Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I get stretched Vag. How do I fix this?  Also, sorry I cannot upload an image I tried several, several times and fails... Either says, "Not permitted" or "Upload failed" Anyway, I would appreciate the help.

For uploading images the easiest way would be to open the image in a program like Paint.net and resave as a .png file.

You should have no problems uploading as a png.

Awesome ty so much let do that real quick. Here you have it.

what version of xp32 maximum are you using ..if any mods  overwritten the skeleton of xp32 you will get that and in bodyslide when using the slfcvagina2.0 body make sure the wall box is ticked

I am using the latest Skeleton. Also, I am re-installed the mod and Overwrote what overwriting xp32. however I made sure the wall box is ticked so I am trying again.

Edit: It is still doing the same damn thing. What should I do next? Also, I am using the latest skeleton. 2.43

hm im not sure .reinstalling the xp32 skeleton normally will fix it

did you install different nodes that changes the weapons position try the vanilla for now and what rig did you select at the end it should be normal and not bbp or cbp

Alright so I did exactly what you told me to do and getting the exact same thing. I am still looking into to this.

Edit: So I it turns out I was missing HDT Body 1.4.7. So I proceed to download using MO (Mod Organizer) however when I go "Set Directory" it keeps going and going until I reach a dead end and at the bottom it still will not say "Looks Good"

Bump?

im sure it is mine does not have belly collision because its uses an older xml that i know is stable

So you confirm that this package only has vagina collision? 

My understanding is an xml is made for a specific kind of body (has something to do with weighting of body parts) so simply transplanting codes from another xml would not work satisfactorily. In any case that sort of tweaking is beyond my capabilities and my only option is to hope and wait.

Another thing, is it possible to not have belly bounce BUT still retain belly collision?

no as far as i know the hdtvagina.xml hanleds only the vagina collision  the hdtextentionbbp.xml  handles breast butt and belly collision and bounce .im using and older one from hdtobject 1.2 hdt xml ,it has breast bounce butt bounce and collision ,how ever if you have the hdtextententionbbp.xml in the skde plugin folder the body still uses even if its not string to a nif, it  overides the bounce only from hdt.xml so the hdt.xml only does collision for breast butt and not belly .so i am using three xml files

no as far as i know the hdtvagina.xml hanleds only the vagina collision  the hdtextentionbbp.xml  handles breast butt and belly collision and bounce .im using and older one from hdtobject 1.2 hdt xml ,it has breast bounce butt bounce and collision ,how ever if you have the hdtextententionbbp.xml in the skde plugin folder the body still uses even if its not string to a nif, it  overides the bounce only from hdt.xml so the hdt.xml only does collision for breast butt and not belly .so i am using three xml files

Are you saying the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that comes with Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML is supposed to have breast and butt bounce AND collision? 

I am also using the three xml files that come with the package:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (linked to HDT Havok Object)

hdtm.xml (lined to malehands_0 and 1, HDT Havok Object Male)

hdtVagina.xml (linked to femalebody_0 and 1)

My guess is the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is supposed to handle all bounces and collisions on the female body except for the vagina?

edit: just discovered your thread. I am trying your mod as soon as possible.

Are you saying the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that comes with Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML is supposed to have breast and butt bounce AND collision? 

My guess is the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is supposed to handle all bounces and collisions on the female body except for the vagina?

yes hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is for collision and bounce  in my mod i did not link it ti any thing i removed it from the object im not using it at all , but for so,e reason skyrim still runs it but i only get bounce then

and i was wrong about the xmls i use 4

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (linked to nothing yet i have bounce only on breast butt and belly)

hdtm.xml (lined to malehands_0 and 1, HDT Havok Object Maleto collide to the female )

hdtVagina.xml (linked to femalebody_0 and 1 vagina collide only )

hdt.xml (linked to femalehands_0 and 1 ,femalehead_0 for collision on breast and butt )

you may not have the head nif their is a mod that adds it to your list

adding it to the hands is for collision when when naked

adding to the head is when equipped armor . this cancels the vagina xml because you effectly do not have slfcvagina2.0 body any more but a cbbe hdt body

how ever if you have a helmet that covers the face like a steel or deadric helmet that will cancel the hdt.xml as well

insteadof using hdt.xml in your case add hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to female hands and head hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

this should run all the time for no object and for all npc that uses vanilla head   serana ,sofia and standalone npc will not use the head so they need the object  sofia  does use her own body and she will not have the vagina also but you can editn it in tes5edit to use vanilla body which will be the vagina body

you  can edit the stanalone heads of all the standlone for them  so they don,t need it

u see thats why we need more then one xml  or an object

if you use an all in one xml then you must have the object ,this is a problem some npc will stop using it after they get to a hi level then they see it as inferior armor

Serana only ware vampire and special enjanted armore that you pick like death brand armor in dragon born DLC . unless you use amasing follower tweeks on her and overide her armor joice .i think Aela will have the same thing

Hello. I have a very strange problem on this topic.. When i go to the main page, for some reason the page is lagging like hell.. But only on the first page.. It's almost impossible to scroll up/down because is moving in pictures .. I have a pretty decent pc. I have never encountered something like this.. Does anyone having this problem.. or know how to fix it.. It's very annoying.. Sorry for my bad english btw..

yes hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is for collision and bounce  in my mod i did not link it ti any thing i removed it from the object im not using it at all , but for so,e reason skyrim still runs it but i only get bounce then

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (linked to nothing yet i have bounce only on breast butt and belly)

hdtm.xml (lined to malehands_0 and 1, HDT Havok Object Maleto collide to the female )

hdt.xml (linked to femalehands_0 and 1 ,femalehead_0 for collision on breast and butt )

adding to the head is when equipped armor . this cancels the vagina xml because you effectly do not have slfcvagina2.0 body any more but a cbbe hdt body

how ever if you have a helmet that covers the face like a steel or deadric helmet that will cancel the hdt.xml as well

insteadof using hdt.xml in your case add hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to female hands and head hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

this should run all the time for no object and for all npc that uses vanilla head   serana ,sofia and standalone npc will not use the head so they need the object  sofia  does use her own body and she will not have the vagina also but you can editn it in tes5edit to use vanilla body which will be the vagina body

you  can edit the stanalone heads of all the standlone for them  so they don,t need it

if you use an all in one xml then you must have the object ,this is a problem some npc will stop using it after they get to a hi level then they see it as inferior armor

Serana only ware vampire and special enjanted armore that you pick like death brand armor in dragon born DLC . unless you use amasing follower tweeks on her and overide her armor joice .i think Aela will have the same thing

scivirus,

Just want to say "Thank You".  I used your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (and others) and what you posted above and managed to get the 7Base version of HDT Vagina to work.

Thanks again for the great work you  guys did.

scivirus,

Just want to say "Thank You".  I used your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (and others) and what you posted above and managed to get the 7Base version of HDT Vagina to work.

Thanks again for the great work you  guys did.

im glad i could

I have been waiting for the main page to load correctly for about ten minutes, there is so much lag from the huge gifs loading that it's very hard to read the page. Can you maybe make a separate post without the videos and gifs, and just the text?

One more thing, is there any way that I can get the vagina working with UNP?

possible bugs: 

"HDT Havok Object" and "HDT Havok Object Male" linked to "SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" and "SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" respectively. They should (I think) link to "data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" and "data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml".

I still get the bug where breasts stretch and spaz out after loading a loading screen is there any way to fixS

Someone suggested using a FPS limiter, it did seem to tone things down with the breast although it was not a 100% fix for me, the breast and belly still go wild from time to time in my game. the butt seems to be perfect as i never noticed any issues at all there, also i noticed some female NPC will disappear going though a cell and reappear latter.

I still get the bug where breasts stretch and spaz out after loading a loading screen is there any way to fixS

Someone suggested using a FPS limiter, it did seem to tone things down with the breast although it was not a 100% fix for me, the breast and belly still go wild from time to time in my game. the butt seems to be perfect as i never noticed any issues at all there, also i noticed some female NPC will disappear going though a cell and reappear latter.

ENB has a built in fps limiter but that doesn't seem to work

I noticed in body slide there's a few sliders that can cause a hole in the body rear of the vagina that may or may not be causing the vagina spikes either way its not pretty, buttshape2 slider needs to be at 0% and the normal butt slider no more then 70% or you will see a hole through the body, the other butt sliders seem to not be a issue on the topic.

Zoom in bodyslde preview big and preview small and check that out before you create your body, not sure if that's something that could be fixed or have to work around it,  just passing the information along as something i noticed in my game.

Sorry if this is covered on the main page but honestly it took 30 min to load the page to download and loading that page again to read anything seems impossible and my browser hates it, but so far i do love this mod.

I noticed in body slide there's a few sliders that can cause a hole in the body rear of the vagina that may or may not be causing the vagina spikes either way its not pretty, buttshape2 slider needs to be at 0% and the normal butt slider no more then 70% or you will see a hole though the body, the other butt sliders seem to not be a issue on the topic.

Ohh, damn.... so thats what is causing this gap that I noticed I also have. Thanks for letting us know.

Really hope there is some sort of a fix to this because I really like my current bodyslide preset and I can't be bothered to start messing around with it again.

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

My limited knowledge i have gained is many things it could be, my first guess is your using the wrong skeleton, and it looks as though you maybe using a custom race mod so that could be a problem if its not using the right skeleton, if that's the case read back on all the post and see if its been covered as i have no clue how to fix that unless its as simple as manually replacing your custom race skeleton with the right one.

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

My limited knowledge i have gained is many things it could be, my first guess is your using the wrong skeleton, and it looks as though you maybe using a custom race mod so that could be a problem if its not using the right skeleton, if that's the case read back on all the post and see if its been covered as i have no clue how to fix that unless its as simple as manually replacing your custom race skeleton with the right one.

skeleton for sure it must be xp32 2.43 for a normal rig and not bbp or cbb and its pissible the customrace is using there own body that will also give problems