The mod is still not functionnal for me, they all attack me directly :(

This is probably nt the cause but are you running this on sexab 1.60 by any chance? It should't at all mess around with AI but you never know...

I did some testing with DH and SL1.60 and bandits seemed to work fine.

There does appear to be a problem with Draugr not fitting the rusted chastity belt anymore though with SL1.60 (it gets skipped). I've had a brief look through the scripts but haven't spotted what the problem is (haven't done much in the way of scripting before) but if I can find the problem I'll put out a patch for it

Hmm. There's nothing in the new sexlab logic that could result in an equip failing, as DD is not dependent upon sexlab for that. The only thing that comes to mind as potentially being able to cause that problem, is if Helpless checks to see if creature animations are enabled before draugr scenes.

The mod is still not functionnal for me, they all attack me directly :(

This is probably nt the cause but are you running this on sexab 1.60 by any chance? It should't at all mess around with AI but you never know...

I did some testing with DH and SL1.60 and bandits seemed to work fine.

There does appear to be a problem with Draugr not fitting the rusted chastity belt anymore though with SL1.60 (it gets skipped). I've had a brief look through the scripts but haven't spotted what the problem is (haven't done much in the way of scripting before) but if I can find the problem I'll put out a patch for it

Hmm. There's nothing in the new sexlab logic that could result in an equip failing, as DD is not dependent upon sexlab for that. The only thing that comes to mind as potentially being able to cause that problem, is if Helpless checks to see if creature animations are enabled before draugr scenes.

I think this is something to do with papyrusutils we had a similar issue last time when SL went to v1.50 (though then it would ctd as well).

The rusted belt isn't a standard DDi item iirc and it needs it's own specific rusty keys to drop which is calculated by time and location. I've had some corroboration of the issue in this thread as well (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/?p=1341568) but as I've been away on holiday haven't had a chance to look at it further

Has anyone had issues where you get the "lookie here" line, but then the bandits just loose interest?

I've had this a few times in mod testing and I keep getting away scott free. Possibly because I'm too far away and/or moving at speed. It's like the PC gets added to the bandit friend faction (or however it works) before the bad guys are close enough to take advantage, and after that they stop chasing so it's easy to escape. 

Has anyone had issues where you get the "lookie here" line, but then the bandits just loose interest?

I've had this a few times in mod testing and I keep getting away scott free. Possibly because I'm too far away and/or moving at speed. It's like the PC gets added to the bandit friend faction (or however it works) before the bad guys are close enough to take advantage, and after that they stop chasing so it's easy to escape. 

Yep.

I've not been able to play much - mainly just a bit of testing for my mod - but I did note the same thing. Enemies said the line but then didn't run up to start anything. Animations only began when I moved close to them.

I suspect it's is a potential 1.60 compatibility issue, but I can't test any further.

Yep, Deviously Helpless isn't working for me either. Onscreen errors appear: "Something has gone wrong with Sexlab and/or Deviously Helpless." It also says "See the log for more details" but the most recent logfile (Papyrus.0.log) was eight hours old...

Srende's not been around since last December.

I did some initial testing with SL1.60 and the only problem I ran into was with Draugr no longer fitting the rusted chastity belt, however that was on an updated game rather than a new one.

When I was doing the beta testing for DH when SL1.50+ came out, the problems were with papyrusutils which the scripts use a lot from what I can tell and I do remember that Srende had to find a workaround with the Draugr to stop a nasty ctd. At present the belt fitting was skipped in initial testing but otherwise the scene played out okay.

I'm just about to test with a new game and SL1.60 again to see if I can find the issue.

On a new game it's a bit of a mess.

Test 1 - Fort Greymoor - you get the line but the bandits don't do much. If you get close to a bandit you will get one sex animation and fitted with devices at the end

Test 2 - Whiterun Exterior - Spawned a Draugr which did work normally but the end skips straight to be binds. No belt fitted and the arms are free

I've attached the logs if anyone wants to see them, there are a lot of stack errors mostly: Error: Cannot access an element of a None array. I'm guessing this may point to papyrusutils which I gather looks after storage and arrays etc but my knowledge of papyrus is extremely poor

Log 0 is with the bandits and Log 1 is with the Draugr

When I first tested it was with an updated save so there must have been elements remaining from SL1.59 to keep the bandits working (though the Draugr belt problem did manifest) but it looks like for new games the mod is no longer playable without a rewrite.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

@DocClox:

Haven't tested your criteria yet. Srende hasn't been around for a long time. That said, I've been pretty careful not to break his mods with upstream updates. This / Regulations have been part of my load-order since they were released.

@Slorm:

Just tested on a new game, using latest Sexlab + DDi + etc. Helpless seems to be working as expected. Spawned a bandit while wearing an armbinder, and helpless took over / played a scene / equipped a device as expected.

Reloaded my test save, then spawned a draugr - it immediately took advantage of my character, then equipped the Rusted Belt / plugs as expected.

What exactly is the problem?

@Min

Was that an updated game or a new game? With a new game I got the same results as posted by others above in this thread with bandits.

Spawning gives a rather inaccurate picture as it's placed next to you so the DH attack will kick in. If you go to place (like Fort Greymoor) where the bandits are more distant they will not start a sex animation unless you move right next to them. With SL1.59 the LOS kicks and all bandits that can see you will approach and surround the pc as the various animations play out for each bandit.

The problem with the Draugr is that the chastity belt fitting is skipped entirely as I mentioned above (also see logs for the stack dumps now occuring (the DH scripts start with WD_ by the way if you look through))

Just to be complete, the new test game set up with SL1.60, I removed SL1.60 and installed SL1.59 and ran the reset/clean in SL and DH then worked perfectly again.

As stated, I am testing with a new game. I do indeed see the problem of the scene not starting via LoS, now ("Lookie here", with the bandits not approaching).

The draugr scenes however, are working as expected: Draugr's run up to the player upon gaining LoS, and helpless assumes control. The Draugr has it's way with the player, then equips the rusted belt + rusted plugs on my character after. No stack dumps, or other erroneous behavior. Sounds like you have an issue on your end. For that matter, you don't have any stack dumps in your logs here, either. 

All of this tested with the latest release of DDi, the latest development build of DDx, and the most recent sexlab release.

@Min

Logs are showing for example

[10/15/2015 - 08:14:45PM] Error: Array index 33 is out of range (0-32)
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslactorlibrary.StripSlots() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 162
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sexlabframework.StripSlots() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 334
[WD_Creatures (20010A9D)].wd_creatures.StartCreaturePlayerRape() - "WD_Creatures.psc" Line 213
[WD_Creatures (20010A9D)].wd_creatures.OnUpdate() - "WD_Creatures.psc" Line ?

and

[10/15/2015 - 08:14:49PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 246
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 248
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 249
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 250
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 251
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (0C000D62)].sslActorStats.GetSkillLevels() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 252

I'll try a minimal install over the weekend but it seems odd regarding the belt as I get the problem on a new game as well. At least the LOS problem we both see and that is a major part of the mod. I'm less concerned by the belt tbh

Right. I took a look at your logs. Those are errors, yeah. Not dumps. Stack dumps are prefixed by "Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:". Bad news when you see one of those.

I did see those errors while looking at your log: All of them are occurring within Sexlab itself, not within helpless. The first is occurring while attempting to strip the player - If memory serves, I recall Sexlab's "Strip" routine looping, checking each slot for NoStrip tags. I had the same error occur. Looks like it's off by one. Wouldn't affect the scene, or the events that follow. The other errors are occurring while trying to retrieve the actor's current "skill" level for the given scene. I did not have those errors.

Ah, thanks for the info on stacks.

I'll try a minimum build over the weekend and see what happens, if it works it'll be "add a mod at a time" to see which is causing the problem. It is quite possible that it may be script overload starting a new game with all mods active, I've seen problems like that before.

It's a bit academic though with the LOS issue which pretty much breaks it

@DocClox:

Haven't tested your criteria yet. Srende hasn't been around for a long time. That said, I've been pretty careful not to break his mods with upstream updates. This / Regulations have been part of my load-order since they were released.

Wasn't blaming anyone, just wondering if I should look at a fix for it. Wouldn't have been polite if Srende was still lurking.

To be honest, I haven't got as far as checking my logs yet. Just noticed it was happening a few days ago and then was reminded of it today.

@DocClox:

Wasn't blaming anyone, just wondering if I should look at a fix for it. Wouldn't have been polite if Srende was still lurking.

To be honest, I haven't got as far as checking my logs yet. Just noticed it was happening a few days ago and then was reminded of it today.

Yeah, I figured. I was just trying to express that though the mod is no longer maintained, we do try to avoid breaking it upstream. ;)

That's certainly consistent with what I've been seeing.

Hmmm...

AddPackageOverride(akActor, attackChasePackage, 97)
        AddPackageOverride(akActor, approachPackage, 98)
        AddPackageOverride(akActor, gatherPackage, 99)
        AddPackageOverride(akActor, sandboxPackage, 100)

With priority 100, isn't that saying that the sandbox package should overrule the attack/chase and approach packages? That too would be consistent with what I've seen.

Could this be a case where the code only worked because of an unnoticed bug - in ActorUtil in this case? Then Ashal fixes the bug and the code stops working?