Hi.  Thank you for creating Apropos.  I get a notification in the top-left corner of the screen about Apropos updating (Never had it before).  But when i want to access it via MCM Apropos is shown, but there is nothing in the menu.  Nothing, except a picture with "Sexlab Describe" in it.  But thats it, no menu options available.  What do I need to do?

Thanks

-Sol

Crashes at the tail-end of the loading screen with the rotatable model, but before the game itself actually loads. I'll have a look at the links a little later and report back.

If that is the case, then the crash has nothing to do with game saves, right? Because you haven't yet picked one? So, I would look elsewhere, like the corrupted StorageUtil.save thing (which is not a game save issue per-se).

Hi.  Thank you for creating Apropos.  I get a notification in the top-left corner of the screen about Apropos updating (Never had it before).  But when i want to access it via MCM Apropos is shown, but there is nothing in the menu.  Nothing, except a picture with "Sexlab Describe" in it.  But thats it, no menu options available.  What do I need to do?

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Crashes at the tail-end of the loading screen with the rotatable model, but before the game itself actually loads. I'll have a look at the links a little later and report back.

If that is the case, then the crash has nothing to do with game saves, right? Because you haven't yet picked one? So, I would look elsewhere, like the corrupted StorageUtil.save thing (which is not a game save issue per-se).

No, I get to the title screen, get into the Load Game menu and get to pick my save. It's a specific save that's crashing, the rest work fine. The screwed up save is bloated, despite very little progress since the last game save. I basically ran a fresh level 1 character to Riverwood, then spammed RP missions until CTD.

Tried your fix anyway, deleting that file in SKSE, didn't work, sadly.

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

Please post Papyrus and Apropos log files.

Is this from a new game or from a saved file where you had a previous version of Apropos installed? If it is from a saved game that had another version first. Try starting a new game real quick and checking if the menu shows up then.

The reason i suggest this, cause it will narrow it down on the cause. From the save game or not. If the new game has the menu show up then we know it is likely caused from a dirty updated in the save.

Is this from a new game or from a saved file where you had a previous version of Apropos installed? If it is from a saved game that had another version first. Try starting a new game real quick and checking if the menu shows up then.

The reason i suggest this, cause it will narrow it down on the cause. From the save game or not. If the new game has the menu show up then we know it is likely caused from a dirty updated in the save.

I have vanilla saves for that very reason.  I've tested this from a vanilla save (no mods) and I had the same results.  This is also my first experience with Apropos, so the current version available today is the version I've only used.

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

I wasn't kidding.  i can't access anything.  No menus, no nothing. All of my other sexlab mods work.  I unfortunately can't even give you the debug info that you want.

I know there's a way to log papyrus manually but I forget how to do that.

post-103530-0-83435500-1395186452_thumb.jpg

I have vanilla saves for that very reason.  I've tested this from a vanilla save (no mods) and I had the same results.  This is also my first experience with Apropos, so the current version available today is the version I've only used.

Ok just checking cause sometimes dirty updates can cause weird things.

For the papyrus you need to add this to your skyrin.ini file in mygames in my documents

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

I wasn't kidding.  i can't access anything.  No menus, no nothing. All of my other sexlab mods work.  I unfortunately can't even give you the debug info that you want.

papyrus logging is always an external step you do when the game isn't running. You just follow steps #1 and #2 here. Then run the game, exit and look for the log files.

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

papyrus logging is always an external step you do when the game isn't running. You just follow steps #1 and #2 here. Then run the game, exit and look for the log files.

Keeps telling me I'm not permitted to attch this file

Edit:  Nevermind here it is.

Papyrus.0.rtf

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

That is a LOT of errors. Nothing mentioning Apropos, however. I'm surprised you can load this game without CTD. Have you uninstalled a lot of mods?

Maybe try a new game to see if it shows up on a new character? I use Live Another Life so I can skip the vanilla prisoner intro, and just start in the "Prison Cell" area.

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

That is a LOT of errors. Nothing mentioning Apropos, however. I'm surprised you can load this game without CTD. Have you uninstalled a lot of mods?

Maybe try a new game to see if it shows up on a new character? I use Live Another Life so I can skip the vanilla prisoner intro, and just start in the "Prison Cell" area.

Also If you haven't already, I would recommend adding ClearInvalidRegistrations to your skse.ini if you haven't already. 

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1013236-skse-clearinvalidregistrations-ini-file-question/

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

Also If you haven't already, I would recommend adding ClearInvalidRegistrations to your skse.ini if you haven't already. 

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1013236-skse-clearinvalidregistrations-ini-file-question/

I guess I have a resilient rig :D that can shoulder many burdonsome errors and keep on truckin.

Will let you know what happens after I shave some esps I don't need.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "spamming" Radiant P. missions? Is that just taking them and completing them as fast as you can?

Yeah. I'm gonna run some more tests later tonight, see if I can trigger it with W&T turned off, logging off, or Apropos off.

I have this Problem wit the MCM-Menu

Apropos-Log

[03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Apropos log opened (PC) [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Upgrading Apropos to: 20140307 [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Upgrading Apropos to: 20140307 [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Apropos Active

SKSE-Plugins

• SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16
  • Fuz Ro D'oh.dll Version: 6.0.6.405
  • hdtHighHeelNative.dll
  • hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
  • hook.dll Version: 2.4.2.0
  • JContainers.dll
  • MfgConsole.dll
  • nioverride.dll
  • SafetyLoad.dll
  • showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll
  • StorageUtil.dll

Managed to trigger the save bloat/CTD on load again (still deliberately).

The Military Camp from Radiant Prostitution seems pretty reliable at causing this. Each time, the save file bloats to 10MB from 6MB, and refuses to load, although the game never actually CTD's itself.

Next I will turn off W&T and try to trigger it again.

I have this Problem wit the MCM-Menu

Apropos-Log

[03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Apropos log opened (PC) [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Upgrading Apropos to: 20140307 [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Upgrading Apropos to: 20140307 [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing [03/19/2014 - 02:02:35PM] Apropos Active

SKSE-Plugins

• SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16
  • Fuz Ro D'oh.dll Version: 6.0.6.405
  • hdtHighHeelNative.dll
  • hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
  • hook.dll Version: 2.4.2.0
  • JContainers.dll
  • MfgConsole.dll
  • nioverride.dll
  • SafetyLoad.dll
  • showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll
  • StorageUtil.dll

SKSE Version: 0.1.6.1

This should be 0.1.7.0

If you getting just the Sexlab Describe screen for the Menu this is very likely your issue (it was mine)

Probably want to do  a clean uninstall/save/reinstall thing once you have the latest SKSE

Thanks

-Sol

Do you have installed:

- SKSE 1.7 Alpha

- SexLab 1.39b

- SexLabAroused

Yes

Yes

Yes

Are you certain on the SKSE?

Few others, including me, were getting this error and just assumed we had the latest but were running SKSE 0.1.6.1