[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

is this kind of new body ? :v

Yes new body + new Sliders for Bodyslide.

I should make a description now that there's something to actually download....

Or at least try to make my OP more concise, it's pretty wordy. But if you read the whole thing you should have a complete picture of what I'm trying to do here and where I am at.

i hope someone make a body mesh muscular type female like DMRA guts in oblivion :3

thought still can't find it till now

There is a new She-Hulk body someone just made (based on UNP). I tested it out a while back when he was just hasing it out and I put Barbarian textures on it. Makes it look tough. :lol:

post-243307-0-92187200-1400915308_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-32336900-1400915310_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-85389300-1400915327_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-50891800-1400915329_thumb.jpg

I think Blabba said he'd like to add sliders to recreate this body, too.

is this kind of new body ? :v

Yes new body + new Sliders for Bodyslide.

I should make a description now that there's something to actually download....

Or at least try to make my OP more concise, it's pretty wordy. But if you read the whole thing you should have a complete picture of what I'm trying to do here and where I am at.

i hope someone make a body mesh muscular type female like DMRA guts in oblivion :3

There is a new She-Hulk body someone just made (based on UNP). I tested it out a while back when he was just hasing it out and I put Barbarian textures on it. Makes it look tough. :lol:

attachicon.gifSheHulkMax1.jpgattachicon.gifSheHulkMax2.jpg

attachicon.gifSheHulkMin1.jpgattachicon.gifSheHulkMin2.jpg

I think Blabba said he'd like to add sliders to recreate this body, too.

can't wait till i can install my skyrim again  T-T

still has college final assignment project to do.... huhuhu i want to touch my skyrim again...

Coinsidentally I also have the GUTS body morphs done and just have to make a finished slider out of the morph.

:)

As for she-hulk....

It needs a lot of manual tweak work to be done as well on top of the morph to keep the original details. So most heavily muscular based bodies (that have a much higher poly count than Unibody) will take a good amount of time for me to get a good result as an inordinate amount of sculpting is required for me to do manually.

Coinsidentally I also have the GUTS body morphs done and just have to make a finished slider out of the morph.

As for she-hulk....

It needs a lot of manual tweak work to be done as well on top of the morph to keep the original details. So most heavily muscular based bodies (that have a much higher poly count than Unibody) will take a good amount of time for me to get a good result as an inordinate amount of sculpting is required for me to do manually.

I can understand that. The She-Hulk body has a TON of polygons in that mesh. Geesh. But it's a necessity if you want the shapes of the muscles to actually be in the mesh itself and not just a texture layer.

I was shocked that the Barbarian muscle-y textures worked so well on that mesh. I couldn't find any spots where it didn't all line up well.

As for she-hulk....

I can understand that. The She-Hulk body has a TON of polygons in that mesh. Geesh. But it's a necessity if you want the shapes of the muscles to actually be in the mesh itself and not just a texture layer.

I was shocked that the Barbarian muscle-y textures worked so well on that mesh. I couldn't find any spots where it didn't all line up well.

lol u know what ? semi muscular type female with feminine voluptuos body is the best :3 can't wait thx blabba :v

btw is this for CBBE too ??

Hi blabba,

I was really excited when I spotted the alpha download and of course gave it a shot right away :)

First of all: the body mesh looks great, a lot more detail than CBBE. The individual sliders work really well, you did an amazing job in "simulating" the different body types (e.g. Dibella) on your mesh!

Without having tried out the body in-game yet, here are some of my notes:

• The UI in Bodyslide gets quite cluttered fast, even though the number of sliders is not extremely high yet. I could not recognize any logical ordering of the sliders on the UI either. I was just playing around with it, but I can imagine that if you have a certain body in mind where you want to get to, you would have a hard time in doing so since you have to manually search the entire slider list to find the right one. I think this would be easy to fix by providing a "logical" ordering of sliders.
  • The slider names on the bodyslide UI get cut off, they're too long (even in fullscreen mode at 1080p). Perhaps Caliente could help out here and give the tool UI a (much needed) revamp?
  • The individual breast sliders work very well on their own, but unfortunately they do not work as well when they are used in combination. For example, using a bit of 7base breasts with a bit of Dibella's just doesn't give very nice results. This is of course not your fault, the morph targets are just too different and affect too many vertices. However, a nice feature of CBBE bodyslide was that there were several breast sliders which worked really well together. My suggestion would be to add a couple of sliders which are not as... radical as for example the Dibella breast slider, but have more subtle effects to refine the "base shape".
  • For me, the body texture in Bodyslide appeared as a very dark brown which made the details very hard to see. Most likely that's just me though, I had to fight a bit with Mod Organizer and Bodyslide to accept your mod, I think I've wired up bodyslide somehow in a wrong way in MO. Just wanted to let you know.

I can imagine that this is going to be GREAT when a full skimpy vanilla armour replacer for it is available (CT77's would be my personal favorite). As of project CITRUS itself, I would like to see more and better organized sliders (with respect to the bodyslide UI). Everything else is awesome work as it is :)

Theres a few things i could answer for you:

• The UI in Bodyslide gets quite cluttered fast, even though the number of sliders is not extremely high yet. I could not recognize any logical ordering of the sliders on the UI either. I was just playing around with it, but I can imagine that if you have a certain body in mind where you want to get to, you would have a hard time in doing so since you have to manually search the entire slider list to find the right one. I think this would be easy to fix by providing a "logical" ordering of sliders.

This could be true but it should depend on aspect ratio of your screen and DPI of your text.

I could give you more information if you like...

• The slider names on the bodyslide UI get cut off, they're too long (even in fullscreen mode at 1080p). Perhaps Caliente could help out here and give the tool UI a (much needed) revamp?

True, i was confused on the ordering too. but from my understanding of bodyslide files you could order them yourself.. ill have to take a look to confirm that tho.

• For me, the body texture in Bodyslide appeared as a very dark brown which made the details very hard to see. Most likely that's just me though, I had to fight a bit with Mod Organizer and Bodyslide to accept your mod, I think I've wired up bodyslide somehow in a wrong way in MO. Just wanted to let you know.

That sounds like this issue i had, are you using an ATI graphics card? if yes, you could simply downgrade your driver (i explained a while back how to do it) if you want i can go into more detail here for you.

I'm unable to add the mod to MO. It says "Data Error" and is unable to add it. I tried adding it to NMM just to see and it says the file is corrupt. I've searched the thread and there's no mention of a corrupt download, so I'm wondering if anyone else may have experienced something similar or if it's just happening to me? 

I've re-downloaded it several times, but it's corrupt each time. Am I missing something?

I'm unable to add the mod to MO. It says "Data Error" and is unable to add it. I tried adding it to NMM just to see and it says the file is corrupt. I've searched the thread and there's no mention of a corrupt download, so I'm wondering if anyone else may have experienced something similar or if it's just happening to me? 

I've re-downloaded it several times, but it's corrupt each time. Am I missing something?

File is password protected - read original post.

As for she-hulk....

Elmanouche's muscle body is actually the better mesh - particularly from the waist up, which might be better for making sliders for those areas. It also has fewer polygons so conversion may be easier & quicker. The SH meshes look okay from a couple of angles in specific screenshots, but in-game they look weird (also there are odd little bumpy areas here & there, which may indicate problems). They would likely require very substantial work to get them ready for inclusion. The Elmanouche meshes also work very well with HoneyVanity's "Barbarian" textures & normals. :huh:

... of course, "well hey - why not both?" would be nice, but that would be a ton of work. ^_^

That sounds like this issue i had, are you using an ATI graphics card? if yes, you could simply downgrade your driver (i explained a while back how to do it) if you want i can go into more detail here for you.

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do! I've upgraded from my old GTX550 to a new R9 290 just a week ago - Skyrim itself is running nicely though, I only had this texture problem in Bodyslide2.

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do! I've upgraded from my old GTX550 to a new R9 290 just a week ago - Skyrim itself is running nicely though, I only had this texture problem in Bodyslide2.

you would need to downgrade to 13.2 or earlier driver's. bodyslide has OLD openGL software and ATI has updated past it.

How i did it:

Install old deriver's > install new driver's > device manager > display adaptors> rightclick/properties > [update driver..] > crowse > let me pick

chose older driver from list and you are done.

you can reverse it any time by doing the same but choosing the more recent drivers.

you would need to downgrade to 13.2 or earlier driver's. bodyslide has OLD openGL software and ATI has updated past it.

How i did it:

Install old deriver's > install new driver's > device manager > display adaptors> rightclick/properties > [update driver..] > crowse > let me pick

you can reverse it any time by doing the same but choosing the more recent drivers.

yes, but if you want to use the new "Mantle features" on new games (really cool!!! unbelievable boost FPS), it is better to stay with the new drivers.  :D

yes, but if you want to use the new "Mantle features" on new games (really cool!!! unbelievable boost FPS), it is better to stay with the new drivers.  :D

I agree with this. Bodyslide and any program not working correctly should upgrade. I think its been planned already. Meanwhile pressing T will help to see better in preview window.

How i did it:

I'm going to be blunt here because that was a dumb post.

read the last sentence...

Hey blabba, will you work on the hand meshes too? Cause so far no matter how good the body is, the wrist and fingers always deforms, even on the idle animation, the wrists are the same size of the arm and the fingers seem all shorter, like someone pushed them inwards.

Hey blabba, will you work on the hand meshes too? Cause so far no matter how good the body is, the wrist and fingers always deforms, even on the idle animation, the wrists are the same size of the arm and the fingers seem all shorter, like someone pushed them inwards.

xD,

You may be asking too much.

At heart I am not a modeller, as proven by the fact that base meshes were made from scratch by Vioxsis.

But I'll see what I can do :)

I added a google spreadsheet link to keep track of my progress and organize myself.

I do now accept requests for BODIES. Feel free to make them (properly formatted) in the google doc.

Or feel free to make a request here on the thread with the same formatting as the document (Mesh name and Download link)

I will continuously update the Doc as I go along.

I added a google spreadsheet link to keep track of my progress and organize myself.

I do now accept requests for BODIES. Feel free to make them (properly formatted) in the google doc.

Or feel free to make a request here on the thread with the same formatting as the document (Mesh name and Download link)

I will continuously update the Doc as I go along.

What, that's a public document anyone can edit? If wikipedia has taught me anything it's not a good idea.

It just came upon me that even though so much work has been put into this mod.

There is still an inexplicably large amount of work still yet to do.

This has slightly disheartened me, and more or less slowed my pace on the mod.

I've decided to take it easy and just go at my own pace. Also, to release Beta's with content updates leading to the 'full' release when I get next batch of sliders and stuff done.

Also, gonna be trying out Watch Dogs for awhile :D

It just came upon me that even though so much work has been put into this mod.

There is still an inexplicably large amount of work still yet to do.

This has slightly disheartened me, and more or less slowed my pace on the mod.

I've decided to take it easy and just go at my own pace. Also, to release Beta's with content updates leading to the 'full' release when I get next batch of sliders and stuff done.

Also, gonna be trying out Watch Dogs for awhile :D

Don't worry, take your time.

I just gave CITRUS a shot in my running game, and the results were rather mixed. The mesh itself looks very good, but I had several SEVERE texture errors (I was using your provided textures). What I can say is: by turning your body into the dibella body with the sliders, the result plays way better with HDT than the original mod, really nice work with the weights.

But guys, seriously: we need textures for this!

Something just occurred to me when you were talking about the amount of work that's yet to do. If you were to add a slider for a new body type, then each and every armour mod that was designed for CITRUS would have to be adopted as well to support the new slider, wouldn't it? Maybe I get something wrong here, but if that is the case, then there is little to no benefit on the armour modder side of things, right? I imagine that it would be about as much work to support a new slider that modifies major portions of the body as it is to support different body types, or am I mistaken? I might be wrong here, I'm just guessing.

Don't worry, take your time.

I just gave CITRUS a shot in my running game, and the results were rather mixed. The mesh itself looks very good, but I had several SEVERE texture errors (I was using your provided textures). What I can say is: by turning your body into the dibella body with the sliders, the result plays way better with HDT than the original mod, really nice work with the weights.

But guys, seriously: we need textures for this!

Something just occurred to me when you were talking about the amount of work that's yet to do. If you were to add a slider for a new body type, then each and every armour mod that was designed for CITRUS would have to be adopted as well to support the new slider, wouldn't it? Maybe I get something wrong here, but if that is the case, then there is little to no benefit on the armour modder side of things, right? I imagine that it would be about as much work to support a new slider that modifies major portions of the body as it is to support different body types, or am I mistaken? I might be wrong here, I'm just guessing.

Fitting armours to this is a LOT easier than designing the sliders themselves.

Mostly because OS's auto slider thing is pretty good for 'normal' types of armours.

That being said, if anyone has ever made an OS conversion to CBBE bodyslide, then you know precisely how much work is involved for checking each slider etc...

Now multiply that by whatever the end result of sliders their will be for citrus and you have a bunch of repetitive work.

The good thing?

Armour fitters can choose which sliders they want to support or do.

And other users can later on add-on the rest of the sliders or do a better job of fixing the sliders and release 'patches' if they want.

The bad thing?:

I dunno really. I haven't actually tried converting an armour to the alpha yet so I can't say anything from experience.

But yea, when I release the beta's I will definitely put a disclaimer to not make armours for it yet until I brand citrus as out of beta (aka full official release). At which point I will guarantee all existing sliders will not change and the likeliness of (me) releasing new sliders would be very low.

Regardless, I can only do so much to help citrus along, whether armour modders or even regular users decide to take time out of their days to make a conversion is entirely up to them.

Fitting armours to this is a LOT easier than designing the sliders themselves.

Mostly because OS's auto slider thing is pretty good for 'normal' types of armours.

That being said, if anyone has ever made an OS conversion to CBBE bodyslide, then you know precisely how much work is involved for checking each slider etc...

Now multiply that by whatever the end result of sliders their will be for citrus and you have a bunch of repetitive work.

The good thing?

Armour fitters can choose which sliders they want to support or do.

And other users can later on add-on the rest of the sliders or do a better job of fixing the sliders and release 'patches' if they want.

The bad thing?:

I dunno really. I haven't actually tried converting an armour to the alpha yet so I can't say anything from experience.

But yea, when I release the beta's I will definitely put a disclaimer to not make armours for it yet until I brand citrus as out of beta (aka full official release). At which point I will guarantee all existing sliders will not change and the likeliness of (me) releasing new sliders would be very low.

Regardless, I can only do so much to help citrus along, whether armour modders or even regular users decide to take time out of their days to make a conversion is entirely up to them.

So... this "auto slider" feature of Outfit Studio would work with your custom sliders too? If so, then that's really awesome! I just played around with OS once, and it seemed quite simple to me, even though quite time consuming to get the details right.

One "downside" in letting the clothing authors choose which sliders to support is the chaos that is very likely to emerge sooner or later. At the moment where one person publishes an armour that does not support slider X, Y and Z, there will be three derivates of that mod that support X and Y but not Z, or Y and Z but not X... you get the idea.

If the slider set becomes stable at a certain point in time, this issue is of course mitigated. However, new body types will emerge eventually, and like as not people will approach you for conversions, even after CITRUS's beta phase.

I'm sorry, I really don't want to drag down your motivation, on the contrary! I'm just brainstorming what potential problems will likely be, maybe to find a preemptive solution.

Archived