Wanted to put my $0.02 in regarding the falling bug. I crash every single time I bleedout and ragdoll when that setting is enabled... Perhaps positioning the character above the floor a ways inside the cage might fix the issue, at least for now?

I tried that. :( Do you have the latest version of DA?

Um... setstage simpleslavery 100 locks my controls and turns off the HUD and I just stand there.

I tried it in sslv_market2 too, same thing...

Was there a specific spot I'm supposed to try it? I mean, should I be in-combat, out of combat, in the cell, on the ground, etc?

That's what happens to me too. Another version to cross off

well i have no software experience but given the abundance of failed attempts maybe. I'd assume the falling problem is from wonky load errors possibly native to the game it self. We are all running probably at lest a dozen mods or more... There was an alternate start mod which would start you in an empty room for a bit to let all the code stuff clear before it moved you to the actual start. Perhaps reducing the load needed for the move would help. Have us moved to an empty small ish room with just a door in its own load, then on using the door have us moved to the proper cell/auction room zone

Thanks for the thoughts. I am working with Veladarius (and Arbiter, for that matter). I'm using a mod build that has only the essential mods, so that's not the issue. One of the attempted fixes was a move to a separate tiny cell before calling captured dreams. My latest attempt moved me to a huge grey nothingness, which is better than not moving at all, so progress! :D

For me your mod works totally fine guess I'm lucky for the future I hope you will fix the bugs others are expierencing and I hope for a mcm to adjust the chances for the diffrent scenarios

(using v 2.62)

so, you are able to connect to Captured Dreams?

I got the last CD version... I tried again... and it's don't still work.

SD seems to work : i spawn near a NPC... but i can't talk with him.

Yep, I spent eight hours trying to fix the CD connection yesterday, to no avail. Still working on it. When you say you can't talk to the npc, do you mean no topics come up at all, or just no slave/SD topics?

I still get the same bug someone reported some time ago. When I wake up naked in the cage it's nighttime and I'm alone except for bidder five who seems to behave normal. (using 2.72).

Last version I can confirm working at all was 2.52. I still got stuck in the floor sometimes and I always ended up in SD slavery, but at least I got an auction running when not stuck in the ground.

I still get the same bug someone reported some time ago. When I wake up naked in the cage it's nighttime and I'm alone except for bidder five who seems to behave normal. (using 2.72).

Last version I can confirm working at all was 2.52. I still got stuck in the floor sometimes and I always ended up in SD slavery, but at least I got an auction running when not stuck in the ground.

I haven't been able to reproduce that issue, so I'm not sure how to fix it. How do you know it's night time?

I haven't been able to reproduce that issue, so I'm not sure how to fix it. How do you know it's night time?

I just thought it looked like nighttime, because it was very poorly lit. It resembles Skyrims exterior lighting at night very much. Plus, when I got to the auction in version 2.52 it was much brighter, just like the sun was shining in.

Thinking about it, the time may be the reason for the problem here, if everyone got their routines and goes to sleep at night. I can do some more tests on that, trying to wait till it's day again. And using the "wait"-button to actually check on the time. I did wait before and it didn't fix anything - but I'm pretty sure I waited for 24hours, which means it had to be nighttime again.

I will report back after sleeping and testing this. Do you think a papyrus log would help? I can provide one.

Ok, testing done. It was indeed nighttime when I woke up in the cage (10:50pm gametime, but it seems to depend on when I got beaten up since I got there 11:08pm on another try). I waited for the day and it got significantly brighter, as expected. Sadly it didn't make a difference concerning anything else. I waited in steps of 2 hours through all of the day and still nothing.
Here is the papyrus log of a short session played to get to the auction only:

Papyrus.0.log

got a while to go on all of them, but all my WiP's are at a relatively stable place for the moment. That's good because I'm going to be at work for about 16 hours a day for the next three weeks or so. Let me know if things aren't working how they should and I'll try to fix them, but there will be precious little new content for a while. Thanks, as always, for checking out my mods. :)

i am looking into the "no one there" problem.

The bleedout and ragdoll setting in Death Alternative is recommended, so I should add here that re-running FNIS may help with the problem of bleedout and ragdoll crashing some people. Also, unchecking other mods that hook into DA may help if people are getting immediate crashes on bleedout.

There is an issue this mod seems to cause with alternate death, I say simple causes it because I only encountered it after installing simple slavery.

The issue happens during the bleedout stage of alternate death when your character gets back. If you get back up too fast (instantly get back up after being knocked down) or get knocked down to often in a small space of time, you will lose control of your character and the game will pretty much freeze forcing a reload.

Hmm. it is logical to attribute this issue to the most recently installed mod. However, SS doesn't kick in until blackout-it doesn't effect bleedout in any way. DA is an amazing mod but it can be a little finicky to set up. Did you have followers when this happened?

Sorry for the late reply but no I didn't have followers then and I get around it by setting DA's bleedout damage bonus to max, so I get taken out in one hit.

Also this only seemed to happen after installing Simple Slavery, though I haven't tested the new version.

I gave this mod a try but I can't seem to get past the auction scene. My character wakes up in the cell, talks to john (I think that was his name) and he says it's my turn. Then a black screen and some dialogue and after the black screen my character is still in the cell and cannot move, nothing happens after that.