XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I'm runing DAYMOL and SD+ latest version without any errors (player slavery works fine) with latest SKSE (Beta). I've also tried the other things you listed and found no problems with them at all that I could link back to SKSE or that was different on SKSE downgrade.

I suggest you check your load order and install order (or asset load order with Mod Organizer) as some of the files may be overwritten by other files easily, that happened to me before and it prevented DAYMOL from ever sending me into bleedout, I fixed load order and it worked fine.

Also be aware that if you've verified the integrity of your Steam downloaded files that also overwrites scripts that SKSE changes and that mods require.

Well in my case as suspected a new game solves the DA not loading issue so i would say that updating SKSE mid save is the cause of it not loading correctly on the save i updated SKSE on rather than SKSE 1.7.2 itself, as i new it was a risk and im not using any of the player slavery mods at the min will continue to not lose sleep over it

CliftonJD:  I've said/posted this many times before - the silverlock guys tend to leave things listed as beta (and sometimes even alpha) long after that version is stable.  They rarely change it until the NEXT beta (or alpha) version is ready, THEN they remove the beta moniker.  But 1.7.2 is stable.

is this a drama topic or support topic, i was asking for faction support for major mods like daymoyl and sanguine's debauchery and paradise halls, regardless how stable you think skse 1.7.2 is, its both listed as beta and clearly states its altering the faction modifiers

have you tested these mods to say they're stable or are just talking out your ass - regardless until a patch or update can be made for it its no good and if the mod's author isn't ready to call it stable you can't expect a patch for it from any of those mods that are affected by it

Ok, 3 strikes now you get business talk, first question do you know how SKSE updates work? No! Because you obviously not know that skse people don't edit old stuff without the reason of a bug fix. If DA-YMOYL, SD+ or PH have issues with the new SKSE because of added functions they did not work correctly in the first place, and if any of the authors would state that his 1.7.1 compatible mod does not work anymore because of new function in 1.7.2 (there are new faction functions that are unused in any older mod, because they were not there at the time, the mod does not use it just because SKSE adds them, the author has to use them in his scripts, short: there can't be any mod affected!!!), I would ask the author if they did their mods\scripts themselve because they do not even understand basics of papyrus, or they would have compiled their scripts against skse test source files which were later edited and thus the mod deserves to be buggy, if the auhor releases alpha scripts.

If any of these 3 mods could use new SKSE functions for its work instead of their internal papyrus functions, and if it has an active author, the author would jump on the functions quicker than s horny dogs on another horny dog of the other sex, because the SKSE function are faster and more stable than x lines of papyrus.

And hello you can use skse 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 skse mods with 1.7.1, after your logic that would not work when 1.7.1 mods would not work with 1.7.2 because of added functions.

The botttom-line: You don't understand how SKSE updates work, you don't know how people have to do their papyrus scripts, you don't know when you need patches for something and you call people "talking out of their ass" and if you ask an author for support and do not listen to him that even other people try to explain it to you you should think if you talk total non-sense or being really wrong with your opinion...

i'm not the author of either of those mods to understand why 2 out of 3 of those break with the updated skse, it wasn't until their latest updates those 2 mods could even work side-by-side without issues, all i can say is the game started giving frequent random crashes for no apparent reason after i installed the latest updates of this mod with the latest racemenu and the latest script extender, according to the crash logs those 2 mods were side-by-side as having some issues with it, at this point i don't have those logs anymore, without knowing who to contact for support on the matter i downgraded back to the older skse version and got things stable again

to herass me about why those mods "should" work just fine with the new updates does none of us any good, unless you're willing to help those authors to find out why it doesn't,,,,

-That's why i called it drama and talking out his ass

So who does the drama? If you don't wanna update or use SKSE just untick the esp, and make your character without weapon move sliders etc. Don't care, but don't expect me to support multiple versions.

This would have been something i could use, when i asked what version do you have that will work with the older skse

you'll notice taking a look at the racemenu page on the downloads section, each of those files lists the version number And the skse version required to run it

for the time being i'm done messing around with bug-testing updates, i've been going thru it long enough i'd like a break from it for while to get some game-play going and i'll try again in 6 months or so

for the time-being i'm just asking what does it take to make the skeleton work with the older script extender so things get back to normal again - just disable the included esp and your newest version works fine then?

on a separate note i almost forgot to ask if "giants" cause the game to crash would be skeleton related that you know of - more specifically, the scene involving the companion's guild attacking the giant outside of whiterun, no other giants so far have had the issue, i'd experienced it for some time and never thought of the skeleton causing it until 1 day i was setting up mods on friends pc, kept having same issue, cleared out all mods, still there, finally nuked the meshes folder and gave him the skeleton marked as compatible, sudenly the problem's solved

The author of DAYMOL didn't feel as you do as when i said on his nexus page that i was having issues and i'd upgraded SKSE so was this a potential cause he flatly denied that any change in SKSE would affect his mod

SKSE 1.7.2 works perfectly fine as expected. Again the only thing that can make DA unactivable are these 3 requirements: Game version, SKSE and SkyUI. posted @ 15:12, 17 May 2015 by BralorMarr

I have SKSE 1.7.2 and PH + Blabla PH patch works fine with it

SD+ runs (as in mod shows in MCM etc) but as i'm having issues with DAYMOL i can't trigger it to test

This is tested on a save that is now at lvl 76, i'm feeling a new game will likely fix the issue but as i'm playing a dude on this playthrough i can live without the player slavery

Suggest you check your installation and try a new game if you haven't been, also apologising to all the peeps you've been arguing with might be a good idea

it showed for me as well in mcm, but maybe daymoyl is what's wrong with it for both of us, i was testing that on a new game, maybe you're staying stable with out ctd becuz you didn't start the mods on a new game, either way its not working for you either if daymoyl isn't working

somebody else here said they had ph working on it as well, so by itself ph might be fine as ph was fine without daymoyl and sd last summer, the 3 mods went thru some updates and those issues went away on skse 1.7.1

his last comment is a bit confusing that those 3 elements can make daymoyl inactive, but yet still states in the prior comment that it works fine with it

Well in my case as suspected a new game solves the DA not loading issue so i would say that updating SKSE mid save is the cause of it not loading correctly on the save i updated SKSE on rather than SKSE 1.7.2 itself, as i new it was a risk and im not using any of the player slavery mods at the min will continue to not lose sleep over it

thanks for doin the research

i was able to get the mods started(according do the sceen messages daymoyl and sd were running), even enslaved a few with paradise halls)

my issue with it was frequent ctd's "just happened"...walking along and then bam, no placement for it, nothing to track done what was happening in game to cause it

according to the logs both sd and pah had broken scripts

I'm runing DAYMOL and SD+ latest version without any errors (player slavery works fine) with latest SKSE (Beta). I've also tried the other things you listed and found no problems with them at all that I could link back to SKSE or that was different on SKSE downgrade.

I suggest you check your load order and install order (or asset load order with Mod Organizer) as some of the files may be overwritten by other files easily, that happened to me before and it prevented DAYMOL from ever sending me into bleedout, I fixed load order and it worked fine.

Also be aware that if you've verified the integrity of your Steam downloaded files that also overwrites scripts that SKSE changes and that mods require.

you're running this with paradise halls as well?

assuming you are as somebody previous page said they were, but i can't find the post now, i'm just getting more confused by the issue i had at the time - to the load order idea, i think i had loot choosing to put daymoyl close to the beginning that game, i've since then moved it the past couple games to the almost top

daymoyl, sd, ph, ph sl extention, (couple hair mods are loading here as their authors suggest, but that shouldn't hurt factions any)

ok, i'm going to have to assume my issue was with my own mods and Hope that papyrus tracing was the only issue i had

i'll be retrying the newer updates, But i need to know i've solved the problems i had before retrying it again----unless there's a bug fix that may help the issue

my last game since that trial on skse i had to track down an issue i'd finally fed up with building errors spamming up my log, vel told me that was an issue in the settings tracing was enabled and shouldn't be

had every mod disabled trying to track down that bug so i installed a clean copy to my ssd to eliminate any possible script issues, i've

already discovered that i still need to disable arrok anims (specifically arrok rape, arrok doggystyle and arrok lesbian so far) while belted or the game ctd's if either of those are called (some instant, some windows error, press ok and watch the screen freeze behind it)

if i can get a good run out this game like i had in the past, i'll be re-trying skse (with the updates) again next game

i feel like the ass here now sorry for my comments towards srayesman http://www.loverslab.com/user/61020-srayesmanll/

No PD, just SD, but as pointed out before it's unlikely that's the cause of your errors.

Instabiliteis can easily happen if you upgrade something as integral as SKSE mid play, I would always suggest you start a new game with such a large update as that, and check all your mods for any updates as well while at it.

No PD, just SD, but as pointed out before it's unlikely that's the cause of your errors.

Instabiliteis can easily happen if you upgrade something as integral as SKSE mid play, I would always suggest you start a new game with such a large update as that, and check all your mods for any updates as well while at it.

this was from a new game i had the issue, i'd be curious now to see if pinky' new game is still stable like that

something about paradise halls mixed with daymoyl and sd, player slavery mixed with player slaver was at first stated couldn't be done when blabla first opened his thread, they said you can't be both, but i was already using immerslave with sd and daymoyl and the chance to use his mod to add player slaver to it intrigued me so i tried it and was for while even proving that wrong it worked out quite welll for while even

eventually tho, the game threw a curveball at us by the name of boethiah's cultist - enslaving him set off faction scanner and caused ctd like crazy near all the guards and spriggans

eventually dropped that game, got to be too buggy, removed daymoyl/sd from the load order and go on without incident, boethiah cultist stand there picking rock at your house in front of other guards i'd enslaved, not a single incident runs a muck

i built a new computer capable of more and blabla made several updates in the meantime and skyrimill finished rebuilding sd so next game i figured i'd try it again, but this time i couldn't resist the urge to try out new updates as they came along so as things seemed ok i couldn't track down the source of a new issue i was getting, 1 issue with the giant scene versus the companions and another started up at the radiant spawn points, after dealing with it for months of thinking i'd needed yet another new game to fix an update i think (hoping) i'v tracked the radiant spawn crashes to the tracing in papyrus, but i've yet to determine the fix for the giants scene at whiterun had to set friend's pc to the compatible skeleton to fix it on his, hoping that's not the only fix out there for it, but i'll cross that bridge when i get to it

edit:

Oh that reminds me, (mostly as a question towards pinky's recent isue with daymoyl unless you'd like to test this),  i've recently discovered an issue (do't know yet if its on my end or That particular mod's issue) with simple slavery, felt a bit too immortal for few games lately as tho daymoyl would allow bleedout, but nothing more would ever trigger from it, but this game it happened against a falmer hit me so hard it should have killed me, but just sat there in bleedout for few minutes til i hit the "pray to the gods" button and then recovered from it, said no, that's that's right, few minues later it replicated on another falmer hit me harder could see the reaction coming from daymoyl, but nothing triggered, closed the game and reverted to a previous version (i'd just updated the mod before starting the game) and for the current foes being falmer disabled it from daymoyl then  the falmer was able to enslave me as intended

I'm wondering if there is a way to make jiggle physics apply to custom female skins, that is, to impose the female skeleton onto a female armor, especially one that is used as a female NPC's nude skin.

That is already how it works? You skin armors/bodies, they are both technically the same, to the breast,butt,whatever bones and HDT does the rest.

I've decided to go back and try to figure this out.  So how do I skin armors, exactly?  Can I do this in the Creation Kit, and if so, how? And if not, should I use NifSkope, or some other program? Finally, what body slots specifically are used for breasts, butt, etc.?

I'm wondering if there is a way to make jiggle physics apply to custom female skins, that is, to impose the female skeleton onto a female armor, especially one that is used as a female NPC's nude skin.

That is already how it works? You skin armors/bodies, they are both technically the same, to the breast,butt,whatever bones and HDT does the rest.

I've decided to go back and try to figure this out.  So how do I skin armors, exactly?  Can I do this in the Creation Kit, and if so, how? And if not, should I use NifSkope, or some other program? Finally, what body slots specifically are used for breasts, butt, etc.?

sorry if i sound dumb here, but i had always wondered how 60 slots in the game supposedly and only certain slots are available for use by the mods, even adding the known armor slots didn't account for it all....

you serious they use slots for the body parts as well?!?

geeze if that's true its no wonder the mods end up fighting over the few slots available

sorry if i sound dumb here, but i had always wondered how 60 slots in the game supposedly and only certain slots are available for use by the mods, even adding the known armor slots didn't account for it all....

geeze if that's true its no wonder the mods end up fighting over the few slots available

I'm not sure if this is how it works, but this is what I know of in terms of assigning armors to certain parts, and as I understand, SOS (non-light version) uses slot 52 to give males penises.

For skinning you need a modeling tool, like 3ds max, Blender or Outfit Studio. Creation Kit can do 2 things making plugins for Skyrim and crash.

Skinning (telling the mesh to move with a bone) does not need a slot, just a node, slots are used by Skinning partitions, you assign partitions to parts of the body and depending if the slot that matches your partition is used in the armor\armor addon setting the part gets shown.

I'm not sure if this is how it works, but this is what I know of in terms of assigning armors to certain parts, and as I understand, SOS (non-light version) uses slot 52 to give males penises.

Some slots have a cunctional convention by bethesda for example 32 should be the body in your armor, while other are unnamed by bethesda and modders made a convention for example 52 is secondary pelvis, you see that when you assign a slot to your mesh in nifskope.

If you wanna skin meshes go in the Outfit Studio thread, cell and the others will help you and there are also some guides for OS.

It seems that this skeleton works without the specified requirements.

those requirements are there for a reason, if you start having game issues later you'll want to find out what those reasons are, if you don't have those requirements in now you may need a new game to fix it later

those requirements are there for a reason, if you start having game issues later you'll want to find out what those reasons are, if you don't have those requirements in now you may need a new game to fix it later

Perhaps you're right, but I'll happily take that change if it means that I don't have to install Realistic Ragdolls and Fores New Idles.

I just checked your skeleton and I see it's up 2.75 wow, I'm only using 2.44 is it worth upgrading as I just got the sevenbase vagina working pretty flawless with no raging vagina anymore. Or should I just roll with if it ain't broke why fix it? Thanks

Edit: Disregard upgraded no problem at all so far.

Perhaps you're right, but I'll happily take that change if it means that I don't have to install Realistic Ragdolls and Fores New Idles.

Are you trying to save on esp space for your game or something?

OK, I have the animation bug where character stands with hands at sides and does idle animation when they are supposed to be getting ready to cast a spell. I tried with weapons equipped and that seems to be fine. It's only affecting me when spells are equipped.

I DID read the FAQ reference to this (at least I think it's this bug being referenced) and know that Fore is working on it.

However the FAQ entry mentions something about loading FORE after the Animation Pack and I'm like..... uhhhh.... what animation pack?

So I'm a little confused.

Can anyone explain in a little bit of detail? Is there a temporary workaround until it's fixed? All I can really do for now is switch her to nipple casting.

And.... this only affects female characters? I don't think I've seen it on my male PC. But I'd have to go in and check to confirm even that.

Thanks for any additional information.

** EDIT **

And... I just installed FNIS 5.4.2 and that didn't fix the issue. So.... maybe Fore is still working on it :)

No, but it seems not to be necessary to install anything other than a few files from the XP32 archive. This is what I tried first, and it worked. I wouldn't be surprised if those other mods are only needed for some of the XP32 options.

OK, I have the animation bug where character stands with hands at sides and does idle animation when they are supposed to be getting ready to cast a spell. I tried with weapons equipped and that seems to be fine. It's only affecting me when spells are equipped.

I DID read the FAQ reference to this (at least I think it's this bug being referenced) and know that Fore is working on it.

However the FAQ entry mentions something about loading FORE after the Animation Pack and I'm like..... uhhhh.... what animation pack?

So I'm a little confused.

Can anyone explain in a little bit of detail? Is there a temporary workaround until it's fixed? All I can really do for now is switch her to nipple casting.

And.... this only affects female characters? I don't think I've seen it on my male PC. But I'd have to go in and check to confirm even that.

Thanks for any additional information.

** EDIT **

And... I just installed FNIS 5.4.2 and that didn't fix the issue. So.... maybe Fore is still working on it :)

Fore is working on a conflict with a xp32 animation pack that has a "weapequip.hkx". I do not temper with magic casting/equiping/etc (yet). Post your FNIS output here and I look at it or to fore in his FNIS comments and ask him.

No, but it seems not to be necessary to install anything other than a few files from the XP32 archive. This is what I tried first, and it worked. I wouldn't be surprised if those other mods are only needed for some of the XP32 options.

If you would read for once I already said countless times that the skeleton nifs are requirement free.

RR&F is a requirement because the mass the skeleton has in physics engine is modified to RR&F values because you would fly away like a baseball everytime.

SKSE is a requirement because RaceMenu/NiOverride needs it and thus Proper Weapon Scales needs it.

RaceMenu is a requirement because I don't wanna deal with "I want my weapons on the back, tell me how to do it in nifskope"-people anymore, with PWS2 they can use the sliders. And if you don't want them tick off the esp.

FNIS is a requirement because of the animation2style feature and because I don't wanna do 6 No-FNIS patches for the 6 skeleton rig maps, why should I when FNIS does it when you run it.

Groovtama,

Thank you for the assistance. I tried to message Fore to send him this file but apparently I'm not allowed to use the private message system on Nexus. 

Attached is the output running FNIS 5.4.2

Description of problem:

Female character:

With spells equipped, when I hit "R" to ready weapons, the character starts to perform the expected animation but only for about half a second. Then her arms are at her sides, spells in hands glowing (equipped).

If I do nothing, the character will begin idle animation (spells still equipped).

If I press left mouse button to cast from left hand, her hands stay down at her sides and spell is cast from hand in that position. Same with cast from right hand. She does not go into the expected casting position... partial crouch, hands up level with shoulders (or close to that)

Just went in and checked and so far I can not see any male PC being affected by this. So right now I would say only affects female.

If she equips a weapon in one hand (axe, dagger, sword, whatever) and a SPELL in the other hand, she exhibits this bad behavior when she unsheathes weapons. Her spell hand drops to her side and the hand holding the weapon holds it as one would hold a torch.

This is only happening with spells. If she has no spell equipped, she can have one weapon, or 2 weapons, and everything is fine.

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.7z

So recently I have noticed this error happening in the log:

WARNING: Cannot bind bone : WeaponDagger - bone doesn't exist
ERROR: Illegal hkx file : WeaponDagger - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

It will spam the log and frame rate drops to single digit.
I am fairly certain I have narrowed it down to draugr related. Entering any draugr dungeon frame rate drops by a lot, fighting one or two in the open world it drops a little, and the error still shows up.
Bumming around this seems like a error commonly show up with HDT equipment, but I am not using that. Should I be?
I don't think I am using any draugr specify mods either other than Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters.
Anyone have any clue?

So recently I have noticed this error happening in the log:

WARNING: Cannot bind bone : WeaponDagger - bone doesn't exist
ERROR: Illegal hkx file : WeaponDagger - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

It will spam the log and frame rate drops to single digit.
I am fairly certain I have narrowed it down to draugr related. Entering any draugr dungeon frame rate drops by a lot, fighting one or two in the open world it drops a little, and the error still shows up.
Bumming around this seems like a error commonly show up with HDT equipment, but I am not using that. Should I be?
I don't think I am using any draugr specify mods either other than Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters.
Anyone have any clue?

You still have a HDT equipment everyone version xml in your game even if you downloaded from someone else when he added these bones it is a HDT Equipent everyone version. Look what installs your xml and what xml gets loaded and replace it with a proper xml (all those information are in your mod manager and your HDT Log).

Groovtama,

I think I've figured out my problem with that magic casting animation. 

I've been messing around with this on and off all morning (since 5am!)

It APPEARS to have something to do with xp32's New Animations for Magic Casting.

I moved things around in load order, re-ran FNIS for Users, reinstalled XPMSE 2.75 being very careful what options I chose. I think the last time I ran FNIS I had New Animations for Magic Casting loading AFTER XPMSE 2.75 and in FNIS I did not select to use Groovtama's animations (so only had arm fix and gender animations selected).

So it is likely that this is NOT a problem with FNIS and very likely NOT a problem with XPMSE, and MORE LIKELY an end user (me) issue.

With all of the options when installing XPMSE, I think some of the notes may be a little difficult to fully understand. Like... "If you choose THIS, you need to have THIS OTHER THING installed...

Not your problem really as I can't even make a suggestion for how to improve those instructions since I'm not even completely sure what all the options do. I stay away from any you have labeled as (bugged) and MOST of the instructions are very clear. So.... it has to be me. :)

I DO want to thank you for taking the time to look at this though. And thank you for your hard work on XPMSE as without it, we'd all be lost. :D

Sorry if this has been asked before and its no big deal really but whenever my char reverts back to human form from either werewolf or VL , the weapon anims chosen at racemenu reset to 0 . Is this normal or i've botched my installation somewhere?

I removed code in earlier versions to make the script less lag depended, which was responsible for reconstructing the FNIS data because I hoped the FNIS data is as persistent as NiO data, sadly it is not that is why I am adding back the the code in 2.8, it is already in my current build.