Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

My limited knowledge i have gained is many things it could be, my first guess is your using the wrong skeleton, and it looks as though you maybe using a custom race mod so that could be a problem if its not using the right skeleton, if that's the case read back on all the post and see if its been covered as i have no clue how to fix that unless its as simple as manually replacing your custom race skeleton with the right one.

skeleton for sure it must be xp32 2.43 for a normal rig and not bbp or cbb and its pissible the customrace is using there own body that will also give problems

When I installed XP32 2.43 I installed the normal rig not bbp so your saying I should installed the bbp option? or should I install the cbb option? Also it happens with vanilla followers

20724387-holder-db96c0e6b0b0bc2e6f6e5b73

op! that creepy legs and spike.....

Looks like your not using the right skeleton, make sure you meet the requirements first Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder installs first.

Then install this skeleton after Ragdolls and Force mod has been installed and yes your going to replace Ragdolls and Force skeleton with the one below.

HDT/T/BBP compatible skeleton, 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

My limited knowledge i have gained is many things it could be, my first guess is your using the wrong skeleton, and it looks as though you maybe using a custom race mod so that could be a problem if its not using the right skeleton, if that's the case read back on all the post and see if its been covered as i have no clue how to fix that unless its as simple as manually replacing your custom race skeleton with the right one.

skeleton for sure it must be xp32 2.43 for a normal rig and not bbp or cbb and its pissible the customrace is using there own body that will also give problems

When I installed XP32 2.43 I installed the normal rig not bbp so your saying I should installed the bbp option? or should I install the cbb option? Also it happens with vanilla followers

Normal rig with default options is the correct options, my best guess is the custom race mod your using is the problem. 

Looks like your not using the right skeleton, make sure you meet the requirements first Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder installs first.

Then install this skeleton after Ragdolls and Force mod has been installed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

Normal rig with default options is the correct options, my best guess is the custom race mod your using is the problem. 

Would the custom race mod affect the normal npc's not related to that custom race because I do have the demonica race installed

I can't access page 1 of this thread.......It just keeps loading & loading, but never finishes. It worked fine a few days ago.

Am I the only one with this problem?

:(

That's one reason i thought i would try to help out with some of these issues that others are having that i understand what's going on with this mod because its not easy to read the main thread and most likely why this has gone to 80 something pages, but it was a bit of pain for me to get everything set up and working but its been worth it to me and if it wasn't i would be doing something else and i would rather see the mod creator spending there time advancing the modding and not here answering the same questions over and over again, but i do hope corrections are made to the main page at some point in the very near future.

Then install this skeleton after Ragdolls and Force mod has been installed.

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

Would the custom race mod affect the normal npc's not related to that custom race because I do have the demonica race installed

Yes if its overriding the default skeleton in someway, give me a link to the custom race mod your using and i can tell you more after i look at its files.

So i finally figured out, which body im using and it was this one here with vag physics.
Im having a bit of an annoying problem.
The Vag is stretching arround way to much. Out of body out of control. Sometimes even spazzing out.
It got better as i wasnt using Bodyslide this time and just using the delivered body itself, but it still is a bit of... off.

Is there anything to fix this?
I came to this, because on the other thread it seems to be the weight painting. Is there a body with a better one? I would prefer low physics on the vag, instead of out of control ones.

Sorry to Daiemonic but this mod's pussy is not looks good. It feel my character has hag's pussy. :D

More not loose and pinky pussy mesh is need to some favor poeple. :)

And around vaginal boneweight is new 7b mesh pussy is more looks good.

Very thanking this good mod but more good adjustment need. In my think. XD

Sorry to Daiemonic but this mod's pussy is not looks good. It feel my character has hag's pussy. :D

More not loose and pinky pussy mesh is need to some favor poeple. :)

And around vaginal boneweight is new 7b mesh pussy is more looks good.

Very thanking this good mod but more good adjustment need. In my think. XD

I'm using the 3 vagina texture's from this file  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42953-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/but i prefer my own body texture's not the ones included with the texture replacer, but its looking real good to me.

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

no it must be the normal rig but your the custom race it seems are using their own body that is you r problem it is not lining up with the skeleton

qhSh2s8.jpg

Help anyone... please

no it must be the normal rig but your the custom race it seems are using their own body that is you r problem it is not lining up with the skeleton

If that is the NPC with the mod I think it is she has a custom seperate non xpmse2 skeleton, that needs to replaced manually.

I'm curious, is there a way to get this working with hands/mouth? I have a limited ability to understand xml files, and I am quite positive that when I add the xml files to other body parts it doesn't do anything intended.

I've looked at the xml files and I can see that it references body parts within the file, so I'm curious if it could be changed for other body parts. If someone could point me in the direction I could probably figure it out, but right now the xml files are just walls of text. 

i think the incompatibility of HDT tail is because you change the DefaultBBP xml file for HDTPE (HDT physics extension), maybe install this mod first and then install hdt tails i don't know if that works, but you can try that, Z0mBieP00Nani

That makes sense. I don't run this mod with the default HDT file that comes with it because the breast movements aren't to my liking. The vag works, but apparently if I don't use the file that comes with this mod then HDT tails won't work.

Im having issue where the insides are glitching way outside of the body during animation. Have any idea how Ive screwed up?

In bodyslide when you built your body did you make sure both boxes at the top that says wall are checked?

Thanks for this, it seems only the High Weight is set by default.

Will test it soon

Love the new version. Everything working perfectly. I would like to ask you a favor, I have JFF, but i'm not sure what numbers to use to get like twice the bounce out of the breast. The butt is perfect tho. Could you find time for some help or a different setting please? The side to side movement is good, but I would like twice the up and down bounce.

This for the most part seems to be working fine, but there is a small issue. My characters breasts seem to be floating slightly instead of going back to their original position. Don't know if this is just me or if it's the mod, but I'll leave some screen caps.

It might be hard to see in the pictures but it looks odd in the game.

Probably because the body you've made or are using is ridiculous, and that's why it looks odd. Try more realistic porportions.