[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Are you going to add morrowind body meshes? 

If someone links me some good or unique looking morrowind meshes in the requests then sure.

Or do you mean, will I make this stuff slideable for morrowind or any other bethesda game?

In which case the answer is no, because morrowind is much more limited in poly count/vertex budgeting.

And I do not own any other Bethesda games so I couldn't test even if I wanted too.

edit: Updated main post with the Dibella Slider Fix. For reals this time. I promise. :blush:

Still need do texture replacer? (i know its not what you are looking at that phase, but got curios xD), got some gaps

I already fixed that with some maps changes, but got a weird effect i just saw that now, when char its not moving look at feet weird effect (pics at attach), that goes regular again soon char start moving or doing something, looks like its a hdt effect i dnt know why. Ah btw the weird meshes bends from alpha goes almost gone now, still some, but i guess cant remove that because its alot bodies combination, not just using 1 or 2, but if wanna lemme know so ill post a video. (idk if you can do something also about hands proportion, its kinda huge / masculine size)

*im already using the alpha skeleton at my unibody / citrus profile, just installed that before install the beta.

**After you got done with Citrus , we at loverlab need do a little effort to get some money and send you to a spa, lol you deserve some rest , too much work and stress (just remember massage without happy ending ^^).

post-19248-0-04723000-1402012111_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-45188400-1402012121_thumb.jpg

So the Beta's finally available... sweet I was reading up on this just 2 days ago and thought it would be another week or so before it became available.

Now the skins are a mod'd version of UNP yes?

If yes then using CT77's 7base HDT mashup (body slide set) I should be able to switch from the cbbe mashup (delete old set and batch build with the 7base version) and have the body textures line up with armors yes???

Hell I'll just try it and post back with results in a little....

I think I'm going to delete and start over from scratch on my body slide folder (since all the HDT cbbe stuff is broken with the xmps next skeleton anyway).... :s

Edit- well the 7base set based on ct77's isn't a bodyslide batch build set, its just a preset of mesh's... tis life.. about to start this up and see if it run's or ctd's....

So the Beta's finally available... sweet I was reading up on this just 2 days ago and thought it would be another week or so before it became available.

Now the skins are a mod'd version of UNP yes?

If yes then using CT77's 7base HDT mashup (body slide set) I should be able to switch from the cbbe mashup (delete old set and batch build with the 7base version) and have the body textures line up with armors yes???

Hell I'll just try it and post back with results in a little....

I think I'm going to delete and start over from scratch on my body slide folder (since all the HDT cbbe stuff is broken with the xmps next skeleton anyway).... :s

I have yet to make an armour conversion. So I dunno how well that part will work out.

I'll be eager to hear back from your testing results!

In other news I am currently making the texture conversion guide and resources available so that people may make their own texture conversions or fixes as they please.

The reason why I did this is because:

1. Texture authors are a picky bunch, and require permissions before you modify and publicly release their resources. So if people want me to make 'seamless' textures for the hands and body of their favorite textures, I would first need the approval of the mod author. This would delay me very heavily. If users do it on their own and don't share, then I don't get into a permission hell and possible be banned or warned.

2. Learning a new tool (Mudbox) and teaching it I understand now how amazing it is and am appalled almost nobody else in the skyrim modding world knew about this amazing tool and what you can do with it. So I wish to encourage people to try it out as well.

3. There's only so much I can do on my own. Teaching people how to do it on their own and have them ask for permissions or take the risk of publishing means less work and hassle on my own. It's a form of lazyness, but at least I'm not too lazy to say that I will not do the conversions and not teach people how to do it on their own.

This being said, I have permissions for Mature Skin, AntiWomangot's 4k textures, and SG Renewal Textures. I will make patches for those textures and make them available later in the beta's. I will not accept any other texture patch requests because I will be releasing the aforementioned guide on how to do it yourself.

if you can later on (really later of after project finish) post videos how doing that with mudbox im glad and i guess alot people also, because we are using that with student license (i just toke lol cant use for shit).

which version of Mudbox would you recommend?

If you have 3dsMax/Maya/Softimage already installed on your computer, I suggest you get the same version as that.

If new to the whole Autodesk series or just going to use Mudbox stand-alone, I have good success with Mudbox 2014 or 2015.

Not much changed between those 2 versions so my guide should be applicable for both (The guide and files should be applicable for any version of Mudbox higher than 2012)

In other news, Almost done with the guide, and then because people on chat have been harping me on making 7base Sliders, I'll release a mini update tonight with those sliders, if I don't fall asleep.

post-321913-0-62573900-1402033461_thumb.jpg

Skelton XPMS Next

Citrus Beta 1.1 skin's and hand/feet mesh's

Battle Hardened Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/? for the muscle's.

Body Slide set to "CBBE Fixed butt small" using Citrus Beta 1.1 for the base.

Racemenu Texture pack for the body freckles :)

Notes: CBBE armor's don't line up with the body texture, but UNP armors do...

And the Feet are not shown in the left side photo but they are screwed. See the images on the previous page (post 479 by Deedlit).

For Armor Converstions....

If there was a way to set the batch build option to delete the base shape in the nif and rebuild using the base shape from citrus... well that would allow you to batch build in body slide armors for citrus....

I haven't figured out how to do that (I was trying to do something similar and convert stuff over to 7base, but couldn't get it to work correctly).

Maybe if there was a way for the batch build armors to convert from CBBE to UNP/7base (like the reference conversion tools in outift studio) Then this would probably fix the base body shape issue.

And it would allow you to batch build for any type of UNP based body.

Edit...

I just thought about it and...

If you bulid the project for Outfit Studio with UNP as the base it make work....

That will give me something to do...

attachicon.gifCitris Beta 1.1 test.jpg

Skelton XPMS Next

Battle Hardened Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/? for the muscle's.

And the Feet are not shown in the left side photo but they are screwed. See the images on the previous page (post 479 by Deedlit).

If there was a way to set the batch build option to delete the base shape in the nif and rebuild using the base shape from citrus... well that would allow you to batch build in body slide armors for citrus....

I haven't figured out how to do that (I was trying to do something similar and convert stuff over to 7base, but couldn't get it to work correctly).

Maybe if there was a way for the batch build armors to convert from CBBE to UNP/7base (like the reference conversion tools in outift studio) Then this would probably fix the base body shape issue.

I'm afraid I am confused by your second half statement about the baseshape (it could be that I'm just so dam sleepy...)

And what exactly you did here?

This was a conversion to citrus sliders correct?

There is no other body mesh in those pics other than the Unibase?

On a side note, finished and published the Mudbox texture tutorials. now you guys are free to take your favorite UNP textures and make them CITRUS compatible. Or just convert textures in general from 1 UV to another.

attachicon.gifCitris Beta 1.1 test.jpg

Skelton XPMS Next

I'm afraid I am confused by your second half statement about the baseshape (it could be that I'm just so dam sleepy...)

And what exactly you did here?

This was a conversion to citrus sliders correct?

There is no other body mesh in those pics other than the Unibase?

On a side note, finished and published the Mudbox texture tutorials. now you guys are free to take your favorite UNP textures and make them CITRUS compatible. Or just convert textures in general from 1 UV to another.

post-321913-0-33310900-1402037307_thumb.jpg

Yes

Outfit/Body = Citrus Public Beta ; Preset = CBBE Fixed butt small.

Note: there is a little bit of a shadow issue on the breast

Now the Armor in my previous post is 7base so the character shape conforms to 7base when wearing that armor. But the naked body is a "CBBE fixed butt small" using the Citrus Public Beta Body.

Ok finally installed beta and tried a quick 5 min armor conversion and honestly I'm surprised how smooth it went.

UNP Topmodel > Citrus

oc7LV6w.jpg

Clippling issues minimal , and using pretty silly body shape here too. HDT working proper (breast/butt) from what I seen, maybe a tad more "firm" than before, but things like this are hard to judge at a glance. All in all first impressions are great, will post if I find something out of place.

Also quick question cause I didnt really follow the changes with Grovtamas new skeleton, there is only L R Breast and L R Butt now correct? I didnt see Breast 01 and such in reference body so I assume this is the case. nvm read up a bit on it , all is good :)

EDIT : forgot to mention, have the same issue with deformed feet as Deedlit posted on prev page.

Is there any chance that we can get a Preganacy Slider for your UniBody?

There's a pseudo one that I did, it's called 'MJBK Torso' I believe.

That's the closest you'll ever get to a large belly/pregnancy shape from me.

You should be using node scaling to simulate pregnancy anyway. Whenever I get around to adding belly weights that is.

Well my primary question was in regards to the Beeing Female WIP.  I wasn't sure if the slider needed to be named or tagged so that it picked it up.  I'm not familiar with how the mod advances the slider while playing.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22840-modwip-beeing-female-for-ssl-15/

I do know that in order for it to work you have to add the PSB slider to the CBBE body.  So would it just be a matter of incorporating the PSB slider into the UniBody?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/?p=607967

Second question.  The neck, hands, and feet seams.  If I've been reading this thread correctly are due to the textures not fitting the mesh correctly and will require a texture artist work out?

Well my primary question was in regards to the Beeing Female WIP.  I wasn't sure if the slider needed to be named or tagged so that it picked it up.  I'm not familiar with how the mod advances the slider while playing.

I do know that in order for it to work you have to add the PSB slider to the CBBE body.  So would it just be a matter of incorporating the PSB slider into the UniBody?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/?p=607967

If those guys are still using the weight slider to simulate pregnancy then their absolutely doing it wrong.

Any number of other similar mods have far better code support for expanding belly's via skeletal node scaling. Like Estrus Chaurus.

I'm not going to add mesh based pregnancy slider to Unibody because it's extra work that is not needed, and is a form of a 'compatibility' patch for an old and inferior method. And adding another slider that's not needed is just more work for good outfit conversions as well.

i guess hes already answered your question about using psb slide with his previous post:

"Is there any chance that we can get a Preganacy Slider for your UniBody?

There's a pseudo one that I did, it's called 'MJBK Torso' I believe."

at my opinion the mods need adapt for new body / slides, its kinda useless taking old / abandoned projects to use, because old psb body = new hdt body, hdt body = new unibody/citrus, its already redone and goes better, that why his not update hdt body anymore. That why i think that, imagine if the body need be redone ea time a mod is released because that use a old feature wich are not used anymore, will be like ea day a new body release and will be a mess at end.

According to Estrus Charus they require:

You will also not see belly growth if the body mesh does not have a weight painted stomach. Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ gives complete instructions on how to install a CBBE version. A UNPB body mesh is available with this mod ( b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z. ) and can be installed over the CBBE version if you prefer the UNPB body

The pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ then links directly to the re-designed/replacement Pregnancy Scaling Body:

The basis of the Beeing Female scaling.

From what I can tell the Beeing Female does not advance from the weight from point A to B and all associated sliders setup in Bodyslide, it only advances the Pregnancy Belly slider but leaves the rest of the body unchanged.

I actually loaded up the Beeing Female mod and it offers both Weight and Node Scaling in MCM.  The default is Node Scaling.

From what I can tell the Beeing Female does not advance from the weight from point A to B and all associated sliders setup in Bodyslide, it only advances the Pregnancy Belly slider but leaves the rest of the body unchanged.

I actually loaded up the Beeing Female mod and it offers both Weight and Node Scaling in MCM.  The default is Node Scaling.

I highly doubt that, that's pretty much impossible to do with only a papyrus scripted plugin.

You'd at the very least need to use SKSE to access the external data.

The entire reason why bodyslide is an external program, is because changes to a nif must be applied BEFORE the nif is even loaded in-game.

AFAIK, there is no single plugin yet that allows for the editing of nif files from in-game. If such a thing existed, the possibilities would be endless. We could finally have HDT collisions that scale along with mesh based body transformations as well as a myriad of other new exciting possibilities. (You could make a wabbajack that changes people's bodies!, you could script a function to make everyone be different like in RL!).

Seeing that you say Beeing Female supports Node Scaling and is default, means that when I do get around to adding a belly weight, then yes you will have a pregnancy/HDT collideable belly.

Which still means no I am not going to make any further 'pregnancy belly' sliders than the pseudo one I already aforementioned.

Thanks for schooling me then, that's why I ask questions.  Was not aware that the belly had not been weighted yet but that may be where the hangup is.

The PregnancyBelly slider is probably for the Weighted Option, where you build your before and after shots in Bodyslide.  Now that I know you cannot on the fly edit NIF files that makes more sense.  And as you say there would be no point in creating new sliders.

Thanks for schooling me then, that's why I ask questions.  Was not aware that the belly had not been weighted yet but that may be where the hangup is.

The PregnancyBelly slider is probably for the Weighted Option, where you build your before and after shots in Bodyslide.  Now that I know you cannot on the fly edit NIF files that makes more sense.  And as you say there would be no point in creating new sliders.

NP,

I too would love to see an SKSE plugin to edit nif files.

I'd be able to do so much with it :)

Who knows maybe one day that dream will be achieved.

AFAIK, there is no single plugin yet that allows for the editing of nif files from in-game. If such a thing existed, the possibilities would be endless. We could finally have HDT collisions that scale along with mesh based body transformations as well as a myriad of other new exciting possibilities.

It exists already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18908-wip-bodymorph/

Just a bit unfinished and discontinued due to lack of interest, but its basically an in-game bodyslide.

Archived