Minou's HDT Physics

View File

Requirements

tbbp skeleton+body

i use xp32

Installation

paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Simply my custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I love Decent breast bounce but hate fake butt bounce and over the top fake jello effects

my HDT adds a very good amount of breast bounce but with limited jiggling so they don't move for 30 minutes O-o

the butt has a..how could i say low but high butt, it just gives a nice bounce effect but comes to a stop after 1 or 2 jiggle

Effects are strong enough to be seen with sexlab's doggystyle's etc etc

it does fit cbbe alot better or should i say gifted chests

Here's how the breast's looks like with idle animation also is a comparison of the ENB's i am working on which u prefer? left right? =o

Here how bouncy it looks when dancing

if youd like to test out my nekomimi race !

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/23/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

sorry ya im not into belly movements

other then fat people i never seen a women stomach bounce =x

and i like my women fantasic looking hehe belly bounce would only make them look out of shape =p

aa i just tried the citrus body with the bodyslide and woah i was able to make something sexy

if only that body had proper textures going on..

i had to learn geck-gimp-3ds-ck-photoshop-blender-website coding all in a year...

So nooooway i am going to learn a new autocad program just to make textures fit on it

Very sad cause i was able to make a very thin torso with nice wide hips exactly like mine , But with  way better looking breasts then the ones i got on now

But ya no texture is fitting properly, and left hand clips so much

But gosh id love a slider like this for my cbbe's.... cbbe torso is simply too wide , im always stuck going in 3ds to edit it after

"sorry ya im not into belly movements

other then fat people i never seen a women stomach bounce =x

and i like my women fantasic looking hehe belly bounce would only make them look out of shape =p

LOL, I've had the exact same conversation with clp2011 before.  I am not into pregnancy or oversize mods at all but I did like the belly physics simulating breathing to make the characters come alive.  I did competitive sports for many years and the abdomen is about the only region with major noticeable movements on super fit female athletes (yeah, they usually wear sports bra so... but that's besides the point).  The problem is mostly xml edits just have too much jiggle to look like fat rather than breathing.  clp2011 still won't do it because the effect is achieved via a bone and such thing does not exist in real.  Is it possible to use HDT PE to simulate breathing using the belly node? 

Very Very Good XML.

Works pretty good with the Adec manga body.

I edited a copy to add belly.

Belly\hand collision is a little extreme (belly gets pulled all the up to the breasts) but there is nothing that can be done about that because the capsule size of the hands is very large.

If you were to make a copy that edited the hands capsule size to be smaller you would need to increase other things (breasts) to realign the difference.

That's too much work for me. (belly capsule size is already very low so changing that would not work either)

But If you like this XML and want belly here you go.

Hope you don't mind I am posting this, Minoumimi.

If it bothers you let me know and I will delete the post.

Very Very Good XML.

Belly\hand collision is a little extreme (belly gets pulled all the up to the breasts) but there is nothing that can be done about that because the capsule size of the hands is very large.

If you were to make a copy that edited the hands capsule size to be smaller you would need to increase other things (breasts) to realign the difference.

That's too much work for me. (belly capsule size is already very low so changing that would not work either)

attachicon.gifMinou's XML And Belly.7z

Nah i dont mind

some people asked for it and it was not in my intentions to do it

so will be good for them =p thx

Just wanted to say thanks for the belly HDT Physics, but while using it without any belly scaling, now my belly sticks out a ways almost like there's something inside of me, lol, not sure if there'd be a way to fix it while still keeping the belly physics, just wanted to put it out there :P

Very Very Good XML.

Nah i dont mind

Just wanted to say thanks for the belly HDT Physics, but while using it without any belly scaling, now my belly sticks out a ways almost like there's something inside of me, lol, not sure if there'd be a way to fix it while still keeping the belly physics, just wanted to put it out there :P

One of 2 problems.

1. Your character has a SOS HDT enabled schlong

2. your body did not need the inward belly fix that some bodies need.

------

Fix:

1. get rid of schlong

2. goto the XMPSE thread and read the big red concerning how to fix inward belly (near top of page) and reverse the modification designed for my body. I increased the value by 6 so subtract 6 instead.

Very Very Good XML.

Nah i dont mind

One of 2 problems.

------

Fix:

1. get rid of schlong

2. goto the XMPSE thread and read the big red concerning how to fix inward belly (near top of page) and reverse the modification designed for my body. I increased the value by 6 so subtract 6 instead.

Alright thanks, I'll look into it :)

Very Very Good XML.

Nah i dont mind

One of 2 problems.

------

Fix:

1. get rid of schlong

Alright thanks, I'll look into it :)

Happy I didn't end up doing any edits... I found out the cause of the "bulge" was from me having reset "Fill Her Up", it left like some residual thing behind and the HDT figured it was still supposed to be inflated to like 1.000 or somethin like that, but on next load up of the game it was all fine without any edits, thanks for the info though, and loving the belly physics so far :)