If I were to suggest based on my own observations and opinions?

Avoid dogs, horses, and werewolves. They have a glut of content compared to most others. Sure there's more you could do (a consensual blowjob given to a male werewolf or a dog performing cunnilingus on a female player would both be appreciated) but they don't need attention.

Of commonly found enemies with "equipment" available, sabercats, falmer, and draugr all need attention badly. Anything will do (personally I would prefer consensual), but forceful animations would be higher priority given Defeat is probably the most common way these are utilized.

Boars, skeevers, and any and all Dwemer automata are in desperate need of any animations at all, though they all either lack dongs or only have jerry-rigged ones.

A novel option could be a Wispmother blowjob - it's unexpected and different but still fills an existing, if low-demand, gap.

My own thoughts:

I agree we have quite a few werewolf and canine animations.  The canines are a particular pain in the ass because of the game engine scaling a shared skeleton depending if you are facing off with a wolf or a dog.  ( Basically it means you have to scale the skeleton in Max to match when animating and one animation doesn't really fit both sizes of canine very well )

The werewolves were fun to do, but the tail is a pita to animate.  You can resort to spring controllers, but they have a mind of their own and don't like to align well for looping unless you pull some tricks to make it happen. 

The chaurus animation is really well done imo, the only issue being a scaling one.  I don't know if I could improve on those or not lol.

-might- be able to fix the scaling issue and / or alignment issues with the chaurus or spiders, but not positive on that.  Both have the same issues as the canines in that one skeleton is utilized but scaled up / down depending on what you're facing in game. 

I was playing around with the Estrus animations last night, but the author did not include the Havok skeleton file so I was trying to re-create one from scratch in Max / Havok.  Failed.  lol  If we could pull that one off, could start adding additional Estrus animations assuming the original author was ok with it. 

The Skeever is a possibility, but the size of the little guys might make it an issue from a position selection perspective. 

The Falmer / Drauger are always a possibility as well as some of the mechanical critters the dwarves came up with. 

What I need to do is figure out the method to add custom mesh pieces to the existing geometry so we can start working on animations for those critters who do not yet have equipment to align with.  I'm sure there is a tutorial or ten out there, I just haven't had time to delve into it. 

The chaurus animation is really well done imo, the only issue being a scaling one.  I don't know if I could improve on those or not lol.

-might- be able to fix the scaling issue and / or alignment issues with the chaurus or spiders, but not positive on that.  Both have the same issues as the canines in that one skeleton is utilized but scaled up / down depending on what you're facing in game. 

If you could fix the scaling stuff that would be awesome. I was just suggesting the addition of different positions(Doggy-style maybe? Or something with two of them like the spider animation) and such for the chaurus. There is only the two right now.

For giggles, I toyed around with a Draugr test today.  The skeleton is very similar to a human one, but I don't know if the animations are interchangable or not yet.  I'll compare bone names and be able to tell pretty quickly.

I'll post a wip .gif tomorrow when I have it smoothed out. 

About the dog and wolf scaling skeleton, is it possible to duplicate their skeleton, rescale it and then tell the game (esp) to use the smaller set for dog and then larger set for wolf from the get go?

Not sure how much extra work that will be then having to work two set of skeletons, but they should be similar afterward right?

As for missing animation, I would say the dwarven set of enemies are not getting any love at all!

A good Skeever Position I could imagine is "Suprised during sleep". Plausible way a Skeever could "get to it" :blush:

The problem with Estrus is that there is NO Source Codes available and everything was made self-contained with no interface to anything.

I spent quite some time digging through it over a year ago when I did the conversion from this dumb shout system to spells that could trigger the animations individually. That was actually the first mod I ever posted here... *Sentimental attack*

Anyway long story short... Modding Estrus would be a major PITA...

Rabbit? XP

They say 'fuck like rabbits' well how about....? >.>

See the little guy on top of the woman as she's laying on her stomach, you can see the poor little furball panting up a storm as it quickly thrusts into her pussy....hmm....now I wanna go image search some images....brb.... *whistles and walks away*

About the dog and wolf scaling skeleton, is it possible to duplicate their skeleton, rescale it and then tell the game (esp) to use the smaller set for dog and then larger set for wolf from the get go?

Not sure how much extra work that will be then having to work two set of skeletons, but they should be similar afterward right?

As for missing animation, I would say the dwarven set of enemies are not getting any love at all!

The canines are a pita.  To do them correctly, the animator would effectively have to build two animations.  One for the dogs, the other for wolves since they are different sizes to allow for alignment.  That's per scene :|  Effectively double the work.

A good Skeever Position I could imagine is "Suprised during sleep". Plausible way a Skeever could "get to it" :blush:

The problem with Estrus is that there is NO Source Codes available and everything was made self-contained with no interface to anything.

I spent quite some time digging through it over a year ago when I did the conversion from this dumb shout system to spells that could trigger the animations individually. That was actually the first mod I ever posted here... *Sentimental attack*

Anyway long story short... Modding Estrus would be a major PITA...

Yeah, I fought with it for a while.  If I could replicate the skeleton, it would be easy enough to add additional animations.  I went through several iterations of how I thought they would build it, but the results never worked properly.  Somewhere one or more of the bones got out of sequence and threw the whole thing out of whack.  :|

Rabbit? XP

They say 'fuck like rabbits' well how about....? >.>

See the little guy on top of the woman as she's laying on her stomach, you can see the poor little furball panting up a storm as it quickly thrusts into her pussy....hmm....now I wanna go image search some images....brb.... *whistles and walks away*

The issue with rabbits are their size.  ( Much like my poor chicken animation lol )  and lack of equipment.  

I ran a test anim this morning in game to see if the Draugr idea would work or not.  I've run into issues in the past when the players feet aren't on the ground.  If you move the pelvis at all, the legs move with it and wreaks the anim.  This is a crude thirty frame loop and it still needs a lot of polish before I would be happy with it, but this will at least give you an idea of what I'm trying to do with it. 

post-103460-0-53330900-1435681723_thumb.gif

Look pretty cool to me. I agree with the others who said LL is in need of more draugr/falmer animations. They are the non human enemies you will most often face in the dungeon. Defeat and SD+ users will find in the lusty hand of draugr and falmer more often than not. but they got less animation than werewolves.

Is that supposed to be anal?

Also yeah if you play the dragon main quest and the Dawnguard DLC you face a LOT of draugr and falmer. So this will be good if you can pull off you ideas.

Based on the positioning,  it is definitely anal :D    

Went ahead and started work on S2 a bit.  Figured the undead are probably a bit stronger than average.  Thus, this setup. 

Here's where it currently stands: ( no pun intended )  In game test failure.  :|  ( See below )

post-103460-0-09223300-1435696977_thumb.gif

I am curious how HDT is going to handle an inverted character.  Will test it in game in a bit to make sure nothing blows up on me.