I understand this is an issue but I can't seem to resolve teleporting to your master for the SD+ outcome of Simple Slavery.  Every time I appear outside the Thalmor Embassy in irons.  I understand you wrote that you must hit the "End" key, I've tried the one on the keypad and the other just above the directional arrows on my keyboard but nothing happens.

One other odd occurrence, Simple Slavery seems to override SD+ in Death Alternative blackout outcomes.  I have Simple Slavery at 7% and SD+ at 40% and Simple Slavery seems to trigger frequently while SD+ has never triggered in this playthrough.

Appreciate a little help, please.  Thank you.

ok, the second bug sounds like it might be why the hotkey isn't working for you, but we'd need to see the log of it to help further or you might need to ask at the sd thread for assistance

I understand this is an issue but I can't seem to resolve teleporting to your master for the SD+ outcome of Simple Slavery.  Every time I appear outside the Thalmor Embassy in irons.  I understand you wrote that you must hit the "End" key, I've tried the one on the keypad and the other just above the directional arrows on my keyboard but nothing happens.

One other odd occurrence, Simple Slavery seems to override SD+ in Death Alternative blackout outcomes.  I have Simple Slavery at 7% and SD+ at 40% and Simple Slavery seems to trigger frequently while SD+ has never triggered in this playthrough.

Appreciate a little help, please.  Thank you.

ok, the second bug sounds like it might be why the hotkey isn't working for you, but we'd need to see the log of it to help further or you might need to ask at the sd thread for assistance

Just a follow up.  It appears SD+ is giving me the issue currently.  Thanks for the swift reply.

Also, sorry, I didn't have a log available at the time.  Again, thanks.

I downloaded and installed this mod and it worked great getting there.

But one problem I'm having is that my PC can't activate the guard outside the cage. I even tried activating the fellow slaves inside the cage but nothing. I thought it might have been a glitch caused by the settings in another mod like Devious Traps. I checked and didn't see where that would cause the issue.

Can you tell me what the code is to move to the auction? Thanks.

But one problem I'm having is that my PC can't activate the guard outside the cage. I even tried activating the fellow slaves inside the cage but nothing. I thought it might have been a glitch caused by the settings in another mod like Devious Traps. I checked and didn't see where that would cause the issue.

sounds like a mod has disabled player controls - try fixing that from captured dreams or zaz menus

Would you be willing to add the Capture Dream's Embassy quest as an out too?

you'll need to ask vel about making that a possibility

i didn't know that was a thing, but since he allowed access to the other CD scenario, he'll probably be okay with that, too. What does that quest do?

i didn't know that was a thing, but since he allowed access to the other CD scenario, he'll probably be okay with that, too. What does that quest do?

The CD's embassy quest is the worst punishment of capture dream where the player is send to the tholmar embassy to be the entertainment and basely used my the thalmor and put though the wood horse and a few other punishment for the entertainment of the thalmor guards. Would make a great outcome for if the player is beaten by the thalmor after the diplomatic immunity quest form the main questline too.

sounds like a mod has disabled player controls - try fixing that from captured dreams or zaz menus 

Thanks for the hint. I went thru all the mods I have with the option to enable-disable player control and it didn't work. Also, my pc can activate the cell doors, the font comes up. Well, of course they're locked. lol.  But that does show that player control isn't disable, just can't activate any actors.

I don't know what else to do. I even left that save and though it took a while, got defeated and went back to the auction and had the same problem. I don't know what other settings may cause this.

OK, I still don't know what happened but I tried removing the mod with Nexus MM and re-downloaded it from here. I reinstalled, started the save back up and it works fine. Must have been a hiccup in the system when I downloaded the first copy.

Thanks for a great mod.

Hi guys,

I'll try to use simple Slavery with SD+

After being captured, my character is auctioned.

But each time, at the end of the auction my character is outside, free, near the Thalmor ambassady.. no master around...

I'll try to use the [END] key to go near the master, but without success. I'll try to remap the key, the same...

Any idea ?

Hi guys,

I'll try to use simple Slavery with SD+

After being captured, my character is auctioned.

But each time, at the end of the auction my character is outside, free, near the Thalmor ambassady.. no master around...

I'll try to use the [END] key to go near the master, but without success. I'll try to remap the key, the same...

Any idea ?

having the same problem, seems SD+ and simple slavery have some kind of issue that conflicts, have been trying to get them to work together all week but it seems they just wont cooperate at all... however even if i uninstall simple slavery i cannot get sd+ to run at all so i am buggered if i know what is causing it but the error do seem to lie with sd+ and not SS

Hey Ya.

I am wondering if Slaverun and SLUTS are a one time use for this mod, as it is not working the second time around.

I think I know what the Slaverun problem is, as this particular character is a Slaver instead of a slave, so going back as captured is not in the cards. I will post about that on that thread.

Hey Ya.

I am wondering if Slaverun and SLUTS are a one time use for this mod, as it is not working the second time around.

I think I know what the Slaverun problem is, as this particular character is a Slaver instead of a slave, so going back as captured is not in the cards. I will post about that on that thread.

slaverun is sposed to be a one time deal, you can't get sent back if you're already a slave and there's no release from it - atleast that's how i remember it so if that's changed that'd be why you're not getting the results you're looking for

sluts i'm pretty sure was also permanent and since the author hasn't been around to change that...

Hey Ya.

for some mods, I felt it would either be weird if they happened twice or the functionality was not present for more than one instance. check the mcm - if they are unchecked after the first time being sent to them, they are set to trigger only once. if you want to have them be options again, simply re-check them in the mcm.

Nah, they are checked. I imagine that SLUTS does not have a second buy, as the character is supposed to keep working or something. (make another delivery through the speech tree)

Slaverun Reloaded does have a return on the slave after being enslaved (quest or SS) I think being a Slaver Bitch instead makes it so that enslaving the character isn't possible for that mod. I may be wrong.

Nah, they are checked. I imagine that SLUTS does not have a second buy, as the character is supposed to keep working or something. (make another delivery through the speech tree)

Slaverun Reloaded does have a return on the slave after being enslaved (quest or SS) I think being a Slaver Bitch instead makes it so that enslaving the character isn't possible for that mod. I may be wrong.

please understand that i am not questioning your intelligence or abilities when i say this - i'm just crossing t''s, as the saying goes.

when you say they are checked, do you mean they were checked when you originally started the current playthrough, or do you mean you went back into the mcm after the first instance of being sent to them and have confirmed that they are still checked?

I had them checked when I came into the auction, and did uncheck Slaverun while there, since I believe there isn't a transition when doing the Slaver quest.

When I approach the dude at the cage (beside the Auctioneer, forget his name) he autogreets me with the "...it's your turn." line. Sometimes it does it twice.

I can't remember exactly when the ending scenario is defined - is it right when the player is transported in? Or is it later, like when talking to the guard?

The reason I'm asking is I wonder if it's possible to add a variable to the "SSLV Entry" modevent that predefines which scenario you'll get. Something like:

sendmodevent("SSLV Entry", "Scenario1")

or

sendmodevent("SSLV Entry", "Scenario_CapturedDreams")

And then have the auction send you to that scenario (defaulting to random if the appropriate mod isn't installed).

That way I could send the player to the auction while guaranteeing they'd get sent to a specific scenario if it's installed...

I had them checked when I came into the auction, and did uncheck Slaverun while there, since I believe there isn't a transition when doing the Slaver quest.

When I approach the dude at the cage (beside the Auctioneer, forget his name) he autogreets me with the "...it's your turn." line. Sometimes it does it twice.

still haven't figured out where the force greet comes from and jfraser says its not from simpleslavery, which would make sense why the forced greet doesn't come if i land in the auction at the start of the game thru alternate start, but later in the game that changes depending on how you get there as tho a mod that sends the player to the auction is adding the forced greet

I can't remember exactly when the ending scenario is defined - is it right when the player is transported in? Or is it later, like when talking to the guard?

The reason I'm asking is I wonder if it's possible to add a variable to the "SSLV Entry" modevent that predefines which scenario you'll get. Something like:

sendmodevent("SSLV Entry", "Scenario1")

or

sendmodevent("SSLV Entry", "Scenario_CapturedDreams")

And then have the auction send you to that scenario (defaulting to random if the appropriate mod isn't installed).

That way I could send the player to the auction while guaranteeing they'd get sent to a specific scenario if it's installed...

from what i can tell it sets the ending scenario after the player is in the auction, but before the player talks to the guy in ebony armor or in the case listed above where the player is force-greeted, its also before the greeting