XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

repeated 10k times in less than 5min

[05/16/2015 - 06:43:45AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 185

ignore the spam in log as this a test profile in mo to for my new playthu and trying some mods.

and looking at my past 2 logs i found something very intersting. on new game was no spam of it till i went into the sleeping gaint in where there some custom companions moment i entered it started spaming it.

the first one is from start of a new game with alternate start. starting using the hunter start. notice no spam to moment i enter sleeping gaint inn which is where some custom companions are.

on second log notice it starts before the game has even finish loading as thats a save from inside wehre all teh custom companions are.

im load up then go to area with no custom companions and see if the spam continues.

edit

ok just tested more and same thing outside wehre there 2 custom companions 1 from anna npc and other from immersive wenches i didnt have the spam but went inside inn where there were other custom companions=spam of that error.

papyrus logs.rar

Edited by sidfu

[05/16/2015 - 06:43:45AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 185

ignore the spam in log as this a test profile in mo to for my new playthu and trying some mods.

and looking at my past 2 logs i found something very intersting. on new game was no spam of it till i went into the sleeping gaint in where there some custom companions moment i entered it started spaming it.

the first one is from start of a new game with alternate start. starting using the hunter start. notice no spam to moment i enter sleeping gaint inn which is where some custom companions are.

on second log notice it starts before the game has even finish loading as thats a save from inside wehre all teh custom companions are.

im load up then go to area with no custom companions and see if the spam continues.

edit

ok just tested more and same thing outside wehre there 2 custom companions 1 from anna npc and other from immersive wenches i didnt have the spam but went inside inn where there were other custom companions=spam of that error.

The custom companions have probably no XPMSE skeleton and the effect gets dispelled the script still putsitself in the alive state, so the script runs further and thinks the actor is still there. I will do a suspend mode for the garbage collector instead of a trash can.

Thanks for the useful information.

stack:

edit

The custom companions have probably no XPMSE skeleton and the effect gets dispelled the script still putsitself in the alive state, so the script runs further and thinks the actor is still there. I will do a suspend mode for the garbage collector instead of a trash can.

Thanks for the useful information.

yep i can verfy that now just tested it by removeing them but for 1 kajhit hybrid companion. also found another thing but it didnt show in log on 3rd start of new game the message about your skeleton installed keep spaming and spaming till i zoned.

np on the info. only reason i notice it is cause when i zoned in a stock npc was rigth in my face so he was first person it scanned before the error so get to see the zone change lol. u can say sexlab found that needed to be added if it wouldnt have scanned the npc just before the the script ran i wouldnt have noticed that it was on custom npc and would have keep thinking it was everyone.

guess its good to find that as say its a older mod companion/beast and it cant use any other skeleton for some reason.

now off to extract bsa and other stuff to fix that issue of old skeltons and can work on other spam message now that got your newest skelton all sorted out.

I always make sure all custom companions and races use the same skeleton I use by manually copying the files into those mods if they are set to unique. That usually avoids this. I need this skeleton to be able to Mutilate them if they annoy me anyway.

I always make sure all custom companions and races use the same skeleton I use by manually copying the files into those mods if they are set to unique. That usually avoids this. I need this skeleton to be able to Mutilate them if they annoy me anyway.

well they all have xp skeleton but some of them had older versions of it. one of them had a 2.3 or so skeleton. u would think long as its xp should work.

well finding that being the cause of that error that most seem to be complaing about is good as it frees groov up to work on other things he want to.

30min changed i think all my skeletons over for all my profiles for MO. if was still on NMM=4+hours of extracting rebuilding bsa.

The problem is that the script handles the case wrong not that the skeleton is wrong.

It still recieves the events even through it should do nothing.

yeah so imagine if i got 10k error spaam due to like 5 or 6 companions in 5-15 min of play then crashed due to it. imagine bring one of them while u play for a hour lol u would have 100k+ errors in your log of a good 100megs lol.

reminds me when i first started using skyrim mods and had mile long logs with no idea what any of it meant.

yeah so imagine if i got 10k error spaam due to like 5 or 6 companions in 5-15 min of play then crashed due to it. imagine bring one of them while u play for a hour lol u would have 100k+ errors in your log of a good 100megs lol.

reminds me when i first started using skyrim mods and had mile long logs with no idea what any of it meant.

Fix is up remember to have the garbage collector of skse running to collect the garbage the XPMSE garabage collector caused.

Could it be in patch form, pls?

It's real adventure to find out which file was changed in the new release.

Fix is up remember to have the garbage collector of skse running to collect the garbage the XPMSE garabage collector caused.

Just install with the installer...

Wrye Bash doesn't see your Installer, could you specify what files were changed if you can't issue patches, pls?

Just install with the installer...

SKSE garbage collector, that's ClearInvalidRegistrations=1 or something else?

EDIT: also by the way question, if I were to just diable the skeleton that custom companions come with rather than just copy over, would they default then to mine or go CTD?

EDIT: also by the way question, if I were to just diable the skeleton that custom companions come with rather than just copy over, would they default then to mine or go CTD?

What do you mean with disbale? Delete? That will 110% cause a crash because the loaded skeleton would be empty, ok HDT would inject all the missing node but meh...

If you change the paths in the custom actors race to the default skeleton that does work that was what I do all the time because I am to lazy to copy around all the time.

First I have no idea how to do that, just a pure amateur here. Second if the mod is updated won't I have to do it over again?

It's easier in MO, I just pop them up and check if they have skeleton nifs, and if they do stuff in yours, takes five secs to just copy/paste from folders. Fortunately most NPCs use the default skeleton.

Hey Groovtama. I was just wandering how difficult it is to change the range of some sliders in the Racemenu Plugin, e.g. right and left Thigh? I guess it's not enough to just change some values in the scripts (RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.psc). Is there an easy way to change these sliders and as a more general question, is there a reason to limit the range of a slider apart from aesthetic preferences? :)

Hey Groovtama. I was just wandering how difficult it is to change the range of some sliders in the Racemenu Plugin, e.g. right and left Thigh? I guess it's not enough to just change some values in the scripts (RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.psc). Is there an easy way to change these sliders and as a more general question, is there a reason to limit the range of a slider apart from aesthetic preferences? :)

I test the ranges in nifskope with a body inside the skeleton_female.nif, the values in the scripts are a snapshot of what a bodies skinning at that time was capable off, when I group sliders up I set the values on that group in most cases of the weekest link.

In a newer method, I use stepping, and depending on the stepping, I set the ranges (1000 > steps > 100). SoS and Weapons already working like that. Because of that I can make it into a property value people can edit and recompile the script with. The ranges also get far bigger because of that.

First I have no idea how to do that, just a pure amateur here. Second if the mod is updated won't I have to do it over again?

It's easier in MO, I just pop them up and check if they have skeleton nifs, and if they do stuff in yours, takes five secs to just copy/paste from folders. Fortunately most NPCs use the default skeleton.

add this to your skse ini.

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

Also add this;

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

scrapHeapSizeMB=384

;)

(No one's checking out the modding guides in my sig, sigh....)

Two posts further up;

sorry if this has already been answered, i've noticed on FNIS their is a new patch option - if we are using 2.74 should we be ticking this option or not? (on the installer i ticked the single weapon default rather than dual option and didnt tick any of the options to move the swords to back/hip) from it being named specifically after you i was thinking we should :)

Capture.jpg

Thanks

sorry if this has already been answered, i've noticed on FNIS their is a new patch option - if we are using 2.74 should we be ticking this option or not? (on the installer i ticked the single weapon default rather than dual option and didnt tick any of the options to move the swords to back/hip) from it being named specifically after you i was thinking we should :)

Capture.jpg

Thanks

If you want that the animation change with the style change you tick if you don't want it you don't tick it.

i had this extended monster skeleton rig bug (draugr), had FPS drop to 1-2 in all dungeons with Draugr. Had to delete it.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/830509-xp32-maximum-skeleton/?p=25130029

Ty, with all the mods i could not remember that simple XML file would be the culprit^^ and cant remember that it had restrictions to the version.

I hope that author of HDT Bounce and Jiggles will consider makeing "Sling" version:<,  xml editing is not my thing ^^ and it seems to be only xml with all the goodies i want :<

Ty Groovtama:)

EDIT:

bah, i'm stupid it seems xD , all works well with Sling version and racemenu. But now im intrested how to make EFF to change hair in racemenu.