How come the file size is lower? did you do some cleanup?

couple of tif files removed (dialog scripts) and strings(translation files for other languages) and some textures

- edit:

the textures likely just moved from the mod manager placements (or possibly added in the new updates), the scripts are indeed added, but the strings are removed...

When jfraser said:

this replaces 4.6. do not try to use both.

I assume I have to uninstall 4.6 then install 4.7. Not install 4.7 over 4.6.

won't make much difference its like upgrading from international to english

Edited by CliftonJD

How come the file size is lower? did you do some cleanup?

because 4.6 includes CGI's German translation/fomod/optimized textures. He hasn't been on LL since mid November, so 4.7 does not have those things.

Hi there,

Love your mod :) very fun way to get a random slavery outcome!

I wondered if it would be possible to add an extra outcome to your mod?

Since you also added the bondage adventure from cursed loot... maybe it would be fun to also have an outcome where you can get ditched in a pet collar (from the petcollar mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/)?

I didn't realise pet collar had expanded quite so much. There is already a connection to a mod that was built to use the pet collar. It was replaced by Submissive Lola and seems to have been removed.

Edit: there doesn't seem to be a real quest to connect to. I'd suggest using Submissive Lola and using the pet collar on yourself.

Double edit: except that probably wouldn't work since SL already gives you a collar. Hmm...

Hi there,

Since you also added the bondage adventure from cursed loot... maybe it would be fun to also have an outcome where you can get ditched in a pet collar (from the petcollar mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/)?

I didn't realise pet collar had expanded quite so much. There is already a connection to a mod that was built to use the pet collar. It was replaced by Submissive Lola and seems to have been removed.

Edit: there doesn't seem to be a real quest to connect to. I'd suggest using Submissive Lola and using the pet collar on yourself.

Double edit: except that probably wouldn't work since SL already gives you a collar. Hmm...

Yea exactly :)

I'm still looking for a more immersive way to get that collar on the PC XD

Wouldnt it be possible to make it a bit like the bondage adventure quest?

Maybe something along the lines of: 'they strip you naked and only put a collar on you, with a devious smile they shove you out of the cart and leave you to your fate'

EDIT: I mean there is deviously enslaved, problem is that it is quite script heavy and I already have quite a bit of scripted mods running :s

Thanks for the update! I went ahead and tried it out with the new SD+ settings, but seem to have encountered a new issue. After the bidding's over, it fades to black with the dialogue windows from this mod, but when I come to it doesn't seem to have handed me over correctly. None of the apparent owners in the area are named appropriately, and I'm still in generic zaz gear with my full inventory (basically, SD+ doesn't seem to have kicked in at all after Simple Slavery completes). I like the idea of what it's trying to do though.

On an unrelated note, something I wouldn't mind seeing is an option to check for possibly ending up with the default/free scenario. Not sure if it really fits the theme of this mod, but I liked the idea of it when I tried it out, and think it could make things interesting if you have the hope and/or fear that you'll be rescued by the freedmen this time. Might not be worth trying to implement which is fine, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask just in case.

I hadn't thought to make that an option, thank you for the suggestion. In my tests, the SD connection only worked on a new game. Which, in retrospect, I should have said in the description. Try a clean save and, if that doesn't work, try on a new game

SD settings: make sure the "start after the Sam quest" option is off and set potential owners to either gender.

Despite doing a clean save before installing the update I've got that same broken hand off issue with SD+.

I'm guessing there's no way of fixing it so the hand off works with an old save?

Only I'm loath to restart my whole game over just one mod at this point. :(

Hi there,

Yea exactly :)

I'm still looking for a more immersive way to get that collar on the PC XD

Wouldnt it be possible to make it a bit like the bondage adventure quest?

Maybe something along the lines of: 'they strip you naked and only put a collar on you, with a devious smile they shove you out of the cart and leave you to your fate'

EDIT: I mean there is deviously enslaved, problem is that it is quite script heavy and I already have quite a bit of scripted mods running :s

it's not the same. I could connect to cursed loot because kimy already had the quests, including the items the player wears, built. I can't make the pet collar a part of SS without making the pet collar a dependancy, so it would need to be a separate mod.

Thanks for the update! I went ahead and tried it out with the new SD+ settings, but seem to have encountered a new issue. After the bidding's over, it fades to black with the dialogue windows from this mod, but when I come to it doesn't seem to have handed me over correctly. None of the apparent owners in the area are named appropriately, and I'm still in generic zaz gear with my full inventory (basically, SD+ doesn't seem to have kicked in at all after Simple Slavery completes). I like the idea of what it's trying to do though.

On an unrelated note, something I wouldn't mind seeing is an option to check for possibly ending up with the default/free scenario. Not sure if it really fits the theme of this mod, but I liked the idea of it when I tried it out, and think it could make things interesting if you have the hope and/or fear that you'll be rescued by the freedmen this time. Might not be worth trying to implement which is fine, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask just in case.

I hadn't thought to make that an option, thank you for the suggestion. In my tests, the SD connection only worked on a new game. Which, in retrospect, I should have said in the description. Try a clean save and, if that doesn't work, try on a new game

SD settings: make sure the "start after the Sam quest" option is off and set potential owners to either gender.

Despite doing a clean save before installing the update I've got that same broken hand off issue with SD+.

I'm guessing there's no way of fixing it so the hand off works with an old save?

Only I'm loath to restart my whole game over just one mod at this point. :(

in sorry, it just won't work on an existing game. :( At least, not that I can figure out. Maybe someone smarter than me can fix it.

Edit: you can try connecting manually by choosing someone at random and telling them you need a strong hand to guide you.

Waitwaitwait... So I just saw this hadn't been lurking here for a while and noticed this udpate. Been playing F4 through christmas and new years so this update changes the npcs in the auction house or are they the same? Does it add new npcs in the auction house like SD owners as you say? Will the new or changed npcs be selected based on the outcome options selected in mcm? So for example I select maria eden as outcome I get that vampire guy so he will be in there now and then teleport himself and my character to outside of whiterun where he like to stand there all day? Maybe this feature only works on SD masters?

Waitwaitwait... So I just saw this hadn't been lurking here for a while and noticed this udpate. Been playing F4 through christmas and new years so this update changes the npcs in the auction house or are they the same? Does it add new npcs in the auction house like SD owners as you say? Will the new or changed npcs be selected based on the outcome options selected in mcm?

So for example I select maria eden as outcome I get that vampire guy so he will be in there now and then teleport himself and my character to outside of whiterun where he like to stand there all day? Maybe this feature only works on SD masters?

maria eden isn't mentioned as a change in this update, this is for sd

Waitwaitwait... So I just saw this hadn't been lurking here for a while and noticed this udpate. Been playing F4 through christmas and new years so this update changes the npcs in the auction house or are they the same? Does it add new npcs in the auction house like SD owners as you say? Will the new or changed npcs be selected based on the outcome options selected in mcm? So for example I select maria eden as outcome I get that vampire guy so he will be in there now and then teleport himself and my character to outside of whiterun where he like to stand there all day? Maybe this feature only works on SD masters?

the Maria Eden connection won't be fixed until the next ME update. In fact, the SS mod description and the  mcm menu have changed to reflect that only the legacy ME Slavery is technically supported.

Ok so does the actual SD master sit in the auction now instead of those generic npcs if you choose SD as an outcome?

It would be funny if the ME trainer guy was sitting in there if you can get the ME training to work with this mod so he gets your character and hauls her off to ME training house.

Ok so does the actual SD master sit in the auction now instead of those generic npcs if you choose SD as an outcome?

It would be funny if the ME trainer guy was sitting in there if you can get the ME training to work with this mod so he gets your character and hauls her off to ME training house.

all of the possible SD masters are, indeed, at the auction. When the ME update happens, your ME master will be there as well. As will the masters from the other mods. All part of the long term plan.

Saucy! Hell yeah lol I have an idea for this mod but it may have to be implemented by another mod to work I don't know so here is my idea... Depending on the outcome chosen say SD or ME the player and new owner end up in some kind of property office where an npc has filled out some paperwork saying the new master owns the player as property and all their stuff too. When the player is sold by SD or another mod the same scenario happens in the office but the new owner is handing the paperwork in to the npc at the office to claim ownership of the player. Some saucy dialogue is shown in these scenarios and if the player is set free by the owner they appear again in the office to declare the player no longer property and once again a living being set free by their owner. This is where I think it might be something that has to happen in a mod like SD not sure though. I really wish there was a more immersive player slavery mod than SD though where the owner does all kinds of things to the player instead of just standing around for the player to do things like collecting things all the time. Maybe the owner would rent out the player to their friends as a whore in some inn or some place specific to the factions for that owner npc? The player has to dance naked for the owner and their friends etc just something more than find shit and give it to owner.

I posted some ideas some where around here a while back when someone was working on new posters don't know if you saw that but basically there could be fancy posters on kiosks with some barker npc talking up the auction house and one piece of bondage furniture next to the kiosk so if the player was in the auction one outcome could be nobody wanted the player scenario and they are forced into that furniture and sold at a discount by the barker to any npc in range.

Saucy! Hell yeah lol I have an idea for this mod but it may have to be implemented by another mod to work I don't know so here is my idea... Depending on the outcome chosen say SD or ME the player and new owner end up in some kind of property office where an npc has filled out some paperwork saying the new master owns the player as property and all their stuff too. When the player is sold by SD or another mod the same scenario happens in the office but the new owner is handing the paperwork in to the npc at the office to claim ownership of the player. Some saucy dialogue is shown in these scenarios and if the player is set free by the owner they appear again in the office to declare the player no longer property and once again a living being set free by their owner. This is where I think it might be something that has to happen in a mod like SD not sure though. I really wish there was a more immersive player slavery mod than SD though where the owner does all kinds of things to the player instead of just standing around for the player to do things like collecting things all the time. Maybe the owner would rent out the player to their friends as a whore in some inn or some place specific to the factions for that owner npc? The player has to dance naked for the owner and their friends etc just something more than find shit and give it to owner.

I posted some ideas some where around here a while back when someone was working on new posters don't know if you saw that but basically there could be fancy posters on kiosks with some barker npc talking up the auction house and one piece of bondage furniture next to the kiosk so if the player was in the auction one outcome could be nobody wanted the player scenario and they are forced into that furniture and sold at a discount by the barker to any npc in range.

Maria Eden kind of does what you're looking for, and I think Submissive Lola might as well. I do plan on an entry scene, kind of like prison overhaul's, but I hadn't thought about a signing out scene. For that final part, I like the concept, but someone else would need to make it.

Yeah the only exclusions to the office scene would be bandit and vampire owners or any npc faction that is enemies of a hold or town faction but if the player is sold to a non enemy npc or npcs that are in or are friendly to the city or hold then the scene is shown. I know maria eden does the auctions thing but I like the idea of the player being humiliated by the new owner and reduced to just property by the office npc it seems more immersive for slavery in skyrim. Every once in a while it would be interesting to see a random naked slave npc being dragged around by vanilla npcs in holds and towns mostly riften and markarth maybe with some demeaning dialogue from owner npc to random slave npc. They would not always appear just kind of random once in a while to give the illusion that the slave was sold later on.

Yeah the only exclusions to the office scene would be bandit and vampire owners or any npc faction that is enemies of a hold or town faction but if the player is sold to a non enemy npc or npcs that are in or are friendly to the city or hold then the scene is shown. I know maria eden does the auctions thing but I like the idea of the player being humiliated by the new owner and reduced to just property by the office npc it seems more immersive for slavery in skyrim. Every once in a while it would be interesting to see a random naked slave npc being dragged around by vanilla npcs in holds and towns mostly riften and markarth maybe with some demeaning dialogue from owner npc to random slave npc. They would not always appear just kind of random once in a while to give the illusion that the slave was sold later on.

Sounds like you need to start digging around in the CK. ;)

Version 4.71 has a small bugfix. I implemented global variables so there would be different responses on repeat auctions. There was a broken script fragment that appears to have been blocking the dialogue on the second auction. Hopefully that is fixed now. Let me know. :)

Just played around a bit and...

ITS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER =D

thx to your mod i have more freedom to combine mods :)

thank you for the kind words. I'm looking into making a bridge mod between Defeat, Devious Framework, and SS so when you're defeated in combat your foe will have his way with you then stick a leash on you and drag you to the auction. All the pieces for this are in place. We just need something to link them together.

Try to look at devious captured, as it hook itself up to defeat and only act upon robbed and abused events. If it would be alright with you, try to get Princessity to create the bridge from Captures to SS as it already does half the job (of tying people up).

good thought, but that would add another mod but still require yet another connector. Maybe legume and Princessity can find a way to hook both their mod together to handle the entire thing.

Just played around a bit and...

ITS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER =D

thx to your mod i have more freedom to combine mods :)

thank you for the kind words. I'm looking into making a bridge mod between Defeat, Devious Framework, and SS so when you're defeated in combat your foe will have his way with you then stick a leash on you and drag you to the auction. All the pieces for this are in place. We just need something to link them together.

looks like the devious framework mod started something already, especially the dragging part^^

* getting cought by a slaver -> dragged to the auction while having a low chance to escape if you can talk to someone friendly

alone for this option i have the mod populated roads installed

and the mod immersive wrenches with wandering merchants

reading your post alone and the possible possibilities let my head explode

the immersion THE IMMERSION

muwhahahahhahaha

sorry got carried away a bit there

Version 4.71 has a small bugfix. I implemented global variables so there would be different responses on repeat auctions. There was a broken script fragment that appears to have been blocking the dialogue on the second auction. Hopefully that is fixed now. Let me know. :)

I'm still having the same problem. I tried with a new game and the 4.71, still got that dialog blocked. Mr Randall not engaging.