Cheater. You were supposed to encounter her in-game. :P

I do plan on making just such background stuff when the player is in the cage. I'm also going to see if there is a way to add ambient noise of crowd sounds.

I don't know if there's a way to change the cell name. Hadn't really noticed that before. Hmm...

Forgive me, master! Please don't sell me to the Thalmor!  :(  ;) 

This mod is quite good (and its two accompanying mods too)... the assets are under some pretty restrictive permissions, but I believe (most of) the sounds used in it themselves can be downloaded from free sites. 

It's pretty easy, actually.

1. Right-click on the cell, select "Edit"

post-462261-0-64825900-1424120697_thumb.jpg

2. Go to the "interior data" and rename the cell.

post-462261-0-79498900-1424120709_thumb.jpg

The cell in the images used to be Heimskr's house in Whiterun.

I don't want to do anything with the player's inventory. It's too much work making storage and getting it back. I'm just looking for ways to keep the player from accessing the inventory while in the cage. The slave mods all take care of taking away the player's stuff, so this mod leaves it to them. 

Oh, yeah. I remember reading that. Derp.

EDIT: it's -> its, because I'm anal enough to spot an error and need to change it, but not anal enough to not make one in the first place.

Should I load Simple Slavery after or before the other mods like SD and Captured Dreams?

I'm asking this because right now, everything I get auctionned, all I see is "5" in the upper left  corner and after some time I get sent back in the wilderness with no enslavement whatsoever

I don't think it matters, actually. I've got simple slavery loaded after SD+ and Captured Dreams but before Slaves of Tamriel, and it works fine.

The fact that you're always getting scenario 5 for the auction is probably the fault of Skyrim's random number generator. How many times did you go through the auction and enslavement? Twice or three times, I can see Skyrim being stupid enough to do that. More than that, it gets increasingly unlikely, but still possible, I suppose.

The auction scene is not associated with the enslavement - that is, it doesn't matter what auction you go through, enslavement destination is determined at the end of it... so even if you get the same auction multiple times in a row, it shouldn't be sending you to the same destination over and over again, which also sounds like an RNG problem. Are you ending up in the same spot in the wilderness with the same owner, or different spots and different owners?

There is one enslavement destination that's kind of buggy right now, the owner doesn't actually enslave the player, he just lets you walk away. I suppose it's possible you're getting that one over and over?

Should I load Simple Slavery after or before the other mods like SD and Captured Dreams?

I'm asking this because right now, everything I get auctionned, all I see is "5" in the upper left corner and after some time I get sent back in the wilderness with no enslavement whatsoever

I don't think it matters, actually. I've got simple slavery loaded after SD+ and Captured Dreams but before Slaves of Tamriel, and it works fine.

The fact that you're always getting scenario 5 for the auction is probably the fault of Skyrim's random number generator. How many times did you go through the auction and enslavement? Twice or three times, I can see Skyrim being stupid enough to do that. More than that, it gets increasingly unlikely, but still possible, I suppose.

The auction scene is not associated with the enslavement - that is, it doesn't matter what auction you go through, enslavement destination is determined at the end of it... so even if you get the same auction multiple times in a row, it shouldn't be sending you to the same destination over and over again, which also sounds like an RNG problem. Are you ending up in the same spot in the wilderness with the same owner, or different spots and different owners?

There is one enslavement destination that's kind of buggy right now, the owner doesn't actually enslave the player, he just lets you walk away. I suppose it's possible you're getting that one over and over?

From the description, it sounds as if the auction isn't playing at all - it just says "5" without anything else happening. Do you have Fuz Do rah - silent voice installed?

I'm running the latest version as well and haven't had any falling thru floor issues. (I do have ragdoll physics enabled though) The main issue I'm having is the auction scene is empty save one bidder. The "Bidder #5" is the only NPC outside of the cage and he sits at a table on one side for a bit then gets up and sits on the opposite side of the table...

I encountered the same problem on a clean save. I'm not even sure I updated simple slavery after starting this character. Never got a working auction on this char (3 or 4 tries).

I tried it.

There is a major problem with the end of the scene. SD dont launch correctly, captured dreams never launch (yes, i use the last version of this great mod). I don't already try SOT.

There is one sd encounter that didn't start last time I tried. The others did. Try again and see if it works on different encounters for you. Captured dreams has only worked for one person so far, not sure why. Still looking into it. Thanks fit letting me know. :)

Using older versions I also never got anything but SD as an outcome, even though I use QAYL and Captured Dreams, too.

So the auction worked perfectly. I had a follower helping me clear bandits on the way to Bleak Falls Barrow. She fell off the tower, and I was left alone with low Magicka and Skooma Whore side effects that almost nullified Magicka regen. The last two OTIS bandits defeated my girl, and the next thing I new I was in the auction cell. My girl was sold successfully to Benediction Whathisname. All was going well when suddenly the game crashed (not unusual with my mod load). So I had to go though the auction again, and there were no issues. My girl was then sold to a guy southeast of Dawnstar, who kept patrolling between the Nightgate Inn area and the bandit fort near where the enslavement began. I tired of his crap, since he didn't know what he was doing and pick pocketed the master's key and left.

I would have liked to find out what happens next, but I'm happy that Simple Slavery has reached a point that I had hoped for from the beginning.

Excellent work. Keep it up.

So the auction worked perfectly. I had a follower helping me clear bandits on the way to Bleak Falls Barrow. She fell off the tower, and I was left alone with low Magicka and Skooma Whore side effects that almost nullified Magicka regen. The last two OTIS bandits defeated my girl, and the next thing I new I was in the auction cell. My girl was sold successfully to Benediction Whathisname. All was going well when suddenly the game crashed (not unusual with my mod load). So I had to go though the auction again, and there were no issues. My girl was then sold to a guy southeast of Dawnstar, who kept patrolling between the Nightgate Inn area and the bandit fort near where the enslavement began. I tired of his crap, since he didn't know what he was doing and pick pocketed the master's key and left.

I would have liked to find out what happens next, but I'm happy that Simple Slavery has reached a point that I had hoped for from the beginning.

Excellent work. Keep it up.

Thanks, glad it worked. Sd is supposed to make the owner take you someplace, but I don't think I set the owners up properly in all cases. I plan on revamping them, to make sure they have the proper factions and to put them pretty close to where they would be traveling (as far as I can figure).

I'm running the latest version as well and haven't had any falling thru floor issues. (I do have ragdoll physics enabled though) The main issue I'm having is the auction scene is empty save one bidder. The "Bidder #5" is the only NPC outside of the cage and he sits at a table on one side for a bit then gets up and sits on the opposite side of the table...

I encountered the same problem on a clean save. I'm not even sure I updated simple slavery after starting this character. Never got a working auction on this char (3 or 4 tries).

I tried it.

There is a major problem with the end of the scene. SD dont launch correctly, captured dreams never launch (yes, i use the last version of this great mod). I don't already try SOT.

There is one sd encounter that didn't start last time I tried. The others did. Try again and see if it works on different encounters for you. Captured dreams has only worked for one person so far, not sure why. Still looking into it. Thanks fit letting me know. :)

Using older versions I also never got anything but SD as an outcome, even though I use QAYL and Captured Dreams, too.

Something is happening there. Please post your load order (in a spoiler) and papyrus log. I can seldom make a lot of sense from those logs, but maybe something will pop up.

I'm asking this because right now, everything I get auctionned, all I see is "5" in the upper left corner and after some time I get sent back in the wilderness with no enslavement whatsoever

The auction scene is not associated with the enslavement - that is, it doesn't matter what auction you go through, enslavement destination is determined at the end of it... so even if you get the same auction multiple times in a row, it shouldn't be sending you to the same destination over and over again, which also sounds like an RNG problem. Are you ending up in the same spot in the wilderness with the same owner, or different spots and different owners?

From the description, it sounds as if the auction isn't playing at all - it just says "5" without anything else happening. Do you have Fuz Do rah - silent voice installed?

Yeah I do. Matter of fact after trying it again I'm getting different numbers. It's just been the second time where I've been sent to an "owner" that doesn't really enslave me. Always in different places

Oh well, maybe I'm just unlucky. I'll test it more thoroughly tomorrow, it's already late enough on my end :D

BTW even if I'm not getting perfect results yet, this mod is awesome. Really a great idea :D

There is an issue this mod seems to cause with alternate death, I say simple causes it because I only encountered it after installing simple slavery.

The issue happens during the bleedout stage of alternate death when your character gets back. If you get back up too fast (instantly get back up after being knocked down) or get knocked down to often in a small space of time, you will lose control of your character and the game will pretty much freeze forcing a reload.

Yeah I do. Matter of fact after trying it again I'm getting different numbers. It's just been the second time where I've been sent to an "owner" that doesn't really enslave me. Always in different places

Oh well, maybe I'm just unlucky. I'll test it more thoroughly tomorrow, it's already late enough on my end :D

BTW even if I'm not getting perfect results yet, this mod is awesome. Really a great idea :D

Thank you for the kind words. What version of sd are you using?

There is an issue this mod seems to cause with alternate death, I say simple causes it because I only encountered it after installing simple slavery.

The issue happens during the bleedout stage of alternate death when your character gets back. If you get back up too fast (instantly get back up after being knocked down) or get knocked down to often in a small space of time, you will lose control of your character and the game will pretty much freeze forcing a reload.

Hmm. it is logical to attribute this issue to the most recently installed mod. However, SS doesn't kick in until blackout-it doesn't effect bleedout in any way. DA is an amazing mod but it can be a little finicky to set up. Did you have followers when this happened?

jfraser, thanks for all your work in gettng this mod to run but I'm just about tried everything I know of on my end.  For me I either fall through the floor or appear outside the cell and then the game crashes.  In the previous version I would wind up in the cell but be at an odd angle, kinda sideways and my character looked like she was running on a different plane.  A simple animation scene usually corrected that problem.  Anyway, I'm going to go backwards a few versions to see if I can find one that will run properly with my other mods.

Again, thanks, I know I'm not giving much useful feedback but I'm just stumped why this mod use to work so well for me and now it is always crashing my game.

jfraser, thanks for all your work in gettng this mod to run but I'm just about tried everything I know of on my end. For me I either fall through the floor or appear outside the cell and then the game crashes. In the previous version I would wind up in the cell but be at an odd angle, kinda sideways and my character looked like she was running on a different plane. A simple animation scene usually corrected that problem. Anyway, I'm going to go backwards a few versions to see if I can find one that will run properly with my other mods.

Again, thanks, I know I'm not giving much useful feedback but I'm just stumped why this mod use to work so well for me and now it is always crashing my game.

I'm stumped too, and I'm sorry it's causing so many problems for you. Do you have da set to bleedout and ragdoll? That seems to fix the fall through the floor problem.

jfraser, thanks for all your work in gettng this mod to run but I'm just about tried everything I know of on my end. For me I either fall through the floor or appear outside the cell and then the game crashes. In the previous version I would wind up in the cell but be at an odd angle, kinda sideways and my character looked like she was running on a different plane. A simple animation scene usually corrected that problem. Anyway, I'm going to go backwards a few versions to see if I can find one that will run properly with my other mods.

I'm stumped too, and I'm sorry it's causing so many problems for you. Do you have da set to bleedout and ragdoll? That seems to fix the fall through the floor problem.

Yep, I tried just bleedout and bleedout/ragdoll.  I'm starting a new game.  I will report back if clearing out some mods helps or not.

Thank you for the kind words. What version of sd are you using?

I was using the 3.04 version, but I'm upgrading today. Will test it out this evening

BTW I can confirm, setting DA to "bleedout and ragdoll" DOES fix the "falling through floor" problem.

Cool, thanks. Skyrimll changed some things in SD between 3.04 and 3.1, so that should be the issue with SD not starting. Let me know.

Also, one of the SD scenarios doesn't start even with the new one, so if at first you don't succeed, it might be coincidence. ;)

Thanks for checking out the mod.

Yep, I tried just bleedout and bleedout/ragdoll.  I'm starting a new game.  I will report back if clearing out some mods helps or not.

Excellent, thanks for keeping me informed.

The mod is working now that I started a fresh game and with the most current version.  I don't know why, the only thing I changed was converting back to UNP from CBBE.  I try CBBE every once in awhile because bodyslide is so much fun to work with but, gah!, the CBBE body just doesn't look as good as UNP.  Sorry, a bit off topic.

So yeah, I should say the last game that gave me all the troubles was a fresh start too, so I have no idea why it works now and didn't before.

So the short answer, the problem was obviously on my end and not with your mod, jfraser.  Sorry if I was a nuisance.

In regards to Wolfclub, the author has updated his mod hopefully he will get back to you.

The mod is working now that I started a fresh game and with the most current version.  I don't know why, the only thing I changed was converting back to UNP from CBBE.  I try CBBE every once in awhile because bodyslide is so much fun to work with but, gah!, the CBBE body just doesn't look as good as UNP.  Sorry, a bit off topic.

So yeah, I should say the last game that gave me all the troubles was a fresh start too, so I have no idea why it works now and didn't before.

So the short answer, the problem was obviously on my end and not with your mod, jfraser.  Sorry if I was a nuisance.

In regards to Wolfclub, the author has updated his mod hopefully he will get back to you.

Glad it's working! There's no need to apologize - letting me know when things aren't working is never a nuisance. The CK - now that's a nuisance. ;)

I agree with you that UNP looks better. I recently switched back myself. My only problem with UNP is (last time I checked) the pregnancy belly mod looks really bad on it. It's been awhile, so maybe they have fixed that. I haven't looked into it yet.

I really wish Lady Body was compatible with everything else...