I'd like to see these become mods one day. :)

File Name: Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations

File Submitter: Dayelyte

File Submitted: 06 Feb 2014

File Category: Animation

First, let's get the obvious out of the way:

Bear in mind this is not an operational mod, it is merely an animation resource for modders to utilize while building one.

An explanation is in order for those who find the animations not lining up properly.

When we build these, they are aligned to specific body types and sizes. They work best if the end user is using the same in game, but will still work with other setups as well. ( just not quite as well ) For example, the female body used in my animations utilizes the UNP body at standard scale. As such, players using a UNP body in game at standard scale will see the animation pretty much as it was intended. Other body styles and sizes may / may not line up as well and adjustments may be required.

Dogs / wolves use the same skeleton, but vary in scale in game. The wolf is 20% bigger than the dog. As a result, animations tailored to the dog may not align as well for the wolf and vice versa.

Tails. I know everyone wants to see the Khajiit and Argonian tails animated, but they have proven to be problematic at best. While the animations can be created and look great in Max, they don't quite behave the same in game and have been a thorn in my side for a while now. Until I can figure out what is causing the issue, I will refrain from animating the tails for the time being. Sorry !

Breast movement is actually a giant pain in the ass to hand animate while maintaining a seamless loop.  It's easy enough to use a spring controller to help with it, but a major pain in the ass to get the spring to behave in a predictable manner so that the final frame aligns with the first one.

However, that said, HDT has come to the rescue.  It has evolved enough now that it works better than animating by hand does.  So, for future animations, it's my plan to forgo animating the breast movement by hand and let HDT do its thing.  For those three of you out there who haven't switched to HDT yet,  I recommend it.  It does a pretty damn nice job. 

Acknowledgements and kudos to:

Ashal - For his outstanding work with the SexLab mod
Fore - For the FNIS modules without which, none of this would even be possible.
PanicForever - For inspiring me to get off my ass and finally learn 3DS Max ( and putting up with my questions / frustrations )
CGI,Heromaster,Antono - For coding the animation injector I use to test these with.

And all the folks who put countless hours into trying to make this a far more interesting place to play :D

The animations:

WW_Blowjob Scenes 1-5

WW_Behind Scenes 1-3

WW_Missionary Scenes 1 - 3

WW_OnTop_Scene 1 - 4

Fire Atronach Scenes 1 - 7

Canine Three Position ( seven scenes: Back x 3, Side x 3, Top x 3 )

Standing Bear Position ( four scenes )

Lying Bear Position ( five scenes )

download.png
Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hope to see werewolf x werewolf or male x werewolf scenes

Here you go.

it would be cool if there was male werewolf on female werewolf

I'm going to try it but I don't know if everything will line up properly given that both have non-human skeletons.

thread is dead?

I think Day retired from modding, so yeah.

ROFL posting "Is it dead" in a thread that hasn't had a new post in 6 months is like walking into an abandoned building with police lines blocking the doors and asking "Is this store closed?"

Not only did he retire from modding, I'm pretty sure he also took all his adult stuff down off his FA page because he doesn't want to be associated with smut anymore.

:(

• 5 months later...

hope to see werewolf x werewolf or male x werewolf scenes

Here you go.

Thanks!  I'm just replying to say thanks and so this is visible for people looking for more information about these animations.  My apologies if these animations are obsolete or anything.  I admit my search for werewolf animations right now is incomplete.  These complement the ones I've found in the past well (which are pretty much all werewolf dominant).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i dont even know why its still not a thing yet XD if i knew how to mod id already have this shit done

i dont even know why its still not a thing yet XD if i knew how to mod id already have this shit done

They are a thing, they are either a part of Sexlab or More Nasty Critters. I don't remember which, though I suppose if you're interested it doesn't matter (as downloading both is these animations, but a lot more... especially if you go and do the optional SLAL packs).

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I'm a bit ignorant here, but back in the day I figured out how to add these to sexlab, but I havent done anything like that in sucha long time, I need a refresher. can anyone tel me how to add these to SL? or maybe a mod that has already added them x.,

god im sucha  derp. figured it out like 5 minutes later x.x

Maybe I'm a bit ignorant here, but back in the day I figured out how to add these to sexlab, but I havent done anything like that in sucha long time, I need a refresher. can anyone tel me how to add these to SL? or maybe a mod that has already added them x.,

Glad it still works I have to clear all my mods soon and I was afraid it might not be supported anymore.

hope to see werewolf x werewolf

it would be cool if there was male werewolf on female werewolf

DITTO! It's been a while, does anybody know of a anim mod that does this?

i assume all of you have found it by now, but if not: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Glad it still works I have to clear all my mods soon and I was afraid it might not be supported anymore.

the animations are already in More Nasty Critters, in fact dentarr made MNC because of them:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...