myself but I heard a lot of bad things about it screwing up peoples saves and what not.

Generally. Sometimes it's all skin textures. Some basic research suggests that it's either running out of VRAM (nowhere close according to NVidia Inspector) or a lack of mipmaps in CBBE (supposedly fixed in the version I'm using). I have noticed that when it happens the game hangs for a half second or so, often when an encounter spawns

I remember having something similar were my characters skin would be either really bright or dark depending on how far I zoomed in but otherwise I have no idea really how this happens.

Yeah, I have to be doing something stupid. I just wish I knew what. 

Trial an error I suppose you literally have to become a fucking expert in order to get Skyrim running smoothly, looking back on all the time I spent learning the programs how mods work and everything I probably wouldn't do it again lol

Oh sorry nevermind you're using the hardcore mode by Aelie and I was having the same issues as you it has to do with the script as far as I can tell every time it applies the armbinder you auto escape and get attacked; tried to get this fixed for ages but Aelie basically wanted nothing to do with fixing it, even at one point I tried learning how to script lol failed.

Just stick with Progression if you want the difficulty then check "Multiple Assaults" and make keys craftable by Malachite that stuff isn't easy to come by and if you want to find Malachite try smelting glass stuff down sometimes certain glass items have it, plus you can add DD masses and make key spawn difficulty hard. Anyway those are just my recommendations but Progression is way better just the bondage poses after submitting make it :)

thank you! so it's an expected behavior, which is somehow reassuring.

last question, please can you tell me which version of Submit you are using?

Small update today to fix issues with stripping when Steal Player Gear is OFF.

Mod will now use SexLab stripping options to determine what to remove. It is important that SexLab IS NOT set to remove Devious Device locations otherwise it will cause issues with progressing through the various stages of this mod.

You can also choose whether your character will be placed in to a bound pose naked or fully clothed by using the Victim Re-dress option in SexLab which is good news for Frostfall users. (this only works with Steal Player Gear OFF obviously :) )

Small update today to fix issues with stripping when Steal Player Gear is OFF.

Mod will now use SexLab stripping options to determine what to remove. It is important that SexLab IS NOT set to remove Devious Device locations otherwise it will cause issues with progressing through the various stages of this mod.

You can also choose whether your character will be placed in to a bound pose naked or fully clothed by using the Victim Re-dress option in SexLab which is good news for Frostfall users. (this only works with Steal Player Gear OFF obviously :) )

thank you for the update.

just a detail, but could you possibly update the "1.0" thats in the fomod files? because it display "1.0" in nexus mod manager for all version and that make it a but tricky when updating ;)

New BETA version available that is for testing the new Steal Player Gear system. If this is enabled then your gear will be sold to Belethor and you'll have to buy it back! Only use this if you want to help try it out.

Known issues is the first time your stuff is stolen it won't arrive at Belethor's shop when you go check. If you reload then everything works fine. not sure if there is some initialization on the chest or if the shop's inventory is being re-rolled on the 1st visit.

The idea is this will be extended so you gear might be sold to a random shop (you'll have to work out where :) ) or your attacker may just keep everything for themselves. 

UPDATE: Turns out it is the chest resetting when the cell loads/unloads. I've fixed it in the new beta version but I think it may stop Belethor's shop inventory changing over time and may also effect his gold replenishment.

I'm having the auto escape issue aswell, after story thing, maybe 10 seconds at most and my char ends up free, tried it twice (though i forgot to enable papyrus, next time...)

I get a message box about exhaustion and escape, then i'm free.

hardcore off,

multi assault on.

submit: 11FEB

progression: latest.

I've only said the latest version as that is what I use on my PC and I can't support anything that I don't use at this end :)  It should still work and I think everyone (including myself) get the "your still in combat" messages. As long as everything still works ok then I wouldn't worry about it :)

Do hang in there as one good thing about locking a mod to a particular version of submit is that I can go through all the current Submit code to try and get rid of these funny things.

@Burkmannen - the auto escape may be being caused by the Devious Devices animations kicking in. Make sure you have the latest version of Devious Devices and then install my mod afterwards. That way my slightly modified scripts will overwrite the devious devices scripts. This is only temporary as the problem with the animations should be sorted in the next DD release :) But at the moment this is the only solution.

So with the new update, when does your equipment go to the store? If you escape and immediately kill the person who stole it from you, will you still have to rebuy it?

@Burkmannen - the auto escape may be being caused by the Devious Devices animations kicking in. Make sure you have the latest version of Devious Devices and then install my mod afterwards. That way my slightly modified scripts will overwrite the devious devices scripts. This is only temporary as the problem with the animations should be sorted in the next DD release :) But at the moment this is the only solution.

Love the work, what i've seen of it ^_^

the thing is, i have dd assests and int are latest, just updated the latest progression.

Don't know if it matters but do you use 29MAR version of submit?

and just before updating yours, i updated zaz anims to 551. There were some script changes could those be the cause?

I've only said the latest version as that is what I use on my PC and I can't support anything that I don't use at this end :)  It should still work and I think everyone (including myself) get the "your still in combat" messages. As long as everything still works ok then I wouldn't worry about it :)

Do hang in there as one good thing about locking a mod to a particular version of submit is that I can go through all the current Submit code to try and get rid of these funny things.

I appreciate it, but unfortunately, it's more than just the "You're still in combat!" message. That message is actually an internal Submit error that causes the following issues:

• Enemies will not return to their original patrols after a sex animation, as they're still trying to target you (but failing because the mod doesn't let them aggro). This makes escape pretty silly as enemies are constantly staring at you and you can't properly sneak away after freeing yourself.
  • If you're knocked down by several opponents, you'll get a sex animation with the first one, then the error will kick in and cause the other enemies' behavior to break and skip their turns, so you'll go straight to the bound pose after sex with the first opponent. This completely destroys the purpose of multiple enemies in Submit's context.
  • Enemy aggro will occasionally break through the mod's preventive measures, causing the bounds to immediately break after a scene, resuming combat.

And worst of all, the creator of Submit doesn't have this bug if I recall correctly, so despite multiple reports, there's little hope for a fix. It's been said that having script-heavy mods running, like Frostfall and RND, is what triggers the latest versions of Submit to break, and while I do have those exact two mods and more, I can't really sacrifice those just for the sake of being able to run the latest Submit properly, especially when it ran fine in earlier versions..

I wish I could try and fix these kinds of issues as I know a fair bit of programming, but I can't seem to get the Creation Kit to run without a crazy amount of warnings and errors right as I start it or try to compile anything. I guess I'll have to take an evening off to figure out what I'm doing wrong with it.

So with the new update, when does your equipment go to the store? If you escape and immediately kill the person who stole it from you, will you still have to rebuy it?

It goes to the store immediately but be aware it is a beta and more features will likely be implemented. 

I love the way it is now thanks for taking my suggestion and implementing it, this is huge for me and these are the reasons I like it:

1.) Your items being stolen then moved to belethor's makes it so you don't have to follow the bandit/enemy to make sure you don't lose your stuff.

2.) Make is so you are helpless and have to scrounge for cloths weapons to defend yourself and rely pretty much on magic alone.

3.) Being helpless you're more than likely to be captured again

4.) Makes you aware you can't carry all your items on you at one time in fear they will be pawned off and probably lost if you don't have the coin.

5.) Brings a much needed cash dump to the game (It is way to easy to earn money in skyrim and nothing to spend it on; after you have so much money you no longer need to steal/pickpocket anything nor do you really need to do quests because Rich people don't steal except for the thrill.)

Also I feel the same way about fast traveling it completely removes the needs for carriages/horses or the need for speed gear/whirlwind shout so I recommend Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled it also has an option to disable fast traveling.

I have a good idea to fix the high cost of getting your items stolen and screwing up Belthors gold and items I figure you could create a locked chest in his shop with all your stuff in it only openable by a key which you can buy from belethor which will still be costly like $20,000 because having all my stuff it literally cost $150,000 to get my stuff back when trying to get my stuff back through the shop. Of course you would have to script once the key to be removed on opening said chest among having it rebuyable after.

anyway a really appreciate everything you've done with this mod thanks again~!

I have a good idea to fix the high cost of getting your items stolen and screwing up Belthors gold and items I figure you could create a locked chest in his shop with all your stuff in it only openable by a key which you can buy from belethor which will still be costly like $20,000 because having all my stuff it literally cost $150,000 to get my stuff back when trying to get my stuff back through the shop. Of course you would have to script once the key to be removed on opening said chest among having it rebuyable after.

Wouldn't that defeat the point of the script for the first 20-30 levels or so? I don't think it's even possible to be using 20,000 gold worth of equipment at that stage, so it would not be cost-effective to get the chest open, since you could just loot/craft/buy and enchant new gear.

I just think that in this particular case, it makes more sense to pick and choose what gear you want to buy back. After all, you don't necessarily need to buy back all the potions/food/etc you happened to be carrying when you got robbed. However, I'll definitely agree that Skyrim needs more money sinks.

A related question for Jim: Vendors refresh their inventory once in a while, as far as I know. What happens if a refresh occurs while Belethor has the player's gear?

I love the way it is now thanks for taking my suggestion and implementing it, this is huge for me and these are the reasons I like it:

1.) Your items being stolen then moved to belethor's makes it so you don't have to follow the bandit/enemy to make sure you don't lose your stuff.

2.) Make is so you are helpless and have to scrounge for cloths weapons to defend yourself and rely pretty much on magic alone.

3.) Being helpless you're more than likely to be captured again

4.) Makes you aware you can't carry all your items on you at one time in fear they will be pawned off and probably lost if you don't have the coin.

5.) Brings a much needed cash dump to the game (It is way to easy to earn money in skyrim and nothing to spend it on; after you have so much money you no longer need to steal/pickpocket anything nor do you really need to do quests because Rich people don't steal except for the thrill.)

Also I feel the same way about fast traveling it completely removes the needs for carriages/horses or the need for speed gear/whirlwind shout so I recommend Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled it also has an option to disable fast traveling.

anyway a really appreciate everything you've done with this mod thanks again~!

Your stuff may cost 150k, but if you are a low level it would be quite abusive to pay that amount (20k) or even buy your stuff back every time you submit... I know its a beta and all but anyway...

I hope this mod stays as something you can enjoy since level 1.

Wouldn't that defeat the point of the script for the first 20-30 levels or so? I don't think it's even possible to be using 20,000 gold worth of equipment at that stage, so it would not be cost-effective to get the chest open, since you could just loot/craft/buy and enchant new gear.

I just think that in this particular case, it makes more sense to pick and choose what gear you want to buy back. After all, you don't necessarily need to buy back all the potions/food/etc you happened to be carrying when you got robbed. However, I'll definitely agree that Skyrim needs more money sinks.

A related question for Jim: Vendors refresh their inventory once in a while, as far as I know. What happens if a refresh occurs while Belethor has the player's gear?

The price can vary I was just using that price as an example, I agree I am perfectly content with having to buy my gear back and pick/choose which gear you want or need to part with it was just a suggestion for those who may complain about how unforgiving that can be but as I said in my post I will be more aware of what gear I take out on quests.

Your stuff may cost 150k, but if you are a low level it would be quite abusive to pay that amount (20k) or even buy your stuff back every time you submit... I know its a beta and all but anyway...

I hope this mod stays as something you can enjoy since level 1.

True I was using 20k as an example.