[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

View File

These bodies are highly obsolete, please use one of the modern alternatives.

Spoiler

This is a repository for my work on bodies and armor conversions which make use of node scaling to show pregnancy.

This is designed to be compatible with Estrus Chaurus, Sexlab Procreation, Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy, Simple Pregnancy, and the beta of Beeing Female, all of which which scale the NPC Belly skeletal node to show pregnancy.

Currently Includes:

• Base Body
  • Modified CT77 Dragonscale
  • CT77 Archmage Robes
  • Keos Wench Outfit
  • Optional Download for a custom normal map with extreme smoothing (especially stomach)

Requirements (In order):

1. CBBE Body
  2. Bodyslide 2 and optionally Bodyslide Outfits and Mods
  3. Texture files included in: Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP which I also reccomend installing.
  4. Any other mods you plan on using that might overwrite XPMS skeletons.
  5. XPMS skeleton or XPMS modified for TBBP

Installation:

• Download file at bottom of page.
  • Drop the contents on top of your bodyslide install location.
  • Navigate to the Pregnancy Scaling Body group and build any or all of the included options. If using a preset, you will want the bigbelly slider at about 50-60% for both the Low Weight and High Weight sets.
  • Do not use the PregnancyBelly slider. It would only interfere with the shape. It would be a disaster.
  • If upgrading from 1.12, you may wish to clean out the old files, but it is not strictly necessary.

Notes:

• The current best looking maximum for scale is 800% or 8.0. Would not recommend going above 1000% or 10.0.

Troubleshooting:

Problem:CDT on game load or upon disrobing

Possible Reasons: (in order of likelihood)

1. You did not install the latest XPMS skeleton or XPMS modified for TBBP.
  2. You have overwritten this this skeleton with another mod.
  3. You are using joy of perspective and did not install the required 1st person skeleton option in xpms.

Problem:Belly not growing

Possible Reasons: (in order of likelihood)

1. You are having an issue installing, operating or configuring one of the supported mods.
  2. You have not built your bodies from the correct sliderset.
  3. You are experiencing a bug with one of the supported mods.

Problem:Belly looks like pancake

Reason: Your need to increase the bigbelly slider in your preset.

Problem:Belly looks like torpedo

Reason: Take a guess.

All credits to their respective creditors.

This is officially the first mod released that was made using Outfit Studio. Kinda fast. ;)

The armor I've included already was completed in 3ds max before hand. I've just altered my file structure so that I can make improvements to the existing bsd files in future releases. I would do more of the work in the outfit studio, but my weight changes require complex test animations... I'm not scarce for work to do in outfit studio though, as many of the bsd files have issues that I would prefer to correct.

This is officially the first mod released that was made using Outfit Studio. Kinda fast. ;)

The armor I've included already was completed in 3ds max before hand. I've just altered my file structure so that I can make improvements to the existing bsd files in future releases. I would do more of the work in the outfit studio, but my weight changes require complex test animations... I'm not scarce for work to do in outfit studio though, as many of the bsd files have issues that I would prefer to correct.

I see. Well, it's still the first mod that has anything in it related to BS 2.0. :P

In the far future Caliente might add basic animation support.

Kinda confused, so the new Bodyslide 2.0 can convert any armor piece to any body shape right?, I'm guessing that if you want you're armor to have a belly node for pregnancy you still have to add it? or does this new tool let you add it to any armor you want?

Yes, you can add any bone and copy weights to it, or paint them yourself.

I'm not really proficient with BS, and even less with BS2, but i find kinda strange that when i select "PSB Body" as outfit/body, there is no presets at all in the list. Also, i seem to be unable to save any presets("Failed to save preset!!!"), so i see no way to use PSB to convert armors.

I started right from BS2.0.0.10 and PSB2.0.

I'm not really proficient with BS, and even less with BS2, but i find kinda strange that when i select "PSB Body" as outfit/body, there is no presets at all in the list. Also, i seem to be unable to save any presets("Failed to save preset!!!"), so i see no way to use PSB to convert armors.

I'm using the same version, and it loves everything =p

Have you checked the 'advanced' tick-box on the slider options, and are you trying to save the preset you want to the preset folder? BS is a bit fiddly in that, it doesn't direct you to where things should be saved. Also when creating a preset, be sure to tick every 'group' box when it gives you the option, otherwise you won't be able to apply your custom preset to all BS enabled bodies/armors/clothes

Edit: You use PSB as a reference body for the outfit studio, and then conform the armor you want to convert to the reference bodies slider options, and node weights. Then you can either; export the .nif as it is from OS, or save it to BS so you can create it using the sliders rather than the default shape. Just remember not to save the referenced body with the created .nif or bodyslide files, or you'll two bodies on it... which I discovered when it first came out and I wanted to play with it ^^

Edit2: Terrible, terrible grammar

Thanks for the explanations. Gonna try all this asap.

edit: wowow, Outfit Studio is actually working! My DPnTrielek "armor" get's a pregnancy compatibility soon it seems.

Still unable to save a preset btw. Advanced is ticked, all groups selected, name given, all kinds of folders tried. Still the same - Failed to save.

edit: wowow, Outfit Studio is actually working! My DPnTrielek "armor" get's a pregnancy compatibility soon it seems.

Still unable to save a preset btw. Advanced is ticked, all groups selected, name given, all kinds of folders tried. Still the same - Failed to save.

Oh you did get it working for your armor then? :P I just replied to you on another thread about it

About the preset thing - someone on the Nexus had the same issue (using 2.0.0.10) and after he completely re-installed 2.0.0.10 again, it worked. Also try making a new preset.xml file instead of overwriting an existing one.

Oh you did get it working for your armor then? :P I just replied to you on another thread about it

Well... not completely. Experiencing some difficulties now. Probably, just my misunderstanding.

About the preset thing - someone on the Nexus had the same issue (using 2.0.0.10) and after he completely re-installed 2.0.0.10 again, it worked. Also try making a new preset.xml file instead of overwriting an existing one.

Unfortunately, i tried reinstalling already. No changes. Windows7 UAC disabled, under admin, gave BS.exe admin rights, removed the read only flag from the bodyslide folder...

Sent a PM about this to Caliente(here, on LL). Out of ideas and time for now.

I am having the same issue, none of the presets for the PSB body seem to be working.

You cant convert armors through bodyslide, that's only to create custom bodies or shapes to armors and outfits already converted to by used with bodyslide. This 'PSB Body' is only a nude replacer. To convert armors you need to open Outfit Studio, use the PSB Body as reference body, load the outfit you wanna convert, right click on the outfit element(s) in the 'Meshes' tab, and 'Copy Bone Weight', it will add tbbp as well. You make the necesary adjustements and then save it, or if you wanna convert it also to be used with bodyslide, load 'Caliente Advanced' as a reference body, slider > conform all. That is more or less my guess after reading the tutorials and messing a little with the program...

blah...blah....blah

AND THAT JUST DONT WORK WITH THAT DAMN cuirasslight_0.nif!

That's the problem here.

edit: anyway, Caliente seem's to have rad my message already, so he's either trying to figure out if he's on the safe distance from me, or it's really a problem in bone weight copy... or somewhere else.

ok so from what i understand,

pregnancy skeleton scaling is only available in CT77's dragonscale and archmage and keo's wench?

No, I've converted plenty of armors and clothes to have pregnancy weighting via OS. I've tested them and they work fine. The only issue if piercings, when the mesh is too small for OS to attach nodes/sliders to them. I can get Uriel's armor to have correct pregnancy weighting if I remove the nipple piercing from it.

Edit: It's not the piercing itself, but the underhanging chain and skull. I guess if they merged into one mesh with the rings that pierce the nipples it would be fine? /shrug