it's chosen right after you speak to the guard. the whole point is that you are a slave and therefore have lost control of decisions about your life.

but  if you want to control where you go, uncheck the other options. 

Hum. What is DHLP ?

it's a function from an old LL mod - i don't remember which one - that turns the flag for the player being enslaved on and off. most of the slavery mods run dhlp-suspend so other mods' functions won't run during player enslavement.

jfraser,  Please for the love of the God-Emperor himself, STOP USING WHITE TEXT! I'm still using the old white background because my eye sight is crap, and I see better on the white/black contrast than the black/white contrast.  Your mods look fantastic, but trying to read the descriptions is driving me insane (okay, its a short trip but whatever).   

jfraser, Please for the love of the God-Emperor himself, STOP USING WHITE TEXT! I'm still using the old white background because my eye sight is crap, and I see better on the white/black contrast than the black/white contrast. Your mods look fantastic, but trying to read the descriptions is driving me insane (okay, its a short trip but whatever).

I didn't know that was an issue, thanks for letting me know. I assume standard text (like the text used here) is ok?

jfraser, Please for the love of the God-Emperor himself, STOP USING WHITE TEXT! I'm still using the old white background because my eye sight is crap, and I see better on the white/black contrast than the black/white contrast. Your mods look fantastic, but trying to read the descriptions is driving me insane (okay, its a short trip but whatever).

I didn't know that was an issue, thanks for letting me know. I assume standard text (like the text used here) is ok?

but this is white test on a black background

Gray on dark grey, which is less contrasting than white on dark grey, or even worse white on black.

I use a lot of colors, and nothing is going to work 100% for everyone... some people can't see green, or blue, or yellow, depending on monitors, eyes, etc.

Generally speaking, the standard (unformatted) text seems to work best for most people here. Red shades usually seem to be okay, pinks too.

Then there's text like this...

EDIT: The problem with unformatted text is, it's not visually distinct or interesting enough for a lot of people. Section delineation or making sure some text is seen as more important, or "pay attention to me" kinds of things... most people tend to skip over big blocks of grey text.

@jfraser,

Thank you!  

Clifton, did you actually read my post?

Gray on dark grey, which is less contrasting than white on dark grey, or even worse white on black.

I use a lot of colors, and nothing is going to work 100% for everyone... some people can't see green, or blue, or yellow, depending on monitors, eyes, etc.

Generally speaking, the standard (unformatted) text seems to work best for most people here. Red shades usually seem to be okay, pinks too.

EDIT: The problem with unformatted text is, it's not visually distinct or interesting enough for a lot of people. Section delineation or making sure some text is seen as more important, or "pay attention to me" kinds of things... most people tend to skip over big blocks of grey text.

As I know most people are using the black/dark gray background, the white, bright green, yellow and pink colors work fine for them. I have done web design, so I understand the need for some formatting in order to clearly delineate section changes.  I am really not trying to be a dick about this, but jfraser (glory of the God-Emperor go with him) seems to use rather more white text than average when creating mod descriptions.  Having to use Ctrl-A to highlight the entire description so I can see the text really strains my already bad eyes.  I have no objections to the use of text formatting, as long as it is done in moderation. 

i favor the traffic system

green i use like the green light when emphasizing next to other point, the yellow is still cautionary, and the red is definitely stop here this is the most important of issues funning fnis or conflict issues listed here

never saw any point to the white with its similarities to the default color its unnoticeable until the background color is changed enough to make it a problem

i favor the traffic system

green i use like the green light when emphasizing next to other point, the yellow is still cautionary, and the red is definitely stop here this is the most important of issues funning fnis or conflict issues listed here

never saw any point to the white with its similarities to the default color its unnoticeable until the background color is changed enough to make it a problem

Amazing how many people utterly skip HUGE RED TEXT though. I've long wondered if that's a red/green color blindness problem or just ordinary sloppy reading habits.

So, went through an action with a new character (Titmeat) and it doubled the "it's your turn" thing. My poor gal went and got enslaved in Slaverun, had to use a save four times before I could get it to work right, the thing was trying to do the "look at this slave bitch I bought" and "Your here again, bitch" at the same time.

When in the action, it activated the action twice (two boxes leading into the stage, two boxes checked to black out for the mod lead in) Not sure how this is doing this, but I have had this happen several times now. This is the first time it happened in the first sale of the character in the game.

Should it give you my load order and papyrus?

So, went through an action with a new character (Titmeat) and it doubled the "it's your turn" thing. My poor gal went and got enslaved in Slaverun, had to use a save four times before I could get it to work right, the thing was trying to do the "look at this slave bitch I bought" and "Your here again, bitch" at the same time.

When in the action, it activated the action twice (two boxes leading into the stage, two boxes checked to black out for the mod lead in) Not sure how this is doing this, but I have had this happen several times now. This is the first time it happened in the first sale of the character in the game.

Should it give you my load order and papyrus?

I'm having this same problem trying to figure out load orders. 

If you don't understand why it happens, would you consider creating a "debug" version of your script, so we get a high verbosity in the logs to determine at which point the multiple scenario get chosen?

we've already figured out that the multiple scenarios get chosen by something causing the ebony guy's dialog type to change from waiting for the player to approach to an idle comment when the player is in proximity basically since its not waiting for the player to be in dialogue anymore, it says it twice and initiates everything twice

what we need is a way to figure out what's modifying his dialogue from normal to comments at the player

Can you initiate the thing without relying on dialogues? Like, as soon as the player enter a specific part of the cage or something?

but if a dialogue that wasn't made to behave this manner is causing these issues, it would seem more likely to cause these issues if done by location...unless you're referring to trigger plates and location markers then i could see it possible, but harder for the player to get the concept of walking to the right location for it(how would you inform or even lure the player to the location)

Wanted to report an issue, occasionally when starting the sequence after talking to the guard, two instances of the auction will trigger. I will be teleported to the block and sit through two auction dialogues (while being able to move freely), then load into the new area after the second auction finishes. When this happens, I load to the second auction's area first, then load into the first auction's area but am floating very high from the ground for a few seconds before falling. I take the fall damage, then CTD. This doesn't happen every time, and happens even when I only have one option selected for the auction to choose from. I've had it happen with two instances of SD+, SD+ with Deviously Cursed Loot,  Deviously Cursed Loot with Captured Dreams, and Captured Dreams with SD+. I'm sure I've had other combinations as well, but those are the three mods I usually have active. 

I'd like to report an Issue, after having gone through the auction and my character is sent off it's almost always to the exact same place, with the exception of events that take me to a defined space like Captured Dreams or Red Wave Brothel I always end up next to this old neutral NPC in the middle of Morvunskar, if I get one of the DCL events I get the devices and while I'm still surrounded by enemies I can escape but if I trigger the SD+ event I 100% of the time get owned by this person.

What makes it worse is that It's impossible to interact with said person meaning that if I get enslaved by him and after he murders all the bandits in Morvunskar I cannot do anything anymore.

I'd like to report an Issue, after having gone through the auction and my character is sent off it's almost always to the exact same place, with the exception of events that take me to a defined space like Captured Dreams or Red Wave Brothel I always end up next to this old neutral NPC in the middle of Morvunskar,

if I get one of the DCL events I get the devices and while I'm still surrounded by enemies I can escape but if I trigger the SD+ event I 100% of the time get owned by this person.

you'll have to beg the mercy of kimy at dcl to put the cursed collar in a non-hostile location

What makes it worse is that It's impossible to interact with said person meaning that if I get enslaved by him and after he murders all the bandits in Morvunskar I cannot do anything anymore.

i've seen this issue, but atm its unknown if that's a dialogue issue from cursed loot gagged dialogs overcoming sd gagged dialogs or if its just an issue with sd detecting the owner in the latest update -- if the player wasn't gagged during enslavement then its not a dcl issue, you'll need to ask for help with this at the sd thread

For gagged issues, I recommend Devious Framework. It has a fix for gagged issues, including when Maria Eden blocks gagged interactions.

For gagged issues, I recommend Devious Framework. It has a fix for gagged issues, including when Maria Eden blocks gagged interactions.