XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hey Groovtama! :)

General question - will you be producing any future variants which do NOT support BBP/TBBP/etc., or was 2.20 the last one? :huh:

*I want to make sure I can direct users of my armours to the right variant in case they report "problems" caused by them choosing the wrong skeleton... I'd love one which didn't support HDT either, but I'm guessing that's unlikely. ^_^

If people don't want breast and but movement, they should install the default rig map and not install HDT PE or SMP same as it was ever since 2.0.

My apologies - I'm *REALLY* rusty with all this (it's been a LONG while), but I'm guessing the takeaway is: "use Groovtama's XPMSE 2.06 [the last one I used, which does not bounce unless HDT is present], and do not install HDT"? :huh:

("Default rig map?" - sorry, even though I use skeletons in armour I know next to nothing about the technicalities of them. I still have no idea what this actually means. Maybe "use Vanilla skeleton"? I don't know, sorry)

General question - will you be producing any future variants which do NOT support BBP/TBBP/etc., or was 2.20 the last one? :huh:

*I want to make sure I can direct users of my armours to the right variant in case they report "problems" caused by them choosing the wrong skeleton... I'd love one which didn't support HDT either, but I'm guessing that's unlikely. ^_^

If people don't want breast and but movement, they should install the default rig map and not install HDT PE or SMP same as it was ever since 2.0.

My apologies - I'm *REALLY* rusty with all this (it's been a LONG while), but I'm guessing the takeaway is: "use Groovtama's XPMSE 2.06 [the last one I used, which does not bounce unless HDT is present], and do not install HDT"? :huh:

("Default rig map?" - sorry, even though I use skeletons in armour I know next to nothing about the technicalities of them. I still have no idea what this actually means. Maybe "use Vanilla skeleton"? I don't know, sorry)

use the newest u wont get hdt bounce if u dont have hdt files. far as i know it wont crash just cause u dont have hdt installed but dont qute me on that as i use a very optimized hdt file so my bounce isnt super exagerated its more on realistic side.

use the newest u wont get hdt bounce if u dont have hdt files. far as i know it wont crash just cause u dont have hdt installed but dont qute me on that as i use a very optimized hdt file so my bounce isnt super exagerated its more on realistic side.

The current newsest, 2.72, is listed as "HDT/T/BBP compatible skeleton" - as far as I knew, when that skeleton is installed it means that if a body/armour has breast bones it bounces & there is nothing you can do about it except re-make the body/armour without them? :huh:

wrong with hdt if u dont have the hdt pe then u have no bounce. the skleton is a multi installer that has 4 or 5 differnt combinations of skeleton.

u are thinking of bbp. hdt and bbp are 2 comptely differnt  things and are best not to be installed together anyway.

The current newsest, 2.72, is listed as "HDT/T/BBP compatible skeleton" - as far as I knew, when that skeleton is installed it means that if a body/armour has breast bones it bounces & there is nothing you can do about it except re-make the body/armour without them? :huh:

Ok small explaination:

Skeleton: are nif files, skeleton.nif\skeleton_female.nif\etc they provide socket where you armor\body\mesh can attach their skinning to, if a socket is missing you crash, that is why there will no skeleton without breast and butt bones from me. Because it just a socket, what causes the movement is something else.

Rig Maps: are the two files skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, they tell the animation engine of skyrim what nodes from the skeleton are allowed to be moved by animation files, ex. idle.hkx, if idle.hkx is a T\BBP enabled animation the breast will move seperate, if not the breast just follow the spine2 node.

HDT: is an alternative to T\BBP where bounce is not controlled by animation but by physics, so it has exclusive controll over breast and butt bones, so the rig maps for it is designed in a way that T\BBP enabled don't work at all. If you do not use HDT the bones just follow their parent movement, so even if you have a T\BBP enabled animation that part is disabled.

The rig map choice is at the last page of the installer. What I described is possible with 2.0 as it is possible with 2.72, so there is no point using a lower version.

NMM is not activating the racemenu XPMSE plugin automatically.  That breaks the racemenu XPMSE addons of course.  Just something simple to check, not sure why the package stopped activating it in 2.70+

Complain to the NMM people  :) I can't set esps wihtout writing a cs installler.

Nothing bad can happen.

I recommend using MO. NMM is so 2012.

Ok small explaination:

Skeleton: are nif files, skeleton.nif\skeleton_female.nif\etc they provide socket where you armor\body\mesh can attach their skinning to, if a socket is missing you crash, that is why there will no skeleton without breast and butt bones from me. Because it just a socket, what causes the movement is something else.

Rig Maps: are the two files skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, they tell the animation engine of skyrim what nodes from the skeleton are allowed to be moved by animation files, ex. idle.hkx, if idle.hkx is a T\BBP enabled animation the breast will move seperate, if not the breast just follow the spine2 node.

HDT: is an alternative to T\BBP where bounce is not controlled by animation but by physics, so it has exclusive controll over breast and butt bones, so the rig maps for it is designed in a way that T\BBP enabled don't work at all. If you do not use HDT the bones just follow their parent movement, so even if you have a T\BBP enabled animation that part is disabled.

The rig map choice is at the last page of the installer. What I described is possible with 2.0 as it is possible with 2.72, so there is no point using a lower version.

Ah okay - SO, I can import export my armours through 3dsMax using your XPMSE 2.72 (I need to replace an earlier skeleton I was using) & users should experience no bounce/floatiness regardless of whatever skeleton they happen to have installed with their body meshes?? :)

wrong with hdt if u dont have the hdt pe then u have no bounce. the skleton is a multi installer that has 4 or 5 differnt combinations of skeleton.

u are thinking of bbp. hdt and bbp are 2 comptely differnt  things and are best not to be installed together anyway.

Is there a difference between HDT in general and the "HDT pe"? Would it mean that some users with HDT would get bounce while others would not? Based on user testing & feedback re: HDT my advisory for the past year or so has been "don't want bounce? Don't use HDT"... :huh:

*I do not use HDT, as I have no practical use for it in my game. Thus I have virtually no knowledge about its technicalities - please excuse my ignorance in this general area!

Ok small explaination:

Ah okay - SO, I can import export my armours through 3dsMax using your XPMSE 2.72 (I need to replace an earlier skeleton I was using) & users should experience no bounce/floatiness regardless of whatever skeleton they happen to have installed with their body meshes?? :)

Is there a difference between HDT in general and the "HDT pe"? Would it mean that some users with HDT would get bounce while others would not? Based on user testing & feedback re: HDT my advisory for the past year or so has been "don't want bounce? Don't use HDT"... :huh:

*I do not use HDT, as I have no practical use for it in my game. Thus I have virtually no knowledge about its technicalities - please excuse my ignorance in this general area!

on hdt there are 3 types to my knowlege but the most common and oldest is hdt pe.   as stated above by grove u can  have your armoers hdt-pe compatiable without any real problem as unless the hdt files are installed u get no bounce.

if u wanting to see what the hdt i use is like tell me ill rare up my body and hdt files and send them to u so u can see with enough fine tunningg how good hdt bounce is.

Ok small explaination:

on hdt there are 3 types to my knowlege but the most common and oldest is hdt pe.   as stated above by grove u can  have your armoers hdt-pe compatiable without any real problem as unless the hdt files are installed u get no bounce.

if u wanting to see what the hdt i use is like tell me ill rare up my body and hdt files and send them to u so u can see with enough fine tunningg how good hdt bounce is.

Hey sidfu! Okay, that sounds about right - "no bounce? No HDT". Yes I would be most curious to check out those files! It might allow me to get a better idea of what some users are seeing & give better feedback. If you could include them in a post below I will grab them - many thanks! :)

Ok small explaination:

Hey sidfu! Okay, that sounds about right - "no bounce? No HDT". Yes I would be most curious to check out those files! It might allow me to get a better idea of what some users are seeing & give better feedback. If you could include them in a post below I will grab them - many thanks! :)

ok try these hdt files then u still need to go get the  hdt-pe dll from nexus or here but these have good bounce. breasts bounce good not to much but enough. but bounces but not to much. it has stomache bounce also but if u look around at guides u can probaly remove it if u don tlike it.

i included my body meshes(cbbe-hdt) so u can give it a quick try without much trouble. the mesh has belly,breasts and butt node so all 3 bounce.

just send me a message if u have any trouble. just remember u can have a hdt enabled armoer and it not ctd if u dont have hdt installed but if u have bbp it ctd.

when u install the skelton always on the last choice that the xps skeleton give chose the top dont chose any of the ones that say bbp/smp. just choce the top one. if u install one of the other ones it wont crash the game but hdt can freak out at times. when i did that by not paying attention when i zoned my breasts but an stomach where streached across the sky lol.

body and hdt.rar

Yeah HDT can freak out and extend the butt, belly, breasts and whatever else you have enabled like earrings off into the distance in an infinite streak, if it happens then just reequip whatever you are wearing, if it's a NPC (rarely, usually companions with HDT bounce armors) then target them in console and hit disable then enable on them and HDT will stop being stupid.

Recently upgraded my PC in preparation for Witcher 3, I figured I could replay Skyrim but heavily modded since I can handle it now. 

Its been a few months since I last replayed Skyrim, but after installing body mods and hdt related thing my characters boobs seem to be spazing/shake/jitter when being held during sexy idle animations, then when hands let go... it goes back to normal.

Here is the load order for body mods:

FNIS

XPMS

Bodyslide 2 (used unp hdt preset "Sevenbase oppai")

SG textures

hdt extension 14.28

Havok Object 1.2

in skyrim.ini I put iNumThreads=12 since there is 12 threads on i7 5820k

Recently upgraded my PC in preparation for Witcher 3, I figured I could replay Skyrim but heavily modded since I can handle it now. 

Its been a few months since I last replayed Skyrim, but after installing body mods and hdt related thing my characters boobs seem to be spazing/shake/jitter when being held during sexy idle animations, then when hands let go... it goes back to normal.

FNIS

XPMS

SG textures

hdt extension 14.28

Havok Object 1.2

I'm not sure if Skyrim can handle iNumThreads=12. I would suggest keeping those values at the defaults, it really messes around more than it helps.

Another thing with Skyrim is, you should never let the FPS go above 60. The physics engine starts bugging out there. If you have a 60 Hz monitor, you should keep V-Sync enabled (in case you disabled it manually in the SkyrimPrefs.ini).

If you don't want V-Sync or have a monitor with a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz, you HAVE to enable an FPS limiter with Skyrim. You can use the NVIDIA drivers or ENB enblocal.ini settings for this.

Oh and use XPMS Extended here instead of XPMS for the HDT Physics in case you don't.

FNIS

XPMS

SG textures

hdt extension 14.28

Havok Object 1.2

always do default first then increast as u test it. with a modded skyrim jumping to max with no testing=trying to fry your computer.

After deleting all the female body mods, it seems to be back to normal bounce effect without jitters. I guess Havok Object was causing the problem, but now I can't do breast collision without havok object. There used to be a hdt havok object for 7B body here on LL, but now the page is deleted. :/

Ok small explaination:

NMM is not activating the racemenu XPMSE plugin automatically.  That breaks the racemenu XPMSE addons of course.  Just something simple to check, not sure why the package stopped activating it in 2.70+

Complain to the NMM people  :) I can't set esps wihtout writing a cs installler.

Nothing bad can happen.

I recommend using MO. NMM is so 2012.

I have not made the jump to MO since I have used NMM forever and it does what I need.  Plus I like the update detection and download feature.  The save game cleaners really help with NMM.  I do see your point.  

My main point is that Anyone who has issues seeing the racemenu content should 2x check that the esp is enabled :) Especially if they use NMM.

After deleting all the female body mods, it seems to be back to normal bounce effect without jitters. I guess Havok Object was causing the problem, but now I can't do breast collision without havok object. There used to be a hdt havok object for 7B body here on LL, but now the page is deleted. :/

collisons have always een spotty. for example some people can add a hdt to the head and have collison on everyone where some it dont work. ive only been able to get collisons on pc to work without the havok object but not on npc.

best to probaly not worry about adding a havok but to selected npc anyway ones u see all time or interact with.

I have not made the jump to MO since I have used NMM forever and it does what I need.  Plus I like the update detection and download feature.  The save game cleaners really help with NMM.  I do see your point.  

My main point is that Anyone who has issues seeing the racemenu content should 2x check that the esp is enabled :) Especially if they use NMM.

MO has update detection as well and can link to the "Download with NMM" links too (just fyi).

MO has update detection as well and can link to the "Download with NMM" links too (just fyi).

dont use that version the beta has quite a few bugs like not saving the mod list when create a new profile. randomly unable to save the name of a mod and the installers not installing files.  only use the was it like 1.2.16 or something verson dont use the beta  of MO unless u  wanting to supply bug info

Hey Groovtama. Just donated over at the nexass,(sorry ive got some issues with them),anyway hope its enough to grab a couple of beers ....after some of the same questions being asked over and over again figured you could use one. oh yeah and thanks for keeping this mod alive!

P.S. blabba, cell.....ive got beer money for you as well.

I'm having an issue with the SOS Race Menu Plugin, it says it's a dummy and that I can let MO Manage it, but if I do then SOS's scaling takes over, the ESP has to be checked or penis size is entirely decided by SOS MCM (with and testicle size and such can be adjusted, but lenght gets added onto). Am I doing something wrong and it should be manageable, or missing some file for SOS? I have MO set to manage archives, and it's doing so successfully for several other mods.

I'm having an issue with the SOS Race Menu Plugin, it says it's a dummy and that I can let MO Manage it, but if I do then SOS's scaling takes over, the ESP has to be checked or penis size is entirely decided by SOS MCM (with and testicle size and such can be adjusted, but lenght gets added onto). Am I doing something wrong and it should be manageable, or missing some file for SOS? I have MO set to manage archives, and it's doing so successfully for several other mods.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?p=1034028

Thanks, apologies. However the tooltip in MO is wrong then, while empty if you deactivate it then and let MO manage the archive SOS thinks it's not there, same thing as if you try merging Schlongs together, SOS needs the ESPs.