I agree with you that UNP looks better. I recently switched back myself. My only problem with UNP is (last time I checked) the pregnancy belly mod looks really bad on it. It's been awhile, so maybe they have fixed that. I haven't looked into it yet.

I really wish Lady Body was compatible with everything else...

If you haven't yet, give this a try.  It's the best I've found and I've looked around quite a bit.  Make sure you get the file with belly, equipment is good too.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

Agree, Lady Body looks outstanding.

I agree with you that UNP looks better. I recently switched back myself. My only problem with UNP is (last time I checked) the pregnancy belly mod looks really bad on it. It's been awhile, so maybe they have fixed that. I haven't looked into it yet.

If you haven't yet, give this a try. It's the best I've found and I've looked around quite a bit. Make sure you get the file with belly, equipment is good too.

Thanks. I see where that gives jiggle - I didn't see anything about pregnancy scaling.

If you haven't yet, give this a try. It's the best I've found and I've looked around quite a bit. Make sure you get the file with belly, equipment is good too.

Thanks. I see where that gives jiggle - I didn't see anything about pregnancy scaling.

It's for an HDT UNP body with belly node.  The belly scales quite well.  Here is one of my character after a chaurus attack, she is only three days along so it's not to round yet.

post-309911-0-48146800-1424382841_thumb.jpg

Plus the breasts aren't all weird and flat like b3lissario's mesh.

It's for an HDT UNP body with belly node.  The belly scales quite well.  Here is one of my character after a chaurus attack, she is only three days along so it's not to round yet.

attachicon.gifunphdt.jpg

Plus the breasts aren't all weird and flat like b3lissario's mesh.

That worked, thanks. Do you know of armor or clothes that will scale with the belly? See how I'm doing no research on my own here? ;)

That worked, thanks. Do you know of armor or clothes that will scale with the belly? See how I'm doing no research on my own here? ;)

Well, that's the big problem with basic UNP.  Hard enough to find armor and clothes with basic BBP let alone TBBP and belly and all that.  Turbosundance is a modder on nexus that has some clothes and armors modded.  I've downloaded them and they are in my game but I haven't tried them while character is pregnant.

My usual workaround is to use either the Dandelion Skirt from brokefoot or the Wild Huntress skirt.  They cover up the lower half for some basic modesty!  Then I add bits and pieces of armor scrap.

For scaling pregnancy armors/clothings, I use this mod. It's quite good.

I think it's vanilla armors, not UNP-specific, but I've never noticed any texture issues with it (I mean, obviously, considering that almost all armors/clothings cover the entire body).

I've been tempted to use that one for some time.  I just like all the custom armors too much to give it up for vanilla with TBBP and belly.

Great news about pchs and his mods.

So you've come a long way but I think I just broke your mod...

So I have SD on, at first I thought this will also work with Wolfclub but that 1 is still not perfect so it's better off without Wolfclub yet.

So I noticed that it took a while before a sex scene could even start. Half the time when it starts, it started the exact same time the combat begins. Well, a legionnaire bought my char. so I guess combat gives him a hard on. Eventually, my char. is bitten by a monster mod naga during sex with her master 7 that took away all of the 2nd hp bar. My char. can't move anymore & it won't cut to black or anything either.

So after my char. was sold, she'll appear on a road with her master. Can I check where are they going? I still don't trust skyrim navmesh but so far you seem to make them stay on their track pretty well. You also seem to give all of them an op fire spell. I also get random CTDs when in Tamriel cell so knowing where they'll take my char. to will save a lot of frustration because I can coc them all there, or you can have the "Are we there yet?" thing from SD.

It still bugged.

- SD way ; no moves, no dialogues.

- CD : you just stay in the slave market, and you can't control your character

- wolfclub : idem.

Maybe there is something I done wrong. Your mod had great potential...

Hmm...I hate to say things like this, but many others have reported success, so I think it's something in your setup. You have the very latest sd, right? This stuff is happening on a new game, not a save, right?

You are correct about captured dreams and wolfclub. CD has only worked for one person so far and I haven't had a chance to look into it. Wolfclub is not connected yet.

So you've come a long way but I think I just broke your mod...

So I have SD on, at first I thought this will also work with Wolfclub but that 1 is still not perfect so it's better off without Wolfclub yet.

So I noticed that it took a while before a sex scene could even start. Half the time when it starts, it started the exact same time the combat begins. Well, a legionnaire bought my char. so I guess combat gives him a hard on. Eventually, my char. is bitten by a monster mod naga during sex with her master 7 that took away all of the 2nd hp bar. My char. can't move anymore & it won't cut to black or anything either.

So after my char. was sold, she'll appear on a road with her master. Can I check where are they going? I still don't trust skyrim navmesh but so far you seem to make them stay on their track pretty well. You also seem to give all of them an op fire spell. I also get random CTDs when in Tamriel cell so knowing where they'll take my char. to will save a lot of frustration because I can coc them all there, or you can have the "Are we there yet?" thing from SD.

Thanks for checking out my mod. :)

Wolfclub is not connected yet, and when it is, it will be a random choice, just as the other slavery options. Once you are teleported to the spot and connected to your master, this mod is done (until you get free and then defeated again). SD takes over from there, so the trek across country is all SD. The "are we there yet?" dialogue is only for the bounty hunters - it does not work with normal owners.

Similarly, simple slavery does not have a sex component at all, so I can't control any aspect of that.

It does take up to ten or so seconds to finish the transfer to SD. I plan on keeping the player from being able to move while the script catches up at some point.

So if you just have SD+ installed (no SoT) can you use this mod? i tried before but it seemed to halt at the auction which i assumed was due to me not using SoT but from reading the description it sounds like thats a soft dependancy so it should have worked

So if you just have SD+ installed (no SoT) can you use this mod? i tried before but it seemed to halt at the auction which i assumed was due to me not using SoT but from reading the description it sounds like thats a soft dependancy so it should have worked

i talked to the guy in the door of cage, then the auction begin, all ok

So the Simple Slavery master will wander randomly? Sounds like I need a new graphic card or more ram to play with this mod. Now, I don't even save my game outdoors because it will crash my game whenever I load it. 

I kind of like the new location for the market though, it doesn't have the same ring as the older 1 but it's still okay. Maybe some more decorations coz to me, the place just looks too clean or too empty, again, that's just me.

So the Simple Slavery master will wander randomly? Sounds like I need a new graphic card or more ram to play with this mod. Now, I don't even save my game outdoors because it will crash my game whenever I load it. 

I kind of like the new location for the market though, it doesn't have the same ring as the older 1 but it's still okay. Maybe some more decorations coz to me, the place just looks too clean or too empty, again, that's just me.

Thats what happened when my PC got sold at auction to some NPC that looked like it had been spawned by simple slavery (didn't recognise name)

Cause we were outside a falmer cave so when we went in to investigate he died :(

When i went to the simple slavery auction place it didn't put me in the locked cell, was outside it by the dude ya speak to with the cell door being locked.

The wandering guys are using SD, so if you're with them, it is working for you. I think I have their factions set wrong, which is why they're wandering instead of going where SD normally would send them. But you are correct, you don't need SoT.

I do plan on adding stuff to the slave market, but getting everything working right comes first. Getting sent to a spot outside the cage is just a skyrim thing - every now and then things like that happen. Unless it happens every time, in which case something is wrong.

For some reason my PC ends up in the air...   When she is defeated, I see a note about waking up on the cold hard ground... but then when the screen comes back my PC is falling in the air on a field of blue...

Not sure what to do... thx for the help!

Set Death Alternative to Bleedout and Ragdoll. That seems to fix this issue. Thanks for checking out my mod. :)

Hello jfraser,

thanks for this mod. it's great to have one mod to tie them all together :)

I noticed your recommendation on using Bleedout & Ragdoll and remembered that skyrimll was explicetly warning against using any DAYMOL setting with Ragdoll:

"For Sanguine's Debauchery to interact correctly with DAYMOYL, in your Death Alternative MCM Menu, make sure to set your "Animations" (Under Player Settings) away from anything that includes "Ragdoll". Ragdoll on bleedout causes problems with SD. By default, DAYMOYL is set to animate "Bleedout & Ragdoll". Take a second early on to change this setting to one of the non-ragdoll options."

(https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/wiki/DEATH-ALTERNATIVE---YOUR-MONEY-OR-YOUR-LIFE >> Some Recommendations for Avoiding Glitches (at the end, just before chapter "Death")

I have not tested it yet but wanted to point this out. I don't know what exactly is supposed to go wrong or if this is an outdated recommendation...

Just thought I point it out as your mod is directly tied to work with SD+

keep up the good work

Hello jfraser,

thanks for this mod. it's great to have one mod to tie them all together :)

I noticed your recommendation on using Bleedout & Ragdoll and remembered that skyrimll was explicetly warning against using any DAYMOL setting with Ragdoll:

"For Sanguine's Debauchery to interact correctly with DAYMOYL, in your Death Alternative MCM Menu, make sure to set your "Animations" (Under Player Settings) away from anything that includes "Ragdoll". Ragdoll on bleedout causes problems with SD. By default, DAYMOYL is set to animate "Bleedout & Ragdoll". Take a second early on to change this setting to one of the non-ragdoll options."

(https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/wiki/DEATH-ALTERNATIVE---YOUR-MONEY-OR-YOUR-LIFE >> Some Recommendations for Avoiding Glitches (at the end, just before chapter "Death")

I have not tested it yet but wanted to point this out. I don't know what exactly is supposed to go wrong or if this is an outdated recommendation...

Just thought I point it out as your mod is directly tied to work with SD+

keep up the good work

That is correct. However, it turns out that setting DA to bleedout alone gives you about a 70% chance of getting launched into a bottomless pit with this mod. Hopefully between the updates to SD and DA, it won't hurt SD anymore. :)

hello,

did some testing again, this time a looked at captured dreams mod, which i also like very much

As i saw in your code you set a variable CDxMP03DialogueSet to 14 and quest stage  CDxMP03 to 50. The immerslave mod does the same in a little different way.

When i do this in console, also nothing happens, but when i do a coc testcell before or after this, *bang* i got to the the captured dreams cellar.

Dont know why, but anyhow here is a screenshot of my trials :D

post-27485-0-47395300-1424726617_thumb.jpg

hello,

did some testing again, this time a looked at captured dreams mod, which i also like very much

As i saw in your code you set a variable CDxMP03DialogueSet to 14 and quest stage  CDxMP03 to 50. The immerslave mod does the same in a little different way.

When i do this in console, also nothing happens, but when i do a coc testcell before or after this, *bang* i got to the the captured dreams cellar.

Dont know why, but anyhow here is a screenshot of my trials :D

I...can't say I would ever have thought of that. if this works, I am going to put you in my mods as the smartest person in Tamriel.