Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I get stretched Vag. How do I fix this?  Also, sorry I cannot upload an image I tried several, several times and fails... Either says, "Not permitted" or "Upload failed" Anyway, I would appreciate the help.

For uploading images the easiest way would be to open the image in a program like Paint.net and resave as a .png file.

You should have no problems uploading as a png.

Awesome ty so much let do that real quick. Here you have it.

what version of xp32 maximum are you using ..if any mods  overwritten the skeleton of xp32 you will get that and in bodyslide when using the slfcvagina2.0 body make sure the wall box is ticked

I am using the latest Skeleton. Also, I am re-installed the mod and Overwrote what overwriting xp32. however I made sure the wall box is ticked so I am trying again.

Edit: It is still doing the same damn thing. What should I do next? Also, I am using the latest skeleton. 2.43

hm im not sure .reinstalling the xp32 skeleton normally will fix it

did you install different nodes that changes the weapons position try the vanilla for now and what rig did you select at the end it should be normal and not bbp or cbp

this is my in install order  

1.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43(nothing must ovewrite this at any point )

2.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3

3.optional Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT(installs hands.nif but will be overwriten by my body)

4.HDTPhysics extention 14.28

5.Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision (this is my version)comes with textures and will overwrite hands.nif and some files of HDTPhysics extention ,thats ok they are the same anyways.you can still use your own texture but vagina texture will stay the same .thats why i made versions of the most common texture types

run bodyslide and fnis

should be done

i have repeatedly done it this way and i work every time no problem .The havok system is not perfect it stops now and then but you can start it again by removing your armor and then equip it again

I have uninstalled all of my previous mods and installed those above in exactly the order you say but when it comes to your file NMM say's "there was a problem installing this file" and nothing happens. I then go back to installing Daie's file and this installs ok.

Any suggestions or do you have other files not mention or a different mod manager?

this is my in install order  

1.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43(nothing must ovewrite this at any point )

2.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3

3.optional Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT(installs hands.nif but will be overwriten by my body)

4.HDTPhysics extention 14.28

5.Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision (this is my version)comes with textures and will overwrite hands.nif and some files of HDTPhysics extention ,thats ok they are the same anyways.you can still use your own texture but vagina texture will stay the same .thats why i made versions of the most common texture types

run bodyslide and fnis

should be done

i have repeatedly done it this way and i work every time no problem .The havok system is not perfect it stops now and then but you can start it again by removing your armor and then equip it again

I have uninstalled all of my previous mods and installed those above in exactly the order you say but when it comes to your file NMM say's "there was a problem installing this file" and nothing happens. I then go back to installing Daie's file and this installs ok.

Any suggestions or do you have other files not mention or a different mod manager?

i tried to simulate your conditions and downloaded my mod like you would ,added to NMM and it installed correctly . this a new problem ,,im running NMM 0.52.3 older one i think or maybe the download process got corrupted  ..remove the faulty mod and download a new one

Anyone know what the most recent ms c++ visual is been looking for it and don't know what the most recent is for windows 8.1 so that this mx blah blah error I get will go away game works but after a while the mxvcp.dll error thing gets annoying.

2nd question where is the hdtdefaultbbp file that gets the belly colliding to.

Anyone know what the most recent ms c++ visual is been looking for it and don't know what the most recent is for windows 8.1 so that this mx blah blah error I get will go away game works but after a while the mxvcp.dll error thing gets annoying.

2nd question where is the hdtdefaultbbp file that gets the belly colliding to.

SHOULD be on microsoft website

I get stretched Vag. How do I fix this?  Also, sorry I cannot upload an image I tried several, several times and fails... Either says, "Not permitted" or "Upload failed" Anyway, I would appreciate the help.

For uploading images the easiest way would be to open the image in a program like Paint.net and resave as a .png file.

You should have no problems uploading as a png.

Awesome ty so much let do that real quick. Here you have it.

what version of xp32 maximum are you using ..if any mods  overwritten the skeleton of xp32 you will get that and in bodyslide when using the slfcvagina2.0 body make sure the wall box is ticked

I am using the latest Skeleton. Also, I am re-installed the mod and Overwrote what overwriting xp32. however I made sure the wall box is ticked so I am trying again.

Edit: It is still doing the same damn thing. What should I do next? Also, I am using the latest skeleton. 2.43

hm im not sure .reinstalling the xp32 skeleton normally will fix it

did you install different nodes that changes the weapons position try the vanilla for now and what rig did you select at the end it should be normal and not bbp or cbp

Alright so I did exactly what you told me to do and getting the exact same thing. I am still looking into to this.

Edit: So I it turns out I was missing HDT Body 1.4.7. So I proceed to download using MO (Mod Organizer) however when I go "Set Directory" it keeps going and going until I reach a dead end and at the bottom it still will not say "Looks Good"

Everything is working now accept the hdtdefaultbbp file for belly collision is not on the first post anyone have the correct file for it been using minous's HDt physics and it works wonders but the one I'm looking for adds collision to the belly as well. Link the download for the file please if anyone has it.

Thanks

Hi,

I placed all the mods in the order you posted, I used SLFC Vagina 2.0 body with Atria Perfection, but I don't have any animation from the vagina during sex scenes.

I use all the mods you mentioned in the correct order..

does  breast collision work ,if it does equip braces or armor during a sex scene and remove it .thats is intended to reset the vagina xml

I had it all working perfectly then the Vagina 2.0 just stopped working, butt, belly and boobs still work fine, the only thing i have installed after Vagina 2.0 is Immersive First Person View 1.9 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/, tried uninstall, re-installing to get it working again and its a no go so open for any and all suggestion.

immersef first person view did not brake your game so dont worry about it some time hdt just stops .try loading and old safe after starting skyrim (not after the broken safe) then load the safe game you want it resets

i start a new game let the intro run and just after the charecter edit scene the game will make a safe and keep it in the your safe list ,it helps to reset skyrim for many thing like incase your safe do not load and CTD then load the new start safe firts then the your safe game you want

skyrim tends to transfer  the data of a previous safe .so if you loaded a and old safe and then load a another safe some data setting are transfer .Like if you are using Ineed and have food has extra weight ticked then the later safe will have that one as well even if it was of before

I had it all working perfectly then the Vagina 2.0 just stopped working, butt, belly and boobs still work fine, the only thing i have installed after Vagina 2.0 is Immersive First Person View 1.9 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/, tried uninstall, re-installing to get it working again and its a no go so open for any and all suggestion.

immersef first person view did not brake your game so dont worry about it some time hdt just stops .try loading and old safe after starting skyrim (not after the broken safe) then load the safe game you want it resets

i start a new game let the intro run and just after the charecter edit scene the game will make a safe and keep it in the your safe list ,it helps to reset skyrim for many thing like incase your safe do not load and CTD then load the new start safe firts then the your safe game you want

skyrim tends to transfer  the data of a previous safe .so if you loaded a and old safe and then load a another safe some data setting are transfer .Like if you are using Ineed and have food has extra weight ticked then the later safe will have that one as well even if it was of before

Ok thanks for that information, i tested as you said and it is working on an old save so i will start a new game and try that, glad to hear that it works with Immersive First Person View as i have become attached to that one.:)

Ive installed the mod and have 2 major bugs

1. Vagina stretches like if I am still standing (and not working)

2. weird body morph, like someone have place a sphere in the middle of my leg bones (think of a inverted U in the middle of the bones) and butt is looking creepy-weird (spiked ass)

hey guys i made a new vagina mesh with blender but i don,t how to apply it to the original body of working vagina.

does anybody know something about it or someone who does

Might try talking to blabba or stevierage, though both are busy at the moment, so don't expect a speedy reply.

@Joes921 - try using Just for fun to edit xml, i belive constains -> linear limits is the thing but i didn't get much success except infinite disforms so maybe there is more to it.

And i would have question : What is the 3d public hair mod ? does it change color to fit hair?

Ive installed the mod and have 2 major bugs

1. Vagina stretches like if I am still standing (and not working)

2. weird body morph, like someone have place a sphere in the middle of my leg bones (think of a inverted U in the middle of the bones) and butt is looking creepy-weird (spiked ass)

wrong xp skeleton of something has replaced the some file on it 

Well I fxed the body problem by installing XPMSE extended skeleton, but vagina animation won't work, even re-installed the mod and remade the body (create with custome prset the SFLC one), when i replace the HDT file (overwrite) my game just crash ater loading

Any mod conflict? (certain its come from there)

I installed the newest version ("Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML") and the vag works. But I do not have any belly collision/distortion. Malehands_0/1.nif are linked to hdtm.xml. Havok object is equipped in game. Tried everything I could think of. No luck. Please help.

i hate to be a noob but i have a problem !

the vagina doesn't work , neither does the bouncy breast effect work when i install using the method given on the first page , but some how the HDT system seems to work in some animation styles .

i revert to my old file in which i get jiggly butt and breast but no HDT , and the vagina still doesn't work ,

FYI : i use MO to configure mods, so i loaded XMPS xp32 skeleton first the i installed HDT then ran FINS and then installed Trepleens Vagina + (whatever it is) and made a body in bodyslide 2 SLFC CBBE body HDT AG saved a present (named test TBBP) , build the body , press the build patch for all the armours , and played the game .

plus i loaded some games and started new ones the result was the same ! , and i got like a 100 more mods running but all related to HDT and Jiggling effect are off .

thankx for the help !!

Have everything working fine for the naked body, but now I'm wondering if there is an easy way to add the collision vagina to the bodies that are generated when you are wearing a slot 32 ( full body ) item. Basically, I have Remodeled Armor Standalone installed, I zap the panties on every single piece of armor and instead equip the crafted panties separately. When a sexlab event starts, it just removes the panties without removing any other armor, but because it leaves the chest armor on it's using the body generated by the chest armor - not the naked body with the working vagina. Is there an easy way to blanket apply the naked body (with working vagina) to all the CT77 chest armors?