[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

I'm wondering, are the hands always likely not to line up with the arms if I use the thick arms slider?

If I use that slider the hands end up not lining up causing a noticeable gap, though I'm assuming if I didn't use it that wouldn't happen.

I'm wondering, are the hands always likely not to line up with the arms if I use the thick arms slider?

If I use that slider the hands end up not lining up causing a noticeable gap, though I'm assuming if I didn't use it that wouldn't happen.

Pics of problem please?

I haven't made any cross seam sliders yet as I was not planning on it at this stage.

But none of the sliders currently should worsen the seam gaps as they are now?

Pics of problem please?

I haven't made any cross seam sliders yet as I was not planning on it at this stage.

But none of the sliders currently should worsen the seam gaps as they are now?

Took these with vanilla Skyrim to make it easy to see.

In that case I'm guessing these are normal then? Just being sure.

There's also the weird black vertices (I'm guessing vertices) that are showing up on the rear. This body is using a mix of sliders like Apple Bottom, Big Butt, Large Butt, and Tbd butt, nothing pushed behind 100% though.

7954b107cc.jpg

0c716a1c82.jpg

039a370a3b.jpg

fda9c0656f.jpg

Hi,

I just dropped the Public Beta into my Mod Organizer and gave it a shot in Bodyslide 2. And I'm really speechless - it's f***ing amazing! The new slider that impressed me most is "LightlyMuscledTorso1". It shows just how much detail the body mesh really has.

Also, the new ordering of sliders within the bodyslide UI is way better than before. It seems that you tried to employ a naming schema and sorted them alphabetically. The idea is very good! I have a small extension of this in mind. I've seen sliders that start with the body part they modify, for example "BreastsDibella" or "BreastsADEC". However, there are others called "MangaBodyDMBreasts", for example.

So basically there are two ideas colliding here. One is the idea that all sliders which belong to a body appear close together on the UI (MangaBody set follows this rule), the other is that sliders which modify the same body region appear together (BreastsDibella, BreastsADEC...).

The question is: which one is better? A user who does not care where the individual sliders originate from but only cares about his current body shape would likely prefer the ordering where the body region precedes the body type (BreastsDibella), but somebody who wants to duplicate a given body type will prefer the other approach.

I personally vote for the "body part first" policy, it makes the tool a LOT more pleasant to use.

Great work on the new sliders, keep it up :)  There's a couple of sliders that I would like to see (there's no particular body type for them, they work on their own):

- Areola size (find it here on LoversLab forums)

- Nipple Up / Down (from the default CBBE Advanced body)

- Nipple Puffy / Nipple defined (find them here on LoversLab forums)

- Nipple Size (that really increases the size and does not turn the nipples into plugs suitable to slay dracula *joke*)

Usually, armor modelers can safely ignore those (on non-exaggerated levels at least), but it makes a lot of difference for the looks of the naked body.

EDIT: Is there any particular reasoning behind the "advanced" sliders? How do you decide which sliders show up in the "advanced" section and which do not? Technical reasons? Because it breaks your nice naming schema.

Hi,

I just dropped the Public Beta into my Mod Organizer and gave it a shot in Bodyslide 2. And I'm really speechless - it's f***ing amazing! The new slider that impressed me most is "LightlyMuscledTorso1". It shows just how much detail the body mesh really has.

Also, the new ordering of sliders within the bodyslide UI is way better than before. It seems that you tried to employ a naming schema and sorted them alphabetically. The idea is very good! I have a small extension of this in mind. I've seen sliders that start with the body part they modify, for example "BreastsDibella" or "BreastsADEC". However, there are others called "MangaBodyDMBreasts", for example.

So basically there are two ideas colliding here. One is the idea that all sliders which belong to a body appear close together on the UI (MangaBody set follows this rule), the other is that sliders which modify the same body region appear together (BreastsDibella, BreastsADEC...).

The question is: which one is better? A user who does not care where the individual sliders originate from but only cares about his current body shape would likely prefer the ordering where the body region precedes the body type (BreastsDibella), but somebody who wants to duplicate a given body type will prefer the other approach.

I personally vote for the "body part first" policy, it makes the tool a LOT more pleasant to use.

Great work on the new sliders, keep it up :)  There's a couple of sliders that I would like to see (there's no particular body type for them, they work on their own):

- Areola size (find it here on LoversLab forums)

- Nipple Up / Down (from the default CBBE Advanced body)

- Nipple Puffy / Nipple defined (find them here on LoversLab forums)

- Nipple Size (that really increases the size and does not turn the nipples into plugs suitable to slay dracula *joke*)

Usually, armor modelers can safely ignore those (on non-exaggerated levels at least), but it makes a lot of difference for the looks of the naked body.

EDIT: Is there any particular reasoning behind the "advanced" sliders? How do you decide which sliders show up in the "advanced" section and which do not? Technical reasons? Because it breaks your nice naming schema.

Actually there is no naming scheme currently xD

I fully plan on ordering the sliders only after I'm done making all the sliders.

My current idea for naming schema will be something like this (To be implemented when nearing full release):

Breast-Whatver

Torso-Whatever

Thighs-Whatever

Groin-Whatever

Arms-Whatever

Calfs-Whatever

LowerBody-Whatever (Meant for specific combinations where separating into thigh/calf sliders is not possible)

Misc. (Stuff like collarbone and any other random interesting morphs I stumble on)

For "Advanced sliders" - I will categorize them to be sliders that are only meant to be used on Armours/Clothings. (Like Remove Nipples, Smooth Crotch, etc...)

Eventually, there will be cross-seam sliders for the feet and hand meshes (If I get time really). And stuff like Nail Length and Nail Shape etc...

(Cuz new meshes have 3D nails on them as opposed to textured - Thanks Vioxsis!)

There's a whole list of planned stuff further along the road I have for this project but TBH, it all depends on the timing and currently I do not have much of that :(

Edit: For slider requests, It's best you link them for me so I do not have to waste time searching them myself. Because chances are I'm not going too. I'm too lazy :P

Still need do texture replacer? (i know its not what you are looking at that phase, but got curios xD), got some gaps

I already fixed that with some maps changes, but got a weird effect i just saw that now, when char its not moving look at feet weird effect (pics at attach), that goes regular again soon char start moving or doing something, looks like its a hdt effect i dnt know why. Ah btw the weird meshes bends from alpha goes almost gone now, still some, but i guess cant remove that because its alot bodies combination, not just using 1 or 2, but if wanna lemme know so ill post a video. (idk if you can do something also about hands proportion, its kinda huge / masculine size)

*im already using the alpha skeleton at my unibody / citrus profile, just installed that before install the beta.

**After you got done with Citrus , we at loverlab need do a little effort to get some money and send you to a spa, lol you deserve some rest , too much work and stress (just remember massage without happy ending ^^).

What is that location mod you're using in your shots?

Hey Blabba,

Just gave the beta a shot and it looks pretty great. I don't normally do a lot of 'extreme' morphs so I couldn't really stress test the mesh. I did notice that some of the sliders were removed like hip size, shoulder size, etc. Were you planning on adding those back in? I also noticed that some of the sliders that you had done previously were also not included. Like 7B thighs, calves, ADM lower etc. (I figured the curvy thighs might have took over for the 7b thighs). Mostly just curious. It's not like you don't have enough on your plate as it is.

Lines each side of vagina is normal ?

In BodySlide, I do not have these ...

Are you using correct bodytexture normalmap? You need UNP one (afaik), think I used SG renewal unp normalmap with citrus textures and it worked out alright.

Edit: For slider requests, It's best you link them for me so I do not have to waste time searching them myself. Because chances are I'm not going too. I'm too lazy  :P

Here's the link to the nipple sliders I was referring to, I just discovered that you actually started that thread yourself xD See Lother's post, page 1:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted/   <--- I love those :3

Regarding the naming schema: sounds very reasonable to me. Looking forward to it :)

Toying with b1.1 I noticed the NipBGone slider is a little bugged. It seems to work but it has side effects. The space between the armpit and breast seems to be affected.
slider at 0%

post-105340-0-92236200-1402275785_thumb.jpg

slider at 100%

post-105340-0-61036400-1402275793_thumb.jpg

Also noticed the b 1.1 was called 1.0 in the bodyslide slidersets, which I then had to double check I had the right files.

Also it is possible to get the full shape of a slider without the full size?

For example I like the breasts from here

54538-1-1401674886.jpg

to be around weight 50 instead of 100 like it is in MangaBodyDMBreasts slider in b1.1

or is this known and to be remidied?

I can imagine this would double your work, to make a 0 and 100 weight version of each. You would then use 100% on the 0 weight version and then customize your size with the 100 weight slider, or at least that was my idea.

Clubbed feet issue:

I have triple checked my skinning on the feet nif, it seems that's not the source of this problem.

It could be an error in the skeleton, or some animation incompatibility. (I really just hope it's a skeleton problem and not an animation thing)

On my own computer I only get clubbed feet while moving and only happens on the left leg. Just wondering if this is just a problem for people here with only the left leg acting weird?

mine occurs at both feet and just when not move, just by curiosity test yours with the hdt im using, maybe its that.

It's not the HDT physics effects,

I already tested with hdt on and off.

It's most probably just a skeleton/animation issue.

Next update (beta v1.5), ETA: Either tonight or tomorrow

- 7base Bombshell sliders, UNPBO sliders, ADEC Carribean sliders.

- Completely fixed MESH seams for neck and hands

(Texture seams will be still be their, I suck at textures so someone else will have to fix them)

Note: Left Foot weirdness is a problem with the skeleton, Thankfully Groovtama will be looking into it when he gets some time :)

After this I'm just going to finish extracting all the sliders of morphs I have and then gonna be re-ordering the sliders and follow a new naming scheme etc...

I'll also be re-mastering some sliders, (If you notice breast gravity at 200% looks decent, but could use some smoothing, so I'll be doing that and resetting the new smoothed 200% as the new 100%, etc...)

So Beta v.2 may not seem like a huge content update, but it'll be a huge update to how I organize the mod, which will help me and any modders out later on.

hiya, when I used HDT Body and its recommended XPS Skeleton, I found a lot of bodyslide armors didnt work well with it. (Always got torpedo boobs) 

When I used PSB Body, and its recommended Skeleton most conversions work fine (including standard Ct77)

Will Citrus fix these differences? For now only newer outfits like Tera CBA seem to work for me right out of the box for HDT (CT77's still require an update?)

hiya, when I used HDT Body and its recommended XPS Skeleton, I found a lot of bodyslide armors didnt work well with it. (Always got torpedo boobs) 

When I used PSB Body, and its recommended Skeleton most conversions work fine (including standard Ct77)

Will Citrus fix these differences? For now only newer outfits like Tera CBA seem to work for me right out of the box for HDT (CT77's still require an update?)

Dunno.

For some stupid reason, XPMS changed the breast bone positions to be more forward than original TBBP bone positions.

So outfits weighted with vanilla TBBP positions give you the 'torpedo breast' effect if your using a XPMS skeletons.

The opposite is true when you get an armour weighted with XPMS TBBP bone offsets, and you have a vanilla TBBP bone offset based skeleton.

CITRUS is made with Groovtama's NEXT skeleton, in which Groovtama has now decided to revert the TBBP bone offsets back to vanilla TBBP.

(Since usually most armour modders DO NOT use XPMS skeletons as references when weighting their armours)

What does this mean?

Ironically, stuff made and weighted with HDT body will now cause glitches in CITRUS.

At the end of the day the fix is really easy nowadays thanks to Outfit Studio. Simply copy over whatever skeleton your using into Outfit Studio's reference folder, weight the body/outfit and now you should have no weird glitches due to differences in the outfit's bone positions versus where your skeleton's bone positions are.

I will follow whatever precedent is set by Groovtama's NEXT skeleton. (If he changes bones or offsets, I will update the body to them).

It's up to you or the original armour modders to fix outfits appropriately according to your loadout.

Updated to 1.5

Changelog:

1. Fixed all mesh and weighted seams.

2. New more high detailed Hand Meshes (Originally meant for first person, but I thought it was good enough to have for 3rd person as well without too much of a performance impact)

3. New Hand textures for the new Hand meshes (I updated the Mudbox tutorial with a new v2 of the CITRUS hand files for the new meshes!!!)

4. Added some more sliders based off of UNPBO, ADEC Carribean and 7base Bombshell!

Known Issues:

1. Feet bug still persists in some animations - I have no idea how to fix this, waiting to hear back from Canderes for some help.

To-Do's:

Next version will be 2.0+

0. Repaint hand texture's nails

1. Re-master sliders (Re-do some sliders that can have higher values and reset them as the new 100%)

2. Cleanup and organize my stuff.

3. Implement proper naming scheme of sliders

4. Delete sliders that users report as too 'similar' or un-needed.

4. New skeleton messed up body skining for some bones, Fix this (Minor issue, you will not notice it unless you look at the weights yourself)

Feedback requests:

0. Let me know if some sliders are not needed and should be deleted or be made 'optional'

1. Let me know if any sliders are bugged

2. Let me know if any MESH based seams still show up

3. Any other issues you think I should know of/consider

2. Let me know if there are any weight issues

Edit:

I forgot to mention that this new version should be 'screenarcher ready' so that you guys should be able to take nude body pics with it just fine.

Also, I encourage you guys to spread and share images of creations with this body, so as to spread the word. So that other body modders/armour modders can be aware and help provide feedback :)

JXQ0aFJ.jpg

The Hand discoloration is a texture issue, the specular wasn't matched because I was lazy and in a hurry :blush:

CITRUS is still in BETA and not recommended for you to try making armour conversions yet for various reasons.

Unless your doing it with full understanding that you will need to re-do it later, and are doing it to help provide me with testing feedback. (In which case Thank you very much!)

Blabba, did you have plans to put more slides for legs parts? like unp petite, unp, dreamgirl,etc? sorry about but for torso already have and till i saw till now and also with you 1.5, 2.0 plans i dnt seen nothing about that, just asking because goes a bit weird doing a petite torso and large legs like its for now (i dnt tested yet 1.5 so sorry if already done at 1.5 and ignore that post).

*another question about the slides, i can be wrong at that, but theres a way to use the 0%  or at least the 1% for slide base that body to match the weight 0 of desired body part ( example petite slide 1% of citrus petite being = 0% or at least 1% petite one) 100% dnt need its already the 100% of base part dnt need fix ), going try explain better that with pics also:

base citrus without moving any slide :base.jpg

citrus using petite slide at 10 % : http://s20.postimg.org/j1z1nrrhp/petite10.jpg

citrus using petite slide at 100% : http://s20.postimg.org/v54dbc2jx/petite100.jpg

you got what i wanna say? just the slide at 100% looks like petite one, but petite 100% if im going use that at 1%,10,20,etc will not looks like petite at all, also you realize how big the lower torso goes without slide to decrease that if compare with upper torso? i guess its because main citrus already start with some big shaped breasts its that, and if start with flat and going increasing with slides will not fix that? sorry posting that so later i was messing with slides tonight and realize that.

**posted also because i saw 1.5 release almost (dnt checked yet) and project to 2.0 going started so got worried that can im talking about can be missed because project almost done.

Blabba, did you have plans to put more slides for legs parts? like unp petite, unp, dreamgirl,etc? sorry about but for torso already have and till i saw till now and also with you 1.5, 2.0 plans i dnt seen nothing about that, just asking because goes a bit weird doing a petite torso and large legs like its for now (i dnt tested yet 1.5 so sorry if already done at 1.5 and ignore that post).

Yea, I'll be making more sliders, and petite stuff is included as well.

*another question about the slides, i can be wrong at that, but theres a way to use the 0%  or at least the 1% for slide base that body to match the weight 0 of desired body part ( example petite slide= 1% of citrus petite = 0% or 1% petite one) 100% dnt need its already the 100% of base part dnt need fix ), going try explain better that with pics also:

you got what i wanna say?

Not really, no.

Your first image doesn't work btw :(

If your asking me to re-do the baseshape to be more petite, I actually thought of doing that myself, and attempted it.

But then I would be required to re-make ALL existing CBBE sliders, as well as some issues with outfit conversions could arise.

So I abandoned it and instead chose to go with cbbe body, with UNP Petite low weight arms.

Because re-doing and making new sliders from scratch is really hard, and contrary to what you may think, I'm not a 3D modeller/sculptor.

Some work is beyond my capabilities. (Which is why I always ask for help :D)

But now, it seems like baseshape is pretty much set in stone, because if I changed baseshape now, it would mean a LOT of work.

When I finish CITRUS, and have my files re-organized, then (and only then) will it be somewhat easy and quick to change baseshapes and retain morphs. But by then I will most probably have moved on, and someone else would have to do that if they so desired.

Archived