it's still fail, if i dont wear any DDs, enemies will just focus on me.

And you must have elements DD upward, and you can configure the menu mcm quell that interest you, but you must have roofs lean against them.

hmm...enemies still focus on me if i wear DDs :s, i just want to see if enemies  ignore me and rape my followers, is it possible?

The enemies will concentrate on the player so that the mod works.

Then also they focus on companions.

I do not think that there is only one option for the player.

And you must have elements DD upward, and you can configure the menu mcm quell that interest you, but you must have roofs lean against them.

hmm...enemies still focus on me if i wear DDs :s, i just want to see if enemies  ignore me and rape my followers, is it possible?

I don't know, follower just stand by me , nothing happen on her. bandits ignore my follower that's it :(

I don't know, follower just stand by me , nothing happen on her. bandits ignore my follower that's it :(

You can try to change it and follower if a particular follower.

But I suggest you wait until someone fixed some things in this mod, I think we are working the mod.

Well ... all the packages are toggled by globals. All potential attackers go into a formlist and get popped out in turn to have a go and when everyone is done the package clocks on/

I think that, for whatever reason, the mod is running through those stages too soon, which meant that it was setting the enable flag for the Sandbox package before anyone had a chance to engage. Beyond that, I need to do some instrumenting and see what else is happening.

I didn't think it was anything from Sexlab to blame,. The packages are just working as sepecified, and from what you say about the previous behavior the fix probably wasn't the cause anyway. I suppose it's possible that there's something else in PapyrusUtil that changed its behavior, but I have no evidence of that at all.

I should get a chance to look at it this weekend, RL and Sheogorath allowing.. I'll post my findings :)

This is just an update note in case this gets worked on again.

Out of curiosity I used the Draugr routine to fire DH and it seemed to work perfectly, the Draugr  were drawn to the pc, each then taking their turn and finally applying the belt.

Why it works for Draugr and not the bandits (which ignore the pc unless stood immediately next to them) is odd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a partial fix for the problem that Deviously Helpless has with the version of papyrusutils in SL1.6+

It still needs some further work but it is better than the current version 1.15d.

There is still a problem with the bandits not chasing the pc, however if you stand close to a bandit now the rest of the scene will then play out properly, as it did before rather than the rest of the bandits ignoring the pc

Also tested with Draugr which are working correctly.

It's is backward compatible but there's not much point installing unless you regularly switch between SL1.59c and SL1.6+

It's basically a simple script fix but I'll try and figure out how to get the chase option running again sometime in the future. I haven't tested with followers so far as I don't use them, but I'll look at this later

Doesn't need a clean save just remove the old version and replace with this

Deviously Helpless 1_15f_part_fix.7z

• 4 weeks later...

i wish this will be updated soon

This is a partial fix for the problem that Deviously Helpless has with the version of papyrusutils in SL1.6+

It still needs some further work but it is better than the current version 1.15d.

There is still a problem with the bandits not chasing the pc, however if you stand close to a bandit now the rest of the scene will then play out properly, as it did before rather than the rest of the bandits ignoring the pc

Also tested with Draugr which are working correctly.

It's is backward compatible but there's not much point installing unless you regularly switch between SL1.59c and SL1.6+

It's basically a simple script fix but I'll try and figure out how to get the chase option running again sometime in the future. I haven't tested with followers so far as I don't use them, but I'll look at this later

Doesn't need a clean save just remove the old version and replace with this

attachicon.gifDeviously Helpless 1_15f_part_fix.7z

actually i like the feature now better, beacause if they chase me, i will have to wait like 5min before i can go to the next place, but now i only need to make sure i don't get touched by someone.

if i can disable the armbinder part this will be the perfect mod , i won't even need to fight anymore XDD.

can someone tell me which magic effect makes me can't speak/steal from the rapist? 

If you mean at the end of the encounter with a bandit you wouldn't be able to steal anything as your hands are tied (either with binds or an armbinder).

The binds will come loose on a cell change or after a timer runs out.

can someone tell me which magic effect makes me can't speak/steal from the rapist? 

If you mean at the end of the encounter with a bandit you wouldn't be able to steal anything as your hands are tied (either with binds or an armbinder).

The binds will come loose on a cell change or after a timer runs out.

can i remove that feature? by tesvedit or something. 

like:

encounter-sex-normally communication and stealing

??

or with ck?(although i know nothing about ck)

That animation actually comes from ZAP which from memory (I haven't checked) is called from a script.

If you look back a long way in this thread Xaz provided a patch to fix the binds which got broken when ZAP was updated (subsequently fixed in a later version of ZAP) there may be some discussion as to what needed changing in CK to make it work. If there's enough detail you might be able to break it again using CK though I really wouldn't recommend it.

The routine is there for a purpose, it forces the pc to get out of range of the pacified bandits so they can reset and go hostile again.

That animation actually comes from ZAP which from memory (I haven't checked) is called from a script.

If you look back a long way in this thread Xaz provided a patch to fix the binds which got broken when ZAP was updated (subsequently fixed in a later version of ZAP) there may be some discussion as to what needed changing in CK to make it work. If there's enough detail you might be able to break it again using CK though I really wouldn't recommend it.

The routine is there for a purpose, it forces the pc to get out of range of the pacified bandits so they can reset and go hostile again.

tried a bit, seems like that the armbinder is not the reason why i can't steal.

i have my wrest bind on, but i can't speak/steal the rapist, but i can speak/steal other bandit who for some reason(bug) doesn't rape me. so i think it's a magic effect or a unfinished status (like you can't speak/steal a person in fight) makes me unable to steal them.

but i don't have any experience about modding or change a mod. i guess i have to test a while ..

alright, i just changed in the script 

blockactivation (true)

to 

blockactivation (false)

it's logical lol

and i got this after 3dags of nonsense struggling 

This doesn't look like a DH issue at all, I've checked it with the 1.15d version both with the old papyrusutils (v28) and the new version v32 (which has broken the chase scene) and in both cases I can pickpocket once the animation finishes and the binds are on.

I've also checked with DH v1.15f_part_fix and that works as well, so it looks to be another mod (or your load order) causing you a problem

I hadn't realised it was even possible to pickpocket while tied up. It's a total nonsense to be tied up in binds (or an armbinder) and be able to pickpocket

I think some mods rely on that functionality like SD+ to steal your master's key and escape.

I've no doubt you're right about that but it is still absurd. I mean get someone to tie your hands behind your back then go out into the street and try to pickpocket someone :lol: (not a serious suggestion of course)

I suppose you could try doing it backwards, or maybe with your teeth but I doubt you'd meet with much success :P

alright, i just changed in the script 

blockactivation (true)

to 

blockactivation (false)

it's logical lol

and i got this after 3dags of nonsense struggling 

This doesn't look like a DH issue at all, I've checked it with the 1.15d version both with the old papyrusutils (v28) and the new version v32 (which has broken the chase scene) and in both cases I can pickpocket once the animation finishes and the binds are on.

I've also checked with DH v1.15f_part_fix and that works as well, so it looks to be another mod (or your load order) causing you a problem

I hadn't realised it was even possible to pickpocket while tied up. It's a total nonsense to be tied up in binds (or an armbinder) and be able to pickpocket

sorry just begun with modding, didn't even know that i have to compile psc into pex, now it's working lol.

the most fun part is actually when you talk with rapist, you will trigger cursed loot event randomly.

and what i want is a 'sex battle'.

like if you wear dd items , the enemy won't fight you but have sex with you and after that you can kill someone of them and they will be angry and rape you again XDDDD

but now i think i'm able to take and steal then kill them, beacause  i just changed the script so i will always be in the faction if i wear required dd items.

i don't know maybe sth is wrong with my file?

beacause i changed it into false and then i can pickpocket.

maybe beacause i'm using a chinsese translated version?

PS: i always put helpless on the last place while testing, and i've reinstalled it like 10 times 

sorry just begun with modding, didn't even know that i have to compile psc into pex, now it's working lol.

the most fun part is actually when you talk with rapist, you will trigger cursed loot event randomly.

and what i want is a 'sex battle'.

like if you wear dd items , the enemy won't fight you but have sex with you and after that you can kill someone of them and they will be angry and rape you again XDDDD

but now i think i'm able to take and steal then kill them, beacause  i just changed the script so i will always be in the faction if i wear required dd items.

i don't know maybe sth is wrong with my file?

beacause i changed it into false and then i can pickpocket.

maybe beacause i'm using a chinsese translated version?

PS: i always put helpless on the last place while testing, and i've reinstalled it like 10 times 

The whole point of DH is for bandits to take advantage and rape the player if she's wearing restraints, it was never designed to be a "sex battle" quite the opposite.

As I said earlier, I was not able to reproduce your problem so it may be because of a translated version if some of the scripts were changed as well as the language files.

You may be better off trying Defeat which may be a lot closer to what you want http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there.

I downloaded this ages ago, before Devious devices reached v4, and I was looking to update everything, when I looked at the deviously helpless mod page, I saw it was v1.15, then I looked to see if I had the latest version in NMM, and I had version 1.17...Wait...Version 1.17?! what sorcery is this?! how do I have a version that hasn't been released yet?! Time travel confirmed?!

Lol, but seriously has this been updated since DD version 4? and/or is this version safe to use with the latest DD? :smile: