just curious, Skeevers in the Wall  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3319-skeevers-in-the-wall-and-amputee-themed-stories/  says that it is linked to SS, but dies notshow u in the list in the MCM, is that something you need to do or did Delzaron need to do something?

delzaron made another mod that linked to simpleslavery as well, but when asked about it prefered it not go from simple slavery to his mod for immersion purposes - likely its the same case here, he's made a link to the auction from his mod, not to it

Hell yeah a training scenario! They beat the stuffin outta ya before putting you on auction that would be great and if ME mod is updated soon it has support for whipping npcs backwards on an x cross so more ass spanking. I just got an idea for this actually, there could be two outcomes for SS one is that training room where the trainer ends up being your owner and the other is the auction. So whoever was supposed to be chosen as the owner depending on the settings will be the npc that walks into the training room for that outcome.

the backward whipping is part of the zaz extension mod, so there would be no need to incorporate ME for that. That said, once I get the current bugs worked out I'll be moving to the next mod that has been waiting for expansion for months. I'll get back to SS at some point, but it will have to go to the end of the queue and wait its turn again.

Are you supposed to remain in the auction house with the SD outcome?

yes. Your new master will take over in the auction house. The travel package should start at that point, so the master should leave soon after. If he doesn't, head out the door. You'll be punished for walking off, but it should get things moving.

If it's not connecting you to a master, that's a different question.

After three restarts in my test profiles, it looks like my character has just two sets of leg irons (cuffs for legs and leg chains), but no wrist cuffs in the cell. Is this intentional, or did you just accidentally added leg cuffs instead of wrist cuffs?

you should have wrist irons, collar, and the HDT leg chains. I've never been able to get the zaz equipment to show up consistently

yes. Your new master will take over in the auction house. The travel package should start at that point, so the master should leave soon after. If he doesn't, head out the door. You'll be punished for walking off, but it should get things moving.

Thanks for the reply.  I haven't used SS since a much earlier version and wasn't sure what was supposed to happen now.  So I get the "follow me" bit but nothing happens afterward.  The owner will just wonder around the room.  Going outside will trigger "follow me" again but then will just wonder around outside the auction house.  I had 4.7 installed, saw there was a 4.71 so I changed to that.  Same problem.  I'm guessing there is a conflict with another mod.  I'm not too heavy on mods right now so I'll try to turn some things off and see if it works.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't used SS since a much earlier version and wasn't sure what was supposed to happen now. So I get the "follow me" bit but nothing happens afterward. The owner will just wonder around the room. Going outside will trigger "follow me" again but then will just wonder around outside the auction house. I had 4.7 installed, saw there was a 4.71 so I changed to that. Same problem. I'm guessing there is a conflict with another mod. I'm not too heavy on mods right now so I'll try to turn some things off and see if it works.

this is on a new game?

Sry for maybe a noob question but is Simple Slavery with "Maria Eden 2.1.20160813" compatible?

sort of. It will connect you to an owner, but there are significant changes from the previous version of me. When the next update of me comes out there will be a true connection.

any idea when a fix for not being able to be auctioned a 2nd time will be forthcoming? I'm using the latest release and having to setstage it but that is not without its own issues

I'll try to get to it tonight, but RL is being very R right now.

any idea when a fix for not being able to be auctioned a 2nd time will be forthcoming? I'm using the latest release and having to setstage it but that is not without its own issues

I'll try to get to it tonight, but RL is being very R right now.

RL can be a real motherfucker at times, and it MUST take priority, please take care of business first...

Thanks for the reply. I haven't used SS since a much earlier version and wasn't sure what was supposed to happen now. So I get the "follow me" bit but nothing happens afterward. The owner will just wonder around the room. Going outside will trigger "follow me" again but then will just wonder around outside the auction house. I had 4.7 installed, saw there was a 4.71 so I changed to that. Same problem. I'm guessing there is a conflict with another mod. I'm not too heavy on mods right now so I'll try to turn some things off and see if it works.

this is on a new game?

I started it from a save file just past helgen with no mods installed.  Does that not qualify as "new game"?

this is on a new game?

I started it from a save file just past helgen with no mods installed. Does that not qualify as "new game"?

no. I understand what you're trying to do, and setting up a million mods in the mcm is a pain, but the only chance you will ever have at the most stable game possible is from an actual brand new game. Any time you add or subtract a mod after the game has started, no matter how early on, sends a small crack through the stability.

Edit: I know you said "with no mods installed", but this still holds true. ;)

interesting so anyone can walk through the door to the auction house? I can just see it where you play as a male character go to the auction block and buy one of the slaves there if that was possible

yes to the first, no to the second. I agree that that would be a logical step, but that is beyond my ability. That said, of someone wants to make such a mod using the SS market, feel free.;)

interesting so anyone can walk through the door to the auction house? I can just see it where you play as a male character go to the auction block and buy one of the slaves there if that was possible

yes to the first, no to the second. I agree that that would be a logical step, but that is beyond my ability. That said, of someone wants to make such a mod using the SS market, feel free. ;)

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder  ;)

yes to the first, no to the second. I agree that that would be a logical step, but that is beyond my ability. That said, of someone wants to make such a mod using the SS market, feel free. ;)

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder   ;)

not opposed to the idea either if somebody would like to try making a patch that would not only link the 2 mods, but create the random npc's for use in the auction as well

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder   ;)

Probably with Paradise Halls: Home Sweet Home instead. Doesn't allow to buy a slave per say, but you can sell yours at the restless hunter. PAHE is mostly about capturing slaves, it all depend on CliftonJD.

not opposed to the idea either if somebody would like to try making a patch that would not only link the 2 mods, but create the random npc's for use in the auction as well

I would love to make a patch, but all my attempts at modding have resulted in epic fails along this order

http://www.onlinefootage.tv/frontend_dev.php/video/show/id/3799

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder ;)

Probably with Paradise Halls: Home Sweet Home instead. Doesn't allow to buy a slave per say, but you can sell yours at the restless hunter. PAHE is mostly about capturing slaves, it all depend on CliftonJD.
if I understand these mods properly, that's incorrect. Home just gives you a place to store slaves. You need PAHE to do the enslaving. A simple patch could work like this: the player enters the SS market and the auction happens, which is the part I don't know how to implement. How to make a bidding war between NPC's and the player?

One slighty non-immersive way would be to have the player speak to the auctioneer and give the number he wants to bid, then the NPC's are assigned random numbers. If the player has the highest bid, they win. More like a silent auction. There might be a way to make the player's bid into a global or something, then call it during a scene, if globals can be called in scenes.

Anyway, if the player wins, they either use PAHE'S enslavement function to enslave their prize or maybe that can be coded into the mod. Not sure how that works.

So the basic functionality is sort of easy to work out. You'd need a lot of NPC's to use as the slaves, stick then on the platform disabled, then enable the next once one gets bought.

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder ;)

if I understand these mods properly, that's incorrect. Home just gives you a place to store slaves. You need PAHE to do the enslaving. A simple patch could work like this: the player enters the SS market and the auction happens, which is the part I don't know how to implement. How to make a bidding war between NPC's and the player?

One slighty non-immersive way would be to have the player speak to the auctioneer and give the number he wants to bid, then the NPC's are assigned random numbers. If the player has the highest bid, they win. More like a silent auction. There might be a way to make the player's bid into a global or something, then call it during a scene, if globals can be called in scenes.

Anyway, if the player wins, they either use PAHE'S enslavement function to enslave their prize or maybe that can be coded into the mod. Not sure how that works.

So the basic functionality is sort of easy to work out. You'd need a lot of NPC's to use as the slaves, stick then on the platform disabled, then enable the next once one gets bought.

ok, i'll pass the word around to the other threads for bites