This Mod is perfect for the RP I'm running in my Game, but I am not a fan of DD items, I just use a Collar and have turned off all Bandits equip items to PC in the MCM, all that works really well barring one problem, the Armbinder, I do know the Armbinder can be equipped regardless of my settings in the MCM and has been equipped on my girl a few times now, so am asking is there a Console Command I canuse to take it off her instead of trying to find someone? If I could just get it off her as soon as its been equipped I would be fine with that...Anyone know the Console Command please?

This Mod is perfect for the RP I'm running in my Game, but I am not a fan of DD items, I just use a Collar and have turned off all Bandits equip items to PC in the MCM, all that works really well barring one problem, the Armbinder, I do know the Armbinder can be equipped regardless of my settings in the MCM and has been equipped on my girl a few times now, so am asking is there a Console Command I canuse to take it off her instead of trying to find someone? If I could just get it off her as soon as its been equipped I would be fine with that...Anyone know the Console Command please?

Just hit the tab key, your pc will struggle with it and eventually it will come off (look out for the message about it being looser then take it off).

The console command removeitem and unequipitem do not work on correctly fitted DD items

This mod seems to do nothing for me. I have Submit + DD running as well as other similar mods. I'm assuming there is a menu for this as well, but I am not seeing one.

Yes there is a menu for DH so It sounds like your install or load order is incorrect (or another mod is interfering)

I'm having some trouble with the basic functionality of this mod. No matter what I'm wearing, bandits are all hostile and will attack me until I go down.

I was trying this out along with the "Live a Deviant Life Resurrection" mod and chose the start "Cruel and Heartless" Master. Any advice?

EDIT: Further testing reveals that this problem seems limited to the Forsworn. Are they not counted as regular bandits?

I'm having some trouble with the basic functionality of this mod. No matter what I'm wearing, bandits are all hostile and will attack me until I go down.

I was trying this out along with the "Live a Deviant Life Resurrection" mod and chose the start "Cruel and Heartless" Master. Any advice?

EDIT: Further testing reveals that this problem seems limited to the Forsworn. Are they not counted as regular bandits?

There are some "oddities" with the Forsworn at Draudach Redoubt as that location is where Madanach ends up. Elsewhere Forsworn should behave normally

This mod seems to do nothing for me. I have Submit + DD running as well as other similar mods. I'm assuming there is a menu for this as well, but I am not seeing one.

Yes there is a menu for DH so It sounds like your install or load order is incorrect (or another mod is interfering)

I am using NMM. I went through the load order and made sure everything loaded after the stuff that was labeled "master", but I am not sure if that is relevant. I also put DH at the bottom of the load list. I have DD running so it seems like the requirements are running just fine. Did I miss some installation instructions or something? I also had Sex Addicts running the first time I installed this mod, but have since uninstalled it and reinstalled this.

Here is a list of my current mods. It doesn't seem to me like any of these should conflict, but I am new to modding.

Realistic Wolf Behavior

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

FNIS V5_2

FNIS Sexy Move 1.2.1

Immersive Armors 7_1

Sexy Vests

Skyrim Soundtrack Expansion

R18Pn Lingerie Set for CBBE

Moon Glow 1_01

SkookyJS Improved Constellations

YuiH Followers 

Pick Default Follower Armor

Realistic Ragdoll and Force

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Lanterns of Skyrim

SM Drop Lit Torches

Midas Magic

HDT Highheels

NetImmerse Override

CBBE

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Blush When Arounsed 1.2

Blush When Arounsed CE 1.1

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Expansion

Devious Devices Integration 2.9.0

Gothic Suit

Sexlab Submit + DD Progression 1.71

Sexlab Aroused v20140124

Sexlab Framework 159c

Zaz Pack Main v0600

Zaz Pack Patch v0604

Quality World Map

SkyUI

Lightless Abandon Dungeons

Immersive Weapons

Unique uniques

Just hit the tab key, your pc will struggle with it and eventually it will come off (look out for the message about it being looser then take it off).

Unfortunately hasn't been working so well for me :(... tried the struggle a few times, she just ended up too exhausted to struggle each time, so had a look at DD's settings and dropped all to easy as possible, she still ended up exhausted the next time an Armbinder was equipped. So started new game, dropped DD's settings to easiest possible and still the same results :(... Perhaps something off in my game, I don't know, so guess just stick to reloads each time she is equipped to avoid them. Thank you for your suggestion though, appreciated :)

The console command removeitem and unequipitem do not work on correctly fitted DD items

Unfortunately hasn't been working so well for me :(... tried the struggle a few times, she just ended up too exhausted to struggle each time, so had a look at DD's settings and dropped all to easy as possible, she still ended up exhausted the next time an Armbinder was equipped. So started new game, dropped DD's settings to easiest possible and still the same results :(... Perhaps something off in my game, I don't know, so guess just stick to reloads each time she is equipped to avoid them. Thank you for your suggestion though, appreciated :)

Are you using RND (or some other mod where you have to eat, drink or sleep) as that stops your stamina regenerating if you're hungry/thirsty etc.

If you are and you're stuck there is a sort of undocumented feature/bug that helps. If you open a container which has some food (barrel or sack) if you hold down the shift key you can eat the items.

I am using NMM. I went through the load order and made sure everything loaded after the stuff that was labeled "master", but I am not sure if that is relevant. I also put DH at the bottom of the load list. I have DD running so it seems like the requirements are running just fine. Did I miss some installation instructions or something? I also had Sex Addicts running the first time I installed this mod, but have since uninstalled it and reinstalled this.

Here is a list of my current mods. It doesn't seem to me like any of these should conflict, but I am new to modding.

What are you using to sort your load order. If you're trying to do it manually you're in for problems until you get used to modding and how the load order affects things. I'd suggest using LOOT which you can get from here

https://loot.github.io/

Slorm, no I'm not, but I am trying out Skooma Whore, that maybe it, it effects stamina....though she tries to struggle out of the Armbinders when high on Skooma too, at those times stamina uneffected. Yes, I have noticed she can still eat/drink from her inventory and open containers with the Armbinder equipped, have been assuming she is not meant to be able to do that :P

The wrist ropes break in ZAP 6.03+. If you want to run the wrist ropes with ZAP 6.03+ you need to wait for a new ZAP release or use this esp instead.

I hope that Srende is ok with me patching his work, and if not, I'll remove it. (I have not asked for permission.)

The ZazAnimationPack.esm provided here must of course, not be used with any other version besides 6.04. If you do, all kinds of funny things may happen. Using either patched file will work.

Disclaimer when using the esm with other versions that ZAP 6.04:

Funny not guaranteed.

Crying may result by modders getting strange bug reports.

Please don't.

Just noticed this, unfortunately I only know how to load mods using Mod Organizer and I'm not sure what I need to do to make MO load the patch.  Where should I put this file?

The wrist ropes break in ZAP 6.03+. If you want to run the wrist ropes with ZAP 6.03+ you need to wait for a new ZAP release or use this esp instead.

I hope that Srende is ok with me patching his work, and if not, I'll remove it. (I have not asked for permission.)

The ZazAnimationPack.esm provided here must of course, not be used with any other version besides 6.04. If you do, all kinds of funny things may happen. Using either patched file will work.

Funny not guaranteed.

Please don't.

Just noticed this, unfortunately I only know how to load mods using Mod Organizer and I'm not sure what I need to do to make MO load the patch.  Where should I put this file?

If all the patch consists of is an esm or esp, just create a folder called data, place the esm or esp in it, zip the data folder into a file you name something like DH_Patch, then use MO to install it as a new mod.  Place it after DH in the left hand pane.

And another issue.  Deviously Cursed Loot put a Chastity belt and some plugs on my character.  Ever since then, all bandits are friendly.  They start detecting my presence, cue ominous music, they draw their weapons and then... it becomes... Hi there, what can I do for you?  All friendly like. 

Have I mis-configured, installed conflicting, or did I find an Anal Butt Plug of Friendship?

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Falskaar.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

KameleonArmor.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

Ambient Malukah.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

Animated Weapon Enchants.esp

ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

LootandDegradation.esp

Apropos.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Beards.esp

Tera Val Tirkai - UNPB BBP.esp

Elemental Staves.esp

iHUD.esp

DeadlyMonsters.esp

ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

Bikini-MTM.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

Brows.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

Amiella Outfit.esp

ChaPi Clothing.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

LingerieCorset.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

SlaveTats.esp

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp

DibellanDefender.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

DragonShoutVoice.esp

Footprints.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp

ClamsDropPearls.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

Paralyze.esp

Requiem - Vanilla Shrines.esp

RaceMenuNails.esp

Rainbows.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SMDropLitTorch.esp

SSv2.esp

Moss Rocks_DB.esp

Strap.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

ORM-Arvak.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

ShootingStars.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

BirdsHFclean.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp

Point The Way.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

SkyUI.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

Thundering Shouts.esp

TradeBarter.esp

Traps Make Noise.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

WetandCold.esp

AOS.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

IHSS.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp

ADS.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

imp_helm_legend.esp

TavernClothes-MTM.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Distant DetailHF.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

NonEssentialChildren.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp

Oblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Cloaks.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Ursine Armor Pack.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

mslVampiricThirst.esp

SL Deadly Drain.esp

nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp

randomthunder.esp

selobl_DarkLillith.esp

sneakindicator3dvisionfix.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp

Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp

HearthfireChimneys.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp

3DVisionWater.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

FtM Cloaks CCO.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

KameleonArmor.esp

DCL-FF patch.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Hunterborn.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp

Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp

Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp

Chesko_Step418.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp

FNISspells.esp

Requiem.esp

Requiem - Succubus Race.esp

mslVampiricThirst - Requiem.esp

NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp

Requiem - Loot and Degradation Patch.esp

NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp

CFR-CloaksForRequiem.esp

NRM Wyrmstooth - Requiem Patch.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

RequiemSurvivalExperience.esp

Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp

Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp

AOS2_Requiem Patch.esp

Requiem - Explosive Bolts Visualized.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Requiem - Deadly Dragons.esp

Requiem - Bring Out Your Dead.esp

Requiem - Hearthfire.esp

Requiem - Trade and Barter Vendor Default Gold.esp

Soul Gems Differ - Requiem.esp

STEP Core Patch.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Just happened to me too, I wanted to test the mod and used Cursed Loot's debug selfbondage feature and ran up to some bandits.  They started a few brief sex animations that stopped almost immediately, then they became friendly, even after I removed my bondage stuff and burned them alive with a fire spell.  Other bandits nowhere near the initial ones were also friendly.

Funny not guaranteed.

Please don't.

If all the patch consists of is an esm or esp, just create a folder called data, place the esm or esp in it, zip the data folder into a file you name something like DH_Patch, then use MO to install it as a new mod.  Place it after DH in the left hand pane.

Ah, simple enough, thanks!

Slorm, no I'm not, but I am trying out Skooma Whore, that maybe it, it effects stamina....though she tries to struggle out of the Armbinders when high on Skooma too, at those times stamina uneffected. Yes, I have noticed she can still eat/drink from her inventory and open containers with the Armbinder equipped, have been assuming she is not meant to be able to do that :P

You shouldn't be able to open inventory but you can opening exterior containers is normal. The armbinder isn't DH by the way it comes from DDi.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted here or used this mod... updated all my mods, and slimmed down my mod list quite a bit, so it's now basically just this, cursed loot, Captured dreams, defeat/captures, and the core sexlab/DD frameworks... and I'm still having the same problems as I had last time, which is to say that this mod doesn't work at all for me. None of the events ever trigger. :c

Is this still being developed/updated at this point? I notice it's only been updated once since I last used it.

Is this still being developed/updated at this point? I notice it's only been updated once since I last used it.

I've not seen Srende on LL since last December so I wouldn't expect any updates soon. Xaz did kindly post a patch a few pages back to fix the broken binds problem with ZAP v6.04

I've been using it without problems so am rather at a loss what to suggest (I'm assuming you've done the usual run LOOT, check logs, set all toggles, wearing devices etc).

EDIT: Check the number of polled events in DDi as DH adds some, you should be showing 31 including one called "Trip Over Chance", so if you have less or don't have the "Trip Over Chance" it would sound like your DH installation is bad

Isn't the functionality of this mod now included with Deviously Cursed Loot?

Not really, the DCUL version is currently limited to one event followed by a cooldown where everything will still attack you (and I don't believe it can trigger on enemies that are already trying to attack you).  I still use this mod with cursed loot to allow my character to navigate out of a dungeon alive after being unlucky and having an armbinder/yoke slapped on.

Isn't the functionality of this mod now included with Deviously Cursed Loot?

Not really DCL complements DH but doesn't replace it.

For example the Draugr attacks, price bias, the whole range of options for attack conditions, the nature of the attacks themselves and chase conditions. I wouldn't want to be without either mod

• 3 weeks later...

And another issue.  Deviously Cursed Loot put a Chastity belt and some plugs on my character.  Ever since then, all bandits are friendly.  They start detecting my presence, cue ominous music, they draw their weapons and then... it becomes... Hi there, what can I do for you?  All friendly like. 

Just happened to me too, I wanted to test the mod and used Cursed Loot's debug selfbondage feature and ran up to some bandits.  They started a few brief sex animations that stopped almost immediately, then they became friendly, even after I removed my bondage stuff and burned them alive with a fire spell.  Other bandits nowhere near the initial ones were also friendly.

I'm in the same boat: the (OBIS) bandits no longer attack my PC on sight. They don't even retaliate when she attacks them, repeatedly.

At first I thought it was due to my using PSQ, and having the succubus's drain set to raise the relationship with the drained NPC (as opposed to the NPC's faction).

Looking into TES5Edit, I found that DH was involved as well, as per the screenshot below. I tried using the console to remove my PC from all bandit factions, including the OBIS ones, and the temporary DH one.

post-368191-0-20307300-1431430713_thumb.jpg

removefaction 1bcc0

removefaction 44ef6

removefaction e0cd9

removefaction xx018da8 (OBIS: xx = 90)

removefaction xx01ae24 (OBIS: xx = 90)

removefaction xx005379 (DL: xx = bd)

I did this while in the PC's home, then waited there for 10 ingame days to have the cell reset. Then I Fast Traveled to a bandit camp. The bandits aggro, the closest one takes a swing, but then they all turn friendly.

Mind you, the PC is not treated as helpless either. Her presence is simply ignored.

Any tips are appreciated as I don't want to restart yet again.
(3rd time I try to play this game, and each time I get stuck at the cursed level 30...)

I don't think it's either DH or DCL, I use both and have never had a problem with friendly bandits.

The bandits are friendly for a short time after a DH event to allow you to get away but will then turn hostile if you go back. If you leave it too long and you go back it will then trigger another DH event and so on.

Have you checked your papyrus logs as the other possibility is script lag or something else stopping the DH event from completing

In the meanwhile I've established that it happened sometime during my run through the Frostflow Abyss. I seem to recall Defeat triggered once, but my follower came through before the PC could get assaulted. For the rest there are no bandits there, and no Helpless or Cursed Loot events occurred at any point. Yet when exiting the lighthouse, bandits are no longer hostile.

I'll revert to the earlier save, and might rerun Frostflow Lighthouse to see if it happens again.

Papyrus logs I have no idea to interpret so I don't usually examine those.