Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

i hate to be a noob but i have a problem !

the vagina doesn't work , neither does the bouncy breast effect work when i install using the method given on the first page , but some how the HDT system seems to work in some animation styles .

i revert to my old file in which i get jiggly butt and breast but no HDT , and the vagina still doesn't work ,

FYI : i use MO to configure mods, so i loaded XMPS xp32 skeleton first the i installed HDT then ran FINS and then installed Trepleens Vagina + (whatever it is) and made a body in bodyslide 2 SLFC CBBE body HDT AG saved a present (named test TBBP) , build the body , press the build patch for all the armours , and played the game .

plus i loaded some games and started new ones the result was the same ! , and i got like a 100 more mods running but all related to HDT and Jiggling effect are off .

thankx for the help !!

Equiped Havock HDT object ? (write help hdt in consol)

Well I fxed the body problem by installing XPMSE extended skeleton, but vagina animation won't work, even re-installed the mod and remade the body (create with custome prset the SFLC one), when i replace the HDT file (overwrite) my game just crash ater loading

Any mod conflict? (certain its come from there)

which one did you use Trepleen-Daie or Trepleen-scivirus

the vagina doesn't work , neither does the bouncy breast effect work when i install using the method given on the first page , but some how the HDT system seems to work in some animation styles .

i revert to my old file in which i get jiggly butt and breast but no HDT , and the vagina still doesn't work ,

FYI : i use MO to configure mods, so i loaded XMPS xp32 skeleton first the i installed HDT then ran FINS and then installed Trepleens Vagina + (whatever it is) and made a body in bodyslide 2 SLFC CBBE body HDT AG saved a present (named test TBBP) , build the body , press the build patch for all the armours , and played the game .

plus i loaded some games and started new ones the result was the same ! , and i got like a 100 more mods running but all related to HDT and Jiggling effect are off .

thankx for the help !!

dont use slfc cbbe hdt ag body that one is the original project it does not work must use slfcvagina 2.0

slfc cbbe hdt ag uses its own skeleton that overwrites the XPMSE skeleton that will give funky legs and vagina streching .

Well I fxed the body problem by installing XPMSE extended skeleton, but vagina animation won't work, even re-installed the mod and remade the body (create with custome prset the SFLC one), when i replace the HDT file (overwrite) my game just crash ater loading

Any mod conflict? (certain its come from there)

make sure you are using slfcvagina2.0 alot of people seem to get that wrong

I installed the newest version ("Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML") and the vag works. But I do not have any belly collision/distortion. Malehands_0/1.nif are linked to hdtm.xml. Havok object is equipped in game. Tried everything I could think of. No luck. Please help.

The schlong simply clips through the female body during animation. Belly responds to movement of the vagina but never the schlong. Is it supposed to work this way in this version?

thankx for the help !!

dont use slfc cbbe hdt ag body that one is the original project it does not work must use slfcvagina 2.0

slfc cbbe hdt ag uses its own skeleton that overwrites the XPMSE skeleton that will give funky legs and vagina streching .

how do i get this slfcvagina 2.0 ??

and can i make a combined rar for hdt and trepleen vagina ( i overwrite the hdt folder with trepleen files and use MO to activate )

i just switched to skyrim a few months ago from oblivion ( i had the Perfect Setup for that with everything working a few random crashes but with almost 150+ mods XD but i moved on to skyrim because i played it many times over and i am tired of it now )

so i am trying to make skyrim perfect like i did with oblivion and then play it all , adding a few mods if i already didnt add , but loks good , other then that only update regularly

Edit: ok i found the slfcvagina 2.0 in the latest file ( i thought i had the latest but apparently i didnt ) and i tested it but breast still not working now i get weird thigh warp when i jump up and down and i get the vagina stretch now !!

How can i change the body skin of this body?

The slfc body has the vagina part but i want this vagina on an other body skin

want it smoother like cbbe bodys

Didn't knew there was any differences, tried create a CBBE body (same preset as your SFLC body), go in data/texture and search and copy the body textures, creat SFLC body and then paste and overwrite the texture of the CBBE body, didn't tried myself but maybe it work (just backup you texture in case it screw it up)

i dont know what is going on anymore !! i used the slfcvagina 2.0 body but then i get the leg muscle warp and vagina stretching ,

Had the same problem, try use XPMSE Extended as skeleton, fixed those problem for me

here is the link :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

well this fixed alot of things no i got all the HDT and jiggly Effect and even the belly collision is working now ,

But still no vagina animations or opening vagina animations  !

Thankx for the help the game looks even better now XD

thankx for the help !!

how do i get this slfcvagina 2.0 ??

and can i make a combined rar for hdt and trepleen vagina ( i overwrite the hdt folder with trepleen files and use MO to activate )

already done http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1703-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/uses its own skin just replace it with yours

i dont know what is going on anymore !! i used the slfcvagina 2.0 body but then i get the leg muscle warp and vagina stretching ,

Had the same problem, try use XPMSE Extended as skeleton, fixed those problem for me

here is the link :

well this fixed alot of things no i got all the HDT and jiggly Effect and even the belly collision is working now ,

Would you mind sharing your configuration? I tried everything I can to get belly collision working. Please help.

here is the link :

Glad it helped, for vagina annmation there is smething to do with the schlongs, place it as you can at the center of the vagina, I got some weird shit going on because its placed 1 cm next to it

I see everyone got their own problem variation.

I noticed i got no breast -schloong collision. It's ridiculouse as they do colide with tighs.

Vagina works, belly , or hand collision work too....

I did check xml's and collision excludes are not checked... what the ...

here is the link :

Go back and read post #1549, it worked for me.

I wanted to report an issue some may have not directly related to the mod itself. I was confounded by an issue where my char's breasts and ass cheeks would involuntarily shake violently depending on where my camera was facing and which type of ground/terrain she was standing on.

Solution: Use an FPS limiter. Another symptom of not using an FPS limiter is hearing the sound of random objects clanging (trays, silverware, etc.).

Vagina animation works, breast collision with female hands works, HDT jiggling works.

No detectable collision between the male body and the female body however. No breast/penis collision, no belly/penis, no butt collision. 

Carefully following the instructions on page 1, using the newest versions of SOS, XPMSE skeleton, Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML.

What could have gone wrong?

update: the femalebody_0/1.nif files are linked to hdtvagina.xml instead of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. I opened hdtvagina.xml and saw no references to boobs or butt or belly. I wonder if that is the reason collisions in those places aren't working. How do I transplant the references to the boobs, butt, and belly from hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to hdtvagina.xml? Will it even work?

Vagina animation works, breast collision with female hands works, HDT jiggling works.

No detectable collision between the male body and the female body however. No breast/penis collision, no belly/penis, no butt collision. 

Carefully following the instructions on page 1, using the newest versions of SOS, XPMSE skeleton, Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML.

What could have gone wrong?

update: the femalebody_0/1.nif files are linked to hdtvagina.xml instead of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. I opened hdtvagina.xml and saw no references to boobs or butt or belly. I wonder if that is the reason collisions in those places aren't working. How do I transplant the references to the boobs, butt, and belly from hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to hdtvagina.xml? Will it even work?

i think the reason why the vagina collision and the breast but and belly are separate is to so people may want there own preferences to the amount of bounce . that said im learning this stuff my self  ,i know it is possible to have only only one xml for every thing according to HAVOK web sight infact the vanilla game has collision all the time .if you walk over an object like a pot or bottle it sometimes fly of as if you kicked it. i seen it with weapons on the floor too ..may be someone can come up with a script that allow you set in the skyui menu the amount of bounce .I know its not necessary to have a hdt object to run collision i have made my mod based on this one so you dont need one and it work .

@sgfhk321 - do you use the malehands_0.nif &1  from the package? it should have hdtm.xml referance if you use nilfscope. Oh and your male subject needs bare hands.

Yes I use everything from the package "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML" as is. Overwritten all other files when conflict happens. My character has Havok Objects equipped and have nothing, not even a spell, in his hands. Still no luck.

Long "spikes" also have a tendency to come from the vagina. Is that a known bug?

i think the reason why the vagina collision and the breast but and belly are separate is to so people may want there own preferences to the amount of bounce . that said im learning this stuff my self  ,i know it is possible to have only only one xml for every thing according to HAVOK web sight infact the vanilla game has collision all the time .if you walk over an object like a pot or bottle it sometimes fly of as if you kicked it. i seen it with weapons on the floor too ..may be someone can come up with a script that allow you set in the skyui menu the amount of bounce .I know its not necessary to have a hdt object to run collision i have made my mod based on this one so you dont need one and it work .

I used files from the package "Derpakiin's files" (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/page-16) and is able to at least achieve belly collision but I had to edit the reference to "NPC PreBelly" in the xml to "HDT Belly". I tried linking the Trepleen CBBE body to Derpakiin's xml but no luck, only the femalebody from Derpakiin's package would work. (but then it only has belly collision, no butt or breast) 

My conclusion is the package only has vagina collision. Is it possible to "have it all"?

@sgfhk321 - do you use the malehands_0.nif &1  from the package? it should have hdtm.xml referance if you use nilfscope. Oh and your male subject needs bare hands.

Yes I use everything from the package "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML" as is. Overwritten all other files when conflict happens. My character has Havok Objects equipped and have nothing, not even a spell, in his hands. Still no luck.

Long "spikes" also have a tendency to come from the vagina. Is that a known bug?

I used files from the package "Derpakiin's files" (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/page-16) and is able to at least achieve belly collision but I had to edit the reference to "NPC PreBelly" in the xml to "HDT Belly". I tried linking the Trepleen CBBE body to Derpakiin's xml but no luck, only the femalebody from Derpakiin's package would work. (but then it only has belly collision, no butt or breast) 

My conclusion is the package only has vagina collision. Is it possible to "have it all"?

im sure it is mine does not have belly collision because its uses an older xml that i know is stable

im sure it is mine does not have belly collision because its uses an older xml that i know is stable

So you confirm that this package only has vagina collision? 

My understanding is an xml is made for a specific kind of body (has something to do with weighting of body parts) so simply transplanting codes from another xml would not work satisfactorily. In any case that sort of tweaking is beyond my capabilities and my only option is to hope and wait.

Another thing, is it possible to not have belly bounce BUT still retain belly collision?