Will this work on a current game or can I do a clean save and reinstall?

I already have the latest Captured Dreams and DD assets/integration.

You can try, but clean save are always recommended as a minimum. For any mod, not just mine.

The download for version 2.52 seems to be missing or may not be named correctly. I can find everything up to 2.51, but no 2.52 in the download section.

Oops. I must have hit save before it loaded completely. Thanks for letting me know. It is there now.

Got a couple of problems...

I got two CTD's when using version 2.52... turned Defeat off, and no more CTD. Not sure if this is a conflict and actual problem, or if it's just Skyrim being Skyrim and giving me shit that has nothing to do with either mod. Version 2.51 and previous never had any CTD problems at all, so I tend to think so.

Anyway, the debug notifications come through just fine, but I'm still falling through the floor on arrival at the slave market.

MCM SETTINGS

post-462261-0-56153800-1423773819_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-92456600-1423773872_thumb.jpg

DA AND ARRIVAL

post-462261-0-17836500-1423773855_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-18441400-1423773824_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

By the way, it took three bandits two bleedouts to bring me down. I wasn't fighting back, I wasn't evading their hits, my difficulty level is set to Master, I'm level 1, and wearing no armor - just started the game and fast-traveled to the place. Bandits really are pretty damn weak in vanilla, so... what did you say that mod was you were using to increase bandit level? Is it this one? Do you know of any that just target Bandits instead of all creatures?

I got two CTD's when using version 2.52... turned Defeat off, and no more CTD. Not sure if this is a conflict and actual problem, or if it's just Skyrim being Skyrim and giving me shit that has nothing to do with either mod. Version 2.51 and previous never had any CTD problems at all, so I tend to think so.

Anyway, the debug notifications come through just fine, but I'm still falling through the floor on arrival at the slave market.

MCM SETTINGS

attachicon.gifsettings1.jpg

attachicon.gifsettings2.jpg

DA AND ARRIVAL

attachicon.gifbandits.jpg

attachicon.gifarrival.jpg

EDIT:

By the way, it took three bandits two bleedouts to bring me down. I wasn't fighting back, I wasn't evading their hits, my difficulty level is set to Master, I'm level 1, and wearing no armor - just started the game and fast-traveled to the place. Bandits really are pretty damn weak in vanilla, so... what did you say that mod was you were using to increase bandit level? Is it this one? Do you know of any that just target Bandits instead of all creatures?

Dammit dammit dammit!  Okay, it has to be Skyhaven. Time to move the market. I think the Bloodworks seems like the best candidate at this time. Your other issues sound like Skyrim being Skyrim; I just changed the wait time, so I don't see how that could have affected DA or Defeat. Unless I accidentally deleted something in the meantime...

That's not the mod I referred to. I use OBIS, but that just increases the number of bandits. This is the one you want.

Dammit dammit dammit!  Okay, it has to be Skyhaven. Time to move the market. I think the Bloodworks seems like the best candidate at this time. Your other issues sound like Skyrim being Skyrim; I just changed the wait time, so I don't see how that could have affected DA or Defeat. Unless I accidentally deleted something in the meantime...

Well, before you go making a lot of work for yourself, is the mod as-is working for you? For other people reading this thread, is it working for you too? I mean, I've got a lot of mods running, and have installed/uninstalled/changed things so much that my data directory is a big hodgepodge of miscellaneous stuff at the moment... it could very well just be me that's having this problem. Anyone else?

And yep, I just tested it a couple more times, with Defeat on and off, and it works (still falling through the floor, ergh), so that was just Skyrim having a brain fart as usual.

EDIT: Thanks, I'll give that mod a try. Do you use the level+armor+weapon version or just the level+weapon version? I get most of my money by looting bandits, seems like the armor version would make me a very rich person very quickly...

EDIT: Thanks, I'll give that mod a try. Do you use the level+armor+weapon version or just the level+weapon version? I get most of my money by looting bandits, seems like the armor version would make me a very rich person very quickly...

CC, if you haven't tried OBIS give that a whirl too.  Like jfraser stated, you can increase bandit spawns but it also introduces many, many new bandit types that can be very difficult to fight.

Also, if Skyrim is too generous for you I can suggest two mods that I like to use.

Gold Adjustment, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13248/?

Trade and Barter, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34612/?

Gold Adjustment will decrease the amount of gold overall in the game as well as gems.  Trade and Barter will adapt the value of items and especially the sell and buy prices.  Very customizable.

Will this work on a current game or can I do a clean save and reinstall?

I already have the latest Captured Dreams and DD assets/integration.

You can try, but clean save are always recommended as a minimum. For any mod, not just mine.

Thanks.  It's working sorta right now so I will wait for a new game.

Well, before you go making a lot of work for yourself, is the mod as-is working for you? For other people reading this thread, is it working for you too? I mean, I've got a lot of mods running, and have installed/uninstalled/changed things so much that my data directory is a big hodgepodge of miscellaneous stuff at the moment... it could very well just be me that's having this problem. Anyone else?

And yep, I just tested it a couple more times, with Defeat on and off, and it works (still falling through the floor, ergh), so that was just Skyrim having a brain fart as usual.

I haven't had a chance to test it - I made the changes from work.

It would make you rich quickly. The author even added a warning about that. I use Barter and Trade to set my sell prices ridiculously low and my buy prices ridiculously high so I can't rely on selling stuff to make money.

Captured Dreams thing is not working for me. I'm getting the message that PC was sold to Captured Dreams but she just stays there. Tried to wait but nothing happens. It's a new game and all mods are up to date.

Yeah, I haven't managed to get that to start either. I'll check with the author to see what I'm doing wrong.

so, most things seems to work in the latest version. John is in the wrong place and the other slave doesn't disappear and apparently I deleted part of the floor, which makes for some entertainment when npc's walk over the hole and fall into the cellar. Also, the doors aren't locked and the cell isn't as pretty as I'd like it to be. But the scripted parts seemed to work okay. Let me know if you fall through the floor anymore. :)

Bad news time.

Okay... it's working for you, but not for me. I'm still falling through the floor! It must be on my end somehow. But I coc'd to sslv_market2 (temple of mara is a good choice!), and everything seems to be working fine there.

I had a thought... in DAYMOYL, do you have SD Death set to on, or just DA death?

And are you using deferred kill?

I don't know why either of those would make a difference, but...?

p.s. Again I had a couple of CTDs with Defeat enabled.

I've been just copying and overwriting the files... I don't suppose there are any rogue scripts in the scripts folder I should remove with pruning shears?

Bad news time.

Okay... it's working for you, but not for me. I'm still falling through the floor! It must be on my end somehow. But I coc'd to sslv_market2 (temple of mara is a good choice!), and everything seems to be working fine there.

I had a thought... in DAYMOYL, do you have SD Death set to on, or just DA death?

And are you using deferred kill?

I don't know why either of those would make a difference, but...?

p.s. Again I had a couple of CTDs with Defeat enabled.

I've been just copying and overwriting the files... I don't suppose there are any rogue scripts in the scripts folder I should remove with pruning shears?

grr...i have sd death set to on, no deferred kill. although i also don't see how that would change anything. then again, i have defeat and don't ctd, so i don't know what's up with that either. try starting a new game just to see if you have the same issues. if that doesn't work, try a clean install plus a new game.

also, here are cookies for being the first to identify the location:

alexa-loren-cooking-naked-015.jpg

grr...i have sd death set to on, no deferred kill. although i also don't see how that would change anything. then again, i have defeat and don't ctd, so i don't know what's up with that either. try starting a new game just to see if you have the same issues. if that doesn't work, try a clean install plus a new game.

also, here are cookies for being the first to identify the location:

I keep thinking it must be some physics thing. Ragdoll was a good idea, but I never use it. Realistic ragdolls and force? Other than that, I was thinking maybe something that changes cell interiors, like SOS (that's sounds of skyrim, not the other SOS), or possibly realistic lighting,

This particular character (along with highlights of the only things that I can think might be causing the issue, even if it's way out there):

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.9]

•  03 Dawnguard.esm

•  04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.9]

•  05 HearthFires.esm

•  06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.9]

•  07 Dragonborn.esm

•  08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.9]

•  09 SexLab.esm [Version 1.59b]

•  0A BeeingFemale.esm [Version 1.14]

•  0B CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  0C SexLabAroused.esm

•  0D AzarHair.esm

•  0E hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0F Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp [Version 2.0]

•  10 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  11 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  12 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  13 daymoyl.esm

•  14 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  15 HighResTexturePack01.esp

•  16 HighResTexturePack02.esp

•  17 HighResTexturePack03.esp

•  18 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.7]

•  19 SexLabMatchMaker.esp [Version 5]

•  1A Better Deadly Bandits Weapon Only.esp

•  1B FemaleMannequin_Hearthfires.esp

•  1C HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

•  1D dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  1E Speed Revised.esp

•  1F FasterArrows75.esp

•  20 BFA_BeastAddOn.esp

•  21 CelticMusic.esp

•  22 Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp

•  23 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  24 ArmorEbonyRanger.esp

•  25 BFA_BeastAddon_Workaround.esp

•  26 EC Clothes.esp

•  27 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  28 Faster Bolts 75%.esp

•  29 Celtic Music and FSP No Vanilla Patch.esp

•  2A BetterDestructionPerksC.esp

•  2B ANewLookForSerana.esp

•  2C NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

•  2D Lore Weapon Expansion.esp [Version 1.3]

•  2E SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  2F DSCR.esp

•  30 Devious Loading Screens.esp [Version 2.7]

•  31 BFAP v1.2.esp

•  32 BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

•  33 Better Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.esp

•  ++ GECK.O_Skyrim_MoreMales.esp

•  34 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

•  35 dcpack1.esp

•  36 Kaw's Claws.esp

•  37 OliviaWilde.esp

•  ++ SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp

•  38 SlaveTats.esp

•  39 MagicSneakAttack.esp

•  3A MeekoHuskyEssential.esp

•  3B No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

•  3C NoLockpicking - Novice.esp

•  3D RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp

•  ++ FullBootForKKSA.esp

•  3E RaceMenu.esp

•  3F SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  40 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  41 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  ++ ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp

•  42 UnlimitedBookshelves.esp

•  43 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

•  44 OMageCommonRobesV2.esp

•  45 Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

•  46 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

•  47 PSMHFOverhaul.esp

•  48 HousecarlSolitude.esp

•  49 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

•  4A ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

•  4B Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

•  4C Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.8]

•  4D Elemental Staves.esp

•  4E SkyUI.esp

•  4F Dual Sheath Redux.esp

•  50 TradeBarter.esp

•  51 Enchanting Freedom.esp

•  52 DualFlurrytoFlurry.esp

•  53 SoS - The Wilds.esp [Version 1.13]

•  54 SoS - Civilization.esp [Version 1.02]

•  55 SoS - The Dungeons.esp [Version 1.23]

•  56 SSv2.esp

•  57 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

•  58 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

•  59 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp

•  5A Captured Dreams.esp

•  5B OMageReplacerPack.esp

•  5C Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

•  5D Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp

•  5E SaturationBoost.esp

•  5F wolfclub.esp

•  60 animal_mansion.esp

•  61 Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

•  62 SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp

•  63 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

•  64 SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  65 SexLab-Stories.esp

•  66 BetterHjerim.esp

•  67 Supreme Storms.esp

•  68 tox Destruction Scaling Flames Frostbite Sparks.esp

•  69 CastingGear.esp

•  6A DeviousRegulations.esp

•  6B xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

•  6C Atlas Map Markers.esp

•  6D SimpleSlavery.esp

•  6E SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

•  6F BesEss.esp

•  70 Alteration and Restoration redux.esp

•  71 RestorationIdleFix.esp

•  72 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

•  73 DeadlyDragons.esp

•  74 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

•  75 DeviouslyHelpless.esp

•  76 CoCo_TDM2.esp

•  77 Hearthfire Coffin Cubby - Lair + Female Cattle.esp

•  78 FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp

•  79 bound weapons redux.esp

•  7A Jase's Skills x5.esp

•  7B soulgem-oven.esp

•  7C LightBladesArmor.esp

•  7D daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

•  7E Slaves of Tamriel.esp

•  7F SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

•  80 Atlas Dawnguard.esp

•  81 FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp

•  82 Devious Cidhna.esp

•  83 DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

•  84 SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp

•  85 Devious Deviants.esp

•  86 Atlas Dragonborn.esp

•  87 Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

•  88 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

•  89 Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp

•  8A combinationVanillaOutfit.esp

•  8B Atlas Hearthfire.esp

•  8C Blades Hakama.esp

•  8D Dead Thrall on Anything level 100.esp

•  8E Ghorza's Armor.esp

•  8F Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.5.5]

•  90 SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

•  91 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

•  92 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I always start a brand new character when trying out new mods (same problem as you - not finishing most of the game because trying new stuff). I was worried you were going to suggest a clean install. :) Figuring out which mods I'm using isn't a problem, but downloading them all with a very slow internet connection is. Ah well... gimme a couple of days.

What? Oh! You're right, there are cookies in that picture! I totally missed that the first few minutes. I particularly like the cookies with the little nub in the middle.

i've noticed that the extra delay does remove the thrashing around on the floor animation for me. but maybe it's still happening, i just can't see it. i'll try adding the delay before the move to give it time to finish.

download the mods to your computer and save them - then you don't have to download them again if you need to do a full reinstall. except for updates, of course.

i've noticed that the extra delay does remove the thrashing around on the floor animation for me. but maybe it's still happening, i just can't see it. i'll try adding the delay before the move to give it time to finish.

download the mods to your computer and save them - then you don't have to download them again if you need to do a full reinstall. except for updates, of course.

That's what I originally did, but like a moron, I extracted them all into a separate directory and then re-zipped it. I honestly don't know what I was thinking.

All the updates are separate... the only things I'm sure I'll need to redownload are all the UNP stuff including base body and HDT; racemenu, and a bunch of non-esp texture replacers.

The list doesn't look that bad when I actually write it down.

v2.61, still falling through the floor. (have not done a clean install yet). The hole in the floor to the cellar is fixed, though. Too bad... it was amusing watching NPCs fall down, walk back up the stairs, and fall down again over and over. :)

Except, I'm not really falling through the floor... For example, if you coc to sslv_market2, then tcl yourself through the floor and tcl again to start falling, after a second or two of falling you'll reach the "edge" and the game will put you back into the cell.

So this "infinite falling" problem must not be an architectural problem at all, but something else entirely. Not to mention how damn fast you fall (check z position after one second of falling normally, and after 1 second of falling via this mod's problem... way faster).

And also to check (stupid question probably), but are all your scripts starting as SSLV, or are any of them TIF... that is, did you forget to rename any?

Another question... does papyrus allow you to coc, or just moveto? If it allows you to coc, is it possible to move the cell's center into the cage (or rather, move the cage around the cell's center)? And if all that doesn't work, would it be beneficial to first teleport to an interim cell then teleport out (actually I thought this mod already did that, I must've been thinking of another one).

EDIT: Stuff I'm reading online is saying to use this:

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster) akTarget.MoveTo(SSLV_CageMark)

Instead of this:

game.getplayer().moveto(SSLV_CageMark)

I don't know if that's of any help... (designed for teleport spells the player casts, but the basic logic should be the same, right?)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2191059-create-a-teleport-spell-or-teleport-effect/

http://www.gamesas.com/basic-teleport-spell-cocmarker-t255679.html

http://www.gamesas.com/teleport-problem-t255759.html

hi,

did some tests with a new char and can confirm the "fall through world" problem still exists.

After falling i was teleportedt to the new Temple of Mara, i was standing outside the cell and the NPC i have to talk to was inside *smile*

The auction itself then worked very well (it was broken for me in some of the last versions) and i won the "Captured Dreams" scenario.

As you mentioned this does not work yet, i reloaded and won "slaves of tamriel" and here it worked ok.

I will do some further tests today, as i have a free weekend

hi,

did some tests with a new char and can confirm the "fall through world" problem still exists.

After falling i was teleportedt to the new Temple of Mara, i was standing outside the cell and the NPC i have to talk to was inside *smile*

The auction itself then worked very well (it was broken for me in some of the last versions) and i won the "Captured Dreams" scenario.

As you mentioned this does not work yet, i reloaded and won "slaves of tamriel" and here it worked ok.

I will do smoe futher tests today, as i have a free weekend

Thanks for letting me know. I'll do some further tests myself.

New game or clean save or over-write?

v2.61, still falling through the floor. (have not done a clean install yet). The hole in the floor to the cellar is fixed, though. Too bad... it was amusing watching NPCs fall down, walk back up the stairs, and fall down again over and over. :)

Except, I'm not really falling through the floor... For example, if you coc to sslv_market2, then tcl yourself through the floor and tcl again to start falling, after a second or two of falling you'll reach the "edge" and the game will put you back into the cell.

So this "infinite falling" problem must not be an architectural problem at all, but something else entirely. Not to mention how damn fast you fall (check z position after one second of falling normally, and after 1 second of falling via this mod's problem... way faster).

And also to check (stupid question probably), but are all your scripts starting as SSLV, or are any of them TIF... that is, did you forget to rename any?

Another question... does papyrus allow you to coc, or just moveto? If it allows you to coc, is it possible to move the cell's center into the cage (or rather, move the cage around the cell's center)? And if all that doesn't work, would it be beneficial to first teleport to an interim cell then teleport out (actually I thought this mod already did that, I must've been thinking of another one).

EDIT: Stuff I'm reading online is saying to use this:

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster) akTarget.MoveTo(SSLV_CageMark)

Instead of this:

game.getplayer().moveto(SSLV_CageMark)

I don't know if that's of any help... (designed for teleport spells the player casts, but the basic logic should be the same, right?)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2191059-create-a-teleport-spell-or-teleport-effect/

http://www.gamesas.com/basic-teleport-spell-cocmarker-t255679.html

http://www.gamesas.com/teleport-problem-t255759.html

as far as i've been able to determine, i'm not missing any this time. i don't know why some people fall through the floor and others don't. i did a couple of versions ago and now i don't, so... *shrug*

i think you're thinking of qayl with the double move, but maybe i'll try that. as far as i can tell, the oneffectfinish scripts do the same thing - moveto(location), just with extra properties and extraneous scripting. but since i'm getting desperate, i might try it anyway.