Version 4.71 has a small bugfix. I implemented global variables so there would be different responses on repeat auctions. There was a broken script fragment that appears to have been blocking the dialogue on the second auction. Hopefully that is fixed now. Let me know. :)

I'm still having the same problem. I tried with a new game and the 4.71, still got that dialog blocked. Mr Randall not engaging.
bloody hell. Thanks for the update

Version 4.71 has a small bugfix. I implemented global variables so there would be different responses on repeat auctions. There was a broken script fragment that appears to have been blocking the dialogue on the second auction. Hopefully that is fixed now. Let me know. :)

I'm still having the same problem. I tried with a new game and the 4.71, still got that dialog blocked. Mr Randall not engaging.
bloody hell. Thanks for the update

sounds like it might be a quest issue, possibly not starting for the new user - i'm not having any issues upgrading to the latest version from old save of version 4.6

(atleast no issues with randall - i'll let ya know if anything else goes awry)

Coming soon, thanks to the amazing Legume: the complete enslaved experience, from being defeated to being dragged to an auction (more locations coming soon!) to the auction itself. Everyone go get Devious Framework. It won't be required, but if you use DD stuff (and especially if you use DD stuff AND Marie Eden), you need it.

randal's dialogue works and starts up captured dreams, but due to the changes it won't start sd on the old save

i'm sure you expected sd won't run, but hopefully that gives you an idea where to start with the dialogues for the other users

did you try going back for a second helping of auction goodness? the second time is where he had problems.

randal's dialogue works and starts up captured dreams, but due to the changes it won't start sd on the old save

i'm sure you expected sd won't run, but hopefully that gives you an idea where to start with the dialogues for the other users

did you try going back for a second helping of auction goodness? the second time is where he had problems.

ahh, ok, seems he loses dialogue after that first scene

you've got some weird stuff going on with your dialogue branches - randall 2 starts at visit 3 and randall 3 starts at visit 4, but there is no visit 2 so if those dialogues are held in sequence that's part of the problem

I'm having problems at the end of the auction. Sometimes the player is still in the auction house after the screen fades out then back in. Other times the transfer after the fade works, but the player is still hanging from chains in the new location.  Has anyone else reported either of these issues?

you've got some weird stuff going on with your dialogue branches - randall 2 starts at visit 3 and randall 3 starts at visit 4, but there is no visit 2 so if those dialogues are held in sequence that's part of the problem

is this tested on version 4.71, or just 4.7?

I'm having problems at the end of the auction. Sometimes the player is still in the auction house after the screen fades out then back in. Other times the transfer after the fade works, but the player is still hanging from chains in the new location. Has anyone else reported either of these issues?

which outcomes are you using?

I'm having problems at the end of the auction. Sometimes the player is still in the auction house after the screen fades out then back in. Other times the transfer after the fade works, but the player is still hanging from chains in the new location. Has anyone else reported either of these issues?

which outcomes are you using?

Sanguine (SDPlus355), Maria Eden 2.01,  Devious Cidhna,  and Wolf Club. (And, I'm using version 4.71)

EDIT: I forgot Cursed Loot.

4.7 and 4.71 were released close enough together that i hadn't even updated from the version before that to version 4.7 yet when 4.71 was released so that test run was using 4.71 and those branches of dialogue were checked from tesedit after you informed me that the visit count was effecting my dialogue responses against those of the other users

when the auction is concluded, the game doesn't know how to handle randall's dialogue cuz its past the first visit. i was able to "not see" his dialogue after what would have been an sd exchange in the quest since simple slavery is programmed to do the handoff to sd from within the auction block - there was no handoff to sd and instead the player was able to roam the auction area seeing who can still speak. guessing the handoff to sd is the known bug for the old save, but that won't effect randall's dialogue...

previous versions of simple slavery, if an auction failed for any reason the player could talk to randall again to be sent back thru for a different outcome.

Edited by CliftonJD

It has come to my attention there is a "Fix" for the current issue of being sold twice "or once and can't get ebony guy to talk to you again" There are in fact 2 ebony guys, one will NOT talk to you and the other one will, just console command the other one to you. if u have the issue of being sold twice, Simple use the "What am I doing here" (or whatever it says) and DO NOT SPAM CLICK OR E TO SKIP THE DIALOG!!!! and u will only be sold once. after that I had the issue of him not talking to me which leg me to console command the other ebony guy.

Anybody else having problem with SD+ scenario after upgrading to 4.7x ?

I've checked to only trigger SD+ enslavement on MCM but nothing happens after my character is sold. Only the usual fade in/out screen and the A. Lincoln quote.

unfortunately, the SD connection only works on a new game.

It has come to my attention there is a "Fix" for the current issue of being sold twice "or once and can't get ebony guy to talk to you again" There are in fact 2 ebony guys, one will NOT talk to you and the other one will, just console command the other one to you. if u have the issue of being sold twice, Simple use the "What am I doing here" (or whatever it says) and DO NOT SPAM CLICK OR E TO SKIP THE DIALOG!!!! and u will only be sold once. after that I had the issue of him not talking to me which leg me to console command the other ebony guy.

ya, that'd be part of the discussion i had with jfraser last nite that there are multiple randalls made for it, but they don't coincide with the visit count

Anybody else having problem with SD+ scenario after upgrading to 4.7x ?

I've checked to only trigger SD+ enslavement on MCM but nothing happens after my character is sold. Only the usual fade in/out screen and the A. Lincoln quote. 

that's likely a known issue for sd - its listed on the main page you need to clean your save after upgrading from before 4.7 or as posted above use a new save (we both responded at the same time, lol)

It has come to my attention there is a "Fix" for the current issue of being sold twice "or once and can't get ebony guy to talk to you again" There are in fact 2 ebony guys, one will NOT talk to you and the other one will, just console command the other one to you. if u have the issue of being sold twice, Simple use the "What am I doing here" (or whatever it says) and DO NOT SPAM CLICK OR E TO SKIP THE DIALOG!!!! and u will only be sold once.

after that I had the issue of him not talking to me which leg me to console command the other ebony guy.

I don't use two different Randalls. Apparently there's a problem with the global variable.

SSLV_RandallHolding "John Randall" [NPC_:0302878F]

referenced by tab doesn't list anything there, but it has the same name and armor set if a player consoled that in

or this:

JohnRandall "John Randall" [NPC_:0300492F]

if the mod for some reason had the npc switched already and the player console this as the other

the player just knows the randall in the room won't speak, but sees the other reference in the help list of simple slavery - apparently Iphinome is able to console the other randall for the missing dialogue

It has come to my attention there is a "Fix" for the current issue of being sold twice "or once and can't get ebony guy to talk to you again" There are in fact 2 ebony guys, one will NOT talk to you and the other one will, just console command the other one to you. if u have the issue of being sold twice, Simple use the "What am I doing here" (or whatever it says) and DO NOT SPAM CLICK OR E TO SKIP THE DIALOG!!!! and u will only be sold once.

after that I had the issue of him not talking to me which leg me to console command the other ebony guy.

I don't use two different Randalls. Apparently there's a problem with the global variable.

referenced by tab doesn't list anything there, but it has the same name and armor set if a player consoled that in

or this:

if the mod for some reason had the npc switched already and the player console this as the other

the player just knows the randall in the room won't speak, but sees the other reference in the help list of simple slavery - apparently Iphinome is able to console the other randall for the missing dialogue

ohhh, yeah, I forgot about that one. I had a plan to make a slave training scenario, so I made a small room and put a duplicate Randall in there.

Hell yeah a training scenario! They beat the stuffin outta ya before putting you on auction that would be great and if ME mod is updated soon it has support for whipping npcs backwards on an x cross so more ass spanking. I just got an idea for this actually, there could be two outcomes for SS one is that training room where the trainer ends up being your owner and the other is the auction. So whoever was supposed to be chosen as the owner depending on the settings will be the npc that walks into the training room for that outcome.

or this:

ohhh, yeah, I forgot about that one. I had a plan to make a slave training scenario, so I made a small room and put a duplicate Randall in there.

hmm, sounds like you should work on that some more after you get the randall bug fixed