How about a Spriggan or Fire Atronach on female animation? There are only some for male.

While a wonderful thought, I...think? I mentioned this way back, and was told that at least the atronach skeleton was a pain in the ass to do anything with. Though the thought of a atronach or spriggan giving some "wood" to a female character....Do want.

They don't need male parts. I imagine some kind of lesbian action like fingering.

There are more kinds of Atronach than the fire one. Ice and Storm exist, though sex animations with at least the Storm one would prove... tricky. Though the results would be spectacular if it could be pulled off. Imagine - a flurry of flying dick-like stones tripe-penetrating the player while she grips two more!

There are more kinds of Atronach than the fire one. Ice and Storm exist, though sex animations with at least the Storm one would prove... tricky. Though the results would be spectacular if it could be pulled off. Imagine - a flurry of flying dick-like stones tripe-penetrating the player while she grips two more!

I can picture one possibility with the storm, though impractical and probably extremely hard to animate.

All them spinnin' rocks...oh the possibilities.

How about a Spriggan or Fire Atronach on female animation? There are only some for male.

While a wonderful thought, I...think? I mentioned this way back, and was told that at least the atronach skeleton was a pain in the ass to do anything with. Though the thought of a atronach or spriggan giving some "wood" to a female character....Do want.

They don't need male parts. I imagine some kind of lesbian action like fingering.

i kinda want them to have male parts... :(

Wasnt even aware there are male Atronachs in the game...

Anyway Im curious to see your Chaurus Hunter in the game.

I did fool around with it way back but my results were rather frustrating. I didnt have problems with the wing blurr, though....

Who says it has to be male...;). What's stoping a creature made of flame (that a guy can safely screw) from making an "extension" of her will near the pelvic region?

Wasnt even aware there are male Atronachs in the game...

Anyway Im curious to see your Chaurus Hunter in the game.

I did fool around with it way back but my results were rather frustrating. I didnt have problems with the wing blurr, though....

Dentarr, if you want I can shoot you the test file.  The new extra mesh is very dense though as it's designed for testing for now.  I'm still trying to determine the best placement for the addition. I may have to rebuild it in Z with a lot less polys, but then again, how many Flyers are going to be on screen at any given time ?

The wing blur effect was still present, but not working correctly.  It became a static image vs the original one.  Hard to explain, but I just pulled the shader nodes for it so it wouldn't display.  Wings still flap no problem, just no blur effect.

Lemme know if you want to take a look at it.

Had a thought. Have masturbation animations ever been done for the werewolves? Male or female. I figured that could be quick and easy since it involves only a single actor, though I do have to admit that I am largely ignorant of the process. Either way, I don't recall something like this browsing LL from Panic or any of the other animators. Yeah, it's another idea for an overworked creature type, but still. Seems original (and lightweight?) enough at first glance to be somewhat forgivable. Just a guess, though.

Had a thought. Have masturbation animations ever been done for the werewolves? Male or female. I figured that could be quick and easy since it involves only a single actor, though I do have to admit that I am largely ignorant of the process. Either way, I don't recall something like this browsing LL from Panic or any of the other animators. Yeah, it's another idea for an overworked creature type, but still. Seems original (and lightweight?) enough at first glance to be somewhat forgivable. Just a guess, though.

Not seriously that I'm aware of.  I played around with an experimental one but it's never made it into the game. 

In related news, I found something interesting last night.  It's from a group called Studio FOW and they do this type of animation within Source Film Maker.  I'm usually the last person on the internet to find or see a thing, so if this has been out there a while, my apologies. 

This one is right in line with the Critter animations we try to do for Skyrim, but they are of higher quality.  For those of you who like the canine series, this is definitely something you'll want to see.

https://mega.nz/#!EFxT3LoK!tzVpU5d-7shSBMeAMvR5Bh7vb7qfQfznbkLqOsS0LOc

Here is a link to their main webpage which has quite a few more movies to peruse:

http://www.studiofow.com/

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the latest version of Max ( 2016 ),  but honestly I don't know if I want to continue feeding AutoDesk money or not.  I'm starting to like Blender the more I play with it and, the way I see it, they way they're going they're going to give AutoDesk something to worry about in the near future.

Guest mayaktheunholy

I downloaded the latest version of Max ( 2016 ),  but honestly I don't know if I want to continue feeding AutoDesk money or not.  I'm starting to like Blender the more I play with it and, the way I see it, they way they're going they're going to give AutoDesk something to worry about in the near future.

If there were a reliable way to get animations from Blender to Skyrim, I would have made some animations myself, and long ago at that.

I never did find anything that wasn't "Jump through flaming hoops while sacrificing forty chickens and raping a beagle by the light of the full moon while the planets are properly aligned etc etc..." though.  :angry: 

If there were a reliable way to get animations from Blender to Skyrim, I would have made some animations myself, and long ago at that.

I never did find anything that wasn't "Jump through flaming hoops while sacrificing forty chickens and raping a beagle by the light of the full moon while the planets are properly aligned etc etc..." though.  :angry:

Yeah, I don't think Havok works well with Blender that I know of.   The last time I tried to get anything from Blender to Max it did not end well.  While the exports can be done via the .kf route ( if they made the plugin Blender compatible ) that is a downright pita to do. 

Can you even get animations out of max and into skyrim with 2014+ ?

I didn't think any of the 2014 plugins could support animations yet, and didn't even see nif plugins for 2015/2016.

That said, I can't say I have ever fed autodesk any money personally,  student license's ftw (not like I make anything in there for sale purposes).

Can you even get animations out of max and into skyrim with 2014+ ?

I didn't think any of the 2014 plugins could support animations yet, and didn't even see nif plugins for 2015/2016.

That said, I can't say I have ever fed autodesk any money personally,  student license's ftw (not like I make anything in there for sale purposes).

I don't believe you can get animations in / out beyond 2012.  The .nif plugins aren't really designed with the later versions in mind nor can I save into 2010 format via 2016 Max.  ( Which I need to run the Havok Export )

I don't mind paying for the commercial versions, but I'm not too keen on a subscription service.  I have Adobe CC and have seen where it takes them quite a while to fix the 2015 version of Premiere simply because they already have your money and are in no hurry to get it fixed like they would be if folks were paying outright for the product.  I think it took them 2-3 months to get it fixed :|

Also, Autodesks pricing is quite high.  $1500 / year is a bit steep for making occasional Skyrim stuff.  If they took it down a bit to something reasonable, then I might consider it.  If not, I have others I can use instead :D  Once you get past how Blender does things, it's pretty powerful and will eventually start giving Autodesk something to worry about.