Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

I am still getting this error after starting a totally new game, doing all the memory and performance improving tricks, uninstalling the game, redownloading it and starting from scratch, there is definitely something going on with this mod

hmmm also try to disable deviously helpless if you have it; make sure to register zaz through the menu's and then re-register the animations in sexlab, see if you have the latest FNIS as well (run it) and if you have any mod that adds staggering make sure this is disabled as well. Try to see if you can equip these devices manually and see if it doesn't freeze.

Other than these ideas I have no clue how you can get it working properly other than either downgrading or wait until someone comes up with a fix or updates and fixes these issues.

I have gotten it to work with SexLab v 1.58b (along with Deviously helpless), the issue is with the papyrusutil included in SexLab. To fix it I downgraded SexLab to 1.57 and got DD+Submit working again and made a save game. Then I reupdated SexLab and installed the papyrusUtil v22 over the one from SexLab and when I restarted it was working. You may be able to uninstall DD+Submit then fix SexLab with the papyrusUtil v22 then reinstall DD+Submit but I had not tried that.

Nice work have you managed to get beast animations working on your save or is this still broken?

Might not be specific to this version of Submit, but I've noticed that after several rounds of restraint with a follower (Lydia in this case) in tow, said follower has rather drastically reduced carrying capacity. I suspect what's happening is that her default armor is getting re-created rather than re-equipped; this isn't so much of a problem when dealing with opponents who steal gear, but when it comes to creatures, this starts to become an issue.

In the meantime, anyone know of any mods that make follower default gear visible in their inventory? :P

Might not be specific to this version of Submit, but I've noticed that after several rounds of restraint with a follower (Lydia in this case) in tow, said follower has rather drastically reduced carrying capacity. I suspect what's happening is that her default armor is getting re-created rather than re-equipped; this isn't so much of a problem when dealing with opponents who steal gear, but when it comes to creatures, this starts to become an issue.

In the meantime, anyone know of any mods that make follower default gear visible in their inventory? :P

I believe AFT does this other than that I am unsure, I believe when have a follower in tow and there is only one person to surrender to lydia seems to still keep her cloths unless multiple assaults needs to be toggled on which I have not tested.

I believe AFT does this other than that I am unsure, I believe when have a follower in tow and there is only one person to surrender to lydia seems to still keep her cloths unless multiple assaults needs to be toggled on which I have not tested.

Probably any of the follower mods that lets you modify their base outfit. UFO should allow it as well other than that the only way to do anything in game to the outfits is have whatever the max perk is for pickpocket.

I would check in game what it is but I am a bit tied up (and in a rather odd place):

post-101267-0-47377400-1405394571_thumb.jpg

I am having a problem with this mod, searched around quite a bit but couldn't find anything useful so  I thought I'd post here just in case someone has a solution for me.

Every time I submit and get raped, the game crashes to desktop presumably during the stealing/binding scene. I turned off the stealing feature in MCM, then tested it again: no dice, the game still crashed to desktop at the same point.  

Here is my load order, per MO:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
Deus Mons.esm
KohdiReachwindEyrie-Vera.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
JSwords.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
actorEvents.esm
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Soul Armor 2.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
little armors of zeca.esp
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Wyrmstooth.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Raven Set v1.4.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Mord Sith Cara.esp
Special Eyes.esp
Heavenly She-wolf Skyrim.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
DemonHunterArmor.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
MidnightBreed.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Apropos.esp
Omegared99-GalleryOfArmor.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
OrientalRace.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
Headtracking.esp
Spells Cast Light.esp
ESPv1_1nondependent.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
ShootingStars.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
rcrnShaders.esp
Candlelight_Toggle_3x.esp
RCRNdgdb.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
KohdiReachwindEyrie.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
Cloaks.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Kaleen2.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
SkyUI.esp
BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
XRCO.esp
Zipsuit.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
backpackfrankdema.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
getSnowy.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
NaiadRaceByDen.esp
simplepoh.esp
Vjarkell Castle.esp
buildablehouse.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
CrossbowsRevamped.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
WATER Plants.esp
DragonCombatOverhaul.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Davjes_SorceressArmorHHS.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Darklilith.esp
Mavari Armor.esp
RCRNvolumetric.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
YCrimeOverhaul.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

It doesn't give me any errors, but I suppose something could be misplaced.

I'm also having a little trouble understanding the use of MO and the Overwrite folder. Every time I run FNIS, it puts the generated files in the Overwrite. folder. Do I need to move these files out, and if so how do I accomplish this? For some reason I can't drag and drop like it says to on the wiki. And I'd rather not have a hundred different FNIS### "mods" lol.

I am having a problem with this mod, searched around quite a bit but couldn't find anything useful so  I thought I'd post here just in case someone has a solution for me.

Every time I submit and get raped, the game crashes to desktop presumably during the stealing/binding scene. I turned off the stealing feature in MCM, then tested it again: no dice, the game still crashed to desktop at the same point.  

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

Deus Mons.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

JSwords.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

actorEvents.esm

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Soul Armor 2.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

BVFE_Serana.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Raven Set v1.4.esp

Mord Sith Cara.esp

Special Eyes.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

MidnightBreed.esp

Apropos.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

OrientalRace.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

Headtracking.esp

Spells Cast Light.esp

ESPv1_1nondependent.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

ShootingStars.esp

rcrnShaders.esp

RCRNdgdb.esp

KohdiReachwindEyrie.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

Cloaks.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Kaleen2.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SkyUI.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER.esp

XRCO.esp

Zipsuit.esp

backpackfrankdema.esp

getSnowy.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

NaiadRaceByDen.esp

simplepoh.esp

Vjarkell Castle.esp

buildablehouse.esp

DeviousRegulations.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

CrossbowsRevamped.esp

Sacrificial Spriggan.esp

Spriggan Armor 2.esp

Morning Fogs.esp

WATER Plants.esp

DragonCombatOverhaul.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Darklilith.esp

Mavari Armor.esp

RCRNvolumetric.esp

YCrimeOverhaul.esp

zzEstrus.esp

I'm also having a little trouble understanding the use of MO and the Overwrite folder. Every time I run FNIS, it puts the generated files in the Overwrite. folder. Do I need to move these files out, and if so how do I accomplish this? For some reason I can't drag and drop like it says to on the wiki. And I'd rather not have a hundred different FNIS### "mods" lol.

If you have indeed read everything, then you should know the problem does not have an official fix except for the jury-rigged way posted only a page back.  Load order really doesn't mean or matter much, especially if you use something like LOOT to keep it optimized, I recommend you get that immediately.

Right click on the Overwrite "mod" and you will have an option to see what files are in Overwrite. You can then highlight the files or directories, and drag them to one of your other mods. If I recall you also have the option to create a new mod to hold the files. But that really only works for the first time, unless you keep deleting and creating the mod. :)  I have a mod named "FNIS - Output" that I keep dragging all my FNIS output to. I also have a mod for Bodyslide, and one for stuffing my bashed patch in.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

Deus Mons.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

JSwords.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

actorEvents.esm

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Soul Armor 2.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

BVFE_Serana.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Raven Set v1.4.esp

Mord Sith Cara.esp

Special Eyes.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

MidnightBreed.esp

Apropos.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

OrientalRace.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

Headtracking.esp

Spells Cast Light.esp

ESPv1_1nondependent.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

ShootingStars.esp

rcrnShaders.esp

RCRNdgdb.esp

KohdiReachwindEyrie.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

Cloaks.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Kaleen2.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SkyUI.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER.esp

XRCO.esp

Zipsuit.esp

backpackfrankdema.esp

getSnowy.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

NaiadRaceByDen.esp

simplepoh.esp

Vjarkell Castle.esp

buildablehouse.esp

DeviousRegulations.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

CrossbowsRevamped.esp

Sacrificial Spriggan.esp

Spriggan Armor 2.esp

Morning Fogs.esp

WATER Plants.esp

DragonCombatOverhaul.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Darklilith.esp

Mavari Armor.esp

RCRNvolumetric.esp

YCrimeOverhaul.esp

zzEstrus.esp

If you have indeed read everything, then you should know the problem does not have an official fix except for the jury-rigged way posted only a page back.  Load order really doesn't mean or matter much, especially if you use something like LOOT to keep it optimized, I recommend you get that immediately.

I did indeed read that, not a lot of comments or replies on that fix, but since it is not a solution and I am looking for a solution, I posted in the hopes some other fine chap might come along and point me in the right direction.

I am using Mod Organizer, which has LOOT built in so yes, that is what I am using. Posted the load-order because mod developers like to see peoples load-orders when addressing crash reports. Anyways, because of how MO functions, the fix you referred to doesn't even apply since I have no loose scripts or files. If I were to start Skyrim right now from the Skyrim directory it would load up as if I hadn't installed a single mod before (gotta love MO!).

@traveller_phi: Tried it again, but for some unknown reason MO is not letting me do that. I can drag all day, but it doesn't actually move any of the files. It doesn't give me an error message either; perhaps my installation of MO is faulty?

So, after much work I return. After last time I resolved to not return without results and here I have them. I started a completely new save running nothing but the official DLC, Submit and its explicit dependencies as well as there explicit dependencies, and Alternate Start (The nexus version). I followed some advice and installed PapyrusUtil 2.2 at the bottom of my list as well.

I started up a character, raced through creation, and spawned a bandit (player.placeatme 1a765) and submit through the hot-key and by auto. Everything worked fine, sans devices (I quickly reloaded and leveled up). On the second try everything ran without a hitch, even working on the second submit which I saw crashed a game or two. So all that's left for me to do is test beast animations, and then slowly add my mods. 

As soon as I find one that causes a failure I will post here again. Wish me luck, and thanks for all the advice.

EDIT: No luck on the creatures so far. Damn shame.

Strangest thing happened, here I am reinstalling all these mods one by one, and now it just will not fail. I cant get creature animations to work, and if you let helpless trigger on arm and leg cuffs the two scenes might interrupt each other should you submit before they attempt to take you, but other than that everything works fine. Just goes to show, papyrus is weird.

So, after much work I return. After last time I resolved to not return without results and here I have them. I started a completely new save running nothing but the official DLC, Submit and its explicit dependencies as well as there explicit dependencies, and Alternate Start (The nexus version). I followed some advice and installed PapyrusUtil 2.2 at the bottom of my list as well.

I started up a character, raced through creation, and spawned a bandit (player.placeatme 1a765) and submit through the hot-key and by auto. Everything worked fine, sans devices (I quickly reloaded and leveled up). On the second try everything ran without a hitch, even working on the second submit which I saw crashed a game or two. So all that's left for me to do is test beast animations, and then slowly add my mods. 

As soon as I find one that causes a failure I will post here again. Wish me luck, and thanks for all the advice.

EDIT: No luck on the creatures so far. Damn shame.

that's because, it would seem, that Papyrus Util 2.3 is the issue, I bet if you installed it you'd be able to recreate the issue

Hey guys,

it would be nice if anyone of you could make a list of issues this mod still has. After that I might gonna have a look at it :)

Issue #1

Problem: Creature animations don't work and instead of submitting you instantly die

Info: I believe this is due in part that animals aren't even sending you into "death proof surrender" because I noticed when I have another mod "Death Alternative" on and it has essential player the animations go off without a hitch.

I'm trying to change the order of items that equip and fiddled with the  _slsubmitboundeffect script.

Even though i think i got the right one, it doesn't work.

The game seems to ignore the changes i made.

What did i do wrong?

P.S. I Love the mod :D

EDIT:

nvm the compiler was missing dependencies.

Probably any of the follower mods that lets you modify their base outfit. UFO should allow it as well other than that the only way to do anything in game to the outfits is have whatever the max perk is for pickpocket.

I would check in game what it is but I am a bit tied up (and in a rather odd place):

attachicon.gif2014-07-14_00002.jpg

I know I'm a bit late but I was wondering what mod you used to be tied up there? Is it Sanguine's Debauchery? I know the belt is from DD and it looks like the animation was from the Zaz animation pack but I was wondering what mod you used to actually trigger the tie up.

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Hello man I'm just kinda new to Devious devices and all, just 2 things.

First, it is Live a deviant life required for this mod? im a little confused cuz it is listed o file information, but it is not mentioned on the description.

2 I was selecting and building my mod list related to DD,I like your mod a lot :),but well I was having problems about DD MCM menu not showing, after a lot of testing disabling enabling DD related mods and changing load order, I just realized that this mod it's the one causing that, I just disabled this mod, started new game and finally DD mcm showed up, so , it is just to let you know, i don't know what about that I hope it is useful.