Hello Dayelyte, have you though in making a sabrecat animation? There's only one animation for sexlab.

Haven't thought about it, but can play around with it and see what's possible.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the reason the Sabrecat only has one animation as of now is due to severe limitations with bending the mesh into different positions. 

It's possible.  Bethesda really didn't count on folks putting their critters into such extreme positions.  Some may work, some may not.  I just have to pull the kitty into Max and see what the  limitations really are.

He got the woman riding bear to work. He'll find something for your kitty cat with massive fangs to tear apart mammoths.

--------

Why not try cowgirl? See if there's some unnatural way with female dominate over draugr.

I suppose the idea for the Draugr is to avoid the usual positions we see between human actors.  He is a dead guy / gal afterall.  I was really hoping the inverted hold was going to work out, but the armpits / shoulders just don't want to play nice that way :|

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone has ever tried doing anything with the chaurus flyer before? I think that one might a be a cool one. First animation stage flyer flies down and grabs player and then flies back up into the sky. Rest of the stages could be the sexing stages. 

Dragons are very difficult due to their sheer size.  Factor in the uneven terrain and they're a mess.  I tried scaling them down, and while it works great in Max, they turn themselves inside out once in the game when you try to scale them for some reason. :|

Speaking of sticky white gunk all over the place why not look into Frostbite Spiders?

They can be done, but they'll have issues. 

There are two sizes of spider in Skyrim.  Wee and Friggin Huge.   I'm not entirely sure if scripting can differentiate between the two while in game.  If they can't, then everything is going to scale down to whatever size the animation is created in Max.  Folks fighting little spiders will be annoyed at it scaling up and vice versa.

If they can, then the animator is now looking at 2x the work as we'll have to align the animations to fit each size of spider.  One set for the little guys, another for the larger variant.  Don't even want to think about trying to combine the two in some sort of arachnid three way . . . .

Think its part of the innate fear of bugs some people have. Took me awhile to get over my fear of giant spiders when I first played Everquest in 1999.

Strange. I hate roaches but in game I don't really mind. :D

I guess boars could use some love and they also have junk now thanks to bad dog.

Although I'd vote for more falmer and draurg since there is a ton of them. 

Aight. 

I'm playing around with a critter that doesn't have any equipment yet.   I have it built, sized, aligned, skinned and weighted in Max.

( I think )

Exported as a .nif file and I have no frelling clue with what needs to happen next in Nifskope and I'm sure there is some tweaking that needs to happen.

If anyone has a decent tutorial on how they're adding body parts to existing meshes, I'm all ears. 

Edit:  Better yet, here are the files I'm working with currently if anyone who is familiar with the Max -> NifSkope -> Skyrim process wants

to show me what the hell I'm missing here.  :D

The extra mesh is poly heavy as this is a test to see if it works at all.  Once I know what the frelling process is,  I should be able to take

the poly count down to something a bit lighter.  But since I can't even get it to work in game at all, I'm somewhat at an impasse.

Chaurus_Flyer.zip

Edit#2:  I've tried to get this thing working via NifSkope and it just isn't happening lol

I've copied the original BSLightingShaderProperty from the original flyer over to the modified one. Body and wings.  Used the same shader property for the added part.  It looks fine in NifSkope.  Not so much in game :|   Dunno.  There's probably some branch I didn't tweak right or some property that Max stuffed in there that I didn't remove. 

Okay, update. 

I shot Leito86 a PM on it and he shared the Nif export settings he uses from Max.  Using those and doing the BSLightingShaderProperty tweaks in NifSkope ( what a pain in the ass that is :| )  I managed to get the test package on the flyer into the game. 

There is a catch, however.

This critter has an oddball block ( NiControllerManager ) in NifSkope that controls the blurring effect of this critters wings.  That block will not allow me to copy it for some reason, so I just ended up removing its shader so it doesn't show  up in game.  It still has wings and they still flap, just the high-speed blurring effect is missing. 

I'll start playing around with the animation side of things and see how this does. . . . no promises though :D

I would like to add a specular map to the damn thing to give the illusion of being wet, but one thing at a time I guess.

How about a Spriggan or Fire Atronach on female animation? There are only some for male.

While a wonderful thought, I...think? I mentioned this way back, and was told that at least the atronach skeleton was a pain in the ass to do anything with. Though the thought of a atronach or spriggan giving some "wood" to a female character....Do want.

The Atronach skeleton isn't too bad to work with.  I didn't have many issues with it when doing the Flame Atronach that I recall. 

I've managed to get male equipment attached to the Flying Chaurus, I'll play around with the atronach and see what I can come up with there.  

Wasnt even aware there are male Atronachs in the game...

Anyway Im curious to see your Chaurus Hunter in the game.

I did fool around with it way back but my results were rather frustrating. I didnt have problems with the wing blurr, though....