[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Is there going to be a shoulder width slider?

Probably.

Here's a QUICK look at EVERYTHING default in-game, completely untouched. installed, ran bodyslide, created body and booted game (redguard):

attachicon.gif2014-05-17_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-17_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-17_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-17_00004.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-17_00005.jpg

I atempted to make a slider preset and got an error, i have no idea why:

attachicon.gifError.png

The slider preset thing happens if it's in Program folder and Bodyslide isn't run as admin.

The black spots are on the back of the body are new, I'd wager it's a normal map issue though. Try using just Mature skin Normal Map (Only replace the body not the hands)

I have installed it using NMM ( despite the dire warning) and stuff works pretty well. I have been using UNP Doll Skin and except for the hands it looks really good.

Mature skin doesn't have any real hands issues but Im not a big fan of the mature skin in general.

Good work so far.

The slider preset thing happens if it's in Program folder and Bodyslide isn't run as admin.

The black spots are on the back of the body are new, I'd wager it's a normal map issue though. Try using just Mature skin Normal Map (Only replace the body not the hands)

I both moved steam and reinstalled bodylide and your mod manualy with no change.

It never really worked properly before, but never gave an error until now. I am hoping for a bodyslide update soon as I am having the dark textures issue too.

Ill download the mature textures later and overwrite the hands again, see if its any different.

You see, no matter how much I attempt to adjust the belly and lower/middle back on the form, the poor girl always seems to be suffering from lordosis (swayback).  The belly sticks out just a bit too far, and the lower back curves inward just a bit too much.  To some degree, all of the female forms suffer from this.  Frankly, I think it has more to do with the way the skeleton is shaped than the body sliders.  What would be nice would be some way to change that curvature, but I can't think of an easy way to fix it for each person's tastes.

There is a 'back' slider that changes the curvature of the back area somewhat accordingly to your description I believe.

No idea if this has come up already (the thread is 18 pages long now, sorry), but:

Will it be possible for modders to retrospectively shoehorn new [edit: POSSIBLY NON-UNP-DERIVATIVE] body meshes into the "CITRUS SQUEEZER" (so to speak) so that the system can work for new bodies as they appear down the line? :huh:

The meshes I had in mind are an edit of Elmanouche's muscle mod that I am having a go at making. The Elmanouche meshes are a little rougher than UNP... I think they're - possibly? - an early-model UNP or Vanilla derivative. They have fewer vertices than SeveNBase. Unfortunately I am having no luck getting the 3dsMax Morpher modifer to morph from a SeveNBase mesh to an Elmanouche mesh - I think it's because of the different vertex count... not sure... :unsure:

*ALSO - those interested in the CITRUS project who are currently learning hair modding (there's a few here it seems): please, please do share your knowledge with us in the form of beginner-friendly tutorials at some point! ^_^

Hehe, you can't cheat mate, you gotta get the base body (in this case a copy of my CITRUS body) and align it to the body you want (in this case Muscle Girl) and then under the Edit Poly you use conform brushes to make the base body the same shape as the muscle body.

You can also try the 'WrapIt' plugin for 3dsMax, it also does the same trick and is the tool I use to make the morphs myself.

I dunno if I made a morph for this body yet, but I'll probably get to it eventually.

Yes, this mod is 'extensible' it can encompass ANY BODY MESH, doesn't even have to be from Bethesda mods, can just be models found on the internet, of course it'll be harder but still do-able. It's also fairly easy to get oblivion/fallout body mesh morphs as well. (If any of you miss Oblivion type bodies, on the full LoversLab release you might all be pleasantly surprised ;) )

All in All, expect an alpha release today with some sliders that I've made so far. As long as I can get half decent looking normal map and diffuse map to the new Hand UV's converted. Hopefully I can nab a texture artist to help fix those up, as I really don't have the time to learn photoshop and fix them up myself....

Hey, just seconding the interest in Elmanouche's mod.  A sevenbase body with Elmanouche's legs and arms would be very interesting.  His mesh is fairly unique in the arm definition and the thigh shape.  I was actually going to post to see if you were aware of it.

You see, no matter how much I attempt to adjust the belly and lower/middle back on the form, the poor girl always seems to be suffering from lordosis (swayback).  The belly sticks out just a bit too far, and the lower back curves inward just a bit too much.  To some degree, all of the female forms suffer from this.  Frankly, I think it has more to do with the way the skeleton is shaped than the body sliders.  What would be nice would be some way to change that curvature, but I can't think of an easy way to fix it for each person's tastes.

There is a 'back' slider that changes the curvature of the back area somewhat accordingly to your description I believe.

No idea if this has come up already (the thread is 18 pages long now, sorry), but:

Will it be possible for modders to retrospectively shoehorn new [edit: POSSIBLY NON-UNP-DERIVATIVE] body meshes into the "CITRUS SQUEEZER" (so to speak) so that the system can work for new bodies as they appear down the line? :huh:

The meshes I had in mind are an edit of Elmanouche's muscle mod that I am having a go at making. The Elmanouche meshes are a little rougher than UNP... I think they're - possibly? - an early-model UNP or Vanilla derivative. They have fewer vertices than SeveNBase. Unfortunately I am having no luck getting the 3dsMax Morpher modifer to morph from a SeveNBase mesh to an Elmanouche mesh - I think it's because of the different vertex count... not sure... :unsure:

*ALSO - those interested in the CITRUS project who are currently learning hair modding (there's a few here it seems): please, please do share your knowledge with us in the form of beginner-friendly tutorials at some point! ^_^

Hehe, you can't cheat mate, you gotta get the base body (in this case a copy of my CITRUS body) and align it to the body you want (in this case Muscle Girl) and then under the Edit Poly you use conform brushes to make the base body the same shape as the muscle body.

You can also try the 'WrapIt' plugin for 3dsMax, it also does the same trick and is the tool I use to make the morphs myself.

I dunno if I made a morph for this body yet, but I'll probably get to it eventually.

Yes, this mod is 'extensible' it can encompass ANY BODY MESH, doesn't even have to be from Bethesda mods, can just be models found on the internet, of course it'll be harder but still do-able. It's also fairly easy to get oblivion/fallout body mesh morphs as well. (If any of you miss Oblivion type bodies, on the full LoversLab release you might all be pleasantly surprised ;) )

All in All, expect an alpha release today with some sliders that I've made so far. As long as I can get half decent looking normal map and diffuse map to the new Hand UV's converted. Hopefully I can nab a texture artist to help fix those up, as I really don't have the time to learn photoshop and fix them up myself....

Hey, just seconding the interest in Elmanouche's mod.  A sevenbase body with Elmanouche's legs and arms would be very interesting.  His mesh is fairly unique in the arm definition and the thigh shape.  I was actually going to post to see if you were aware of it.

It's definitely do-able in 3dsMax - but I think it will require a much more practised hand than mine to do it so that it actually *WORKS* properly. I am not at all good with body meshes, but for someone who *IS*, this is probably a very quick job... :huh:

Ok, i downloaded mature textures UNP and replaced the female_1_msn.dds (only hand file included)

I must be missing something...

Ok, i downloaded mature textures UNP and replaced the female_1_msn.dds (only hand file included)

Results:

attachicon.gif2014-05-18_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-18_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-18_00003.jpg

Either your Mature Skin download didn't include any normal maps, or something else went wrong.

Try this:

1.) Install textures from main UNP mod

2.) Install Mature Skin

3.) Install ALL textures that blabba included (required)

Results:

attachicon.gif2014-05-18_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-18_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-18_00003.jpg

Either your Mature Skin download didn't include any normal maps, or something else went wrong.

Try this:

1.) Install textures from main UNP mod

2.) Install Mature Skin

3.) Install ALL textures that blabba included (required)

Ill give that a go (should probably be added to the op if it works)

I'm thinking of switching over to MO because everyone says its better than NMM, the only issue i ever had with NMM was when I moved my steam folder (blaabs idea, lol). if i import everything from NMM will it fuck up my manual mod edits i did?

Its way better switch to MO belive, i will not lie and say its like NMM, its kinda differente how you do things, so theres a learning curve, but think like that right now i have 4 differentes bodies installed , with differente armors, mods,etc and i can switch from one to another without mess with the others bodies/armors/mods and saves, its a life saver.

Its way better switch to MO belive, i will not lie and say its like NMM, its kinda differente how you do things, so theres a learning curve, but think like that right now i have 4 differentes bodies installed , with differente armors, mods,etc and i can switch from one to another without mess with the others bodies/armors/mods and saves, its a life saver.

That's nice and fancy (seemingly useless to me...) but also not what i asked.

I want to know if it will mess with files that are installed. will it re-install the mods or just move over the instillation information?

I have mods that i have edited ... body's for custom races, my tail mod and MANY other's.

Can occur, NMM sometimes let somethings behid (forgot how write that correct sorry) when you remove a mod, idk about version from 3 months ago till now, i swtich to mod because that, tired of mess at my game and need reinstall everything again.

**Im Usuing now Citrus to make a extensive run at game (playing for couple hours) and till now all goes fine (no weirds CTD´s,heavy game,etc) im using dat grass,flora overhaul,project phallax,etc and Kountervibe enb.

I gave up waiting and atepted to import from NMM, and i was delighted to have ISSUE AFTER ISSUE.

first mod organizer crashed, than i tried again and it reported an error. at this point i gave up and am now trying to figure out how to stop it getting in the way of NMM...

wasted time...

Guest roylleh

I don't suppose you'd upload to mediafire? This mod will only get more popular and I haven't been able to download it once from Google.

I gave up waiting and atepted to import from NMM, and i was delighted to have ISSUE AFTER ISSUE.

first mod organizer crashed, than i tried again and it reported an error. at this point i gave up and am now trying to figure out how to stop it getting in the way of NMM...

wasted time...

yeah, the import function isn't the most robust thing in the world.

I bit the bullet a year ago and spent about a week reconstructing my mod setup in MO. I don't regret the time lost at all, I've probably saved every hour I spent during that week several times over since then.

I don't suppose you'd upload to mediafire? This mod will only get more popular and I haven't been able to download it once from Google.

I'll see if I can make it attachable here, I won't upload to mediafire and other mirror sites (except Mega) because they eventually delete all your files anyway. It's a pain to re-upload and stuff.

Edit: I changed OP download to be an attachment, hopefully that works out.

Ok, i got everything set up right this time and im pleased with the results!

Almost perfect!

This is base sliders (all on 0) installed ran bodylide made the body and booted the game.

I recommend you add those instruction's from Cell because the results are clear!

Next im going to mess with some slider see what sort of trouble i can get myself into.

BONUS: i also fixed bodyslide!!! (part of it) no more black textures in previews!

For anyone elce having the same issue you simply need to downgrade your driver's using device manager, i went to 12.104 and its working fine. It's easy to change back any time by using device manager again.

DOUBLE BONUS: i was bored so decided to see what all slider at max would do... (not for the faint of heart or people who are eating /have eaten recently, you have been warned)

requires a password for the archive = (

hes forgot put but i guess its same of old one, ill dnt post because its better people read the readme before, Blabba will repost soon hes seen that.

Guest roylleh

I'll see if I can make it attachable here, I won't upload to mediafire and other mirror sites (except Mega) because they eventually delete all your files anyway. It's a pain to re-upload and stuff.

Edit: I changed OP download to be an attachment, hopefully that works out.

Thanks! And yeah, mega would have been fine too.

requires a password for the archive = (

The password is in statement 4 in the Terms of Use section.

BTW, I've been toying around with this and it appears to be working as intended so far.  No issues with everything that has been provided.  Keep it up.

Ok, issue #1 (first to be found?)

Nipple length slider effect upper left or left breast, most noticeable when a number beyond 100.

(if you need it I can make an image.)

Images would be nice (with a highlight over what you think is incorrect :) )

The slider's are only guaranteed for 100% I have no control on any values other than 0% and 100%.

This is a limitation on how displacements are calculated with the sliders.

Images would be nice (with a highlight over what you think is incorrect :) )

The slider's are only guaranteed for 100% I have no control on any values other than 0% and 100%.

This is a limitation on how displacements are calculated with the sliders.

Ok heres a "demonstration" pic lol.

I ment the issue is exagerated above 100. For example the image above at 400 the mole (this is what made me notice it) has VANISHED but at 100 its beem moved about 1~2CM?

Archived