In the meanwhile I've established that it happened sometime during my run through the Frostflow Abyss. I seem to recall Defeat triggered once, but my follower came through before the PC could get assaulted. For the rest there are no bandits there, and no Helpless or Cursed Loot events occurred at any point. Yet when exiting the lighthouse, bandits are no longer hostile.

I'll revert to the earlier save, and might rerun Frostflow Lighthouse to see if it happens again.

Papyrus logs I have no idea to interpret so I don't usually examine those.

Ahh, were you using Defeat 5.0.1 as there was a bug in that which made bandits friendly, it was squished in v5.0.2

No, I am using Defeat V5b3.3fixed, which I assume is the latest version. I hope this doesn't mean the bug is still hiding in there...

Edit: my bad! I checked the change log of Defeat and I am/was indeed using a very old version? (Why od they leave those old files in there... Why doesn't LL show upload dates...)

Thanks for your help, Slorm!

No, I am using Defeat V5b3.3fixed, which I assume is the latest version. I hope this doesn't mean the bug is still hiding in there...

No that one's fine, I use it in my main game as well. Oddly v5.0.1 and v5.0.2 are later versions but still being bug fixed (the b3 refers to it being a beta I guess)

EDIT: Just saw your edit :)

Hm. Silly question which is probably answered somewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it. Is there a 'legitimate' way to get out of the rusted chastity belt from Draugr? Aside from lockpicks or spells? Normal chastity keys don't seem to work, and I haven't noticed any 'special' keys which would be appropriate.

Hm. Silly question which is probably answered somewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it. Is there a 'legitimate' way to get out of the rusted chastity belt from Draugr? Aside from lockpicks or spells? Normal chastity keys don't seem to work, and I haven't noticed any 'special' keys which would be appropriate.

Indeed there is. You need to venture into other barrows and you should eventually find a rusty key (keys only spawn in Draugr locations). The chances of finding a key increase each day you are wearing the rusty chastity belt btw, so maybe leave it a day or two before going into another barrow to increase your chances.

So, I'm kind of stuck in a "inescapable armbinder." Nothing I have tried (deviously cursed loot's debug that removes restraints, the console, and repeatedly trying to squirm out of it) will remove it.

This is kind of game breaking, as I can't do much of anything now. How do I get this thing off?

So, I'm kind of stuck in a "inescapable armbinder." Nothing I have tried (deviously cursed loot's debug that removes restraints, the console, and repeatedly trying to squirm out of it) will remove it.

This is kind of game breaking, as I can't do much of anything now. How do I get this thing off?

Deviously Helpless only uses the normal armbinder. Are you sure it's not a high security armbinder from DCL, if so you'll need to see a blacksmith to remove it.

EDIT: From console type in player.showinventory to check what sort it is

http://imgur.com/VM9gAxE

Forgive the poorly cropped screenshot, but I don't think that this is the high security armbinder. And I've tried blacksmiths, I get a "I don't know how to open this lock", or something to that effect.

Deviously Helpless only uses the normal armbinder. Are you sure it's not a high security armbinder from DCL, if so you'll need to see a blacksmith to remove it.

EDIT: From console type in player.showinventory to check what sort it is

http://i.imgur.com/bhDSOUU.jpg

Here's the console. I couldn't use the drop command from console on it, so I've got no idea what else could work, since blacksmiths don't.

I'm rather at a loss I don't even have an object xx061AC4 or anything called that. Check in your mod manager to see which mod 1F is

EDIT: I'm a version behind on DCL so maybe it's from the new bondage quest

It must be from the new bondage quest, since it's from DCL. I tried loading the game without DCL, and I was still stuck in the armbinder and couldn't do anything, but it was invisible. Tried doing the remove items command, too. 

Any idea where to go from here?

I'm rather at a loss I don't even have an object xx061AC4 or anything called that. Check in your mod manager to see which mod 1F is

EDIT: I'm a version behind on DCL so maybe it's from the new bondage quest

It must be from the new bondage quest, since it's from DCL. I tried loading the game without DCL, and I was still stuck in the armbinder and couldn't do anything, but it was invisible. Tried doing the remove items command, too. 

Any idea where to go from here?

You can try asking Kimy in the DCL thread, I don't know if force ending the quest will remove it but it's worth asking. It's cold comfort but at least you know the source of the issue now.

The other possibility may be to force start the bondage quest from the beginning, play it through and see if it gets removed at the end. Quickest way once started is to coc back to one cell away from the NPC that gave it

You could also try a save game cleaner on a game saved without DCL installed, it may just work if you're lucky (touch wood)

Otherwise it may be back to using an earlier save.

here is my mod list

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
09  TKChildren.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0C  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0D  hdtHighHeel.esm
0E  actorEvents.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
10  SexLabAroused.esm
11  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
12  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14  daymoyl.esm
15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.4]
17  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
18  UI Mods Merged.esp
19  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
1A  SOSRaceMenu.esp
1B  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
1C  SkyUI.esp
1D  sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
1E  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
1F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
20  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
21  titkit.esp
22  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
23  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
24  RaceMenu.esp
25  NusbieVoices.esp
26  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
27  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
28  No More Sexy Animation Fix.esp
29  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
2A  ImmersiveFP.esp
2B  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
2C  jaxonznamegen.esp
2D  HDTEarring.esp
2E  Footprints.esp
2F  EstrusChaurus.esp
30  SexLabUtil1.esp
31  getSnowy.esp
32  FNISSexyMove.esp
33  doahair.esp
34  Dawnguard Halfsized.esp
35  Convenient Horses.esp
36  Dragonborn Halfsized.esp
37  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
38  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
39  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 0.97]
3A  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
3B  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
3C  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
3D  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
3E  SOS Merged Schlongs.esp
3F  HDT Havok Object.esp
40  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
41  Immersive Interiors.esp
42  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
43  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
44  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
45  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
46  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
47  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
48  Immersive Arousal.esp
49  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
4A  SD Cages.esp  [Version 1.9]
4B  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
4C  SSv2.esp
4D  Merged BashMergable Files.esp
4E  Merged Armor.esp
4F  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
50  WA Followers Merged.esp
51  YuiH StandAlone Follower - Eva.esp
52  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
53  Hikari.esp
54  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
55  AI Overhaul.esp
56  SexLab Beastess.esp
57  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
58  TKChildren Merged USKP Patch.esp
59  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
5A  Skippy's Book Overhaul.esp
5B  Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
5C  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
5D  HigherLevelEnemies.esp
5E  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
5F  SexLab Merged.esp
60  SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
61  SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
62  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
63  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
64  Unique Descriptions.esp
65  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
66  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
67  SofiaFollower.esp
68  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
69  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
6A  Serenity.esp
6B  SL Merged Creatures.esp
6C  SexLabDefeat.esp
6D  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
6E  mslDeviousCaptures.esp
6F  LoversComfort.esp
70  Doge.esp
71  Review Studio.esp
72  FNISspells.esp
73  Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp
74  Beastess Vampire.esp
75  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
76  MaddBag.esp
77  Real Clouds.esp
78  FollowerCiceria.esp
79  YuiH StandAlone Follower - Merura.esp
7A  FollowerSha.esp
7B  Devious Deviants.esp
7C  MBWSYNFollowersAct2.esp
7D  perkdescriptionsenhanced.esp
7E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
7F  12FemaleBrows.esp
80  Poet.esp
81  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
82  DSCR.esp
83  PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
++  Beastess Forsworn.esp
84  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

my problem is that no body will rape my toon when i am wearing any of the devices listed in the mcm for this mod

i use loot for load order

i use wrye bash as my mod manager

also with me using wrye bash it shows that zazanimationpack is to be below devious devices -assets.esm but i have deviously cursed loot it it places zaz above sexlab with your mod it says that master have been reordered but with cursed loot the are in the correct order and loot orders zazanimatiionpack above sexlab.

with the way the masters are helpless is not firing when around any bandits or any other human enemies.

so my question is can you upload an esp where zazanimationpack.esm is above sexlab.esm i would do it but the skse team has not come out with a version that will work with the newest version of the ck. (was not paying attention when steam upgraded my copy of the ck. and because this mod and sexlab uses skse i can not do anything with this at the moment, IMO it is these reordered masters that is causing helpless to not work correctly. if i move zaz around i get more mods not working

i have more than 134 mods installed but quite a lot of them are merged into 2 or more merged esps

• 3 weeks later...

warrior guild, main quest vilkas goes with pc in court "where do you think you are ? we dont fight with Magic" - deviously helpless deinstalled, vilkas no more bugged.

That's nothing to do with DH it can happen in vanilla.

If you hit Vilkas with an enchanted sword (like Dawnbreaker) it can happen as Nords don't like magic (the clue is in the dialogue you quoted). Sometimes you can get away with it and the scene will end normally, sometimes you don't.

To avoid this happening take a normal weapon when starting the Companions quest

EDIT: You can read further details about this here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Take_Up_Arms

So slightly funny, I've used this mod in the past successfully and I decided to install Skyrim again lately, everything clean. So you can consider it the cleanest save ever I guess xD Now, there is only one problem, which seems to stem from deviously helpless. Basically, it seems to ignore the trigger items and just rapes whenever I am not having weapons out or equipped. So basically it also sets in rape when I am not wearing any trigger items, but don't have weapons equipped either. This seems to screw up some scenes. Anyone any ideas? Load order is here:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=0
KKFur.esp=0
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SkyrimBound.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
Captured Dreams.esp=1
qayl.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1

So slightly funny, I've used this mod in the past successfully and I decided to install Skyrim again lately, everything clean. So you can consider it the cleanest save ever I guess xD Now, there is only one problem, which seems to stem from deviously helpless. Basically, it seems to ignore the trigger items and just rapes whenever I am not having weapons out or equipped. So basically it also sets in rape when I am not wearing any trigger items, but don't have weapons equipped either. This seems to screw up some scenes. Anyone any ideas? Load order is here:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=0
KKFur.esp=0
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SkyrimBound.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0
Captured Dreams.esp=1
qayl.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1

I've not come across that one before, but looking at your load order it doesn't look right (for example the unofficial patches are in the wrong place). Are you using an upto date version of LOOT to sort your mods?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod supposed to show up in MCM? I added the files and even force checked for it with setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and it still isn't showing up. 

Yes it should show in MCM. Have you sorted your mods into their correct order with LOOT?

EDIT: If you are using NMM double check that the esp has been activated. Sometimes a new mod gets deactivated after sorting even though it starts off checked