XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

well every time is around 20 times then it stops for the 5min then another 20 times or so. is it possible maybe that custom companions are causing it. for me i probaly have 4 body types of companions. they all use your skeleton but would it cause that error at times?

if u need me to dig for anything just tell me.

btw some things i found on the problem people saying about how animation of draw weapons acting up.

1. in frist person draws fine

2. immersive first person it draws fine also

3. when in 3rd person it will do animation to draw but the weapons dont be in hadn or the draw animation be delayed. this not 100% sometimes its fine others its not.

for me the animation problem didnt start till 2.7 before that everything was fine.also a question do we even need dualsheath redux anymore? or do we just need the dual sheath meshes to have both weapons on the back?

About onupdate:

Body types do not matter to it. Bodies are just something for the skeleton to be visible. I can implement a safeguard another way without the onupdate, by dispelling the effect on people who don't have a valid skeleton over and over again. But because the onupdate runs much less performance hungry and it works the noise from the error should be bearable.

About animations:

I will do some changes to how the variables are applied maybe it helps the script currently is not really lag friendly now with setting everything on the fly it got really lag unfriendly. I may have to thread it in 5 parts or so.

Umm where do i put the files into? It says automatically or manual with recommended but upon unziping the files i see a huge list of files and idk where to put them.

Use the installer.... dont unzip....use the installer in your mod manager....

i do things manaualy so i have no clue how to install the mod using the Finis thing or even if that's the right mod installer to use.

Umm where do i put the files into? It says automatically or manual with recommended but upon unziping the files i see a huge list of files and idk where to put them.

i do things manaualy so i have no clue how to install the mod using the Finis thing or even if that's the right mod installer to use.

First you are going to read whats needed to do run the game with SexLab  look at the tec thread..........http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

Dont you have NMM (NexusModManager)or MO (ModOrganizer) ? you push one button and  it installs the mod for you. When its a mod with multible options like this mod it is packed with a fomod/installer that takes you through the different options. To do that manuel after unzipping it ,you really got to know what you are doing ....before hand.....and you dont as i understand......

If you intend to use many mods you really need a Mod mannager the easiest one (maybe not the best) is the one from nexus  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/  do it

First you are going to read whats needed to do run the game with SexLab  look at the tec thread..........http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

Dont you have NMM (NexusModManager)or MO (ModOrganizer) ? you push one button and  it installs the mod for you. When its a mod with multible options like this mod it is packed with a fomod/installer that takes you through the different options. To do that manuel after unzipping it ,you really got to know what you are doing ....before hand.....and you dont as i understand......

If you intend to use many mods you really need a Mod mannager the easiest one (maybe not the best) is the one from nexus  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/  do it

(sis the rest of the steps allredy just needed to do this )Ok got the mod organizer and installed the mod from nexus. Chose what i wanted and instaled it but it says the version is wrong and upon updating FINIS it shows default male and female skeletons at 99 or something bones. Am i missing a step or doing something wrong? (dont use nmm as i keep hearing its a bit buggy, clunky and just not very good)

(sis the rest of the steps allredy just needed to do this )Ok got the mod organizer and installed the mod from nexus. Chose what i wanted and instaled it but it says the version is wrong and upon updating FINIS it shows default male and female skeletons at 99 or something bones. Am i missing a step or doing something wrong? (dont use nmm as i keep hearing its a bit buggy, clunky and just not very good)

Move this to SexLab or tec thread please........http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Hello,

I never had a problem with this skelly before, I am using it for years now. However the last updates messed up the things a little bit.

I am using the Ningheim race (and Racemenu 3.2) (I know it has a different folder structure) in the past I just copied the XPMSE skeleton to the proper place inside Ningheim meshes and it is worked perfectly.

Now with 2.70 / 2.71 I don't have weapons tab (it is empty) also it seems some of the body proportions are missing. My character turned into a vampire (Ningheim vampirerace) so I changed my race in the racemenu (console command) back to nord, to see the problem is with XPMSE or on my side. The nord race was fine, all sliders are there.

Then I went back to XPMSE 2.50 to see if the problem is with the Ningheim race or I just have an incorrect path or else...

With 2.50 AND Ningheim race (even vampire) all sliders are present and working.

So something happened after 2.50 which made the Ningheim race not compatible with the new version(s)

Is somebody can have a look into this?

A lot of mod will ask for the latest XPMSE skeleton and if Ningheim won't be compatible anymore with the future updates then a dozen mods won't be usable for me anymore either...

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I never had a problem with this skelly before, I am using it for years now. However the last updates messed up the things a little bit.

I am using the Ningheim race (and Racemenu 3.2) (I know it has a different folder structure) in the past I just copied the XPMSE skeleton to the proper place inside Ningheim meshes and it is worked perfectly.

Now with 2.70 / 2.71 I don't have weapons tab (it is empty) also it seems some of the body proportions are missing. My character turned into a vampire (Ningheim vampirerace) so I changed my race in the racemenu (console command) back to nord, to see the problem is with XPMSE or on my side. The nord race was fine, all sliders are there.

Then I went back to XPMSE 2.50 to see if the problem is with the Ningheim race or I just have an incorrect path or else...

So something happened after 2.50 which made the Ningheim race not compatible with the new version(s)

A lot of mod will ask for the latest XPMSE skeleton and if Ningheim won't be compatible anymore with the future updates then a dozen mods won't be usable for me anymore either...

Thanks in advance.

With 2.7+ what message do you get with a ningheim character as notifcation when going into racemenu?

so far with new version when i didnt select the bugged last option anmations they are much more smooth now. where before it was say 50/50 animation work now its around 80 work and 20 dont. ive noticed that they less likely to work when u moving than standing still.

ill see how it goes as i play more as im forced to restart as i have the old ctd when game saves bug can cant seem to fix it.

Move this to SexLab or tec thread please........http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

But if you do please read the first page first before asking questions.

so far with new version when i didnt select the bugged last option anmations they are much more smooth now. where before it was say 50/50 animation work now its around 80 work and 20 dont. ive noticed that they less likely to work when u moving than standing still.

ill see how it goes as i play more as im forced to restart as i have the old ctd when game saves bug can cant seem to fix it.

The problem is moving and fighting taxes the CPU additionally, like I said the script is highly lag sensetive, I basically try to tax as less as possible and leave out as much as possible but, your CPU is a limiting factor here.

Multithreading does not help much with papyrus limited to 2 threads, I wil always have something running after the other, In one thread I can at least make the most important stuff run as quick as possible.

I also added as much jumps as possible the most fails will come when you change to another weapon type in fights because that are the points were it is time critcal and has to fight for processing time most of the time.

I can't do much about it anymore, only thing I will add are some fixes for some special cases, but at the moment I can't do much about the script lag sensitivity.

The problem is moving and fighting taxes the CPU additionally, like I said the script is highly lag sensetive, I basically try to tax as less as possible and leave out as much as possible but, your CPU is a limiting factor here.

Multithreading does not help much with papyrus limited to 2 threads, I wil always have something running after the other, In one thread I can at least make the most important stuff run as quick as possible.

I also added as much jumps as possible the most fails will come when you change to another weapon type in fights because that are the points were it is time critcal and has to fight for processing time most of the time.

I can't do much about it anymore, only thing I will add are some fixes for some special cases, but at the moment I can't do much about the script lag sensitivity.

yeah know what u mean. ima just stick to 2.63 for now till my next play thru and i free up more scripting engine room for it.

btw found that if u set 2h sword to hip once u draw it u can never sheath it. u have to swap weapons to resheath it.

Somebody has to replace papyrus for this already. I don't care about "but it requires doing this and that". :P

You know who you have to annoy to.

yeah know what u mean. ima just stick to 2.63 for now till my next play thru and i free up more scripting engine room for it.

btw found that if u set 2h sword to hip once u draw it u can never sheath it. u have to swap weapons to resheath it.

2.71 is infact quicker in doing its job than 2.63, 2.72 tonight will include some fixes but 2.71 is as fast as I can take it.

Can this work without enabling the esp? I don't care about weapon scaling or repositioning.

Skeleton itself does not have ESP file. Every ESP coming from this mod is optional.

So I can delete all those animation files as well as the .esp? Really, I'm fine with vanilla animations and weapon positions, I just use this skeleton for HDT and stuff.

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

With 2.7+ what message do you get with a ningheim character as notifcation when going into racemenu?

Sorry master, the problem was on my end.

I was just silly. I had a duplicate of the Ningheim race with the wrong skeleton ( I am using MO ) and that overwrote my files. I have 1010 mod in MO (active and inactive) so it is getting a bit out of control and it is difficult to see if I have duplicates. Now 2.72 is working fine as it meant to be.

Thank you.

Can this work without enabling the esp? I don't care about weapon scaling or repositioning.

Skeleton itself does not have ESP file. Every ESP coming from this mod is optional.

So I can delete all those animation files as well as the .esp? Really, I'm fine with vanilla animations and weapon positions, I just use this skeleton for HDT and stuff.

Just tick off the esp and don't tick on the XPMSE option in FNIS, and the files get never used, you don't have to delete stuff that doesn't get used.

I don't know what's going on, but after installing the latest skeleton v2.72 I can't perform any killmoves, actually I can, but they are so fast that I can't see any of them lol. And it happens with all type of weapons (1h or 2h).

I did not install/update any other mod...

P.S. I'm using VioLens latest version 2.0, and I did not have any problems before.

E: Ok, nvm.. After running save cleaner, it find one bad script so I deleted it and re-save it, and also I run FNIS generator again just to be sure and problem is fixed! 

Somebody has to replace papyrus for this already. I don't care about "but it requires doing this and that". :P

You know who you have to annoy to.

2.71 is infact quicker in doing its job than 2.63, 2.72 tonight will include some fixes but 2.71 is as fast as I can take it.

actualy with 2.63 all my animations play fine its 2.7 and up that the animation lag starts for me lol. ill just keep trying your new versions as u put them out and find one that works good for me.

Hey Groovtama! :)

General question - will you be producing any future variants which do NOT support BBP/TBBP/etc., or was 2.20 the last one? :huh:

*I want to make sure I can direct users of my armours to the right variant in case they report "problems" caused by them choosing the wrong skeleton... I'd love one which didn't support HDT either, but I'm guessing that's unlikely. ^_^

Hey Groovtama! :)

General question - will you be producing any future variants which do NOT support BBP/TBBP/etc., or was 2.20 the last one? :huh:

*I want to make sure I can direct users of my armours to the right variant in case they report "problems" caused by them choosing the wrong skeleton... I'd love one which didn't support HDT either, but I'm guessing that's unlikely. ^_^

If people don't want breast and but movement, they should install the default rig map and not install HDT PE or SMP same as it was ever since 2.0.