Is this mod supposed to show up in MCM? I added the files and even force checked for it with setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and it still isn't showing up. 

Another reason not showing on MCM is having to many script mods... Tried it once in the past, Having Skyre[full], frostfall,sexlab, devious devices inte & assets, SexlabDefeat, THIS MOD, Sexlab Aroused [original one], Zazanimations and prison overhaul, sexlab PSQ, and some creatures sex. Also, if its shows up on MCM, you cannot tick the Draugr rape.

Have to troubleshoot by deactivating all mods, enable only THIS MOD and its masters on a SKSE-Skyui skyrim with[without] the unofficial patches. To know if its running properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally awesome mod, with a lot of good ideas (like the surprise weapon drop), but I end up often disabling it because of the omniscient ennemies who always know where I am even when sneaking...

Something fun with this mode would be to get a little bit detected (eye half-open) and hide in a corner while enemies search for the character, all while thinking "don't vibrate now, don't vibrate now!"... But here, as soon as I enter ONE enemy's perimeter and the eye opens 1 milimeter, suddenly 10 guys from everywhere jump on the character like they always knew I'd be there

Depending on the situation, this drawback sometimes ruins the mod...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh gods. I typed out a long arse bug report, and handtyped my mod list of 88 mods, then accidentally closed my browser instead of changing tabs. Bloody hell, that took  almost an hour... GOD. So unbelievably annoyed.

Basically, DH has stopped working for me. It used to work fine. Started a new playthrough, havent installed any mods that should mess with it, no AI mods, no combat mods. Now however, enemies dont cluster around me and proceed to take turns. Instead they either 1) panic and run around headlessly yelling the standard vanilla voiced lines like "I'm getting out of here" if some enemies further away remain aggro'd, or 2) they all calm down then proceed to walk around aimlessly. At this point, DH cant find any enemies closeby and the scene fails. Or the scene may start with one closeby assailant but will then discontinue when it finds no one else closeby because theyre all causally taking walkies about the courtyard. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Attached an excerpt from my log showing what happens, doesnt tell me why DH isnt gathering the actors around my character though, as it should. Checked the install in WryeBash, and seems fine. Using the esp that was patched for ZAZAnimationPack6.03 (to fix the wristropes) - it had worked fine on my previous playthrough.  Setting DH to the bottom of the load order hasnt helped either.

(Also, what tool/app does everyone use to extract their load order? I'm not typing it 88 mods out manually again...)

Papyrus Log Excerpt.rtf

Oh gods. I typed out a long arse bug report, and handtyped my mod list of 88 mods, then accidentally closed my browser instead of changing tabs. Bloody hell, that took  almost an hour... GOD. So unbelievably annoyed.

Basically, DH has stopped working for me. It used to work fine. Started a new playthrough, havent installed any mods that should mess with it, no AI mods, no combat mods. Now however, enemies dont cluster around me and proceed to take turns. Instead they either 1) panic and run around headlessly yelling the standard vanilla voiced lines like "I'm getting out of here" if some enemies further away remain aggro'd, or 2) they all calm down then proceed to walk around aimlessly. At this point, DH cant find any enemies closeby and the scene fails. Or the scene may start with one closeby assailant but will then discontinue when it finds no one else closeby because theyre all causally taking walkies about the courtyard. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Attached an excerpt from my log showing what happens, doesnt tell me why DH isnt gathering the actors around my character though, as it should. Checked the install in WryeBash, and seems fine. Using the esp that was patched for ZAZAnimationPack6.03 (to fix the wristropes) - it had worked fine on my previous playthrough.  Setting DH to the bottom of the load order hasnt helped either.

(Also, what tool/app does everyone use to extract their load order? I'm not typing it 88 mods out manually again...)

The running around yelling is cursed loot sex attack behavior.

The running around yelling is cursed loot sex attack behavior.

I'm afraid it isn't. Cursed Loot's sex attack behaviour is different, they yell their surrender lines while standing around the player. (They don't go walking about as per their normal AI routines)

Secondly, in some cases the DH scene fails with no such surrender lines (when all assailants are within the range of DH's calm cloak effect). The assailants then resume their normal AI routines. They are not standing around my player, as is the case with DCUR's sex attacks, and which should be the case for DH's scenes.

Third, the log shows no DCUR sex attack activation from the moment the DH scene activates, to the moment it fails due to a lack of assailants within range.

Thank you for your suggestion though. I wish i could just finger that, would make it easier to troubleshoot.

Edit: as I mentioned, they basically yell their surrender lines when some assailants are calmed by the DH cloak effect while others further away arent. The calmed bandits wont attack their uncalmed fellow bandits, and hence say their surrender/panic lines.

@Chipstick

I'm afraid this won't help much but I thought I 'd double check having just done the upgrade from DCL4.8 to DCL4.10 and DH seems to be working fine. It doesn't help you much but there doesn't appear to be any incompatibility between the two mods.

For load order it's listed in user%\appdata\local\skyrim and it's called loadorder.txt (that's using LOOT)

@Chipstick

I'm afraid this won't help much but I thought I 'd double check having just done the upgrade from DCL4.8 to DCL4.10 and DH seems to be working fine. It doesn't help you much but there doesn't appear to be any incompatibility between the two mods.

For load order it's listed in user%\appdata\local\skyrim and it's called loadorder.txt (that's using LOOT)

Hi Slorm,

Thanks for that XD. See what a dumbarse I can be sometimes? And thank you also for testing DH on your own game, I appreciate the thought and time.

Interestingly, I just booted up my old backup save from the very start of helgen keep (right after we choose between ralof and hadvar), prior to the installation of ANY sexlab mod. I then loaded up only the reqs for DH (oh, and creature framework) - no other sexlab mod, period. Ran through Helgen and tested it again at Fort Greymoor (my standard testing ground). Same result. Bandits will not gather after DH kicks in.

So unless my save corrupted in between the cart ride and choosing hadvar/ralof, its something else. Either a non-SL mod or idk, a new version of SKSE or jcontainers or papyrusutils (not sure which might be used by DH - none are listed in the reqs) or fuck knows...

For anyone who might know or recognise something...

Load Order for the new game with DH still being defective - everything crossed out is installed but not loaded. Even in my regular game a whole load of mods are not activated, and never have been.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

AzarHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

daymoyl.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

KameleonArmor.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SGHairPackSelected.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Fast Respawn 1.2.esp

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp

KatixasSkillLock.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

NPCs Protected Redux.esp

Feminine Females.esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp

Populated Forts Towers Places.esp

FoxClub.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

ETaC - Complete NPCs Protected Patch.esp

ETaC - Complete CRF Patch.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

Immersive Whiterun.esp

Immersive Settlements - NPCs Protected Patch.esp

ETaC - Whiterun Ext CRF Patch.esp

dawnguard sentries.esp

HOPo - Horses On Patrol - Extra Orcs.esp

Hikari.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

[18 Clothing esps, including a few personalised compilations - nothing but the item entries, recipes and in one case, a strongbox added to whiterun with items]

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Apropos.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

SexLabStatsManipulator.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

dD Enchanted Chests.esp

PetCollar.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SSv2.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Maria.esp

MariaDaymoyl.esp

MariaQuickStart.esp

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

BesEss.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp

Only Oral.esp

More Vanilla Horses.esp

PermaZONES.esp

S&D shadow walker.esp

SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp

(Edited to make the whole list a tiny bit more readable)

Hmm for testing it might be an idea to d/l LAL so you can start a new game quickly rather than mucking around with Helgen. Much easier to test a new game that way.

Yeah, I've taken your advice and installed LAL just for testing purposes. Thanks Slorm. It is *much* faster.

Still have no idea whats wrong with my install. Reverted to a pre-sexlab install months prior, and reinstalled just the basics - DH works at the moment. Guess its time for a new start.

I've been trying to do a full playthrough since the beginning of March. I've never even made it a third of the way before some technical issues compel me to restart. ~_~; I shouldn't expect anything else though, given how experimental and WIP everything here is. Ah well. Think I may need a short break from LL-style skyrim XD.

I've been trying to do a full playthrough since the beginning of March. I've never even made it a third of the way before some technical issues compel me to restart. ~_~; I shouldn't expect anything else though, given how experimental and WIP everything here is. Ah well. Think I may need a short break from LL-style skyrim XD.

The trick is not to change too many mods and never remove a mod without replacing it with an update, and try to keep your saves as clean as possible. My current game is around 150+ hours  but aside from DCL, EC+, UKSP patches and DDi updates it's pretty much the same as when I started. I tend to start a new game once my pc has got too powerful and things get boring.

I found a while back it's a good idea as well to keep a seed game once you have a stable install and keep notes as to how it's modded, then you can always go back to it and start again. That's how this game started, the original was created back in March this year. This won't work if you chop and change your mods a lot but if you keep pretty much the same set-up it works well. You still get the odd CTD or glitch but that happens in vanilla skyrim as well.

One other thing I found helpful is to build a new game slowly, if you try and start with 100 mods trying to install at the same time you'll run into problems sooner or later. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you wont, but it wont show up until later when you're a good few hours into your game. If you use LAL to start, a good initial test is take a save then coc to Riverwood and hang around a day or two, if Frodnar (the kid with the dog) gets stuck in the road you're already staring with some script problems. You can clear it by disabling and re-enabling Stump (the dog) but you're really better off starting afresh (this can happen with vanilla btw it's not caused by mods necessarily)

Everyone has their own particular methods for increasing stability this is what works for me, other will have different views

Everyone has their own particular methods for increasing stability this is what works for me, other will have different views

A couple of tests I run on my engine... Going to have to try you riverwood method now.

Start a new game using LAL.  Load and configure mods in stages (patience is good).  

Now if I'm running sexlab and want to test the stability of things I go to a major town, usually whiterun and use the random sex mod on extreme settings to basically create an all out orgy.  How long before things get glitchy?  After a lot of patience and weeding out some bad mods, I can run this almost indefinitely.

Another test I often run is to go to out into the world and use the following commands:

tcl

tgm

player.setav speedmult 1500

Then I go cruising around the world, yes it will lag, that's fine, you're forcing the engine to load resources... as long as the engine doesn't crash.  It will, eventually.   But if you can run this way for 15 minutes or so without a crash you should be OK.  Most of the time, I wind up getting bored after a half hour of this.

The trick is not to change too many mods and never remove a mod without replacing it with an update, and try to keep your saves as clean as possible. My current game is around 150+ hours  but aside from DCL, EC+, UKSP patches and DDi updates it's pretty much the same as when I started. I tend to start a new game once my pc has got too powerful and things get boring.

I found a while back it's a good idea as well to keep a seed game once you have a stable install and keep notes as to how it's modded, then you can always go back to it and start again. That's how this game started, the original was created back in March this year. This won't work if you chop and change your mods a lot but if you keep pretty much the same set-up it works well. You still get the odd CTD or glitch but that happens in vanilla skyrim as well.

One other thing I found helpful is to build a new game slowly, if you try and start with 100 mods trying to install at the same time you'll run into problems sooner or later. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you wont, but it wont show up until later when you're a good few hours into your game. If you use LAL to start, a good initial test is take a save then coc to Riverwood and hang around a day or two, if Frodnar (the kid with the dog) gets stuck in the road you're already staring with some script problems. You can clear it by disabling and re-enabling Stump (the dog) but you're really better off starting afresh (this can happen with vanilla btw it's not caused by mods necessarily)

That tip regarding frodnar is new to me - I'll do that from now on when I start new games. Thank ye kindly :D So you're saying Frodnar sometimes gets stuck outside instead of going inside at night as he should? Far as I can tell, Stump is always supposed to stay outside at all hours.

I'm pretty careful about my save files and installs - yet evidently not careful enough to prevent some unknown cause for behavioural weirdness in DH. Somewhere along the line I done goofed up.

Found some bugs

Running this mod with DA:YMOYL introduces a race condition with the cowering idle animation that blocks player control. Occasionally, after a scene ends and all actors have done their part, the player will either cower indefinitely or cease to play the animation without returning player control. Using console commands will not resolve this issue.

Also, sometimes, the game will CTD upon waiting if the player has the wrist ropes equipped. Removing them prior to waiting eliminated the CTD in the instances it occurred.

EDIT: The papyrus log is clean for both above issues. Trust me I scoured them; DH and its dependencies report no errors or warnings at the time of each occurrence.

That tip regarding frodnar is new to me - I'll do that from now on when I start new games. Thank ye kindly :D So you're saying Frodnar sometimes gets stuck outside instead of going inside at night as he should? Far as I can tell, Stump is always supposed to stay outside at all hours.

The Frodnar problem can happen in vanilla but seems to be more common with LAL, basically Stump gets stuck in Gerda & Hod's house.

It's normally not a problem aside from indicating that your game is already running into minor problems, but if you use LAL, Dorthe (the girl) gets stuck just outside of Riverwood which breaks the navmesh of Ralof/Hadvar when you rescue either one from the cave and they get stuck.

I have used the fix to correct it and played on but have generally found I start to get other minor errors creeping in (like Olaf having that conversation with Fralia while he's not there, or Heimskr losing his voice).

It's not foolproof but if that runs right many other things seem to as well, and at least you're off to a good start.

Just to make one thing clear, once I've taken the save and checked Frodnar's working correctly, I then reload the save and play as normal and all seems well. However I don't recall if I've done that and a skyrim restart as well as it could in theory make a difference.

Also, sometimes, the game will CTD upon waiting if the player has the wrist ropes equipped. Removing them prior to waiting eliminated the CTD in the instances it occurred.

There were some issue a while back with ZAP and the bindings for which Xaz provided a patch for DH (subsequently incorporated in ZAP v6.05 iirc) and as far as I know everything is runnin normally again.

I'll try testing it out sometime over the weekend to see if I can reproduce it.

Srende (the DH author) hasn't been in LL since around last December so if there is a problem a patch is about the best that can be done

It's normally not a problem aside from indicating that your game is already running into minor problems, but if you use LAL, Dorthe (the girl) gets stuck just outside of Riverwood which breaks the navmesh of Ralof/Hadvar when you rescue either one from the cave and they get stuck.

That is what causes it? Oh for...

Thank you for explanation. I have been wondering what the heck could cause it.

Guest Hellethia

Hello !

I have a recurrent problem with the mod before, and now i have CTD at the beginning of sex animation.

The first matter is that when i arrived with the triggers items on a place, most of the bandits are hostiles, and suddenly, only one bandit will begin the event, but all other bandits go away, they don't stay to watch, they don't participate, and at the end of the event, i'm not bind.

And now, still have the same problem, but i have a CTD at the beginning of every sex animation ....

Here is my papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for the help =)

Hello !

I have a recurrent problem with the mod before, and now i have CTD at the beginning of sex animation.

The first matter is that when i arrived with the triggers items on a place, most of the bandits are hostiles, and suddenly, only one bandit will begin the event, but all other bandits go away, they don't stay to watch, they don't participate, and at the end of the event, i'm not bind.

And now, still have the same problem, but i have a CTD at the beginning of every sex animation ....

Here is my papyrus log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Thanks for the help =)

I wish I could help you. All I can say is I had the same issue with all the other bandits wandering away and was only able to fix it by reverting to an old install I had backed up months ago - I still haven't had the time to properly rebuild my install.

There were some issue a while back with ZAP and the bindings for which Xaz provided a patch for DH (subsequently incorporated in ZAP v6.05 iirc) and as far as I know everything is runnin normally again.

I'll try testing it out sometime over the weekend to see if I can reproduce it.

Srende (the DH author) hasn't been in LL since around last December so if there is a problem a patch is about the best that can be done

So you're no longer using the patched DH.esp that Xaz provided?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I couldn't really find any info to help me with the issue I'm having, so I hope you don't mind taking a little time to give me some pointers. I've been having an issue since I installed Deviously Helpless, and I can never seem to get the sex scenes to initiate. Whenever I am captured by walking into a bandit's camp with an armbinder on, or whatever, they take me, and strip my player's clothing off, and then I get an error message. The message appears as a notification in the top left corner of the screen, and says something like "something has gone wrong with sex lab, and / or Deviously Helpless". Once that message appears, the bandits just stand around me, and I'm just left, unable to move, crouching on the ground. I can't move at all until the save is reloaded. 
I've attached a log that contains the stack trace at the end of the file, where this error occurred. Normally I'd try to figure it myself, but I'm new to skyrim stack traces, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Thanks.

Papyrus.0 - Copy.log

The mod is still not functionnal for me, they all attack me directly :(

This is probably nt the cause but are you running this on sexab 1.60 by any chance? It should't at all mess around with AI but you never know...

I did some testing with DH and SL1.60 and bandits seemed to work fine.

There does appear to be a problem with Draugr not fitting the rusted chastity belt anymore though with SL1.60 (it gets skipped). I've had a brief look through the scripts but haven't spotted what the problem is (haven't done much in the way of scripting before) but if I can find the problem I'll put out a patch for it

I couldn't find anything with a search so I'll just ask here. When my character gets raped because she's wearing a device, she just starts floating in the air ragdolling. I'll include a papyrus log (that is if I can find the event in there) and the mod load order when I have more time (aka tomorrow). In the meanwhile any suggestions or a link to a solution would be greatly appreciated.