[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

I am 10 mins late, hope you guys forgive me but a lot of things came up that were out of my control.

Chances are I will not be working on this project over the weekend as I will be busy. Which is sort of good as I get to have a chance to take a break (from this at least)

As well as I'll get to look through hopefully veried and detailed reports on how the alpha performs.

Things I'd like some people to give feedback on:

1. Seam issues ingame (MESH BASED! NOT TEXTURE BASED!)

2. How well do outfit conversions work (This will be hard as I have not packaged any of my conversion references yet)

3. The quality of sliders, you may suggest changes to any EXISTING sliders, and you may also suggest alternate names for them.

4. In-game screens and performance (The body is the highest poly body out there so far at around 9.3 k just for the body alone)

5. Animation weighting (I FORGOT BELLY WEIGHTS!!! I promise I'll add-in later though ;) ) I know there's a lot of improvement but if you can show videos of weirdness it'll help me when I'm re-skinning

Things I don't need to hear right now:

1. Textures suck/they don't work/UNP textures have seams on them. - This is the textures fault NOT the UV's fault.

2. Can you make this shape a slider? - No, I'm busy with making more sliders and conversion references already, I'll let you know if and when I'll be taking requests

3. Can you add 3d Pubes/Labia/Mesh - No, this is an alpha, meant solely for testing what's there. I'll add things in later.

Anyway have fun and please let me know how it looks in game. I never got a chance to try it out myself in-game :(

I am 10 mins late, hope you guys forgive me but a lot of things came up that were out of my control.

Chances are I will not be working on this project over the weekend as I will be busy. Which is sort of good as I get to have a chance to take a break (from this at least)

As well as I'll get to look through hopefully veried and detailed reports on how the alpha performs.

Things I'd like some people to give feedback on:

1. Seam issues ingame (MESH BASED! NOT TEXTURE BASED!)

2. How well do outfit conversions work (This will be hard as I have not packaged any of my conversion references yet)

3. The quality of sliders, you may suggest changes to any EXISTING sliders, and you may also suggest alternate names for them.

4. In-game screens and performance (The body is the highest poly body out there so far at around 9.3 k just for the body alone)

5. Animation weighting (I FORGOT BELLY WEIGHTS!!! I promise I'll add-in later though ;) ) I know there's a lot of improvement but if you can show videos of weirdness it'll help me when I'm re-skinning

Things I don't need to hear right now:

1. Textures suck/they don't work/UNP textures have seams on them. - This is the textures fault NOT the UV's fault.

2. Can you make this shape a slider? - No, I'm busy with making more sliders and conversion references already, I'll let you know if and when I'll be taking requests

3. Can you add 3d Pubes/Labia/Mesh - No, this is an alpha, meant solely for testing what's there. I'll add things in later.

Anyway have fun and please let me know how it looks in game. I never got a chance to try it out myself in-game :(

Fiddled a little with it, the level of customization is already amazing and sliders quality is good. One tiny thing about the big torso slider: imo it should involve the thorax rather than the waist as there are other sliders that modify the waist whereas not many touch the thorax area. Same with curvy torso, it should not only make the waist thinner but also the thorax ampler. Hope this made any sense to you ^_^ 

Anyway as of now everything is working fine.

I'm installing it at the moment. :)

What I've noticed so far is, that either the reference skeleton you included for BodySlide or the entry in the "config.xml" file have a wrong name.

Config says "skeleton_female_xpmse.nif", file name is "skeleton_female_xpms.nif".

(blabba fixed it :))

Generally it's a bad idea to include the config.xml file in any BodySlide mod, even with a customized "Advanced sliders" list.

Also, seems like GDrive spammed the archive with invisible "desktop.ini" files.

These aren't complains by the way, just info. :P

Gonna test the actual stuff itself now.

I'm installing it at the moment. :)

What I've noticed so far is, that either the reference skeleton you included for BodySlide or the entry in the "config.xml" file have a wrong name.

Config says "skeleton_female_xpmse.nif", file name is "skeleton_female_xpms.nif".

Generally it's a bad idea to include the config.xml file in any BodySlide mod, even with a customized "Advanced sliders" list.

Also, seems like GDrive spammed the archive with invisible "desktop.ini" files.

These aren't complains by the way, just info. :P

Gonna test the actual stuff itself now.

@ALPHA TESTERS:

Rename "skeleton_female_xpmse" in config.xml to "skeleton_female_xpms"!

xD, I included a xpmse in the res folder. I did that to ensure that people didn't keep using the old packaged xpms reference skelly for a conversion.(the new skelly is an alpha normalized skeleton). For most of you it'll be unnecessary as cell said though.

xD, I included a xpmse in the res folder. I did that to ensure that people didn't keep using the old packaged xpms reference skelly for a conversion.(the new skelly is an alpha normalized skeleton). For most of you it'll be unnecessary as cell said though.

Yeah, but having a skeleton in the config.xml that does not exist with that name completely bugs out Outfit Studio (it won't find any bones when loading any reference).

Yeah, but having a skeleton in the config.xml that does not exist with that name completely bugs out Outfit Studio (it won't find any bones when loading any reference).

Woopsie xD

I packaged skeleton with incorrect name!

I fixed it now and I think I fixed download link as well :)

All i get is a data error when installing with MO

It happens because archive is password protected. You can manualy extract everything in mod organizer/mods folder and restart mod organizer. Or blabba could remove password protection...

A few problems I've noticed that don't seem that bad, but they do stack up when you combine multiple sliders. Kinda defies the whole "body with many vertices" thing. :P

Pics were made with only one slider active at the same time. I didn't include pics for all sliders that have similar problems.

Unibody Pics.zip

It happens because archive is password protected. You can manualy extract everything in mod organizer/mods folder and restart mod organizer. Or blabba could remove password protection...

I get the password protection. My issue is that I'm new to MO. Funny, I usually install all mods manually and I've installed Bodyslide 2 with unp slidersets and overwritten config files manually before; MO seems overly complicated. Remove password protection or I will just install manually.

I get the password protection. My issue is that I'm new to MO. Funny, I usually install all mods manually and I've installed Bodyslide 2 with unp slidersets and overwritten config files manually before; MO seems overly complicated. Remove password protection or I will just install manually.

You can extract manually and re-package without password protection.

Sorry for the password protect, it was only to force people into reading the terms of use.

This is an alpha mod and some things need to be kept in mind before people just go ahead and use it. Lest I get blamed for destroying their game or something.

for my eyes / taste the breastSSH dnt scale well, goes like a concrete brick / wall at breast area, dnt havent the necessary gap there.

Need more details then that unfortunately, if you want an existing slider changed at the bare minimum I'd need a reference picture to model the slider after it.

The current breastSSH slider is basically an exact copy of the same slider for CBBE.

for my eyes / taste the breastSSH dnt scale well, goes like a concrete brick / wall at breast area, dnt havent the necessary gap there.

Need more details then that unfortunately, if you want an existing slider changed at the bare minimum I'd need a reference picture to model the slider after it.

The current breastSSH slider is basically an exact copy of the same slider for CBBE.

yea i know, i tried upload a video with that, but got deleted by daily motion.., anyway made another showing the some meshes weird bends when have alot movements, but that time saving at personal storage like a zip, but if you can make 2 breasts shape at same weight (lets say dibella + bombshell+ssh) and test at game you will seen that also. Idk if i made any type of error/mistake when installed body you will seen at video, so if a mistake lemme know so will fix, sorry about problems, and belive really impressive for a alpha, the hands/feet toes lol omg cute, and besides some weirds bends the body moves kinda well and similar to dreamgirl i really liked.

*I guess the install of my textures goes wrong or something (show right at Bodyslide, and weird ingame), but dnt matters, we are focusing at meshes.

Edited: Link to video (soon)*

lol auto quote xD

at attach you will can seen what im talking about, looks look the meshes, at bodyslide goes ok, but ingame another story. 

*btw loved the weight paints amazing job, the HDT phys goes incredible.

post-19248-0-74900400-1400346795_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-12765400-1400346820_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-11514400-1400346845_thumb.jpg

lol auto quote xD

at attach you will can seen what im talking about, looks look the meshes, at bodyslide goes ok, but ingame another story. 

*btw loved the weight paints amazing job, the HDT phys goes incredible.

Yea that's definitely weird.

If your referring to the awkward patches of colour that could be a normal map issue.

If your referring to the weird hump on the breasts and the underside, I think it's because the two sliders you tried using just have bad compatibility with each other. I can try and see if I can smoothen it out a bit though when I get some time.

Edit: Thanks to cell telling me in chat (orange link in my sig) turns out your problem here is your using CBBE normal Map instead of UNP normal map :)

yea , sorry i forgot circle the area im talking about, i thought the cross can be used for that, but its like you said "If your referring to the weird hump on the breasts and the underside, I think it's because the two sliders you tried using just have bad compatibility with each other. I can try and see if I can smoothen it out a bit though when I get some time."

*about textures im just using the ones wich come with the body, but nvm that its meshes time now xd.

Remade the video and used a less gorgeous breasts size, more human ahahah, like i said the movements goes impressive and the weight paints goes amazing, but if you look at arm , legs theres weirds bends, i dont know if can be fixed or smooth that (btw the the toes and nails omg cute loved), dnt get me wrong and dont get down because that, belive fantastic job for a alpha if take at mind the time the project started and the little amount of people doing that.

Dance showing movements

There is like 3 butt sliders and none of them makes the butt actually look bigger.

Heres an example (exaggerated):

tumblr_mgucqoA9se1rw0ngto1_1280.jpg

(left - how it looks, right - how it should look)

Even with some sliders maxxed out, the butt gets wider, but it doesnt get scaled properly.  Spacing area between cheeks gets pushed outwards along with the cheeks themselves, making the whole slider not as attractive as it could be. :0

[ninja_edit]

An real life reference picture (desired effect), just in case :D

ov6pCScs.jpg

[/ninja_edit]

Minor bug report:

- TBD boobs slider is asymmetrical

- CHSBHC boobs - same as above

Archived