Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Does anyone know how to get this mod to work right with MO ?? do i still need the latest sexlab submit activated ?? or is this full complete install sexlab submit ?? when i activate the sexlab submit and this one the older submit is still overriding this one and dd option is not visible in mcm only after i disable the original submit does this mod get dd option but i think it is missing some stuff from the original mod to work right.

Why are you trying to run both at once? Get rid of the old version.

May i ask the current differences between this mod and original submit?

On the beginning they were clear but then they imtrodduced lot of different stuff each and i lost track.

For ex the part when character get tied up is in both? 

and the old description that was removed?

Also i read its not working with current sexlab 1.59C.

Anyone running 1,59C have it installed and tried if it works after changing options in the mcm of submit mod?

ty a lot.

There is one more report coming in.

I have now tested this with every possible combination that I can find. I have ruled out mod conflicts - at least as far as I know - and my problems are still the same. I don't have SD+ or Deviously Helpless installed to my test profile. Enemies stay at aggressive state, while the character is bound. They will stand there and keep searching (unmoving) for the character, while she is bound. They do not attack until she has released herself.

Character is still not robbed, only stripped. Everything remains in her inventory. Enemies attack as soon as she is free, but character can also draw any weapons to use against them.

I think I know where the one part of this problem lies. I am testing this with hardcore difficulty (for DA), but my character always seems to get up again, after she has already been stricken down twice. The "there is still life in you" text appears and my characters stands up from the bleedout animation, while enemy is already doing the rape animation. She will stand there for a moment and then get included to the animation.

Due to script lag or other some other problem (my test profile is quite light), submit or DA does not register character's state properly, after she has already surrendered. Game keeps healing her and would actually allow her to try to run away, when enemy is already doing the animation.

Can someone else conform similar issues, or is this related to my game alone? Everything else is working fine with DA and my test profile is intentionally kept clean from extra scripts + I always make a new character with LAL to test mods like this.

Stuck...

I get so far but no further

I can submit just fine, via either threshold or the key press

character thrown down ok

Rapes OK

then my character stands back up and crash.....

other mods, and devious helpless for example work fine (tried disabling it to test, no effect), submit run with standard setting no tweaks, tried fresh saves and now out of ideas....

anyone got a clue :(

Stuck...

I get so far but no further

I can submit just fine, via either threshold or the key press

character thrown down ok

Rapes OK

then my character stands back up and crash.....

other mods, and devious helpless for example work fine (tried disabling it to test, no effect), submit run with standard setting no tweaks, tried fresh saves and now out of ideas....

anyone got a clue :(

It seems to be a thing with all Submit mods now.

This is what backthere was pondering in SexLab Submit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=947704

My own notes about the matter in same thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=950078

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/?p=950142

How does one get out of the armbinder? lol, my char have been running around a bit now with this dreaded things on.

Hit TAB (or corresponding key) to start struggle. You can also try to find friendly characters and ask them to take it off, if they can (or are willing.)

How does one get out of the armbinder? lol, my char have been running around a bit now with this dreaded things on.

Hit TAB (or corresponding key) to start struggle. You can also try to find friendly characters and ask them to take it off, if they can (or are willing.)

When the struggle doesn't work, do it again. And again. It will take a few struggles, but eventually you will get a different dialogue box that says it has loosened. Hit tab once more and this time select "take it off".

I guess it has something to do with PC level? I struggle a lot but no go lol. One other thing, how to make the key for chastity belt and bra?

You do that at a forge?

I guess it has something to do with PC level? I struggle a lot but no go lol. One other thing, how to make the key for chastity belt and bra?

You do that at a forge?

Keep struggling. You have to go do the quest at winterhold to learn to make keys, unless you disable that quest.

You do that at a forge?

Keep struggling. You have to go do the quest at winterhold to learn to make keys, unless you disable that quest.

Thanks for the answer. Here is a nother one; is there a way to disable the chastity bra? I like to see those nice breast out in the free lol

I noticed that the beta wasn't correctly locating my DLC, everything showed up FALSE on the information page. I'm running with Dragonborn and Dawnguard, with Prison Overhaul, and without Death Alternative. I eventually determined that the _slsubmitsetup.pex script was never being run, because it wasn't attached to anything that would fire its OnInit event. I also noticed that the .psc for that script wouldn't even compile.

I got it working by changing the psc to this:

Scriptname _SLSubmitSetup extends Quest

;SexLabFramework property SexLab Auto

_SLSubmitConfig Property _SLConfig auto

_SLSubmitQuest Property _SLQuest auto

GlobalVariable Property _SLSubmitRapeGlobal  Auto  

event OnInit()

_SLQuest.InitializeMod()

If(_SLConfig.RapeActive)

_SLSubmitRapeGlobal.SetValue(1)

Else

_SLSubmitRapeGlobal.SetValue(0)

EndIf

;    SexLab._CheckSystem()

;    SexLab._SetupSystem()

;    SexLab.Data.LoadAnimations()

;    SexLab.Data.LoadVoices()

endEvent

event OnPlayerLoadGame()

_SLQuest.InitializeMod()

If(_SLConfig.RapeActive)

_SLSubmitRapeGlobal.SetValue(1)

Else

_SLSubmitRapeGlobal.SetValue(0)

EndIf

;    SexLab._CheckSystem()

;    Sexlab._StopAnimations()

;    SexLab.Data.LoadAnimations()

;    SexLab.Data.LoadVoices()

endEvent

Then I recompiled and attached it to the main SLSubmit quest with all its properties pointing to the right place. I'm a little perplexed since other people didn't seem to have this problem, but maybe they're using the stable version rather than the beta. It still could, somehow, be something on my end I suppose.

I got a problem (well, who hasnt?) When you manage to escape after being bound or chained or whatever but your hand is still bound behind your back (not talking about armbinders) and you have to find a friendly npc to help you, if you are beeing attacked by bandits and they start to have their way with you, the sex animation is interupted after a sec or two and the PC stands up with her hands tied behind her back and stays that way, making the bound hands function pretty useless. Is this just a problem on my end or do others have this problem aswell?

I am also getting the CTD after the defeat and rape have completed, running  Framework 1.59c and Submit+DD 1.70 Beta.

Papyrus Log and Load Order:

Key error message appears to be this one?:

Error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
    [_SLSubmit (2D001826)]._slsubmitscene.ReEquipBelt() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1157
    [_SLSubmit (2D001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostPlayerRape() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 859

I am also getting the CTD after the defeat and rape have completed, running  Framework 1.59c and Submit+DD 1.70 Beta.

Papyrus Log and Load Order:

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-10-13T13-38-21.txtattachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

stack:

[_SLSubmit (2D001826)]._slsubmitscene.ReEquipBelt() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 1157

[_SLSubmit (2D001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostPlayerRape() - "_slsubmitscene.psc" Line 859

I also have this error message in my Papyrus logs, but don't have the CTD after defeat/rape, which suggests it's not the (sole?) cause. This is a bug though, and an easy one to fix.

I've changed

Function ReEquipBelt(Actor akActor, Armor[] beltDevices, Bool skipEvents = False)
	_SLFunctions.Log("ReEquipBelt(" + akActor + "," + beltDevices + "," + skipEvents + ")")

Int i = beltDevices.Length
	While i >= 0
		If beltDevices[i] != None
			Libs.EquipDevice(akActor, beltDevices[i], Libs.GetRenderedDevice(beltDevices[i]), Libs.GetDeviceKeyword(beltDevices[i]), skipEvents, false)
		EndIf
                i -= 1
	EndWhile
EndFunction

to

Function ReEquipBelt(Actor akActor, Armor[] beltDevices, Bool skipEvents = False)
	_SLFunctions.Log("ReEquipBelt(" + akActor + "," + beltDevices + "," + skipEvents + ")")

Int i = beltDevices.Length
	While i
		i -= 1
		If beltDevices[i] != None
			Libs.EquipDevice(akActor, beltDevices[i], Libs.GetRenderedDevice(beltDevices[i]), Libs.GetDeviceKeyword(beltDevices[i]), skipEvents, false)
		EndIf
	EndWhile
EndFunction

in _slsubmitscene.pex, and this resolves the error message you've posted for me. If you want, you can back up and replace your version of the .pex with the one I've attached, and verify whether or not it a) gets rid of that error message and B ) stops the CTD (I suspect it won't do this). That'd probably be helpful to MixedUpJim and others for bug tracking + fixing purposes.

_slsubmitscene.rar

8<Fritz trimmed some unneeded content, scroll up for the original messages>8

stack:

I also have this error message in my Papyrus logs, but don't have the CTD after defeat/rape, which suggests it's not the (sole?) cause. This is a bug though, and an easy one to fix.

in _slsubmitscene.pex, and this resolves the error message you've posted for me. If you want, you can back up and replace your version of the .pex with the one I've attached, and verify whether or not it a) gets rid of that error message and B ) stops the CTD (I suspect it won't do this). That'd probably be helpful to MixedUpJim and others for bug tracking + fixing purposes.

I Tried it with the fixed pex file, and the error message cleared, but still getting the CTD, new papyrus log is attached.

Thanks for the quick fix...

stack:

I Tried it with the fixed pex file, and the error message cleared, but still getting the CTD, new papyrus log is attached.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I have the same problem and then tried submit-mod alone, same thing, CTD after rape. Perhaps there is something funky when it tries to tie-up victim?

Idea for harder escape (hardcore only)

- escape needs Stamina

- escape failed: e-shock reduced stamina-restoration

- random punishment/sex and switch the bound-animation after this

...i think,you need 1-2 ingame-days for escape...

I agree it should be more difficult, but 2 days is a lot of sitting still and pressing the same button over and over.

Idea for harder escape (hardcore only)

- escape needs Stamina

- escape failed: e-shock reduced stamina-restoration

- random punishment/sex and switch the bound-animation after this

...i think,you need 1-2 ingame-days for escape...

I agree it should be more difficult, but 2 days is a lot of sitting still and pressing the same button over and over.

I think we should let submit mods (if they resume) to be quicker mods and let mods like SD+ to handle longterm trouble. I don't see a lot of reason to mixing patches for Frostfall and other popular mods, when one large mod is already taking them in to account. Characters can frozen to death as it is, but assault still continues.

I actually commented above that getting killed does not yet interrupt the animation. It is a bit of a trouble with or without any extra mods (say, during sudden dragon attack.) While DA seems to be able to cut the animation from attacks, these mods do not yet end the rape animation properly if character dies while it is in progress. At least this how I have experienced it.

If both SD+ and Submit + DD Progression are activated trough DA, then does it not give a pretty good balance? One set of creeps just want your money, quickie and be on their way, while other fellow wants the whole package. :)

Of course all of us are not using the same combination, so other longterm imprisonment mod might be welcomed addition. I just don't think that quick mods should be transformed to one of those, but that is only my personal opinion.

stack:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I have the same problem and then tried submit-mod alone, same thing, CTD after rape. Perhaps there is something funky when it tries to tie-up victim?

Same problem. My Skyrim's installation is as a fresh as a new born babe, regardless how many times I confirm I have all the requirements and tried to go over the scripts as best as my novice scripting knowledge can do, I can only get as far as you guys do. I also tried to use this mod again a long time ago too, did not work for me then, thought to give it another chance now. *sigh* I guess I'll see if this problem gets a little bit more light on it, I really prefer this over defeat, but it has been a WHILE since I have been able to tappreciate and use the mod. I'm really guessing it has something to do with the devices element, as it crashes as soon as the pc drops and presumably when the gear is meant to be equipped. I'm just out of ideas now. peace.

Same problem. My Skyrim's installation is as a fresh as a new born babe, regardless how many times I confirm I have all the requirements and tried to go over the scripts as best as my novice scripting knowledge can do, I can only get as far as you guys do. I also tried to use this mod again a long time ago too, did not work for me then, thought to give it another chance now. *sigh* I guess I'll see if this problem gets a little bit more light on it, I really prefer this over defeat, but it has been a WHILE since I have been able to tappreciate and use the mod. I'm really guessing it has something to do with the devices element, as it crashes as soon as the pc drops and presumably when the gear is meant to be equipped. I'm just out of ideas now. peace.

This problem is not isolated to this mod, but it is a problem with the original SexLab Submit mod as well. Something is not compatible with current version of SexLab Framework, causing game to crash while enemies are trying to bind the character.

To my own experience, it seems that something is off with calming effect as well. Enemies kept their hostile state, even with previous version of SexLab Framework.

Original author haven't signed in LL over a month and guys working this mod have so far been silent.

I have been waiting for some sort of reply about the future of Submit mods before starting a new game, but while silence continues in all front, I am apparently starting tonight, without any submit mods.

I am really not happy about that choice. I do not currently have a lot of time to play, so I want to use what little time I have. :(