I gave this mod a try but I can't seem to get past the auction scene. My character wakes up in the cell, talks to john (I think that was his name) and he says it's my turn. Then a black screen and some dialogue and after the black screen my character is still in the cell and cannot move, nothing happens after that. 

Dumb question time...
Do you have any of the following: Captured Dreams, Sanguine's Debauchery, Slaves of Tamriel, or Quick as you Like installed too?

I tried this out with SD+ and Slaves of Tamriel installed, and I think it's really well done.  The fact that the auction seems to vary each time you're enslaved is a really nice touch.  Unfortunately SD+ seemed to be giving me severe script lag problems so I ended up removing all three mods and starting over.  I'll definitely keep tabs on this mod and look to reinstall it at a later date.

I gave this mod a try but I can't seem to get past the auction scene. My character wakes up in the cell, talks to john (I think that was his name) and he says it's my turn. Then a black screen and some dialogue and after the black screen my character is still in the cell and cannot move, nothing happens after that.

Sounds like what was happening when trying to connect to captured dreams before (thus CC's question). Do you have the latest version of this mod?

Report that CD enslavement works fine.

PC is sent to CD basement and charged a 10 000 septim fee. My, my ... Master is an usurer because PC was bought for only 800 septims! ;:

The person who sold you to your master is a brilliant salesman if he was able to convince your master that you were worth 10,000 when he paid less than a tenth of that.

Sounds like what was happening when trying to connect to captured dreams before (thus CC's question). Do you have the latest version of this mod?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have all the requirements though it is possible the Captured Dreamshop is one version behind, will check it now. 

Edit: Everything is up to date and still the same problem. 

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have all the requirements though it is possible the Captured Dreamshop is one version behind, will check it now.

Well, technically it doesn't require anything. Look at you in-game journal and let me know what it says.

Okay, quick poll time. If I were to make a slave training scenario that tied into simple slavery, so you wouldn't go to the block until they thought you were sufficiently compliant, would you prefer to have it integrated into simple slavery(which means you would have to go through some form of training or re-education each time) or as a separate mod? And don't say mcm - I am not prepared to handle those yet.

Well, technically it doesn't require anything. Look at you in-game journal and let me know what it says.

Okay, quick poll time. If I were to make a slave training scenario that tied into simple slavery, so you wouldn't go to the block until they thought you were sufficiently compliant, would you prefer to have it integrated into simple slavery(which means you would have to go through some form of training or re-education each time) or as a separate mod? And don't say mcm - I am not prepared to handle those yet.

Ooh... a training scenario! I like it, I like it! I really like it!

How about something in between... a training scenario that triggers only the first time you go to the block?

p.s. Did I say I like it? Because I do...

The longest part would be the initial one, but when you are dragged back in on subsequent enslavements, the people in charge would naturally be leery. "So, you ran away, eh? Guess the training didn't take properly."

But the time in subsequent trips would be much lessened if the player chooses subservient options. "No,I swear, my master was killed by brigands! I truly wanted to serve him!"

Just a small thing ...

Got defeated, got sold (everything worked fine), Woke up in the wilderness with some guy next to me, couldnt move, then could move (thought yeah my sd is soo slow these days) opened console went to smoke a cigarette, came back, nothing had heppened.

Then i decided to talk to that guy, he had a dialoge-line master (i thought mhh strange). He told me he was freeing slaves and i was lucky andsoon .... and now the strange thing happened. I said Thank you for freeing me and baaam SD kicked in an i was his slave..... reloaded then and said ... but please i wanna be your slave .... sd did do nothing and that guy just went away. I guess something went wrong put i cant quite point at it.

Just a small thing ...

Got defeated, got sold (everything worked fine), Woke up in the wilderness with some guy next to me, couldnt move, then could move (thought yeah my sd is soo slow these days) opened console went to smoke a cigarette, came back, nothing had heppened.

Then i decided to talk to that guy, he had a dialoge-line master (i thought mhh strange). He told me he was freeing slaves and i was lucky andsoon .... and now the strange thing happened. I said Thank you for freeing me and baaam SD kicked in an i was his slave..... reloaded then and said ... but please i wanna be your slave .... sd did do nothing and that guy just went away. I guess something went wrong put i cant quite point at it.

Huh. I knew about the guy who didn't connect to sd properly, but this is the first I've heard of it connecting later. There is some lag before sd kicks, which is why you're frozen for a bit. Did you happen to choose the "I need a strong hand to guide me" line?

noo, nothing like that there was one dialogue line: "Master" (apart from the dialogue lines that everyone has). I took it and he told me that he is not my master but some guy which is travelling around to free ppl. from slavery. and that iam free now. The i had 2 dialogue options 1. the Pls but i wanna be a slave which ended the interaction and 2. The "Umm thank you for freeing me" Line wich made him enslave me (funny thing he did it whilst he was lecturing that i could thank him by freeing other slaves).

noo, nothing like that there was one dialogue line: "Master" (apart from the dialogue lines that everyone has). I took it and he told me that he is not my master but some guy which is travelling around to free ppl. from slavery. and that iam free now. The i had 2 dialogue options 1. the Pls but i wanna be a slave which ended the interaction and 2. The "Umm thank you for freeing me" Line wich made him enslave me (funny thing he did it whilst he was lecturing that i could thank him by freeing other slaves).

Well, that's pretty funny- "you're free! Just kidding! Now get on your knees, dog!"

I'll fix it when I get time, thanks for letting me know.

They might even appreciate it.

"Oh, look, it's this one again! She always fetches a good price, and it's quite a savings not having to train her like a new one!"

Kind of like how credit cards work... you go to the store, you get what you want, and you don't have to pay any actual money... you just give the cashier a little piece of plastic, and you get your stuff, and the best part is, you get the little piece of plastic back so you can use it again and you never actually have to pay any money! It's great!

Besides, after getting captured, enslaved, and then free over and over, you might start getting to know the slavers... you know, making new friends, and all that.

"Oh look, it's Slave #6 again! How are you this week, six?"

"Oh, fine, fine. Listen, sell me to a Breton or a Redguard or something this time, okay? The Altmer you guys sold me to last time was a real asshole."

"We'll see what we can do, six. Run along to the cage now, bidding's about to start."

"Got it. See you guys next week!"

Who knows... enough of that and the slavers might even ask you to join their little band. A sort of decoy slave, they're con men and you're the bait.

I get this issue where when I am defeated I go up for auction but my character is on the floor.

If this happens when you first appear in the cage then it seems like the  problem I have sometimes seen with the "no fall" patch - try using the "Reset Player State" toggle in the utility menu of Death Alternative's MCM once you are in the cage and on the floor. That always fixes the issue for me....

After talking to John and I get the black screen, this is what appears:

sujFFnv.png

After the black screen is gone and my character is stuck in the cell, this is what the quest journal shows:

H13g13V.jpg

sujFFnv.png

After the black screen is gone and my character is stuck in the cell, this is what the quest journal shows:

H13g13V.jpg

Hmm...those are the objectives you get as you go up to be auctioned.  I know you know what you're doing, but no one else seems to have this odd issue, so I'm not sure what could be happening. :/   Maybe a script somehow got lost? Perhaps try reinstalling.

sujFFnv.png

H13g13V.jpg

Hmm...those are the objectives you get as you go up to be auctioned.  I know you know what you're doing, but no one else seems to have this odd issue, so I'm not sure what could be happening. :/   Maybe a script somehow got lost? Perhaps try reinstalling.

Just to be sure, I just need  Simple Slavery 2.73 - Arbiter is a Genius.7z Simple Slavery Patch.7z right?

Edit: Just reinstalled, rechecked my requirements and checked to see if MO could find any conflicts (there were none) and still the same problem.

I have no idea what is causing it, everything is exactly as it should be.  

sujFFnv.png

H13g13V.jpg

Just to be sure, I just need  Simple Slavery 2.73 - Arbiter is a Genius.7z Simple Slavery Patch.7z right?

Edit: Just reinstalled, rechecked my requirements and checked to see if MO could find any conflicts (there were none) and still the same problem.

I have no idea what is causing it, everything is exactly as it should be.  

Yes, that should work. Let me know.

edit: oops, didn't see your edit. I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. You can try posting a log. I don't know if anything will pop - it rarely does - but it's worth a shot.