I didn't know about the dumplist function. This should make life a little easier as I ended up converting the skeleton to a readable xml then pulling out the list of bones for use. I realized the order was important when the other method of having hct make the skeleton wasn't working.

What are you studding for, a CCNA? hope the market is better where you are than I am. Finding entry level positions in this field is hard as balls.

• 2 weeks later...

My first thought on seeing those is that the skeleton doesn't have near enough bones, the images for that mod make it clear because the "rearing" snakes show very angular joints.

• 1 month later...

will there be more fem werewolf and male werewolf animations and beastiality with male character x fem ferals?

I honestly don't know.  I will have to shift brain-cells around a bit since I haven't even fired Max up for a few months.  I can configure a network from scratch now, but remembering how to set up an IK rig properly is buried deep off in a corner somewhere.  :D

will there be more fem werewolf and male werewolf animations and beastiality with male character x fem ferals?

yes please! we need more male character x fem ferals :(

NO!

We need moar chicken love xD

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting poses absolutely.

However, the models within Skyrim are somewhat constrained by the polycounts / skeletal layout / and weight mapping of the assets themselves.  It would have been fun to work with the Netch, for example, but the number of bones present within the tentacles doesn't allow for fine enough control to be useful. 

The horses do a pretty decent job of walking / running around, but trying to make them do much of anything else and you'll run into those aforementioned limitations pretty quickly.  The same can be said of a few other species I played with ( cow, deer, etc )

However, the models within Skyrim are somewhat constrained by the polycounts / skeletal layout / and weight mapping of the assets themselves.  It would have been fun to work with the Netch, for example, but the number of bones present within the tentacles doesn't allow for fine enough control to be useful. 

The horses do a pretty decent job of walking / running around, but trying to make them do much of anything else and you'll run into those aforementioned limitations pretty quickly.  The same can be said of a few other species I played with ( cow, deer, etc )

Hi , if I understand it, you tried to create animations with a cow, deer, etc? Can you please paste a screenshot how it turned out ? Although does not work as ideas.

Hi , if I understand it, you tried to create animations with a cow, deer, etc? Can you please paste a screenshot how it turned out ? Although does not work as ideas.

I'm trying to do some animation with creatures http://adultmodslocalized.ru/gallery/album/10-animatcii-s-suschestvami-ot-holtof55/ :D

rats make is Rico87- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner-last-animation-03092014/ I just brought their out 3dxmax :)

I'm trying to do some animation with creatures http://adultmodslocalized.ru/gallery/album/10-animatcii-s-suschestvami-ot-holtof55/ :D

rats make is Rico87- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner-last-animation-03092014/ I just brought their out 3dxmax :)

Went to the Russian site, we seriously need these animations in SexLab along with more positions for these and the rest of the creatures in Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, they are not. 

Each mesh is weighted to its corresponding skeleton.   Modifying the skeleton would also require modifying the mesh weights.

For those who are unfamiliar with the bone / weight systems, each bone is responsible for the movement of some portion of the mesh.  The weights tell the mesh how MUCH movement to attribute any particular bone.  Adding in new bones, or even repositioning them within the mesh would require quite a bit of work to accomplish.  Even more so to make it play nice in Skyrim :D

Heh, I'm still around. 

Just my brain can only handle so much info at any given time and currently it's full of Cisco ( taking cert test soon ) so I've been devoting all my spare time to that.  Need a bigger brain I think :D

Have the Hunters been outfitted with the necessary parts yet ( in a mod somewhere ) or no ?

Heh, I'm still around. 

Just my brain can only handle so much info at any given time and currently it's full of Cisco ( taking cert test soon ) so I've been devoting all my spare time to that.  Need a bigger brain I think :D

Have the Hunters been outfitted with the necessary parts yet ( in a mod somewhere ) or no ?

Good luck on your cert test.

Heh, I'm still around. 

Could probably just pull Leito's Chaurus penis, re-position, skin wrap to the flyer, liberally apply duct tape, and then be done in a few mins.

Textures should be relatively close as is depending on where you put it.

I'd do it, but I'm out of duct tape.

Good luck on the test btw