After a few Installation problems the Mod works quite fine. I love the Idea of the whole thing but i ran into a problem. The mod sees my Heroine as a virgin wich she absolutly isn't. So i tried to change it via MCM, but no matter what e.g. Vaginal State i define, when i close MCM she is a virgin again. Every sexual encounter is described as her first one, and she is still a virgin in MCM. How can i change that?

I have red something about 10 Wear and Tear stages, I only have 4 on every option. 0 "virgin" to 3 "nice" as usual, but number 4 is "no description". I hope you can help me because I totally dig the Idea of this mod. sorry for my english. 

Will do. Just out of curioisity, is there a cap for W&T? My character took a pounding from some monsters awhile back and I'm wondering if they put her so far in the red that coming back down is a feat.

There should be and I will add it. 

Love the mod. Keep on keeping on.

Not to be grammar police, but the statement, "By the Divines.  Your being violated."  The PC's what is being violated? Or did you mean "you're being violated"?

And sorry for stating something as trivial, but a male spiders sperm transfer if from his pedipalps not his proboscis/mouth. (Not that it matters) ;)

OK, go ahead and shoot me :P

Still, great addition to the skyrim community.

The original text from the file is

"By the Divines! Your {WEARTEAR_VAGINAL} {PUSSY} is being violated!"

So I would assume that if you are seeing only : "By the Divines! Your being violated." or similar then something is wrong with the install or perhaps you modified the text files?

{WEARTEAR_VAGINAL} and {PUSSY} are both placeholders that get substituted at runtime based on randomness and current W&T state.

After a few Installation problems the Mod works quite fine. I love the Idea of the whole thing but i ran into a problem. The mod sees my Heroine as a virgin wich she absolutly isn't. So i tried to change it via MCM, but no matter what e.g. Vaginal State i define, when i close MCM she is a virgin again. Every sexual encounter is described as her first one, and she is still a virgin in MCM. How can i change that?

I have red something about 10 Wear and Tear stages, I only have 4 on every option. 0 "virgin" to 3 "nice" as usual, but number 4 is "no description". I hope you can help me because I totally dig the Idea of this mod. sorry for my english. 

So this actor is the Player Character, correct?

Do you have Wear and Tear disabled in MCM?

There are 10 stages, some are defined as "no description" because they don't add any adjectives to the descriptions. The descriptors are:

"virgin",
        "tight",
        "snug",
        "nice",
        "",
        "",
        "pliant",
        "loose",
        "gaping",
        "battered"

So two are intentionally "left blank" because they represent the middle of the road between virginity and total wear and tear.

So this actor is the Player Character, correct?

Do you have Wear and Tear disabled in MCM?

There are 10 stages, some are defined as "no description" because they don't add any adjectives to the descriptions. The descriptors are:

"virgin",
        "tight",
        "snug",
        "nice",
        "",
        "",
        "pliant",
        "loose",
        "gaping",
        "battered"

So two are intentionally "left blank" because they represent the middle of the road between virginity and total wear and tear.

Yes it is the Player Character. I have Wear and Tear enabled both for PC as for NPC.

thanks for the fast reply by the way.

okay. I am an idiot. The other stages are there as well i was just to dumb to see the dragbar to make them visible. my bad -.- 

besides that i am obviosly not very bright, i am still not able to set another stage than virgin.

I've finally gotten mine to work but I've noticed that animals are only mentioned during a rape such as with Sexlab Defeat. When you use a spell like Beast Tamer (calm, pacify, harmony), or the Matchmaker spells, then Apropos ignores animals.

That's correct. Someone else notified that for SD+ Falmers weren't "raping" the PC, but having consensual sex.

When you say "only mentioned during a rape", do you mean when you use Beast Tamer, etc, you don't see anything at all?

If so, please post a Apropos0.log (see the OP).

tried all the solutions on the forum but no luck, either there are no sub categories in the apropos MCM menu, the menu is gone, or no decriptions are displayed. plz help, really want this to work.attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7zattachicon.gifApropos.0.zip

Based upon what I'm seeing, it looks like the mod wasn't installed correctly. Please read back posts about clean-save approach to remove the old version before installing the current one.

I see:

[03/13/2014 - 01:14:52AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
	[Apropos (92000D62)].aproposdescriptions.OnInit() - "AproposDescriptions.psc" Line 69
[03/13/2014 - 01:14:52AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

In your papryus log which means the mod can't even initialize.

This is the meaning of this error: http://www.creationkit.com/Papyrus_Runtime_Errors#.22Assigning_None_to_a_non-object_variable_named_X.22

When I look at the current AproposDescriptions.psc line 69, I don't even see anything that would match this (a method call returning a non-object result). It looks like Apropos is still bound to an old version of a script.

Hey Gooser, I got a quick question for you. 

This might be nothing more than "I don't know what the hell I'm doing," but I've been messing around with editing the text files a bit. I noticed something interesting. When I add something to the Wolf's text file (wolves are the only sex-able thing nearby in my current save game) I'm getting this strange error. The JSON verification thingy you posted says the following:

"Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '['. This always shows up at the end bracket (or whatever ] is called) of whatever perspective I'm messing with; if I add something to the 2nd person, it'll show the error at the end of that line.

The error only occurs when I try to delete any of the saying that were already included in the file, or if I add something to the very top or bottom of the group. Adding a line right in the center works fine for some reason. 

Again, it's probably something like I don't know JSON very well (which I don't), but do you have any idea why this is happening?

This might be nothing more than "I don't know what the hell I'm doing," but I've been messing around with editing the text files a bit. I noticed something interesting. When I add something to the Wolf's text file (wolves are the only sex-able thing nearby in my current save game) I'm getting this strange error. The JSON verification thingy you posted says the following:

"Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '['. This always shows up at the end bracket (or whatever ] is called) of whatever perspective I'm messing with; if I add something to the 2nd person, it'll show the error at the end of that line.

The error only occurs when I try to delete any of the saying that were already included in the file, or if I add something to the very top or bottom of the group. Adding a line right in the center works fine for some reason. 

Again, it's probably something like I don't know JSON very well (which I don't), but do you have any idea why this is happening?

Can you just post the edited file here?

Attached is a copy of what I've changed from the wolf's file. I removed the bottom line from the 2nd person group. I also added a couple of lines to the 1st and 2nd person groups. It doesn't have the error on here, but the program said something about a parse error.

Attached is a copy of what I've changed from the wolf's file. I removed the bottom line from the 2nd person group. I also added a couple of lines to the 1st and 2nd person groups. It doesn't have the error on here, but the program said something about a parse error.

Found it. Line #16 has a trailing comma where one shouldn't be. 

Thanks for letting me know. This is all new to me, so I don't really know what I'm doing. 

By the by, what did you think of the additions I made? They're not exactly perfect, but at least they're dirty enough to work. 

Thanks for letting me know. This is all new to me, so I don't really know what I'm doing. 

By the by, what did you think of the additions I made? They're not exactly perfect, but at least they're dirty enough to work. 

Yes, they're fine. You might want to run a spell check though ('wih' instead of 'with'). Also "The {ACTIVE_NAME}'s ..." won't work with proper names like James, etc, but only generic names like Bandit or Draugr.

"virgin",
        "tight",
        "snug",
        "nice",
        "",
        "",
        "pliant",
        "loose",
        "gaping",
        "battered"

It seems a shame to leave those two places blank. Two words immediately suggest themselves for this "neutral" area of the adjectival spectrum:

"mellow" and "capacious."

I have always liked the sound and connotations of "mellow pussy" (works especially well with "milf", the seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness), while "capacious" is one step further on the road to "loose."

"virgin",
        "tight",
        "snug",
        "nice",
        "",
        "",
        "pliant",
        "loose",
        "gaping",
        "battered"

It seems a shame to leave those two places blank. Two words immediately suggest themselves for this "neutral" area of the adjectival spectrum:

"mellow" and "capacious."

I have always liked the sound and connotations of "mellow pussy" (works especially well with "milf", the seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness), while "capacious" is one step further on the road to "loose."

Well, for once, I disagree. I don't think those are good adjectives. Just my $0.02.

EDIT: And btw, I'm not philosophically disagreeing with the idea that those can be something other than blanks. I just think your two words aren't great choices. 

I get no descriptive text at all  and under the Apropos Menu all I have is an image of  manga character with the title Sexlabs Describe.

I've never installed any previous version of this but have since tried the clean uninstall method, with no better results.

I'm not overly bothered at the moment, my current game could really do with a fresh install anyway but I just wondered if there was something stupid I had/hadn't done to cause this?

I get no descriptive text at all  and under the Apropos Menu all I have is an image of  manga character with the title Sexlabs Describe.

I've never installed any previous version of this but have since tried the clean uninstall method, with no better results.

I'm not overly bothered at the moment, my current game could really do with a fresh install anyway but I just wondered if there was something stupid I had/hadn't done to cause this?

Can't think of it... You didn't have any prior versions of Apropos OR Describe?

Can you post your Papyrus0.log?

Well, for once, I disagree. I don't think those are good adjectives. Just my $0.02.

EDIT: And btw, I'm not philosophically disagreeing with the idea that those can be something other than blanks. I just think your two words aren't great choices. 

Fair enough! (And it's not just your $0.02, it's your mod, which you have kindly given us, along with clear and workable instructions :idea: on how to tweak it to our liking.)

Can't think of it... You didn't have any prior versions of Apropos OR Describe?

Can you post your Papyrus0.log?

I had that that problem, it is due to not having SKSE 1.7.

Yes, they're fine. You might want to run a spell check though ('wih' instead of 'with'). Also "The {ACTIVE_NAME}'s ..." won't work with proper names like James, etc, but only generic names like Bandit or Draugr.

I designed those lines to work specifically for the wolf, since that's the only file I've changed so far. My ultimate plan is to have different sayings for every different kind of sex-able thing in the game. I've been messing around with the Giant's file as well, if you're interested. 

I'm not getting any messages and when I click the MCM menu it only shows the Apropos picture and nothing else (no submenus or options of any kind)

Logs attached. I didn't install JContainers manually because it said its included already so.

DId you install SKSE 1.7 ?

I'm not getting any messages and when I click the MCM menu it only shows the Apropos picture and nothing else (no submenus or options of any kind)

Logs attached. I didn't install JContainers manually because it said its included already so.

Do you have all of the mods that it shows under the "requirements" tab? I mean all the mods, including the ones that are listed as "included." I couldn't get it to work until I got the PapyrusUtil mod up and running. 

Guest Katherlne

I still have a problem with a threefold increase in the size of the save file after sex. And I can not load the file, just get CTD If i use default apropos db, all ok. But if i try some users db, with a long variations of dialogues and phrases, i get ctd. Maybe trouble with a too many characters in one sentence? Or maybe there a conflicit with a messages from mod SexLab STD?

I've now had a similar issue, also caused upon attempted Radiant Prostitution's Military Camp quest. CTD during the camp, then no save from accepting the quest worked, just CTD. My save files did not seem abnormally large when comparing before and after.

So, what I'm gonna do is start afresh, default Apropos db, save before Military Camp quest and complete it. Then reload, change to custom db, and do the same. I'll post the results, but not sure when I'm gonna get time, but you may want to try the same.

My earlier tests with a wiki entry differed in that there were no tags, so I may also try that with the same. Is anyone else getting the same issue, and if so, is it also RP's Military Camp quest that's starting it?

EDIT: Just performed the above test, got through the Camp without crashing both times. No difference in size of save games (although I have switched on the SKSE.ini thing detailed in the Save Bloat topic in Tech Support). I will try again later, going through the entirety of RP with the Custom switched on rather than just the camp, see if that makes a difference.

One thing I did notice though, Apropos decided randomly to capitalise the first letter of one of my {COCK} synonyms, the word 'member'. I checked, and it's not capitalised in the txt file. Not a big issue, but I figured it was worth bringing up.

Guest Katherlne

Well i test it right now. I have six sex act: 3 anal, 1 oral and 2 vaginal. One of vaginal. include a five act in a row. All saves is good, without ctd after load. And another seven act - fail. There need a deep investigation why this happens. How about wear and tear system, maybe in there some problem?