Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Probably any of the follower mods that lets you modify their base outfit. UFO should allow it as well other than that the only way to do anything in game to the outfits is have whatever the max perk is for pickpocket.

I would check in game what it is but I am a bit tied up (and in a rather odd place):

attachicon.gif2014-07-14_00002.jpg

I know I'm a bit late but I was wondering what mod you used to be tied up there? Is it Sanguine's Debauchery? I know the belt is from DD and it looks like the animation was from the Zaz animation pack but I was wondering what mod you used to actually trigger the tie up.

You can add Zaz animation to Sexlab agresive animation list, just go to Zaz animation pack MCM menu, and you will find a sexlab section, in there it say the registered animations in a list, just "register animations", and then the animations will trigger on combat sex mods, like defeat and sumbit, I think, I just discovered this yesterday LOL, so I havent tried it all.

Probably any of the follower mods that lets you modify their base outfit. UFO should allow it as well other than that the only way to do anything in game to the outfits is have whatever the max perk is for pickpocket.

I would check in game what it is but I am a bit tied up (and in a rather odd place):

attachicon.gif2014-07-14_00002.jpg

I know I'm a bit late but I was wondering what mod you used to be tied up there? Is it Sanguine's Debauchery? I know the belt is from DD and it looks like the animation was from the Zaz animation pack but I was wondering what mod you used to actually trigger the tie up.

It was actually this mod, it works pretty well for me.

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Hello man I'm just kinda new to Devious devices and all, just 2 things.

First, it is Live a deviant life required for this mod? im a little confused cuz it is listed o file information, but it is not mentioned on the description.

2 I was selecting and building my mod list related to DD,I like your mod a lot :),but well I was having problems about DD MCM menu not showing, after a lot of testing disabling enabling DD related mods and changing load order, I just realized that this mod it's the one causing that, I just disabled this mod, started new game and finally DD mcm showed up, so , it is just to let you know, i don't know what about that I hope it is useful.

You don't need LADL.

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Hello man I'm just kinda new to Devious devices and all, just 2 things.

First, it is Live a deviant life required for this mod? im a little confused cuz it is listed o file information, but it is not mentioned on the description.

2 I was selecting and building my mod list related to DD,I like your mod a lot :),but well I was having problems about DD MCM menu not showing, after a lot of testing disabling enabling DD related mods and changing load order, I just realized that this mod it's the one causing that, I just disabled this mod, started new game and finally DD mcm showed up, so , it is just to let you know, i don't know what about that I hope it is useful.

You don't need LADL.

If you want to be bound at the start of a new game you can use LADL (but it requires s specific version of Live Another Live) or use Skyrim Bound with Live Another Life.

I know alot of people are having trouble with the animals not working, but I can't get my submit to work at all. it was working fine 2 weeks ago and now randomly with my new character the submit victim part does not work at all, I get defeated and go into the submit animation and then just die. I tested it with a  threshold of 50 percent health and I still die instead of submitting.  

any body got any clue what I'm doing wrong?

I know alot of people are having trouble with the animals not working, but I can't get my submit to work at all. it was working fine 2 weeks ago and now randomly with my new character the submit victim part does not work at all, I get defeated and go into the submit animation and then just die. I tested it with a  threshold of 50 percent health and I still die instead of submitting.  

any body got any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Did you update to newest version of sexlab? That seems to be where problems start recently.

Updated lab and downloaded the new patch 1.58b but it still happening, there was a minor improvement my PC did get stripped before she randomly died. I also turned the threshold up to 70 percent. it does not seem to be registering the "death proof" cause at 70 percent my character did nothing but stand there till she had 0 health then the animations started.

I'm going to re-download the normal submit mod to see if I can get that to work. 

Update: Downloaded normal submit and swapped it out. kept all the stats the same but it still does not work right. when I get in a fight the threshold does not matter, it just just waits till I'm dead and then tells me my opponent does not except my surrender. then I bleed out no matter the damage type.

I updated my sexlab, FNIS, ran fnis, adjusted my load order, and tes edit cleaned all the files with errors. I'm out of ideas.

also I checked my regular sex mods work fine, and I can even make someone submit, the game will just not let me be victim.

I am having a problem with this mod, searched around quite a bit but couldn't find anything useful so  I thought I'd post here just in case someone has a solution for me.

Every time I submit and get raped, the game crashes to desktop presumably during the stealing/binding scene. I turned off the stealing feature in MCM, then tested it again: no dice, the game still crashed to desktop at the same point.  

It doesn't give me any errors, but I suppose something could be misplaced.

i'm having these too, but this last one that prompted me to start searching for a solution i actually made it into a bound animation and the guy walked away. tried to escape once, got shocked, second later ctd. nothing really useful in the logs at all.

I am having a problem with this mod, searched around quite a bit but couldn't find anything useful so  I thought I'd post here just in case someone has a solution for me.

Every time I submit and get raped, the game crashes to desktop presumably during the stealing/binding scene. I turned off the stealing feature in MCM, then tested it again: no dice, the game still crashed to desktop at the same point.  

It doesn't give me any errors, but I suppose something could be misplaced.

i'm having these too, but this last one that prompted me to start searching for a solution i actually made it into a bound animation and the guy walked away. tried to escape once, got shocked, second later ctd. nothing really useful in the logs at all.

That's about the farthest as anybody here has gotten the mod to work, welcome to the club.

After messing around with this mod and going through the forum, I can confirm that this mod( v1.67) works with papyrusitils v22 with SL 1.58b. Have not tried creatures, but I did make some reasonable attempts to break the mod i.e. ctd, it didn't happen.

My problems come when I try to make it work with SOS non light version, it works sometimes and other times it ctds.. Now I understand SOS come with the latest version of papyrusutils and also comes with it's own skeleton.nif. So firstly I tried by installing SOS and letting it overrwrite papyrusutils and skeleton.nif. It was unstable and would ctd when i get knocked down by two or more npcs,  and I would get a C++ runtime error "runtime error R6025
- pure virtual function call".   So this time I re-installed these mods and this time didn't let SOS overwrite papyrusutils v22 and also XMPS 's skeleton.nif. and ofcrouse slot 52 is not checked to be unequipped in SL. So far I haven't tested it out fully, but from my first test that I ran, everything seemed okay except that this time there was no short story dialogue that happens before they tie you up. It appears that there is still something causing these two mods to not work properly with each other.

And for testing these mods I am only running these two mods and their dependencies and ECE, with clean vanilla saves. Any help making these two mods work together would be much appreciated.

Ok, I have Devious devices, sexlab submit dd progressive, DD for masses, and the dialog devious devices mod.  I get caught by bandits, and am fully bound up, with armbinder and blindfold, no gag.  I get armbinder off, then run around blindfolded make it to town and no one 12 people talked to get any dialog choices to remove the blindfold.  My hands are free, I have no gag and still can not get the blindfild off?????

I gave up trying to do this in at least a close to a resonable  way, and fast traveled to cpatured dreams shop, where I was charged 4000 to remove the blindflod, and it is still on.  so i tried again, and it is still on and the ledger says I owe 8000 now since it was fake removed twice.

Ok, I have Devious devices, sexlab submit dd progressive, DD for masses, and the dialog devious devices mod. I get caught by bandits, and am fully bound up, with armbinder and blindfold, no gag. I get armbinder off, then run around blindfolded make it to town and no one 12 people talked to get any dialog choices to remove the blindfold. My hands are free, I have no gag and still can not get the blindfild off?????

I gave up trying to do this in at least a close to a resonable way, and fast traveled to cpatured dreams shop, where I was charged 4000 to remove the blindflod, and it is still on. so i tried again, and it is still on and the ledger says I owe 8000 now since it was fake removed twice.

Found the blindfold patch, but have not had time to test it yet.

I have the same issue with sevreal items sometimes.

Plugs, Collars and so on.

Still haven t found a reliable solution and i have often to load an old save :|

Try going into the console, using the command showinventory on yourself, and then, when you see an innappropriately equipped DD item, note it's ID and use either the Drop or the removeitem command with the ID to get rid of it. example: player.removeitem xxalphanumerics

Am having a bit of trouble getting this to work correctly. It starts off working ok. My character goes down with submit and then gets bound in a pose. However the locked device doesn't get added. When my character gets free of the pose they have no items and no locked devices.

Also if my character then gets knocked down a second time straight away there is often a CTD (although I'm not sure this is due precisely with this mod).

I have all the required mods installed and followed the installation instructions. Would really like to use this mod so can anyone help with getting the locked devices to work properly?

I have the same issue with sevreal items sometimes.

Plugs, Collars and so on.

Still haven t found a reliable solution and i have often to load an old save :|

Try going into the console, using the command showinventory on yourself, and then, when you see an innappropriately equipped DD item, note it's ID and use either the Drop or the removeitem command with the ID to get rid of it. example: player.removeitem xxalphanumerics

Already knew of that possibility

Dropping made things worse.

I tried the showinventory but removing, dropping and anything else didn t work.

After messing around with this mod and going through the forum, I can confirm that this mod( v1.67) works with papyrusitils v22 with SL 1.58b. Have not tried creatures, but I did make some reasonable attempts to break the mod i.e. ctd, it didn't happen.

My problems come when I try to make it work with SOS non light version, it works sometimes and other times it ctds.. Now I understand SOS come with the latest version of papyrusutils and also comes with it's own skeleton.nif. So firstly I tried by installing SOS and letting it overrwrite papyrusutils and skeleton.nif. It was unstable and would ctd when i get knocked down by two or more npcs,  and I would get a C++ runtime error "runtime error R6025

- pure virtual function call".   So this time I re-installed these mods and this time didn't let SOS overwrite papyrusutils v22 and also XMPS 's skeleton.nif. and ofcrouse slot 52 is not checked to be unequipped in SL. So far I haven't tested it out fully, but from my first test that I ran, everything seemed okay except that this time there was no short story dialogue that happens before they tie you up. It appears that there is still something causing these two mods to not work properly with each other.

And for testing these mods I am only running these two mods and their dependencies and ECE, with clean vanilla saves. Any help making these two mods work together would be much appreciated.

The short story message boxes have been removed from the most recent versions.

devices are not being added. is there a fix for this? While bound I don't get any devices and I don't get any after escape failures.

Are you higher than level 5?  By default the mod does not add any devices if you're less than level 5.

no, sorry didn't know it required a level. Ty for replying

Whenever I get knocked down, the enemy character does the little punching thing on me, but I just sit there for a while and eventually get back up completely fine as if nothing had happened. If a guard does it however, I'm thrown in jail. The only thing I could have imagined conflicting with it was Defeat, but I disabled that and still no dice.