LOL

Would be classic to see a duct-taped part on a Hunter, tape just flapping in the breeze :D

The test is gonna suck.  Cisco loves trick questions and minute details on crap you rarely use. :|

We'll see how it goes I guess. 

The test is gonna suck.  Cisco loves trick questions and minute details on crap you rarely use. :|

We'll see how it goes I guess. 

Since you already know about this kind of trickery, i'm sure you'll come prepared (as prepared as one can be) and due to this, do just fine.

Still: i wish you the best of luck and that they don't go all out on you, with this kind of nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

For the curious,  here is what I'm currently working on.  No animation yet, still getting to a starting point. I apologize for the colors, but they allow me to keep some organization to an otherwise chaotic scene.  ( I know whose foot is in the way, what knee is intersecting what, etc ) Great big hat tip to the animator who did the five drauger scene lol. 

You should see the screen when I have all the skeletons active :D

Hey Dayelyte just wondering, whatever happened to this old werewolf threeway animation you were working on?

Hey Dayelyte just wondering, whatever happened to this old werewolf threeway animation you were working on?

It sits in limbo :D

It can be done, but the positioning of the actors really pushes some of the meshes to their distortion limits.  Once I realized this was going to be an issue, I didn't put any further work into it. 

• 2 weeks later...

It sits in limbo :D

It can be done, but the positioning of the actors really pushes some of the meshes to their distortion limits.  Once I realized this was going to be an issue, I didn't put any further work into it. 

Ah thought that's what happened to it, shame the meshes couldn't handle it bet it would've been pretty cool.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Dragons are very tough to do.  Their sheer size makes it difficult to find a level spot. 

My attempts to shrink them down was an epic failure lol.

How about a flying fuck then ? ;)

Edit: Come to think of it, how do the dragons know where they can land?

Chuckle.

Flying would necessitate the need for equipping a parachute upon completion of the exercise :D

I miss that deer one! </3

lol the missionary deer ?

• 2 weeks later...

Dragons are very tough to do.  Their sheer size makes it difficult to find a level spot. 

My attempts to shrink them down was an epic failure lol.

How about a flying fuck then ? ;)

Edit: Come to think of it, how do the dragons know where they can land?

Chuckle.

Flying would necessitate the need for equipping a parachute upon completion of the exercise :D

I miss that deer one! </3

lol the missionary deer ?

Yes the deer and chicken :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the conversation, and I don't have time to read 92 pages of the forum. I am having issues with my flame atronach. It won't have sex, it doesn't even show up on creature framework (which I think is the issue). Is there a way to use these files to force it to work? (not mod intelligent, just use simple words please). Thanks.

I'm late to the conversation, and I don't have time to read 92 pages of the forum. I am having issues with my flame atronach. It won't have sex, it doesn't even show up on creature framework (which I think is the issue). Is there a way to use these files to force it to work? (not mod intelligent, just use simple words please). Thanks.

Wrong thread, you should look to the More Nasty Critters thread for issues with animations. Also, Creature Framework has nothing to do with animations, it is just a portion of the MNC package that adds meshes to creatures.  Flame atronachs are female, so CF doesn't need to touch them.